April 24, 2024, 02:47:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 548818 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: February 16, 2010, 12:07:14 AM »

Jossy Mansur refers to the witness in the masculine.

Janet

+++++++

JOSSY MANSUR - THE POND WITNESS

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: In the conversation that we had with Joran, he claims that the voice on the tape is his father. And obviously the prosecutor could prove that or disprove that. He could use subpoena power and do that. We can't get a first-generation tape from his father and do that.

Is it likely that the prosecutor will do that? Because, frankly, if it turns out that is his voice, his father under what he said is up to his eyeballs in something.

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

NANCY GRACE
New Search in Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Aired March 23, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

JOSSY MANSUR, OWNER, "DIARIO": Because the Aruban government has always based itself on the recommendations of the prosecution, and the only thing that the prosecution wants to do is close this case, Nancy.

GRACE: Why, Jossy? I don`t understand. Why is the Aruban government so hell-bent on closing this case without a resolution? This witness, to my understanding, has passed not one but two independent polygraphs. He even identifies the make and model of the vehicle, which goes back to Daddy, Paulus Van Der Sloot, a red Jeep. Why is the Aruban government ignoring this?

MANSUR: I don`t know why. But we will have to ask them to answer that question. But I know this man, the witness, very well. I`ve known him for a long time. And I believe in what he says, especially after whatever he said was confirmed by two polygraph tests which he passed brilliantly.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/23/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #481 on: February 16, 2010, 12:13:19 AM »

I though it was interesting to hear Tim on the podcast last night say Paulus went crazy when Tim meet him at the sloot compound. Paulus called the police and wanted Tim arrested? All Tim suggested was that he had high tech equipment that could clear the sloot compound from anything Natalee and help the sloots.....
Now that Paulus has taken a permanent leave of absence.....(reminds me of a song from the wizard of Oz....the wicked witch is dead)....
I'd like to know what lays underneath the cement poured around the pool just after Natalee disappeared......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: February 16, 2010, 12:42:28 AM »

I'm not seeing the lie detector posting either.  I've checked blogtalk and Stephs wordpress page. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: February 16, 2010, 12:48:17 AM »

I though it was interesting to hear Tim on the podcast last night say Paulus went crazy when Tim meet him at the sloot compound. Paulus called the police and wanted Tim arrested? All Tim suggested was that he had high tech equipment that could clear the sloot compound from anything Natalee and help the sloots.....
Now that Paulus has taken a permanent leave of absence.....(reminds me of a song from the wizard of Oz....the wicked witch is dead)....
I'd like to know what lays underneath the cement poured around the pool just after Natalee disappeared......

Yes Billb, me too.

By the way, Red was in Aruba when that incident with Tim Miller and PVDS happened.  You know Red helped search the next door neighbors property with TES.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/02/van-der-sloot-house/

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/02/pictures-from-the-reservoir/

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: February 16, 2010, 01:20:31 AM »

Yes Billb, me too.

By the way, Red was in Aruba when that incident with Tim Miller and PVDS happened.  You know Red helped search the next door neighbors property with TES.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/02/van-der-sloot-house/

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/02/pictures-from-the-reservoir/

Klaas...I remember the search of the neighbor's house too....forgot Red was there though....
But that is why I think it is so important to go back to the early days......I would think that with the power of the monkeys most of the clues reside in the 90 days immediately following Natalee's disappearance....
The podcast was great to hear last night....it would also be great if Red could drop in now and then to help us all refresh the early days....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: February 16, 2010, 01:21:45 AM »

Good Night good monkeys...
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #486 on: February 16, 2010, 01:28:58 AM »

I'm not seeing the lie detector posting either.  I've checked blogtalk and Stephs wordpress page. 

Thanks Klaas.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: February 16, 2010, 01:30:11 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: February 16, 2010, 01:35:07 AM »

Keep the candles burning for Justice for Natalee, and her family.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: February 16, 2010, 07:56:37 AM »

Suicide?

