April 18, 2024, 04:16:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 548447 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: February 16, 2010, 11:36:59 PM »

Klaas,
Could I have your email address?  I think I may have some info you would be interested in.

Thanks,
Lexie

Hi Lexie    You can reach Klaas at  smklaas@hotmail.com

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: February 16, 2010, 11:39:39 PM »

Klaas,
Could I have your email address?  I think I may have some info you would be interested in.

Thanks,
Lexie

Hi Lexie    You can reach Klaas at  smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #602 on: February 16, 2010, 11:41:39 PM »

Thanks for fixing my post MuffyBee!    an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: February 16, 2010, 11:47:54 PM »

Thanks for fixing my post MuffyBee!    an angelic monkey

YW texasmom 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: February 16, 2010, 11:52:06 PM »

http://www.brabantscentrum.nl/oud_archief_2004/nieuws/0413_juliana2.htm

VISIT PRINCESS MÁXIMA POSTPONED UNTIL APRIL 21
Boxtel commemorates deceased
Princess Juliana

ON THE PHOTO: The famous photo of the visit of Princess Juliana of The Little Earth. With Henk Keizer Sietze Leflang and the Queen walking boots on the garden.

A casual visit. Thus the one-time visit by Queen Juliana on October 15, 1974 in Boxtel brought out. Saturday, March 20 Juliana died in her sleep at Soestdijk palace. The death of the 94-year-old princess has implications for public life and will in any case the visit by Princess Máxima Tuesday, April 6 at Boxtel would bring back is called off. The princess is now on Wednesday, April 21 to Boxtel.

A few moments after the death of Princess Juliana by Prime Minister Balkenende officially been announced, then the whole college of mayor and aldermen themselves, wrapped in sandwichborden, the Judge Street. Mayor of Gomel in January and the three aldermen are conventionally on the road to recruit volunteers for DELTA Welfare Foundation Boxtel. The activity is not deleted they occurred.

,, Princess Juliana this activity would certainly have approved, "Mayor thinks of Gomel. He praises the former queen for her accessibility. "She was surrounded by people and can be seen as symbolic of a" normal "queen." Gomel Van recalls especially the Queen Juliana Netherlands after the Second World War have helped them recover. "They had many international contacts and showed great commitment, "said the mayor.

The death of the princess will affect other activities. The most drastic is the second cancellation of the visit of Princess Máxima to Boxtel. On Tuesday, April 6, the princess a visit contact the parent project in the district Selissenwal. It is a consequence of the distribution of the apple from Orange to contact the eight parents. The visit was canceled last year because the pregnant princess had to keep quiet. After the birth of Princess Amalia was a pinned new date for the visit.

Betsie van der Sloot President of the Foundation's Community School Selissen which the parents are contacted immediately realized Saturday morning that the visit of Maxima again called into question would face. "It will not be true, then you think. But then immediately you realize that it is quite understandable that the visit is canceled. After a death in your family it is obvious that a break is built and there is scope for processing of grief. You can also Máxima not expect them overnight Princess Juliana is buried a few days later happy to come Boxtel, "Van der Sloot.

ON THE PHOTO: In the hall of the town can Boxtelse since Monday signed the condolence register.

During Monday received President of the Van der Sloot Foundation Community School Selissenwal official notice of the cancellation of the visit. When Princess Máxima to Boxtel would come the whole week was unclear. The RVD knew until last night as a new date: Wednesday, April 21.

NO BOOM FESTIVAL

Not only the visit of Princess Maxima is delayed by the death of Princess Juliana. The planting of native tree or tree Amalia, which take place Wednesday morning in the park procession, also went through. The plants of a native tree is a festive affair and has no place in a period of one term of the royal hofrouw proclaimed. All municipalities have activities on the national holiday tree canceled. In Boxtel and Liempde the trees and bushes, and the Tree Amalia, still planted on Wednesday, April 7.

In the town the market is Monday, March 22 opened a condolence register, where residents can express their participation in the royal family. Immediately after the news of the death of Princess Juliana in all public buildings, the patriotic flag hung at half mast, here and there flies a black flag as a sign of mourning. Many people have since Saturday the flag half mast.

