April 26, 2024, 07:44:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 549149 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: February 15, 2010, 06:43:35 PM »

For anyone near the area:

“Endless Search” Banquet and Charity Auction, April 8, 2010

Posted on 11. Feb, 2010 by smckinney.

The First Annual “Endless Search” Banquet and Charity Auction benefiting Texas EquuSearch will be held on April 8, 2010, at 6:30 p.m.  The Event is being held at Campbell Hall, Pasadena Fairgrounds, 7902 Fairmont Parkway, Pasadena, Texas  77507.  Celebrity Guests include Beth Holloway, Don Clark and Judith McNaught.  The Master of Ceremonies will be Lisa Baldwin of KPRC Channel 2.  The Auctioneer will be Judge Louie Ditta.  Live music will be performed by Kelly McGuire.

http://texasequusearch.org/

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: February 15, 2010, 06:58:00 PM »

Everyone deals with death differently.

My only response regarding the death of Paulus van der Sloot is:

may G_d have mercy on his soul

and I'm gonna try to show you why

Joran van der Sloot - friend of
Deepak Kalpoe - brother to
Satish Kalpoe - cousin of
Michael Dompig - cousin of
Kawish Miser - friend of
CapslockWizard aka RV - living with
Lorenzo Webb - living with
Geerman Gerardo - and they all lived together in the same house
Mark Purcell - friend OF PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT
Marlene Purcell - FRIEND OF ANITA VAN DER SLOOT

Geerman Gerardo       
Siribana 6
585-3063
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=geerman&page=7

Webb Lorenzo D       
Shiribana 6
588-9902
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=Webb&page=2

CAPS is Name: RV
Address: Shiribana 6, Aruba
Phone: 297-746-7000

THIS GUY EMAILED CAPSLOCKWIZARD TO COME TO OUR BLOG
MISIER, Kawish -  character witness as listed on pg 33 Tacopina’s filing in NY civil suit.
Kawisch's father is a sex coach from Rotterdam.
Kawisch's uncle: Karam. B. Misier is a healer, Buddhist, psychic,
Who teaches Yoga and meditation classes in Noord.

Karam's wife owns the VIP Club at Noord 17
Noord 15: Natalie M. Reite
The alleged brothel in front of the Lion's Den

FWIW
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=632.msg89670#msg89670

Monkey poster "kbm" was supposedly Kawash Misier, connected with Deepak/Satish. His uncle was psychic Karam Misier who wanted to meet with Dave.  Posts below say Misier is also an uncle to Deepak/Satish.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=245.0   (scroll down for Kawash pic).

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=566.580

Lively Case Discussion #546 11/19 - 11/21/2006
« Reply #585 on: November 22, 2006, 02:52:49 AM »

Florida:
A man contacted Dave & asked him to meet at the VIP Club (Owned by the Misier's) When Dave got there they walked to the back (Lion's Den) & met with a "Buddhist, Healer, Psychic"  Who claimed to know where Natalee was. "Dave, do you like to go fishing?"
(Our own "kbm"/"Kawish" claims he has taken yoga classes behind the VIP Club.)

The "Yoga Master from Curacao" claims that he, as a psychic, knows what happened to Natalee. (He is Karam. Misier)

Karam. Misier pracices Santeria. He also has yoga/meditation classes in Noord. He has placed himself in the midst of things......

THe MISIER family is from Surimane & own real estate & car rental agencies in Aruba.

The VIP Club is ip for sale.................

Tylergal:

Someone told me that is a mean man and not only that but his connection to Deepak and Satish, their uncle, and he has a connection to [Anita] via yoga/meditation and could be the person that Joran was meeting with for his anger issues.

Brie
SM Front Page Comments
June 25, 2007

9.  Brie on June 25th, 2007 12:33 pm
 Someone was asking about who owns the rental cars we have read about. Kawish Misier is friends with Deepak, Satish along with Joran, Kawish’s father owns numerous properties on the island and numerous car rental agencies. Kawish would have access to these vehicles.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4101.msg543927

Anonymous said...

Why not ask Beth Twitty why she lied the arrival time, she first went to Aruba. Why did in her book she wrote she arrived at 11 o'clock at night, while the airport security system and immigracion has Beth timed arrival around 7'o'clock. Why la lie like that Beth. ANd there is more lies by Beth and jug Twitty. Why did he divorce Beth.. strange thing... etc. etc. if there is a movie that is going to be done, it would be also Good to ask DAn and Kelly what really happend in Aruba while Beth was there... Don't mak e a movie based only on Beth's story. Ask Dan anda Kelly what really happened. ASk Karam Misier, he can tell you everything... and beside that we hope the case is going to be solved next month, when the remains are going to be found as promised by Karam Misier..
    October 27, 2008 1:14:00 AM EDT
http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2008/10/marlies-van-der-kouwe-body-found.html

KAWISH MISIER AND MICHAEL DOMPIG - COUSINS

REMINDER: Kawish is friends with JORAN,  and he is related to: Deepak, and Satish!
Mark Purcell and Kawish Misier were emailing Capslockwizard - the red-snot nose reindeer to promote the pond hoax and he is buddies with ANITA WIFE OF PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT!

