March 28, 2024, 02:59:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 547157 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #560 on: February 16, 2010, 06:03:42 PM »

Thanks Rob!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: February 16, 2010, 06:09:32 PM »

My personal opinion is that Natalee was never in in that pond. van der Straaten only released certain cell phone triangulation points and not all of them. He released ones that placed Joran near the Holiday Inn and the other hotels to bolster the claim that they dropped Natalee off at the hotel - and also to take the focus away from the Sloot house. I am certain he excluded the Sloot house because Joran's PV includes the stop there at 1:40 am. One way this works, is Joran is dropped off over in this area to make his way to McDonald's where Paulus is waiting to pick him up and witnessed by the MB kids and others.

I also do not believe the gardener saw them and when his story is removed everything fits like a glove time-line wise. It is most likely - in my opinion - that Natalee died at the Sloot house, was taken from the house directly to the Malmok / Arashi area and disposed of by boat. This makes the most sense based on Deepak's "I got out to take a pee at Arashi" and the fact that the trap was found of the coast of Arashi beach.

I could add other points, but it's redundant.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: February 16, 2010, 06:23:06 PM »

Nobody shoot me, please 

This isn't looking like the spot Renho posted a map of depicting where this witness lives.

Unless that map she posted needs to be flipped upside down?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: February 16, 2010, 06:28:07 PM »

Jen - I have no doubt Genda/Renfro was posting the actual location (or close to) the witness location.  It was afterall right near the pond that was searched.  I'm looking for my photos now.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: February 16, 2010, 06:28:09 PM »

In fact, since that addy comes up as a business, then that map can't be where his house is.

So what gives?  He doesn't even give his correct address for his poly?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: February 16, 2010, 06:30:25 PM »

Jen - I have no doubt Genda/Renfro was posting the actual location (or close to) the witness location.  It was afterall right near the pond that was searched.  I'm looking for my photos now.

Agreed Klaas.

But that company location that came up on your map, if that street above it is indeed Beatrixstraat, and where this man works, we may be in business in another direction.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: February 16, 2010, 06:33:33 PM »

Going through old posts.  As I see interresting ones I'll post them here:

Just in Dutch Newsshow 'Hart van Nederland': 'Police helped father of Joran.'
Justice now demands a thorough investigation.
PvdS was given ALL results from the investigation, including FBI results.
PeterRdV: It's clear now that not only the house searches of the VdSloots were obstructed but the investigation itself was also from the start! Such a conduct never could have happened in the NL's.
Pressure now is increasing on PvdS.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: February 16, 2010, 06:43:28 PM »

Remember there was something in the cage/trap that resembled a hat?

From the cage/trap pics:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: February 16, 2010, 06:46:00 PM »

I surprise myself looking back on some of the stuff I've come up with  Monkey Devil!

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_50090.php

It just won't go away  

Amigoe English
MPA: new, dangerous specie of mosquito in Aruba
3 Dec, 2008, 08:11 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — The MPA has again demanded an explanation from Minister Booshi Wever of Public Health, Environment, Administrative-, and Immigration Affairs about the control of insects that are dangerous for the public health. The opposition party received confirmation that there is a new species of mosquito on the island that is more dangerous than the mosquitoes infected with dengue.

The Minister doesn’t say what the species is. MPA has learned that some people have already been stung by these mosquitoes and that they have become ill. Besides, the Public Health Department is aware of these cases. MPA therefore demands clarity from the Minister and demands that the people be informed as soon as possible.

It must not be a repeat of 2005 when the Minister told the people at the end of that year that the number of dengue-cases was not alarming. After reports in the media, he had to admit that the figures were indeed concerning. He was forced to call in the international public health information (PAHO) to help combat the epidemic.

MPA has already criticized the policy of the Minister before: the island is inspected twice every year (PAHO advices four times) for possible breakout places. “The Public Health Department has already expressed its concern and Minister Wever has admitted that the government does not comply with these international standards. MPA has requested the Minister to do so, but strangely enough, he is not making any effort to increase the number of inspections”, concludes party-leader Monica Kock.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: February 16, 2010, 06:47:50 PM »

I miss The Big Hammer:

Statement Issued On Radio Netherlands Worldwide

Police head hindered Holloway investigation

Published: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:28 UTC
Last updated: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:35 UTC

The Aruban Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has told the ANP news agency that the investigation into the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway was severely hindered in its initial stages by the island’s Dutch police commissioner. Mr Croes said former commissioner Jan van de Straten did this to help his friend Paul van der Sloot, the father of the chief suspect in the US high school graduate’s disappearance.

Mr Croes also said that Mr Van de Straten appeared to have made a conscious decision not to arrest Joran van der Sloot and two other suspects until ten days after Ms Holloway disappeared, even though the first few days are crucial in such an investigation. He went on to say that Mr Van de Straten and Mr Van der Sloot conducted lengthy telephone conversations after the disappearance and that the commissioner deployed a team of second-rank officers to investigate it.

Mr Croes added that a Dutch minister had asked the Aruban authorities to conceal as much as possible the fact that Joran van der Sloot was Dutch.

Very clear and unmistakeable accusation here, provided with corroborated attribution and pointing directly to a named individual -- in this case former Aruba polis chief Jan van der Stratten.

This represents REAL movement in this case, and should leave door open for charges which we have talked about here for years:

Obstruction of Justice
Failure to Perform
Police and Judicial Misconduct.

With a statement like this out there now, it appears that an investigation into a coverup MUST be done.

See the link to Greta wire (if this has been posted earlier -- apologies).

