April 19, 2024, 05:23:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 548490 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #280 on: February 15, 2010, 01:05:12 AM »

Persistence goes to Aruba to search for Natalee.
It is believed that she is in the ocean in a cage.
A cage had been stolen from Fh the night NH went missing.
Persistence finds crab trap in ocean (as sought).
Material in cage resembles clothed of NH.
Aruba (stalls and) tells them they need Holland assistance.
Out of nowhere...Aruba secretly dives cage, recovers contents, and disappears.
Weeks later, it is determined to be irrelevant to case.

No further explanation (to date) has been given.

Hmmm...Sure seems fishy...
Tim confirmed all in red and provided that aruba came back and said it was male DNA....
Tim also praised Louis and John...that part has me puzzled....unless he is protecting bridges and wants to stay in good terms with them.....
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: February 15, 2010, 01:06:09 AM »

Persistence goes to Aruba to search for Natalee.
It is believed that she is in the ocean in a cage.
A cage had been stolen from FH the night NH went missing.
Persistence finds crab trap in ocean (as sought).
Material in cage resembles clothing of NH.
Aruba (stalls and) tells them they need Holland assistance.
Out of nowhere...Aruba secretly dives cage, recovers contents, and disappears.
Weeks later, it is determined to be irrelevant to case.
No further explanation (to date) has been given.

Hmmm...Sure seems fishy...

What was our darkside friends' explanations:
...Hermit Crabs.

An Instant Classic !!!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: February 15, 2010, 01:10:41 AM »

Lifesong,

Wonderful to have you back in the cage.  I missed you!  And I am confused as well and am going to have to think on all this a bit before I can understand it.

And I am hoping in the meanwhile, the death of Paulus will losen tongues and someone will provide new information that will clairify some of this.

Yes, I think Tim goes along to get along sometimes and maybe that's what I'm trying to do as well.  But there is no way to un-do ALE taking all the trap contents and if it was Natalee, she's just gone forever.

Hi Anna!   

I just finished the podcast and I agree with you... a lot to think about.  I was glad to hear Tim state unequivocally that Paulus disposed of Natalee's body.

I'm very confused about the 140 targets also.  Who is fooled into thinking that would be money well spent?     I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

I'm going to follow your lead and think on it for awhile. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: February 15, 2010, 01:10:52 AM »

I can see a possibility of the witness being truthful, and CLW still being FOS.

IF the body was hidden at the pond until the next day, and then taken out to sea.

But CLW insisted that Natalee was STILL in the pond...all of her...and then parts of her; besides the other places he claimed she was... cemetery...cave.

The name of the witness does disturb me, and makes me doubt they're for real.

Lie detectors can be beaten.

And considering that CLW and the "witness" were thisclose.  

I'm inclined not to believe the witness.

JMO

Didn't the witness just say they saw Joran coming from the direction of the pond?  He could have been washing evidence off there or something.  I think it was CLW who claimed Natalee was in the pond along with all manner of other things like the Kalpoes family owning motel, wild things like that.

Isn't the witness statement only about seeing Joran and Paulus that night with no claim to know what they had been doing?

I think Joran (the delicious sporter) was home studying for his exams...
And Paulus was sound asleep (with cell phone in hand)...

Well,  I would like to know exactly what the witness said versus what CLW said.  How much was added by CLW?  I hope the witness statement will be posted tomorrow so we will know which is which.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #284 on: February 15, 2010, 01:12:40 AM »

I think that Tim Miller knows alot more but just can't say.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #285 on: February 15, 2010, 01:14:03 AM »

You could be right cajun miracle!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: February 15, 2010, 01:14:50 AM »

Just wondering out loud:
Who was the (beachside spectating) psychic that knew a fairly pinpointed area in which to find the cage?
Did this person really have intentions to discover her remains? Or just another set-up?
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #287 on: February 15, 2010, 01:15:35 AM »

But he does have alot of balls to go to the funeral.   
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: February 15, 2010, 01:15:46 AM »

I agree with you both !!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: February 15, 2010, 01:17:12 AM »

Lifesong,

Wonderful to have you back in the cage.  I missed you!  And I am confused as well and am going to have to think on all this a bit before I can understand it.

And I am hoping in the meanwhile, the death of Paulus will losen tongues and someone will provide new information that will clairify some of this.

