April 26, 2024, 04:47:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 549091 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #220 on: February 14, 2010, 11:16:38 PM »

You're welcome!  It was very good, I'm glad I tuned in!  

Tim Miller being there was a true gift, I wasn't expecting that!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: February 14, 2010, 11:17:29 PM »

Even if Joran would not talk to them, it would be excellent for him to see them there.  Joran might even wonder what they are up to and why they are in NL and get so nervous he starts babbling again.

Or you can flip it and he can have some of his psycho friends there who support him and they might hurt Tim.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: February 14, 2010, 11:17:58 PM »

Even if Joran would not talk to them, it would be excellent for him to see them there.  Joran might even wonder what they are up to and why they are in NL and get so nervous he starts babbling again.

Sounds like the memorial service will be in Aruba and from what I gather they will let Joran attend the service.  Then he will be sent to the NL I think.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: February 14, 2010, 11:18:25 PM »

Yes, like Tim said...he'll make a mistake.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: February 14, 2010, 11:19:25 PM »

I wonder if Red has heard this about the male DNA and if he could add anything?  I don't know what to think as usual.

But that's what happens when the Aruban LE gets involved.  Things are forever muddled and no one knows whether to believe anything or not.  Blood to chocolate.  Chocloate to cleaning fluid.  Deepak's tape only sounding different after being sent to Aruba.  Just never know if it's true or a case of evidence tampering.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: February 14, 2010, 11:20:09 PM »

Or you can flip it and he can have some of his psycho friends there who support him and they might hurt Tim.

Tim better take Guido kneecaps with him just in case.  

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: February 14, 2010, 11:20:34 PM »

Michael Cordoza surely had the Aruban prosectutors pegged ... "arrogant";    Their arrogance was one of the most galling aspects of this case.

Looking forward to more action-I think things will begin to pop, sooner rather than later.   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: February 14, 2010, 11:21:18 PM »

Tim better take Guido kneecaps with him just in case.  

Monkey Devil!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: February 14, 2010, 11:21:40 PM »

You're welcome!  It was very good, I'm glad I tuned in!  

Tim Miller being there was a true gift, I wasn't expecting that!   an angelic monkey

Me either-he sounded wonderful.  And he sounded encouraged.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: February 14, 2010, 11:22:44 PM »

Sounds like the memorial service will be in Aruba and from what I gather they will let Joran attend the service.  Then he will be sent to the NL I think.

Klaas, I was understanding it the other way around.  Sending Paulus to NL for burial then coming back to Aruba and having just memorial service with no remains.

Not sure but guess we will see over the coming days.

Remember mobs were chasing Joran in NL and he was receiving death threats.  I would not be surprised if he skips NL but as I said, we will just have to watch as this all unfolds.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: February 14, 2010, 11:22:47 PM »

I wonder if Red has heard this about the male DNA and if he could add anything?  I don't know what to think as usual.

But that's what happens when the Aruban LE gets involved.  Things are forever muddled and no one knows whether to believe anything or not.  Blood to chocolate.  Chocloate to cleaning fluid.  Deepak's tape only sounding different after being sent to Aruba.  Just never know if it's true or a case of evidence tampering.

Anna
- Red hasn't been online tonight that I can see but I'll have him listen.  Maybe he can get Tim on Dana Pretzer too.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: February 14, 2010, 11:24:58 PM »

I'm not believing the "male" DNA BS for one second.  In two years, no identification of that male....I don't think SO!  

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: February 14, 2010, 11:25:44 PM »

an angelic monkey  Goodnight all-this has exhausted me! lol   [ I just may go get a King Cake tomorrow... !!  lol ]
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: February 14, 2010, 11:26:15 PM »

Reckon he will stick around till the insurance pays off?  That only takes a couple of weeks.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: February 14, 2010, 11:26:16 PM »

San, I think Joran is more likely to be the one to get hurt.  They were actually chasing him in the streets.  I don't think he has any real friends other than that little curly headed one and who knows where he is these days. 

But we would sure hate to see anything happen to Tim!  And I wonder if his own health is up to this.  We have all grown older since Natalee disappeared.  Sometimes it seems like I can't remember before it happened.  I feel like we have been here twenty years, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: February 14, 2010, 11:26:29 PM »

Klaas, I was understanding it the other way around.  Sending Paulus to NL for burial then coming back to Aruba and having just memorial service with no remains.

Not sure but guess we will see over the coming days.

Remember mobs were chasing Joran in NL and he was receiving death threats.  I would not be surprised if he skips NL but as I said, we will just have to watch as this all unfolds.

Anna
- you could be right, I don't really know
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: February 14, 2010, 11:26:51 PM »

an angelic monkey  Goodnight all-this has exhausted me! lol   [ I just may go get a King Cake tomorrow... !!  lol ]

Goodnight Ono. Enjoy your King Cake.  Can't wait to get mine.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: February 14, 2010, 11:28:17 PM »

I'm not believing the "male" DNA BS for one second.  In two years, no identification of that male....I don't think SO!  

I agree TM.  That was Natalee and we all know it!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: February 14, 2010, 11:29:40 PM »

Goodnight Ono. Enjoy your King Cake.  Can't wait to get mine.

I like it with a little butter on it and nuked for 15 seconds.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: February 14, 2010, 11:30:31 PM »

Anna
- Red hasn't been online tonight that I can see but I'll have him listen.  Maybe he can get Tim on Dana Pretzer too.

That would be really good, if Tim's up to it.  I would really like to hear more from him.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.