Princess Juliana is Tuesday, March 30 buried in the Nieuwe Kerk in Delft. The meeting of the network for blind and partially sighted people over 50 in these days would be held in the Building Ursula, is canceled for that reason. The next meeting will be held on April 13.

ON THE PHOTO: Queen Juliana is preparing for her departure. She is flanked by Mayor Paul Pesch and royal commissioner Van der Harten. In the center is the police Boxtelse Guus Wouters.
Back

March 25, 2004

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: February 16, 2010, 11:58:54 PM »

o.k., I won't post any more old stuff for tonight anyway!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: February 17, 2010, 12:12:16 AM »

I love all the old stuff you have found.  It is very interesting.  Thank you for digging it all up.

I have five new puppies...not sure what to do, but have brought them in front of the fireplace.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: February 17, 2010, 12:18:15 AM »

I love all the old stuff you have found.  It is very interesting.  Thank you for digging it all up.

I have five new puppies...not sure what to do, but have brought them in front of the fireplace.

Thanks Magnolia!  I wanted to put some of it out here, who knows if I'll be able to find it again.  I've got more to look at later.

Wow!  Is the momma taking care of them?  I hope so, if not you've got your hands full!

Do they look like Hudson?   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: February 17, 2010, 12:18:42 AM »

HELP ANNA! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: February 17, 2010, 12:23:56 AM »

HELP ANNA! 

Remember, google is your friend.  If Anna isn't around google your question.  There's tons of stuff on puppies, even birthing videos.   an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: February 17, 2010, 12:25:57 AM »

HELP ANNA! 

Remember, google is your friend.  If Anna isn't around google your question.  There's tons of stuff on puppies, even birthing videos.   an angelic monkey

Great advice!    an angelic monkey

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: February 17, 2010, 12:26:07 AM »

Thanks Magnolia!  I wanted to put some of it out here, who knows if I'll be able to find it again.  I've got more to look at later.

Wow!  Is the momma taking care of them?  I hope so, if not you've got your hands full!

Do they look like Hudson?   

I feel like Prissy in Gone With the Wind.  I don't know nuttin bout birthin' no puppies.
She had them on the porch, but it is 25 degrees outside and the puppies felt cold,
so I loaded them all up and brought them in to the fireplace.  I am putting warm towels
over them.  She seems to be very proud of them, but it doesn't look like they are nursing yet.
Three look just like Hudson did when he was born.......white with little black ears.  One looks
like her, brownish red, and one is black.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: February 17, 2010, 12:27:56 AM »

HELP ANNA! 

I did the google thing.  That is where I learned that I had to get them warm.  I am kinda scared.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: February 17, 2010, 12:34:52 AM »

Now I have six....a new black and white one.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: February 17, 2010, 12:36:33 AM »

Let me try emailing Anna 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: February 17, 2010, 12:41:15 AM »

Magnolia - I emailed Anna.  I don't know if she'll even look tonight but I tried 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: February 17, 2010, 12:41:48 AM »

Let me try emailing Anna 

Thanks Klaas.  I have never had puppies before.  But they are all adorable.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: February 17, 2010, 12:42:05 AM »

I want pictures!  I see Anna up in the rafters 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: February 17, 2010, 12:42:42 AM »

Those Sloots in the NL who do good works and seem to be good persons must cringe whenever Joran's name comes up. Or Paul's or any of this chit.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: February 17, 2010, 12:43:37 AM »

Magnolia, the most important thing is to get them warm.  If you have a heating pad, you can even put that under them.

Also if you have a shamwow or microfiber, you might help the mom try them off but if she is doing a good job, just leave her alone.

Sounds as though she is OK since there are already six.

Be calm and talk soothingly to her and stay nearby but don't keep touching or bothering the pups.  And let her deal with the placenta, etc.  You might try putting a puppy in position to nurse and see what happens as she should get milk soon and will take it from there.  Something to contain them would be good.  child's swimming pool or big box with doggie door cut in it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.