March 28, 2024, 10:59:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 547200 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #440 on: February 15, 2010, 08:22:16 PM »

This may have been posted then and I've forgotten.  There are several pics with Val in them.

http://emmagonline.com/3/?cat=27

Winter 2008 Issue Launch Party Pics

Jan 04 2009

Leave a Comment

On December 5th in the Bill Bordy Auditorium, we rolled out our second print issue! 

Check out pics from the party!

Photos by Valentijn van der Sloot, em magazine photographer.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: February 15, 2010, 08:22:34 PM »

Well, I guess I am just low class.  I never before remember feeling happy that someone had died.
but I felt joy that Paulus was gone.

Already since his death, we have gotten new information and that is a good thing. IMO
Maybe more will be forthcoming.

No sympathy from Magnolia for you Paulus van der Sloot!!

I am going to disagree with Dana on this one.  There is too much bitterness built up in me on how the Sloot family treated Natalee and most of all her loving family.  They killed a brilliant young woman whose future was so bright.

So Magnolia if you think you are low class then move over and make room for me.  I know I'm a bitch on how I think but I really truly felt happiness when Paulus dropped dead.  Why, because evil was erased from this planet.  So if this makes me a bad person so be it.  I won't lose one wink of sleep.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: February 15, 2010, 08:30:34 PM »

Well, I guess I am just low class.  I never before remember feeling happy that someone had died.

Already since his death, we have gotten new information and that is a good thing. IMO

I am going to disagree with Dana on this one.  There is too much bitterness built up in me on how the Sloot family treated Natalee and most of all her loving family.  They killed a brilliant young woman whose future was so bright.

So Magnolia if you think you are low class then move over and make room for me.  I know I'm a bitch on how I think but I really truly felt happiness when Paulus dropped dead.  Why, because evil was erased from this planet.  So if this makes me a bad person so be it.  I won't lose one wink of sleep.

I think we are in good company in the "low class" San.
 But I would rather be "low class" than to be a hypocrite.
i am glad he is gone and I hope Anita and Joran quickly follow suit.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: February 15, 2010, 08:33:09 PM »

http://media.www.jsons.org/media/storage/paper139/news/2009/10/01/EmersonNews/Paramount.Development.Center.To.Provide.Much.Needed.Space.For.Performing.And.Vis-3851129.shtml

12/16/09

Paramount Development Center to provide much needed space for Performing and Visual Media Arts

By: Megan Donovan

Posted: 10/1/09

12/16/09

Emersons' Paramount Development Center (PDC), opening Jan. 19, will provide much needed rehearsal and production space for the performing arts and the visual media arts departments. The $90m Colonial and Paramount project, which began in 2005, includes new dormitories, classrooms, rehearsal rooms, production and performance space which will create more living and learning space for students.

Nine mirrored rehearsal studios of varying sizes will be available for classes and student use in the PDC, quadrupling the amount of studio space Emerson currently has. Each of the studios have mirror wall and ballet barres.

The largest studio, Studio Seven, is 1,575 sq. ft. and fully equipped with a sound playback system, lighting grid and cabling support. Because of its flexibility and size, it is anticipated to be the most heavily used performance space in the PDC.

With the opening of the PDC, students currently enrolled in dance classes will experience a change of location. Lack of space in past years has pushed them to the basement of the Boston Ballet off Clarendon Street in Back Bay.

Misty Cook, sophomore WLP major and dance minor, said she'll be glad to not have to take the T to go to her dance classes. Cook is also a member of the Emerson Dance Company and said how difficult it was to get a space to rehearse with her group in preparation for their show.

"We would usually end up kicked out of the gym and out in the lobby of the basement of the Little Building with no privacy from people going to the cabaret or gym," Cook said. "One night, after getting pushed out of 3 different spaces, we considered practicing out in the grass of the Common."

The theater department will benefit from a move closer to camput with a new scene shop in the PDC. Students taking classes held in the scene shop previously had to be shuttled out to its location off campus in South Boston.

Another space the Performing Arts Department will enjoy is the Black Box Theater, which overlooks Washington Street and will be a primary performance space for smaller scale productions. The theater is equipped with all lighting and sound amenities, features a double-height ceiling and seats 125 people.

Visual Media Arts majors will enjoy a 1,550 sq. ft. Sound Stage located on the fourth level of the PDC and the Kevin Bright Film Screening Room, which boasts the latest 16mm film and digital video projection equipment and seats 174 people.

"I'm excited that our class will be some of the first to screen our senior theses on all of this new equipment," said Valentijn van der Sloot, a sophomore VMA major, about the screening room.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: February 15, 2010, 08:33:16 PM »

KERMIT,FREEBIRDS,AS WELL AS ALL MONKEYS WHO'VE VESTED TIME IN DIGGING

GOD BLESS

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: February 15, 2010, 08:45:51 PM »

I think we are in good company in the "low class" San.
 But I would rather be "low class" than to be a hypocrite.
i am glad he is gone and I hope Anita and Joran quickly follow suit.

