March 29, 2024, 07:32:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 547229 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: February 17, 2010, 01:14:26 AM »

I have 8 now.

She isn't having any trouble at all!  Maybe this is all of them and she will start to nurse and they will go to sleep.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: February 17, 2010, 01:15:41 AM »

Where's our pictures?   

What kind of dog is Hudson? 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: February 17, 2010, 01:18:35 AM »

Anna - normally I would agree to take it to musings but I really don't think Natalee would mind.  I think she'd like us talking about puppies 

Yes, she had her own dog for years.  I just don't want to offend anybody.  I can't remember the breed but Hudson is a large  dog so these are likely large puppies and will do well.

Hudson is an Australian Cattle Dog or Blue Heeler.  He is a big old beautful boy.
The Mama is a brown dog that looks a lot like a pit bull with blue eyes,
Somebody put her out on the road below my house and we took her in
She is a very sweet and gentle dog and I felt really sorry for her being abandoned.
Hudson loves her.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: February 17, 2010, 01:25:49 AM »

Anna - normally I would agree to take it to musings but I really don't think Natalee would mind.  I think she'd like us talking about puppies 

Yes, she had her own dog for years.  I just don't want to offend anybody.  I can't remember the breed but Hudson is a large  dog so these are likely large puppies and will do well.

Hudson is an Australian Cattle Dog or Blue Heeler.  He is a big old beautful boy.
She is a very sweet and gentle dog and I felt really sorry for her being abandoned.
Hudson loves her.

So you won't know what the pups are going to look like for a few weeks, lol.  Cool!

Tell us again the colors you have now?  You could have almost anything with that mix!  I love puppies!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #644 on: February 17, 2010, 01:29:02 AM »

snip

http://www.parool.nl/parool/nl/224/BINNENLAND/article/detail/279008/2010/02/11/Vader-Joran-van-der-Sloot-overleden.dhtml

snip

Paul''has never had heart problems. We still had much contact, so I know he did a lot of sports, many tennis and running, where the warmth of Aruba that could,''said his brother Toon van der Sloot in Boxtel. The tennis court was an integral part of Paul's social life in Aruba.

snip
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Betsie Van der Sloot is married to Toon and they have a daughter Marianne.

http://www.boxtel.nl/bvandersloot.php

Google translation:

Who Betsie van der Sloot?

Betsie van der Sloot has since 2002 member of the council for the CDA. From 1999 to 2002 she joined the then Public Works and Transportation Committee.

Contact

Address
Old Highway 14
5298 MC Liempde
(0411) 63 15 03
Fax: (0411) 63 31 86

Website
http://boxtel-liempde.cda.nl

E-mail?
toon@vandersloot.demon.nl

My Mission
I like my board membership to make a contribution to a local community in which every citizen, young or old, foreign or native to fully develop.

In politics, I was early familiar. Both my father and my sister were councilor. My husband is 17 years as chairman of CDA was Boxtel. Our daughter Marianne is politically active as member of the CDA Group in the city of Nijmegen. In 2006 I re-elected by preferential voting. I do the board work with pleasure. In the group I am in charge of the Social Affairs portfolio, which education, sports, Social Support Act, disability, inclusion, elderly, youth and youth belong.

Co binding to and touch with the people I represent, I present my next executive board membership as an active volunteer in the health, sustainability, integration and for the district Selissen. I am chairman of the Local Agenda 21, from which projects or activities are designed with sustainability Boxtelse citizens. So go now launched a campaign against litter. In the context of social sustainability is the Taste of Boxtel a very successful project. Previously I was chairman Selissenwal Foundation Community School where we had to ensure the implementation of the Project together parallel. This project has been a drop in the buurtsport including work, social and children's work contact the parents.

My background
I was born in 1950 in Dinther. After my education at the Pedagogical College in Uden 11 years I have enjoyed in the classroom for an elementary school stood. During this period I have been deployed at the administrative level for the community of Forest Bosch. I also when many courses and activities led to the Catholic Women Organization (KVO) both local, regional and provincial. After my marriage to Toon van der Sloot and the birth of our daughter Marianne, I quit my job. My activities for women's organizations I then greatly expanded. From 1992 to 2000, I include national president of the Catholic Rural Netherlands with over 50,000 members.

I live on the border between Boxtel and Liempde. I find relaxation by working in our flower and vegetable garden. I also cook very much. I am also a member of Women's Organizations 2: KVO and KVG.

Member of Committee
Social Affairs
Other Features
President Local Agenda 21
Member of the Client of Jeroen Bosch Ziekenhuis
Member of the Supervisory Board of Vivent (home care) 's-Hertogenbosch and surrounding
Member of the advocacy committee for the national women's organization
Member of the Dutch Organization for Volunteers (NOV)
member of KVO
Member of KVG

http://marianne2703.hyves.nl/

http://s-hertogenbosch.old.cda.nl/marianne+van+der+sloot.aspx?language=en-US

Candidates   

01. Jan-Hein van Beers
02. Marianne van der Sloot
03. Ben Wagemakers
04. Ingrid van Asseldonk
05. Olaf Thelissen
06. January Brouwers
07. Jetty Eugster
08. David Duren
09. Paul Procee
10. Freek van Genugten

Marianne van der Sloot   

's-Hertogenbosch (Center)

With great pleasure I live in 's-Hertogenbosch Our city is great and wonderful life. But there must also be worked to the city, right now!

