April 24, 2024, 06:01:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 548882 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2010, 02:37:30 PM »

Found this a bit interesting.  Posted 2/12/2010 on an Aruban BB:

FROM CHARLES CROES

The truth is so often either close to the heart or residing in it.
Imagine to be given the simplest of all choices

Admit your child has sold his soul to the devil or that he is unfairly seen as that demon himself
Know that you will be your sons noose or that you will snug his tie on his wedding night
Admit that your first born lies to you or that his truths are lies he believes
What would your choice be?
And isn’t it strange that :
A kitten is stuck in a sewer and the world praises the fireman that saves him
A father saves his son and he walks in the sewer from which the kitten was saved.
The truth lies in our hearts and our hearts – so often – do not belong to us
Our hearts belong to those we love the most

And so when a father dies, so often does the truth of his son. 

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/charles-croes-creations-commentaries-42596/

Well...if that kitten was sick with parvo or rabies...not only wouldn't the fireman have entered the sewer, it would have been blocked so the kitten couldn't harm any other animals or people.

At what expense was the son "saved"?  More were involved than he and his son. He was also saving himself, his wife and his middle son.  He was not naive.

Was Charles Croes drunk when he wrote that drivel?  The kitten is innocent and thus a sympathetic figure.

Joran, on the other hand, is more like a pit bull that has attacked the neighbor.  In that case, it is either put down by the owner or the animal control officer called to do it.

I do wonder if any studies have been done on people who live on such small islands and if that isolation causes any kind of mental deterioration.  They seem to find the most absolute trash perfectly understandable and even consider it normal it does seem.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2010, 02:51:02 PM »

FROM CHARLES CROES

Admit your child has sold his soul to the devil or that he is unfairly seen as that demon himself
Know that you will be your sons noose or that you will snug his tie on his wedding night
A father saves his son and he walks in the sewer from which the kitten was saved.

Well...if that kitten was sick with parvo or rabies...not only wouldn't the fireman have entered the sewer, it would have been blocked so the kitten couldn't harm any other animals or people.

At what expense was the son "saved"?  More were involved than he and his son. He was also saving himself, his wife and his middle son.  He was not naive.

Was Charles Croes drunk when he wrote that drivel?  The kitten is innocent and thus a sympathetic figure.

Joran, on the other hand, is more like a pit bull that has attacked the neighbor.  In that case, it is either put down by the owner or the animal control officer called to do it.

I do wonder if any studies have been done on people who live on such small islands and if that isolation causes any kind of mental deterioration.  They seem to find the most absolute trash perfectly understandable and even consider it normal it does seem.

I think it's more than isolation, it's the pickling of their brains in booze too.  jmo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2010, 02:51:23 PM »

So it looks like it was a bomb explosion yesterday:

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2649&offId=0

UN GRUPO DI PERSONA TA EXPERIMENTANDO CU BOMB NA ARUBA

UN GRUPO DI PERSONA TA EXPERIMENTANDO CU BOMB NA ARUBA
Relaciona cu e explocion na Simeon Antonio di diasabra atardi nos a ricibi un yamada di confirmacion cu explosion a tuma lugar na e veld di futbol banda di e parke di Simeon Antonio. Diadomingo mainta tempran nos fotografo a bay na e sitio un rato despues patruya tambe a yega na e sitio. Investigacion haci na e sitio ta indica cu tin un grupo di persona ta experimentando cu explosivonan. E grupo ta yama su mes "AUA BOMB SQUAD", nan ta experimentando cu polvo productonan di aerosol y liquidonan flamable. E explosion di ayera tabata basta fuerte y a rebenta un bari grandi den 2 pida. Polis tin atencion di e acto aki y ta investigando cual grupo ta hungando cu KA-BOOM! pero cu por ta hopi peligroso.

Klaas,

Does this say it was the Bomb Squad practicing or a drill, something of that nature?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2010, 02:52:30 PM »

I wonder how the people on Aruba will receive Joran, if he comes for a memorial service?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2010, 02:55:20 PM »

Anna - it says the bomb squad was there but I'm not sure if it was a drill or not.  Could have been a drill I guess. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2010, 02:56:07 PM »

FROM CHARLES CROES

wow... great post Anna and I couldn't agree more. It's truly baffling how upside down and inside out the mentality there is...up is down and black is white. Makes no sense to me ... none at all.

the mental gymnastics used to rationalize the irrational behavior makes my head hurt - badly.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2010, 02:57:22 PM »

Okay, which one of you bastards ate baby Jesus in the King Cake????   (I'm going to hell) 

A hit dog hollers, wreck!  Funny YOU should be asking that!