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16324/8/#comments

Caso di suicidio a tuma lugar na Seneblar     
Monday, 15 February 2010 - 19:08

Algo pasa di 5 or di dialuna atardi un persona ta bin topa cu un homber cu no ta duna senjal di bida. E forma con e persona a wordo haya tabata colga. E persona a wordo haya parti patras di un cas. Segun informacion inoficial e homber lo mester tabata envolvi den un discusion mas trempan. Dokter Lin a constata morto algun minuut promer cu 6 or di atardi.

Papiamentu/Google Spanish translation:

at seneblar (herd) citizen colga Owing to place his self for his life end at nightfall

monday Owing to enter report of cu Curpa Owing to his hanging at one cas at seneblar, at once they Owing to police directed both because; ambulance at the site. at arrival of the patrol they Owing to being advised door of one person eats Achieve cu ela hang behind the cas near of one room. ela happen at once hand for one cuchiu for try scape was already late but the staff of ambulance notes Owing to this also. deal here is of F.H. of 43 year and work at riu hotel was. come across

Edit:  add link per texasmom.  MB
http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2663&offId=0&offDate=2010-2
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 08:05:12 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: February 16, 2010, 07:58:46 AM »

Sorry, forgot to add the link 

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2663&offId=0&offDate=2010-2

Edit:  Added link.  MB
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 08:05:56 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: February 16, 2010, 08:00:58 AM »

Have a great day Monkeys!

for Natalee!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: February 16, 2010, 08:06:56 AM »

Have a great day Monkeys!

for Natalee!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: February 16, 2010, 08:46:51 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/02/autopsia-riba-curpa-di-maiky-farro-lo-a-trece-resultadonan-nobo/

Autopsia riba curpa di Maiky Farro lo a trece resultadonan nobo

Publication: Diamars, 16 Februari 2010. Categoria: General

Palabra ta keda na Ministerio Publico pa desmenti
Lo a descubri substancia toxico cual ta lanta sospecho!
ORANJESTAD (AAN): Tin fuerte indicacion cu aparentemente a drenta informe na autoridad competente relaciona cu resultado cual lo tin di haber cu fayecimento inespera y misterioso di e detenido Maiky Farro. Manera ta conoci Maiky tabata worde sospecha di 7 miyon cu a disparce na Lands Laboratorio durante varios aña.
E caso a sosode durante di e periodo cu minister Booshi Wever tabata como minister y tambe responsabel pa e ministerio di Salubridad Publico.

Ta increibel cu bao di su maneho esaki lo por a tuma lugar y nunca e no a asumi su responsabilidad.

Na cualkier pais un minister encarga pa su cartera den e caso aki salubridad publico a tuma su retiro. Ta imposibel cu un suma asina gigante por a disparce y te ainda no tin un claridad completo, con y cu kendenan el a comparti esaki.

Durante cu Maiky lo tabata encarcela den KIA, direpiente el a sinti malo y hasta a suministre medicina, cu via telefoon aparentemente e dokter a notifica e broeder of esun encarga cu asina yama dokters kamber.

E condicion di e detenido a bira peor y cu urgencia a transporte pa hospital y den un tempo relativamente corto Maiky a fayece.

E morto repentino di Maiky a lanta basta stof den seno di su amigonan y conocirnan el a worde hopi comenta. Hasta bao di su coleganan di laboratorio.

E morto di Maiky ta keda un misterio awor cu aparentemente a drenta resultado di un que otro relaciona cu e autopsia no ta exclui lo bay start cu investigacion profundo.

Den pasado caba tabata tin un caso tambe di un homber hulandes cual segun su conocirnan e victima John Maas a worde venena. Esnan cu a plama e informe a haya despues di basta aña razon.

Hasta for di Hulanda autoridad local a haya asistencia y a saca e cadaver for di su graf y investigacion a confirma cu e victima a worde intoxica.

Sospecho a bay den direccion di su casa of ex casa y te dia di awe apesar e ta biba aparentemente na Canada y no a worde localiza pa duna cuenta na husticia. A duna di conoce cu Aruba no tin tratado cu e pais en cuestion.