Neither one of you are low class, you're just honest.   

I love honesty!   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: February 15, 2010, 09:08:24 PM »

I respect Dana's opinion and he has every right to say what he feels.  But we all have different feelings and opinions.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: February 15, 2010, 09:20:38 PM »

Suicide?

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16324/8/#comments

Caso di suicidio a tuma lugar na Seneblar     
Monday, 15 February 2010 - 19:08

Algo pasa di 5 or di dialuna atardi un persona ta bin topa cu un homber cu no ta duna senjal di bida. E forma con e persona a wordo haya tabata colga. E persona a wordo haya parti patras di un cas. Segun informacion inoficial e homber lo mester tabata envolvi den un discusion mas trempan. Dokter Lin a constata morto algun minuut promer cu 6 or di atardi.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: February 15, 2010, 09:21:41 PM »

Dana Pretzer's daily commentary today is on the sudden death of Paulus van der Sloot:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/audio//20100215c.mp3

Dana

If Paulus van der Sloot is honored in death … if the truth regarding his true character is covered up ... the misguided lessons that he taught his sons in life are furthered … lessons which imply that the legal and moral boundaries established by a civilized society do not apply to them … lessons that there are no consequences for choosing to disregard those boundaries.

Maybe the dishonoring of Paulus van der Sloot in death will have a positive impact on the future life choices of his sons.  Maybe the cycle can be broken.

Dana ... I pray that God will give you and your family strength to endure as you provide comfort to your precious sister throughout this difficult period.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: February 15, 2010, 09:30:19 PM »

Klaas,

Did you see the video of that explosion?   

Listen to them in the background! 

Link to the video:

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2661&offId=0&offDate=2010-2&video=0

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2649&offId=10&offDate=2010-2

one are of person is experimentando cu bomb at aruba

relaciona cu the explocion at simeon antonio of saturday nightfall we owing to ricibi one call of confirmacion cu explosion did take lugar at the veld of futbol near of the parke of simeon antonio. diadomingo morning early we fotografo owing to bay at the sitio one rato after patrol also owing to arrive at the sitio. investigacion haci at the sitio is indica cu have one are of person is experimentando cu explosivonan. the are is calling his self "aua bomb squad", they're experimentando cu polvo productonan of aerosol y liquidonan flamable. the explosion of yesterday was enough strong y owing to rebenta one sweep big in 2 piece. police have atencion of the acto here y is investigando cual are is hungando cu ka-boom! but cu can is much dangerous.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: February 15, 2010, 09:32:28 PM »

Klaas,

Link to the video:

relaciona cu the explocion at simeon antonio of saturday nightfall we owing to ricibi one call of confirmacion cu explosion did take lugar at the veld of futbol near of the parke of simeon antonio. diadomingo morning early we fotografo owing to bay at the sitio one rato after patrol also owing to arrive at the sitio. investigacion haci at the sitio is indica cu have one are of person is experimentando cu explosivonan. the are is calling his self "aua bomb squad", they're experimentando cu polvo productonan of aerosol y liquidonan flamable. the explosion of yesterday was enough strong y owing to rebenta one sweep big in 2 piece. police have atencion of the acto here y is investigando cual are is hungando cu ka-boom! but cu can is much dangerous.

Yeah, they have a youtube channel.  They are just a bunch of stupid kids but they are going to hurt themselves or someone else.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SiD0i

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Sebastian in any of these videos, he was heading this way IMO.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 09:34:52 PM by klaasend » Logged
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: February 15, 2010, 09:35:35 PM »

The other night when I went to bed after learning that PVDS had died I felt bad for not having sorrow or compassion to his family.  So to those who had nothing at all whatsoever to do with the crimes/coverup you have my sympathy.  But that's just as far as I can go wit dis.  It doesn't make me a bad person.  I just hope that in their time of loss something good will come from this such as justice and answers for Natalee.  Personally I'm not sorry he's gone. 

I been called a lot of things over the years , but never low class but hey it ain't so bad. lol  I'm in good company with you ladies.

And San I love the way you tell it like it is.  You ain't no B. haha

Carry on.........come accross and all that crap. lol

Rock On!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: February 15, 2010, 09:38:26 PM »

Klaas,

Link to the video:

Yeah, they have a youtube channel.  They are just a bunch of stupid kids but they are going to hurt themselves or someone else.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SiD0i

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Sebastian in any of these videos, he was heading this way IMO.