J/K

But like San, I have always had a horror of choking on Him and wondered what the consequences of that would be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2010, 03:01:52 PM »

I don't know if I like "sweatyrunning man" or the "Boxtelse Bastard" better  Monkey Devil!

From the article Texasmom posted:

I love it!  Proof that Paulus was the Boxtel Bastard long before Natalee ever came along.

I have always wondered why they ran off to Aruba in the first place.  It doesn't seem like a normal career choice and have thought they must have at least been misfits in the Netherlands to prompt them to do that.  Could be related to being viewed as a money-grubbing bastard in the community from such as this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2010, 03:02:36 PM »

Okay, which one of you bastards ate baby Jesus in the King Cake????   (I'm going to hell) 

J/K

But like San, I have always had a horror of choking on Him and wondered what the consequences of that would be.

An ER trip or a stuck bowel!     Monkey Devil!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2010, 03:03:06 PM »

Don't know if this Betsie Van Der Sloot from Boxtel is related:

11 februari 2010

ON THE PHOTO: The CDA council Betsie van der Sloot and Jo were Custers Wednesday February 10 on the road to election posters to paste. In Boxtel-Oost bleken alle affiches bedekt onder een laag posters van evenementen als Sound Garden en Trance Energy. In Boxtel East proved all the posters covered with a layer of posters of events like Soundgarden and Trance Energy. (Foto: Albert Stolwijk). (Photo: Albert Stolwijk).

BY MARC CLEUTJENS

Problem! The public billboards in Boxtel are too small to posters of ten political parties that participate in the Wednesday, March 3 municipal elections. Furthermore, some parties use such large posters that stick shifts now only respond missing out. Mayor Frank van Beers is working on a solution ...

Lijsttrekker Wim van der Zanden of Balance went this week to call on small billboards and complained to Mayor Van Beers on other parties in his eyes using large posters. According to Van der Zanden, the parties ever agreed not to use posters bigger than A2 size. "Now hang posters of that great and there are even two or three parties of that whopper side stick." Other parties have already complained to the mayor.

De Beers recognizes the problem and notes that the billboards in Boxtel too small for ten parties. To quickly relieve the emergency, the Public Works Department in the short term a large number of additional political parties to place signs to give more room. In addition, the mayor in consultation with all political groups view Boxtel or perhaps putting up posters on lampposts should allow. "I would like best to talk because all those posters in the street clearly show that the elections are coming."

Meanwhile De Beers urges all parties to adhere to the (unwritten) rules and stick to take account of the posters and posters of other groups. ,, Just paste a poster and the problem has been alleviated. "De Beers has three weeks before the election campaign the hands full with riots. This week he carried Combinatie95 on all plates and dolls from the town pond to get as municipal property not be used for political propaganda.

In one of the billboards in East Boxtel solved the problem this week automatically. Organizers of the sign taped music events filled with life-size posters. All election posters were Boxtelse it disappeared from view ...

http://www.brabantscentrum.nl/nieuws/1006_verkiezingsborden.htm
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2010, 03:03:54 PM »

Happy Valentine's Day to all Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2010, 03:12:08 PM »

J/K

An ER trip or a stuck bowel!     Monkey Devil!

Yep, but meant more long term.  I remember when the nuns would tell us if we chewed the communion wafer, we would go to hell and swallowing it whole when just a little kid too well.  Even when you get older and know better, memories die hard. 

I am thinking of ordering a King Cake and wonder how long it would take to get here.  Overnight I think.  Never ordered a cake and wonder what condition it would be in on arrival but is not that far. 

Might be OK if UPS and not the post office.  Or better yet, Fed Ex.  But that would get expensive for a cake but then it's not just any cake.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2010, 03:13:11 PM »

Don't know if this Betsie Van Der Sloot from Boxtel is related:

11 februari 2010

ON THE PHOTO: The CDA council Betsie van der Sloot and Jo were Custers Wednesday February 10 on the road to election posters to paste. In Boxtel-Oost bleken alle affiches bedekt onder een laag posters van evenementen als Sound Garden en Trance Energy. In Boxtel East proved all the posters covered with a layer of posters of events like Soundgarden and Trance Energy. (Foto: Albert Stolwijk). (Photo: Albert Stolwijk).