That I would like for you to do as a member of the Municipal Bossche. Previously I have 8 years experience as a councilor in Nijmegen.

There are 3 subjects that I am:

Safety: The local bobby back in every neighborhood;
Care and Welfare: No cuts in health and welfare;
Investing: Just invest in the crisis, which also provides internships and jobs.
Together with you I want to provide a strong 's-Hertogenbosch. A city with much history, but particularly future.

Rate: March 3 CDA.
Rate: number 2 on list 3.
Rate: Marianne van der Sloot!

I'm sure!

snip

http://www.gemeenteraad.pentapolitica.nl/politici/220

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: February 17, 2010, 01:31:07 AM »

Magnolia, You have grand dogs and born on Mardi Gras!  You're doing great and they will be fine. I've had to help deliver puppies and 1 was breached and not breathing. I removed the sac and blew in his nostrils, then he started breathing. They will be fine once they are kept warm. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: February 17, 2010, 01:31:27 AM »

Just got number 9
Don't they just have 8 tits?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: February 17, 2010, 01:32:58 AM »

Wasn't there a blonde with the Vandersloot's in New York that we never could identify?  If anyone has a picture of her or the blonde that was at the airport in Holland that I'm not sure we ever identified, please post them so we can compare.  Someone else may find their's faster than I can.

I found a listing for a Marianne Vandersloot in the legal profession in New York.  But haven't found much else about her yet.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #648 on: February 17, 2010, 01:36:03 AM »

Magnolia, Once they start to nurse, make sure that the runts get 1st. dibs on the tits.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: February 17, 2010, 01:38:08 AM »

Just got number 9

You're going to be very busy, LOL   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: February 17, 2010, 01:40:02 AM »

I hope I don't wake up to this in the morning.  Hope for Magnolia's sake too 

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/4112253/detail.html
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: February 17, 2010, 01:41:13 AM »

Hudson loves her.

So you won't know what the pups are going to look like for a few weeks, lol.  Cool!

Tell us again the colors you have now?  You could have almost anything with that mix!  I love puppies!

Three are white with little black ears.  That is how Hudson looked when he was born.
He turned blue over time.
Hudson's daddy is a black heeler and two look like him.  One looks just like the mama brownish /red
and two are black and white like a checker board.  it is a circus of puppies.  I am just tickeled to death.
Hudson is on his bed, laying on his back and snoring.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: February 17, 2010, 01:42:39 AM »

Just got number 9

I think bogger dogs have more.  There was a doberman on the dog show tonight that sure looked to have more.  Sure hope so as you will have to have shifts.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #653 on: February 17, 2010, 01:42:49 AM »

I hope I don't wake up to this in the morning.  Hope for Magnolia's sake too 

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/4112253/detail.html

Wow, that's alot of puppies!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: February 17, 2010, 01:45:00 AM »

Wasn't there a blonde with the Vandersloot's in New York that we never could identify?  If anyone has a picture of her or the blonde that was at the airport in Holland that I'm not sure we ever identified, please post them so we can compare.  Someone else may find their's faster than I can.

I found a listing for a Marianne Vandersloot in the legal profession in New York.  But haven't found much else about her yet.

Yes, and she sure looks like that photo, too, TxMom.  I am paying attention to what you are posting and not just the puppies.

But I think as long last she may be identified.  At the time we were told it was a producer but I bet somebody still has a photo of her.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: February 17, 2010, 02:24:32 AM »

What a time for the server to go down!

Magnolia, if you come back on, how many now?

PERSONA NON GRATA

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: February 17, 2010, 02:24:36 AM »

Well, Congrats to Magnolia. This is the most fun I've had in ages. Apparently I'm on an all-nighter here, and checked in to see what's new in monkey world - and it's PUPPIES! (Somebody else will be pulling the night shift, I think ... )

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: February 17, 2010, 02:27:26 AM »

Yes, and she sure looks like that photo, too, TxMom.  I am paying attention to what you are posting and not just the puppies.

But I think as long last she may be identified.  At the time we were told it was a producer but I bet somebody still has a photo of her.

I was locked out so I'd given up closed all my pages and was going to bed. 

I know I have a picture saved of her if no one else posts it.  I think it looks like her too!  But I'll have to find it...could take a week, lol.

I've found lots of interesting stuff...not sure if any of it matters but it's interesting.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: February 17, 2010, 02:27:37 AM »

Hi, MsMarole!  Yes, puppies but before that there is the statement of the witness who claims to have seen Joran walking in muddy clothing the night Natalee disappeared and other information we had not seen before.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: February 17, 2010, 02:31:02 AM »

TxMom,  Yes, that looks a lot like her from my memory!

And so Paulus sure seems like the Black Sheep of that family.  I would hate to be running for office and have his death be in the news to remind everybody what he and Joran did.  Some of them seem like very nice people and nothing like Paulus and Anita at all.

I don't know if political connections could actually help so far away but doesn't ever hurt to have them.  Some of them don't seem like the kind of people who would help Paulus and Joran conceal a crime, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.