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #570 on: February 16, 2010, 06:50:40 PM »

You come up with some pretty good stuff Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: February 16, 2010, 06:54:45 PM »

The way I remember....the soccer field was to the right of the witness house with one street in between
the soccer field and a chinese restaurant or grocery, which faced the soccer field.  Witness house was the second house behind the Chinese establishment.  Witness house had a red roof and a street lamp at the Y intersection.

That is clear as mud, I know!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: February 16, 2010, 06:55:33 PM »

Have to stop looking through the old stuff right now but I'll go back later.  I was looking through thread #781 in the LCD Archives that was around December 2008.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: February 16, 2010, 07:15:18 PM »

My personal opinion is that Natalee was never in in that pond. van der Straaten only released certain cell phone triangulation points and not all of them. He released ones that placed Joran near the Holiday Inn and the other hotels to bolster the claim that they dropped Natalee off at the hotel - and also to take the focus away from the Sloot house. I am certain he excluded the Sloot house because Joran's PV includes the stop there at 1:40 am. One way this works, is Joran is dropped off over in this area to make his way to McDonald's where Paulus is waiting to pick him up and witnessed by the MB kids and others.

I also do not believe the gardener saw them and when his story is removed everything fits like a glove time-line wise. It is most likely - in my opinion - that Natalee died at the Sloot house, was taken from the house directly to the Malmok / Arashi area and disposed of by boat. This makes the most sense based on Deepak's "I got out to take a pee at Arashi" and the fact that the trap was found of the coast of Arashi beach.

I could add other points, but it's redundant.

Great post, Rob.  I too have always felt that Natalee died at the Sloot's house. 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: February 16, 2010, 07:49:01 PM »

Going through some of my old photobucket pages...   

Rob can explain this photo to you guys 

VDS House

blue barrel behind VDS house

Gottenbos boat

Hans Mos  Monkey Devil!

Hat item in cage/trap compare

Nancy Grace  Monkey Devil!

Renfro  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: February 16, 2010, 07:53:58 PM »

It appears that in November, 2008 both Dave and Beth are on the same page in regards to Hans Mos.

Could it be that Natalee Holloway's body was hidden in the pond prior to being placed in the trap and dropped into the ocean? 

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway's Dad: Aruba Investigators Ignored Another Potential Witness
Thursday, November 20, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Hans Mos does not believe this witness?

HOLLOWAY: Hans Mos does not believe the witness. And when the witness gave his statement, it's my understanding that when he got -- when he almost got to the part talking about the judge, Hans Mos made a comment that, what a nice guy he was and all this kind of stuff. And the witness then decided that, "Hey, I've had enough," and ended his statement. And then he came to us, begging us to search this pond that's located near his home.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455069,00.html

Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads'
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: You bring up the prosecutor. The new prosecutor is Hans Mos, or he's been new for about three years. Has he ever called you, originated a phone call to you?

HOLLOWAY: No, never. No and I -- he would not. And you know, Greta, it would never be too late. I would love to get a call from him. I mean, I feel as if sometimes, we have this self-imposed timeline on justice. But you know, there's not a timeline. It would never be too late for justice for Natalee's case. And I would very much, you know, appreciate any kind of calls received from him.

VAN SUSTEREN: Karin Janssen was the original prosecutor and Hans Mos took over. When she left Aruba, did she call you and sort of tie up lose ends, or did she just sort of vanish from your radar screen?

HOLLOWAY: No, just absolutely vanished. I had no idea she was even leaving so quickly as she did. So you know, that's always been an issue, just no communication from the prosecuting attorney's office. And you know, it just leaves you wondering, you know, where are you?  And you hear all this information coming them, saying that they're following up on every lead. Well, you know, that's just simply not true. They're not following up on any leads.

VAN SUSTEREN: Has there -- now, we said the two prosecutors. Have any of the police officers, anybody from Aruba at all contacted you and said we're doing anything on the case at all? Is there any reason for you to believe it's being investigated?

HOLLOWAY: No, absolutely none. No. Not at all. Not to any degree.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Quote from: jen3560 on July 21, 2009, 04:16:40 PM

Natalee's Freebirds heard from this family member on Sept 14 2008 with the info that Beth was not at all happy with Mos ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5372.msg884344#msg884344

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: February 16, 2010, 08:30:12 PM »

Remember there was something in the cage/trap that resembled a hat?

From the cage/trap pics:

That service cap in the cage has always been troubling for me.  It could have been put there for a variety of reasons but then it also could have belonged to the person whose remains were in that trap.

I wish I could feel certain it was Natalee in there as so many of you are able to do but I just don't know one way or the other.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: February 16, 2010, 08:39:52 PM »

Michael Dompig told Dave Holloway that Paulus took the Gottenboes boat out on Monday following Natalee's disappearance.  He told this to Dave in the lobby when Dave saw his flirting with girls again.

Something like a blue barrel would have been easier for Paulus to handle than the fish trap.  Just saying. . . .I don't know if Natalee was in the trap or not because why keep looking if she was?

I guess I don't want her to have been because whomever that was is not gone and can't be returned to her mother.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: February 16, 2010, 08:43:30 PM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: February 16, 2010, 08:44:09 PM »

Michael Dompig told Dave Holloway that Paulus took the Gottenboes boat out on Monday following Natalee's disappearance.  He told this to Dave in the lobby when Dave saw his flirting with girls again.

Something like a blue barrel would have been easier for Paulus to handle than the fish trap.  Just saying. . . .I don't know if Natalee was in the trap or not because why keep looking if she was?

I guess I don't want her to have been because whomever that was is not gone and can't be returned to her mother.

Yep that's what Michael told Dave.  I'm not sure what to believe about the cage/trap either.  I do know that when you are searching a grid, you don't quit unless you know for sure you have found what you were looking for.  Because ALE made that last dive on the trap, we may never know. That's why Tim wants to continue looking.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.