Thereby having Dave Holloway spend thousands of dollars to search a pond by the witness Geerman's house where Fred Golba found nothing.

That in itself is just one grieving father who lost his teenage daughter to some murders in Aruba and so it may seem callous to some upon the death of Paulus van der Sloot or it may seem as though PIERCING THE VEIL OF TRUTH WILL REVEAL AND BRING HOME NATALEE HOLLOWAY TO HER PARENTS IN AMERICA WHERE SHE BELONGS.

carry on.

thanks Kermit.............I am with ROB, I hope the whole island is eradicated.........  DO WE HAVE A PICTURE OF Capslockwizard?  If we do please post it, if NOT why? I cant count how many times I was smacked for not believing him or in him.

Hi Sunny,

ribbit

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: February 15, 2010, 06:58:37 PM »

Thank you MuffyBee.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: February 15, 2010, 07:06:35 PM »

Thank you MuffyBee.

YW Kermit 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #424 on: February 15, 2010, 07:07:59 PM »

For anyone near the area:

“Endless Search” Banquet and Charity Auction, April 8, 2010

Posted on 11. Feb, 2010 by smckinney.

The First Annual “Endless Search” Banquet and Charity Auction benefiting Texas EquuSearch will be held on April 8, 2010, at 6:30 p.m.  The Event is being held at Campbell Hall, Pasadena Fairgrounds, 7902 Fairmont Parkway, Pasadena, Texas  77507.  Celebrity Guests include Beth Holloway, Don Clark and Judith McNaught.  The Master of Ceremonies will be Lisa Baldwin of KPRC Channel 2.  The Auctioneer will be Judge Louie Ditta.  Live music will be performed by Kelly McGuire.

http://texasequusearch.org/

Thanks Sunny!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: February 15, 2010, 07:12:28 PM »

kermit is a sleuthing machine.....................good work 

and good work to all others............ with the sleuthing

i have permanently been banned from wearing ARUBA BLOWS  T-Shirts from the local airport

well, probably not permanently but they did ask me to give it a break for awhile
there is a little thing called FREEDOM OF SPEECH  that they must not remember readiiiinnn about
in 3RD grade

carry one 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: February 15, 2010, 07:13:12 PM »

i meant carry on

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: February 15, 2010, 07:15:06 PM »

there must be something magical about some nut wearing a WHITE T-shirt that says ARUBA BLOWS
and is EVIL     it irritates certain people

thats a shame 

NOT 

- A Horse's Tale
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: February 15, 2010, 07:16:45 PM »

i have permanently been banned from wearing ARUBA BLOWS  T-Shirts from the local airport

well, probably not permanently but they did ask me to give it a break for awhile
there is a little thing called FREEDOM OF SPEECH  that they must not remember readiiiinnn about
in 3RD grade

carry on 

Hi Robots!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: February 15, 2010, 07:22:30 PM »

in 3RD grade

carry one 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: February 15, 2010, 07:26:56 PM »

hiya Texasmom !

I love the First Amendment 

in 3RD grade

carry on 

Hi Robots!   

- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: February 15, 2010, 07:28:06 PM »

thanks Kermit.............I am with ROB, I hope the whole island is eradicated.........  DO WE HAVE A PICTURE OF Capslockwizard?  If we do please post it, if NOT why? I cant count how many times I was smacked for not believing him or in him.

Hi Sunny,

ribbit

Thank Kermit.....eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  now I have something to make nasty finger gestures towards Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: February 15, 2010, 07:28:43 PM »

Carpe posted part of this article in the last thread

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68728.php

February 12, 2010, 13:21 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Aruba has a growing number of vacant business premises

ORANGE CITY - The economy shows little signs of recovery. "The number of new businesses that registered in January, the lowest since 2006. If this trend continues, 2010 will be the worst year since 2004, warns the Chamber of Commerce (CoC).

The number of new companies that register at the Chamber is indicative of the economy. In January, only 90 new companies signed up, compared to 103 in January 2009. "We find that the willingness to establish a new company, still low," said Chamber. "Entrepreneurs apparently waiting until the economy of our major trading partners is restored."

Moreover, the very high number of unsubscribed. In the first months of this year 89 companies issued by the Chamber, almost as much as the number of new registrations. According to Chamber, the situation around Valero refinery, along with developments in the tourism sector, the economic developments on the island this year largely determine.

Last year, the number of new registrations also low, let the Chamber know. In 2009, only 1138 new companies registered. That is a decline of 218 companies, or 16 percent. This is even lower than the expected end of October last year that Chamber pronounced. When it was estimated that the number of registrations for 2009 should amount to 1192. In total, the number of newly registered companies last year to shore in 1113. This is the lowest number since 1999. The number of deregistrations also exceeded the number of registrations. The Court said that in 1246 companies last year closed.