Yes, I think Tim goes along to get along sometimes and maybe that's what I'm trying to do as well.  But there is no way to un-do ALE taking all the trap contents and if it was Natalee, she's just gone forever.

Hi Anna!  

I just finished the podcast and I agree with you... a lot to think about.  I was glad to hear Tim state unequivocally that Paulus disposed of Natalee's body.

I'm very confused about the 140 targets also.  Who is fooled into thinking that would be money well spent?     I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

I'm going to follow your lead and think on it for awhile. 

Yes, let's think about this.  Between this and that nutcase who shot up U of A @ Huntsville, I am getting a major headache.  Think I will take a couple of Excedrin and sleep on this and see if the witness statement is posted on that site tomorrow.

Goodnight, all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: February 15, 2010, 01:18:22 AM »

Tim Miller explained the Germann witness in much more detail than I had heard before....the fact that he came to ALE early Jun 05 with his story....took a polygraph Sep 2, 2008, and Tim confirmed ALE heard from the witness in Jun 05....but that ALE discredited his story.....
But Tim did say the time line made sense, and that he believes joran/paulus could have hidden Natalee that early morning. The FH cage was broken into and paulus/joran could have disposed of Natalee the next night....Tim and Dave found the boat (Gotten...) that had been in the waters for 3 plus years...then immediately dry-docked after Natalee went missing...the family moved back to Holland (and I believe on to Atlanta)...
Natalee was most likely in the cage....mo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: February 15, 2010, 01:18:35 AM »

I'm listening again to catch what I missed when my daughter was talking me...

At around 8:43/51:33 Tim Miller says "Ray Charles could see this was a cover-up." 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #292 on: February 15, 2010, 01:20:10 AM »

Tim Miller explained the Germann witness in much more detail than I had heard before....the fact that he came to ALE early Jun 05 with his story....took a polygraph Sep 2, 2008, and Tim confirmed ALE heard from the witness in Jun 05....but that ALE discredited his story.....
But Tim did say the time line made sense, and that he believes joran/paulus could have hidden Natalee that early morning. The FH cage was broken into and paulus/joran could have disposed of Natalee the next night....Tim and Dave found the boat (Gotten...) that had been in the waters for 3 plus years...then immediately dry-docked after Natalee went missing...the family moved back to Holland (and I believe on to Atlanta)...

I always thought so.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: February 15, 2010, 01:24:07 AM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/?p=564

zuliana says:
February 11, 2010 at 1:15 am
el muerte de este persona, va el secreto del cuerpo de la chica gringa. i ahora quien va a mantener el ijho de su vida de jetset para guardar el secreto, porfin vamos conocer el secreto. el muerte del padre el secreto se revela

Google Spanish translation:

Zulian says:
February 11, 2010 at 1:15
the death of this person is the secret the body of the girl gringa. i now who will keep his life ijho
of jetset for secrecy, porfin we know the secret. the father's death reveals the secret

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: February 15, 2010, 01:25:05 AM »

I'm listening again to catch what I missed when my daughter was talking me...

At around 8:43/51:33 Tim Miller says "Ray Charles could see this was a cover-up." 

Thanks Lifesong!  I missed that! 

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: February 15, 2010, 01:25:44 AM »

Ok, this is starting to make more sense.  Tim pretty much lays out what he thinks happened.  I'd like to see the pictures again of the witness' house in relation to the raquetball club.  If they stashed the body on the first night and Paulus picked Joran up, then went back the next night and took her out to sea in the crab trap - then the whole dropping Joran off at the racquetball club figures in somehow to recovering the body and getting it to the boat.  No?

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: February 15, 2010, 01:27:54 AM »

Michael Cardoza did point out the the witness probably believed what he said he saw....a wet joran missing a shoe and then paulus/joran returning in a red jeep.....But Michael said that doesn't mean it was paulus, joran....
To me...seems like an opening for CLW and the dis-info crew to take advantage...
Then again...Tim felt it could fit the time line where Natalee was temporarily hidden and the moved to the cage the next night.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: February 15, 2010, 01:28:59 AM »

Just a reminder to keep a candle burning for Natalee, and her family!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: February 15, 2010, 01:30:27 AM »

I'm too tired to think anymore...

Good night!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: February 15, 2010, 01:31:46 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.