Locual ta e caso Maiky si enberdad cu a descubri substancia toxico cual ta lanta e sospecho cu aki lo por ta trata di substancia cu a pone su curazon worde afecta of su sistema cu e consecuencia fatal.

Posiblemente e lo sa hopi cos y e lo tabata dispuesto pa divulga. Pa evita esaki no ta exclui cu a preveni pa e basha abao. Ya cu no ta trata di un suma considera como “chicken feed” pero uno gigantesco.

Palabra ta keda na Ministerio Publico pa desmenti e informe cu e ultimo dianan ta circula pa asina tambe trece claridad relaciona cu e rumornan persistente cu ta keda existi cu e morto repentino di Maiky.

Through translator (Pap,Spanish):

autopsy on Curpa of maiky farro will resultadonan
Owing to thirteen new publication: Tuesday, 16 Feburary 2010.
category: general

word is for stay at public ministry denied it will Owing to toxic substance which is discovered arise suspicion! Oranjestad (AAN): cu apparently have strong indication Owing to enter report at related authority which will have ea result of having cu fayecimento unexpected and mysterious of the arrested maiky farro. as is known maiky Worde was suspected of 7 Miyone cu Owing to disparce at lands laboratory during several year. Owing to the case of the period during sosode cu booshi wever minister was because; minister and also responsible for her ministry of public health. increibel is maneho cu bao of his dog did this will never take place and the not Asumi Owing to his responsibility. cualkier country at one minister responsible for his portfolio in the public health case here did take his retirement. is impossible sum cu so one can Owing to disparce giant and still not have one till complete clarity with and cu past kendenan Owing to this compartment. cu during maiky will was jailed in kia, all of a sudden past Owing to feel bad and even Owing to provide medicine, cu apparently via telefoon Owing to the doctor notifies the responsible isa cu broeder or so calling Dokters bedroom. the condition of the detainee Owing to become worse and urgent cu Owing to transportation for hospital and in one relatively short time maiky Owing to fayece. the sudden dead of maiky Owing to arise enough stof in breast of his past conocirnan amigona and much Owing to word says. even beam of his coleganan of laboratory. the dead of stay is one enigma maiky cu now apparently Owing to enter another result of one that relates cu do not excluded the autopsy bay will start deep research cu. in past cases have one end was also one man of his Dutch conocirnan which the victim according maas john Owing to word poison. Owing to esnan cu plama the report Owing to Achieve year after of enough reason. even for local authority of the netherlands Owing to Achieve Owing to assistance and takes the corpse of his cemetery and for research confirms cu Owing to the victim Owing to word intoxicated. Owing to suspicion bay in the direction of his home or former home and till day of today Despite the apparently live at canada and not Owing to word located at husticia for give account. Owing to give of known cu cu aruba not have treated the country provided that question. whichonly is the case if enberdad cu maiky Owing to discovery toxic substance which is arise the suspicion will cu here is deal of substance can cu Owing to place his Worde curazon cu affect the system or his fateful consequence. possibly know much cos the will and the will was prepared for reports. for preventing this do not excluded cu Owing to pour ABAO preventable for her. cu do not already deal of one sum considered because; "chicken feed" but one giant. word is for stay at public ministry denied it the report cu the late Diana is also circulating for so thirteen clearly relates the rumornan persistent cu cu cu is stay there the sudden dead of maiky.

Sounds like they suspect Maiky was killed
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: February 16, 2010, 08:50:53 AM »

Refresher - why Maiky was in KIA:

http://sxmislandtime.com/index.php?view=article&catid=31%3Ageneral&id=922%3Aaruba-new-arrest-in-embezzlement-case-landlab-&option=com_content&Itemid=58

ARUBA; New arrest in embezzlement case LandLab     Print      E-mail
Written by amigoe.com   
Thursday, 24 April 2008 23:16
www.sxmislandtime.com

ORANJESTAD

The National Detectives looked for evidence in her house and also in her office.  Also her son was arrested, but released shortly after.  The OM does not rule out that more people will be arrested in this case, where approximately 5 million florins were embezzled.  The main suspect in this criminal case, the 53-year old Maiky Farro, was arrested in Miami in February and is in the meantime extradited to Aruba.