BY MARC CLEUTJENS

Problem! The public billboards in Boxtel are too small to posters of ten political parties that participate in the Wednesday, March 3 municipal elections. Furthermore, some parties use such large posters that stick shifts now only respond missing out. Mayor Frank van Beers is working on a solution ...

Lijsttrekker Wim van der Zanden of Balance went this week to call on small billboards and complained to Mayor Van Beers on other parties in his eyes using large posters. According to Van der Zanden, the parties ever agreed not to use posters bigger than A2 size. "Now hang posters of that great and there are even two or three parties of that whopper side stick." Other parties have already complained to the mayor.

De Beers recognizes the problem and notes that the billboards in Boxtel too small for ten parties. To quickly relieve the emergency, the Public Works Department in the short term a large number of additional political parties to place signs to give more room. In addition, the mayor in consultation with all political groups view Boxtel or perhaps putting up posters on lampposts should allow. "I would like best to talk because all those posters in the street clearly show that the elections are coming."

Meanwhile De Beers urges all parties to adhere to the (unwritten) rules and stick to take account of the posters and posters of other groups. ,, Just paste a poster and the problem has been alleviated. "De Beers has three weeks before the election campaign the hands full with riots. This week he carried Combinatie95 on all plates and dolls from the town pond to get as municipal property not be used for political propaganda.

In one of the billboards in East Boxtel solved the problem this week automatically. Organizers of the sign taped music events filled with life-size posters. All election posters were Boxtelse it disappeared from view ...

http://www.brabantscentrum.nl/nieuws/1006_verkiezingsborden.htm

Thanks for the articles NorthernRose.  All of those Van der Sloots are related.
The name comes from old Petrus being found in the ditch when he was a newborn.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2010, 03:17:22 PM »

Thanks, Rob,

Enjoyed your photos from long ago yesterday!  Especially the unibrow as I had to laugh.

But notice they no longer have them!   And Kawish has even abandoned his "Charlie Manson Eyes" look it seems.

More of that strange island mentality I think and when they get away more, normalization seems to take place to a small extent.  Kalpoes never get to leave, however or so it seems. 

I wonder if it has dawned on them that whoever is backing them is not going to any more as it becomes more apparent that they are going to lose.  That will leave them personally liable for all the legal bills of the defendants.

I even wonder if anybody ever explained that to them in the first place, that they stand to be personally responsible for paying all that, like more than they will earn in their entire lifetimes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2010, 03:17:32 PM »

J/K

Yep, but meant more long term.  I remember when the nuns would tell us if we chewed the communion wafer, we would go to hell and swallowing it whole when just a little kid too well.  Even when you get older and know better, memories die hard. 

I am thinking of ordering a King Cake and wonder how long it would take to get here.  Overnight I think.  Never ordered a cake and wonder what condition it would be in on arrival but is not that far. 

Might be OK if UPS and not the post office.  Or better yet, Fed Ex.  But that would get expensive for a cake but then it's not just any cake.

Sometimes my Piggly Wiggly has them in the bakery department right around Mardi Gras.
It has a baby in it and beads around the top and is really good.  Nothing fancy like the
filling that Cajun speaks of though.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2010, 03:20:16 PM »

Yes, Northern Rose, thanks. 

It seems a relative is running in a local election.  How embarassing to have the voters reminded of what a bastard Paulus was and how he didn't care if children were exposed to danger even back then.

PERSONA NON GRATA

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2010, 03:21:16 PM »

J/K

Those nuns gave us all nightmares. Wish that I could help you with the cake order but never had to order one myself. They are at all local grocery stores. Have heard that the ones that ship them out do know how to do it right. Enjoy!
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2010, 03:22:39 PM »

happy valentines day monkeys! good talking to a few of you last night!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2010, 03:23:35 PM »

Thanks, Magnolia,  I think I will check locally as well because I can just see a box of jumbled cake arriving.  It would crumble like anything.  I bet there is someone closer who has good ones, too.

And we may get snow again.  It's awful slush here and not really snow but messes up the roads anyway but kids are out of school tomorrow anyway.

Off to work and lurk and make beef stew and cornbread sticks.

Working and urking but have promised food for supper to a couple of friends so better get with it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2010, 03:24:59 PM »

J/K

Sometimes my Piggly Wiggly has them in the bakery department right around Mardi Gras.
It has a baby in it and beads around the top and is really good.  Nothing fancy like the
filling that Cajun speaks of though.

In Louisiana we can pick what type of filling is in the ccake. You name it they make it. I personally like Bavarion, or praline filling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.