April 26, 2024, 12:36:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 549078 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1540 on: February 23, 2010, 05:49:19 PM »

TJ sent out a press release that says something like - Joran van der Sloot has changed his story over twenty times since Natalee disappeared. And a bunch of other stuff... I'm sure it will be posted somewhere soon..

Glenn Beck responded back that he has received it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: February 23, 2010, 05:57:13 PM »

VERY convenient that this occurred last August.  My, my Aruba is getting very good at covering up stuff.  This little SOB needs to be taken down NOW.  This has been a shake-down from the very beginning starting with Dave Holloway and their comment " How much money you got?".  Scum, all of them.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: February 23, 2010, 05:59:52 PM »

VERY convenient that this occurred last August.  My, my Aruba is getting very good at covering up stuff.  This little SOB needs to be taken down NOW.  This has been a shake-down from the very beginning starting with Dave Holloway and their comment " How much money you got?".  Scum, all of them.   

So eloquent BlueMoon!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1543 on: February 23, 2010, 06:02:21 PM »

I COME ACROSS. I CAME ACROSS. I WILL BE COMING ACROSS TOMORROW, SO KEEP ANITA OUT OF THE ROAD... OR I WILL BE RUNNING OVER HER FAT ASS!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: February 23, 2010, 06:02:27 PM »

So eloquent BlueMoon!

Thanks.  I tried to be.   Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: February 23, 2010, 06:05:51 PM »

I COME ACROSS. I CAME ACROSS. I WILL BE COMING ACROSS TOMORROW, SO KEEP ANITA OUT OF THE ROAD... OR I WILL BE RUNNING OVER HER FAT ASS!!!!!

I'll hook up the tow rope so all of us can be right behind you Carpe!!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: February 23, 2010, 06:06:33 PM »

Does anyone have a picture of Eric Somers?  I can't find one anywhere.

I need to know what the other bribees looks like. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: February 23, 2010, 06:06:51 PM »

Medleyrelay/BillyBob/Jan Brennan - is still defending the indefensable 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: February 23, 2010, 06:07:15 PM »

Search Resumes For Body Of Natalee Holloway (video)

http://www.keyc.com/node/34038

Hmmm, wonder if they are searching?

A search is again under way in Aruba for the body of Natalee Holloway...A German news agency reports Joran van der Sloot, a suspect in the Holloway case, has confessed to disposing of her body.Holloway has been missing since May 30, 2005. She was on a high school graduation trip to Aruba at the time of her disappearance. Her body has never been found.The statements by the Dutch suspect (van der Sloot) were made in front of cameras, and were similar to a confession he made two years ago to a Dutch crime reporter.

A search!!!  Who is in charge?

The two confessions do not equate.  The Range Rover "confession" claims Natalee was immediately taken out to sea in a boat and dumped overboard.  There was no mention of a cage/trap ... no meantion of a swamp/marsh/pond.

Natalee Holloway may have been buried in a shallow grave for a short period of time.  She may have been placed in a pond/marsh/swamp for a short period of time.  However ... bottom line ... according to the sonar/ROV operator/analyst on board the Persistence ... Natalee Holloway's remains were ... in all probability ... recovered unchallenged from the ocean floor by the Aruban enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

IMO

Janet

++++++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman:  Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: February 23, 2010, 06:07:42 PM »

Think I do, searching now.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: February 23, 2010, 06:08:28 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: February 23, 2010, 06:11:07 PM »

She is a pure nut!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: February 23, 2010, 06:14:18 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/08/inspector-di-polis-envolvi-den-accidente-riba-sasakiweg/ 

Diario Online

Inspector di polis envolvi den accidente riba sasakiweg

Publication: Dialuna, 31 Augustus 2009. Categoria: Policial

ORANJESTAD (AAN): E comandante operacional di Polisnan di Oranjestad, esta Inspector Eric Soemers a haya su mes envolvi den un desgracia serio na altura di La Cabana Hotel riba Sasakiweg.

E accidente aki a keda raporta ayeranochi, ora cu e Hyundai Getz di Polis a bay pega tras di un Lexus cu tabata para riba caminda. Parse cu gasolin di e Lexus a caba y tabata sperando riba ayudo.

Enbez di haya ayudo, el a haya un auto di Polis cu a bin dal su tras. E polis a wordo transporta cu ambulans pa Hospitaal. Na yegada di polisnan, a detene e chauffeur di e Lexus na e sitio mes.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: February 23, 2010, 06:14:38 PM »

Dead enders. Some people like to go down with the boat.

Yet, if the same happened to one of Renfro's kids she would have shanked Joran in the neck.

Alcohol.... it doesn't do a body good. Julia put it down.

------------------
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: February 23, 2010, 06:17:15 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/08/inspector-di-polis-envolvi-den-accidente-riba-sasakiweg/ 

Diario Online

Inspector di polis envolvi den accidente riba sasakiweg

Publication: Dialuna, 31 Augustus 2009. Categoria: Policial

ORANJESTAD (AAN): E comandante operacional di Polisnan di Oranjestad, esta Inspector Eric Soemers a haya su mes envolvi den un desgracia serio na altura di La Cabana Hotel riba Sasakiweg.

E accidente aki a keda raporta ayeranochi, ora cu e Hyundai Getz di Polis a bay pega tras di un Lexus cu tabata para riba caminda. Parse cu gasolin di e Lexus a caba y tabata sperando riba ayudo.

Enbez di haya ayudo, el a haya un auto di Polis cu a bin dal su tras. E polis a wordo transporta cu ambulans pa Hospitaal. Na yegada di polisnan, a detene e chauffeur di e Lexus na e sitio mes.

Thanks Klaas,
I 'll recognize him right off next time I see him.

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1555 on: February 23, 2010, 06:17:48 PM »

Wow, I am speed reading trying to catch up.  Thank you everyone for all of the links and updates!  I wonder if this is why Tim is being quiet?

What a bizarre day - it's snowing right now here in NW Houston, TX!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: February 23, 2010, 06:18:49 PM »

SOEMERS, Eric  -  took over as the Aruba Police Commissioner when van der Stratten went on a pre-retirement “vacation.”

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1557 on: February 23, 2010, 06:19:59 PM »

I think he's the second from left shaking hands with DeWitt

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: February 23, 2010, 06:22:02 PM »

Wow, I am speed reading trying to catch up.  Thank you everyone for all of the links and updates!  I wonder if this is why Tim is being quiet?

What a bizarre day - it's snowing right now here in NW Houston, TX!

Sharon, my old stopping grounds...NW Houston!

This is a crazy day period..... a search going on for Natalee in Aruba ...crazy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1559 on: February 23, 2010, 06:23:01 PM »

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/12/20/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-dr-sharon-morris-may-john-goodwin-and-jossy-mansur/

Jug stated that Eric Soemers told him that there was fluid found in the headliner of Deepak's car.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.