He is in custody in the KIA since April 17.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: February 16, 2010, 08:54:48 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58886.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Ministry of Public Health in their advocacy for deceased Farro

30 Jun, 2009, 13:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - "Maiky Farro is the victim of negative publicity which finally contributed to his early death. Hopefully, those who mocked him have at least respect the dead and allow Farro in peace. "

This remarkable message was posted yesterday afternoon by the Ministry of Health, Environmental, Administrative and Foreign Affairs in a press release disseminated. In the message, the ministry 'media' and says the huge media attention for a million fraud at the Land Laboratory "fed by politicians." These politicians want, says Health, the attention of their own wrongdoing "as the Race Track, Fondo Desaroyo San Nicolas and Interbank. "Farro committed a mistake and accepted his punishment," said the ministry. Unnecessary 'tease and ridicule of Farro was only for political reasons. "He earned it not for these dirty political games to be dragged along. Let him rest in peace, "concludes the ministry the message.

Maiky Farro knew in his capacity as Administrator of the Land Laboratory in the period from 1997 to 2007 over 10 million florin to darken. After ten years of undisturbed are going to go the end of 2007 he ran against the lamp. Then he fled to Colombia, which the authorities of an international warrant uitvaardigden. When Farro traveled to the United States, the Aruban public prosecution by the U.S. authorities and tipped he could be arrested and extradited. Farro in April was sentenced to 4.5 years in prison. Last Friday he was in prison was unwell and urgently to the hospital. Since he died a day later.

The Land Lab is under the responsibility of the Ministry of Health. Farro finally got a lower sentence than the judge was required because this was also the minister responsible had failed in the audit. Therefore, the fraud can take place for ten years.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: February 16, 2010, 09:07:50 AM »

IIRC a few women were involved in the Lab scandal also. Wonder if they are getting nervous. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: February 16, 2010, 09:11:19 AM »

Refresher - why Maiky was in KIA:

http://sxmislandtime.com/index.php?view=article&catid=31%3Ageneral&id=922%3Aaruba-new-arrest-in-embezzlement-case-landlab-&option=com_content&Itemid=58

ARUBA; New arrest in embezzlement case LandLab     Print      E-mail
Written by amigoe.com   
Thursday, 24 April 2008 23:16
www.sxmislandtime.com

ORANJESTAD

The National Detectives looked for evidence in her house and also in her office.  Also her son was arrested, but released shortly after.  The OM does not rule out that more people will be arrested in this case, where approximately 5 million florins were embezzled.  The main suspect in this criminal case, the 53-year old Maiky Farro, was arrested in Miami in February and is in the meantime extradited to Aruba.

He is in custody in the KIA since April 17.

we'll need to remember this case when we are referencing an extradition case. Nice to know Aruba and the US have such an agreement even though it's been rarely mentioned.

No need for the Kalpoes or Joran to come to the US after-all. A request from the State Dept will suffice.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: February 16, 2010, 09:18:17 AM »

bada bing, bada bingo  
I have blurred the face of the deceased as she is not the real reason for me posting this.  The relatives are. 

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=1525

Great find Klaas!   

Why am I not surprised?  I knew they were thisclose, guess that explains it!

Excellent find Klaas!

Does it not make anyone wonder, them being related and all, about WHY things with this witness transpired the way they did?

After all, Caps AKA Rudy, has an uncle in law enforcement.

So why, oh why did not Jenny Geerman just go to this relative in law enforcement with these claims? 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: February 16, 2010, 09:20:01 AM »

http://companycoltd.com/company_coltd.php?company_id=a327033

Jenny s Contact Mr. Jen Geerman

Company Name:   Jenny s
 Street :   Palm Beach
 City :   Noord
 Telephone :   297-5638494
 Fax :   297-5638494

I am also confused as to the he/she thing.

But keep in mind, Karin Janssen was also referred to as "Mr" and "He"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.