I thought the same thing!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: February 15, 2010, 09:38:49 PM »

24.viet vet on February 15th, 2010 9:27 pm

Let us make Paulus no more in death than he was in life. We know what he was in life, a liar and a cheat. He died. Everyone dies, in time, it is just some die before their time,,,Natalee deserved more, Paulus did not.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/02/15/daily-commentary-%e2%80%93-monday-february-15th-2010-%e2%80%93-aftermath-of-van-der-sloot-death/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: February 15, 2010, 09:55:02 PM »

The other night when I went to bed after learning that PVDS had died I felt bad for not having sorrow or compassion to his family.  So to those who had nothing at all whatsoever to do with the crimes/coverup you have my sympathy.  But that's just as far as I can go wit dis.  It doesn't make me a bad person.  I just hope that in their time of loss something good will come from this such as justice and answers for Natalee.  Personally I'm not sorry he's gone. 

I been called a lot of things over the years , but never low class but hey it ain't so bad. lol  I'm in good company with you ladies.

And San I love the way you tell it like it is.  You ain't no B. haha

Carry on.........come accross and all that crap. lol

Rock On!!

Hey Snoopy good to see you.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: February 15, 2010, 10:02:33 PM »

Think about Anita and the information that Kermit posted today.

Anita has been right in there with Kawish and all of the rest of the CapLocks.
Big buddies with Renfro, and Rene Gielen and Medley Relay and the two nitwit psychics.
All of those who have spread all of the lies about Natalee and Beth have had a connection to Anita.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: February 15, 2010, 10:04:33 PM »

Big buddies with Renfro, and Rene Gielen and Medley Relay and the two nitwit psychics.
All of those who have spread all of the lies about Natalee and Beth have had a connection to Anita.

Very true Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: February 15, 2010, 10:14:11 PM »

Yes, it started right away and it's never stopped.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: February 15, 2010, 10:30:19 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68460.php

Google translation:

LAW: 'Liability'

February 6, 2010, 11:43 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

You are there to shut down not often but when you have children, are homeowners and also have pets than the small chance that, at any time liable for damage.

Text: Misha Bemer

To begin with children: when a prejudicial conduct of a child not yet fourteen years, if a tort of this child could be attributed - were it not for the fact that the age of the child precludes state -- any person who exercises parental authority over the child responsible. In other words: fourteen years to find a child and not blame the parent in principle is always liable. Killed the window of the neighbor in a street football game of your son 13 years, run as a parent for the cost. If your child is sixteen years of age when the window is killed, you can not be blamed as a parent, your child is then liable. This is just different when you own a wrongful act or omission alleged to be.

It is nice to see that the law that the legislature has recognized that a child of fourteen or fifteen years are often relatively independent. You are the parent of a child that already the age of fourteen years but not those of sixteen years has achieved for injury caused by an error caused your child to third, unless you can not be criticized for the conduct of Your child does not have prevented. Where do you think about taking? The key is whether you as parents have done everything that the circumstances could reasonably be demanded of you. It should take into account the age, nature and development of your child and the demands of daily life and your living conditions.

The damage caused by your pet, you are liable in principle. Even in the matter of damages caused by the pet of your child as a parent to pull the short straw. While your child may have an animal but as a parent you are vicariously liable. Put your dog at least the dog of your child's teeth in the calf of the postman in principle that it will cost you money. This is different only when the injurious event can not be regarded as unlawful, thinking, for example to the damage caused when your best friend takes a burglar to graze, in this case will appeal to a storm usually blows. Does your horse is racing but due to lightning, then the precious orchid garden of your neighbor or galloping goats eat your garden the same bald, then you are in principle liable for the resulting damage.

What liability can now arise from owning a home, you may ask. Now, while you think of such damage caused by flying tiles. If tiles loose due to a lack of the roof and damage to third then you are in principle liable for such damage. This is different if the defect and the damage a continuous event has little or no interruption caused by an extrinsic factor. In other words: if the same defect and the damage incurred or almost the same time, the owner for the damage not be held liable. The same applies if the damage is not due to a defect. If the wind speed but high enough to the sound of roof tiles loose and cause damage, for which you are not in principle liable. Should this cause you are relieved to breathe: to damage caused by a defect that you did not know or could know you are liable.

All in all, it can be argued that luxury is not a civil liability insurance. The cost is usually not too high and may prevent a lot of financial misery. It should therefore be well to read the policy wording to determine whether the insurance is well with your situation. Often it is also true that you, the insurance application by the appropriate check boxes, you can compose your own insurance.

Mr. Misha Bemer lawyer since 2000. In 2005 he joined HBN Law to Aruba. He carries a general commercial practice focusing on litigation. Misha Bemer bends to Napa on legal issues playing on Aruba. Misha.bemer @ hbnlaw.com

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: February 15, 2010, 10:36:26 PM »

bada bing, bada bingo  
I have blurred the face of the deceased as she is not the real reason for me posting this.  The relatives are. 

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=1525

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.