VBA
The decreases in the number sign is seen in all forms. However, the number of new limited companies declined significantly. There are last year's 22 percent less sa registered against 10 percent sole proprietors. In 2009 was the first legal limited liability (VBA) are registered. In the third and fourth quarter of last year's nine vba registered. In the Court gradually see more companies the benefits of a vba against a sa.

The number in the offshore sector dropped off significantly last year. Although the number of new registrations has increased substantially (25 in 2009 compared to 4 in 2008), is also greatly increased the number of deregistrations. No less than 233 firms last year were to unsubscribe to the Chamber. Of the 25 new offshore companies in 2009 have enrolled, 24 were in the legal Aruban Free Society (avv). The Court therefore finds that the offshore industry, the legal vba have absolutely no interest. To diversify the economy, with fiscal recommends Chamber of measures designed to promote the offshore industry. "We are not attractive enough compared with competitors in the region and other parts of the world."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: February 15, 2010, 07:29:44 PM »

Hi Sunny,

ribbit

Thank Kermit.....eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  now I have something to make nasty finger gestures towards Monkey Devil!

Good, I'll have company!    Monkey Devil!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 15, 2010, 07:33:10 PM »

Did Tim say that they said the DNA, in the trap was male??  So they admit there was human DNA??

Hi Ya Buckeye- who are "they" and if "they" are the Aruban Authorities and "they" say it's male - then it's FEMALE DNA.

Precisely Rob.

At least this is one step in the right direction - Aruba admitting there were human remains in that cage.

So sorry Johan - NO HERMIT CRABS TODAY!!

Monkeys - it's certainly not over......

I am behind.  I have been saying this for almost five years now.  Take what "they" say and reverse it.  Male DNA = Female DNA.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: February 15, 2010, 07:33:21 PM »

in 3RD grade

carry one 

Hi Robots.....that's not right!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: February 15, 2010, 07:37:28 PM »

Carpe posted part of this article in the last thread

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68728.php

February 12, 2010, 13:21 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Aruba has a growing number of vacant business premises

ORANGE CITY - The economy shows little signs of recovery. "The number of new businesses that registered in January, the lowest since 2006. If this trend continues, 2010 will be the worst year since 2004, warns the Chamber of Commerce (CoC).

The number of new companies that register at the Chamber is indicative of the economy. In January, only 90 new companies signed up, compared to 103 in January 2009. "We find that the willingness to establish a new company, still low," said Chamber. "Entrepreneurs apparently waiting until the economy of our major trading partners is restored."

Moreover, the very high number of unsubscribed. In the first months of this year 89 companies issued by the Chamber, almost as much as the number of new registrations. According to Chamber, the situation around Valero refinery, along with developments in the tourism sector, the economic developments on the island this year largely determine.

Last year, the number of new registrations also low, let the Chamber know. In 2009, only 1138 new companies registered. That is a decline of 218 companies, or 16 percent. This is even lower than the expected end of October last year that Chamber pronounced. When it was estimated that the number of registrations for 2009 should amount to 1192. In total, the number of newly registered companies last year to shore in 1113. This is the lowest number since 1999. The number of deregistrations also exceeded the number of registrations. The Court said that in 1246 companies last year closed.

VBA
The decreases in the number sign is seen in all forms. However, the number of new limited companies declined significantly. There are last year's 22 percent less sa registered against 10 percent sole proprietors. In 2009 was the first legal limited liability (VBA) are registered. In the third and fourth quarter of last year's nine vba registered. In the Court gradually see more companies the benefits of a vba against a sa.

The number in the offshore sector dropped off significantly last year. Although the number of new registrations has increased substantially (25 in 2009 compared to 4 in 2008), is also greatly increased the number of deregistrations. No less than 233 firms last year were to unsubscribe to the Chamber. Of the 25 new offshore companies in 2009 have enrolled, 24 were in the legal Aruban Free Society (avv). The Court therefore finds that the offshore industry, the legal vba have absolutely no interest. To diversify the economy, with fiscal recommends Chamber of measures designed to promote the offshore industry. "We are not attractive enough compared with competitors in the region and other parts of the world."

Thanks texasmom...the should have given  Natalee back and prosecuted her murderers. Their evil, corrupt island is going to continue to die a slow and painful death. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: February 15, 2010, 07:42:02 PM »

They had a couple from USA on HGTV house hunters IN Aruba.  After looking at three houses they go to the beach to make their decision.  If I was Aruba I wouldn't have allowed them to show that scene.  The beach was empty.     Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: February 15, 2010, 07:48:20 PM »

in 3RD grade

carry on 

Hi Robots!   
hiya Texasmom !

I love the First Amendment 

I love the First Amendment too Robots!  

Maybe you should add a cap to wear with your Aruba Blows T-shirt that says...FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!  

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: February 15, 2010, 08:16:53 PM »

They had a couple from USA on HGTV house hunters IN Aruba.  After looking at three houses they go to the beach to make their decision.  If I was Aruba I wouldn't have allowed them to show that scene.  The beach was empty.     Monkey Devil!

hahahahaha...those poor people. However, I read  there were MANY MANY timeshares for sale very inexpensively

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.