March 29, 2024, 07:35:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 547272 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #700 on: February 17, 2010, 12:02:44 PM »

We have 10 puppies this morning.

They are nursing and everybody seems fine.  They are really cute!

I am very grateful for all of the help and support last night.
I got locked out and couldn't thank everyone

Oh, WoW!  Congratulations, Magnolia!

What does Hudson think of the puppies?

I am not sure if congratulation or sympathy are in order. 
Not sure what Hudson thinks.  I told him to stay away from the puppies and he has.
He has been very good about them.  I am sure he will herd them when they get a little older.

I am washing and changing the bedding.

Yesterday I had one dog and today I have 12.  Oh, my!! 

Aww, it's better by the dozen, Magnolia! Congrats!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: February 17, 2010, 12:17:59 PM »

Jen, how do we really know this belongs to Joran?  He's such a liar, I wonder if he only works there or something.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: February 17, 2010, 12:27:16 PM »

I'm debating whether or not to reply to Dana's podcast comments reply. I think I have been respectful in most of my comments and remember who the victim is here.

But I think there are a few things that need to be said here. Should I or shouldn't I and should I post it here or there - should I decide to make the comment?  an angelic monkey

<<taps toes>> <<shrugs shoulders>> <<sighs>>

Fire Away
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: February 17, 2010, 12:46:31 PM »

Jen, how do we really know this belongs to Joran?  He's such a liar, I wonder if he only works there or something.

There's more footage on one of his social pages that has him doing the commentary.  While the place is closed, it appears, late at night.  He and a buddy are in there messing around.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: February 17, 2010, 12:55:33 PM »

I'm debating whether or not to reply to Dana's podcast comments reply. I think I have been respectful in most of my comments and remember who the victim is here.

But I think there are a few things that need to be said here. Should I or shouldn't I and should I post it here or there - should I decide to make the comment?  an angelic monkey

<<taps toes>> <<shrugs shoulders>> <<sighs>>

Fire Away

Hi, Dana!

I don't see Rob logged in right now.  I did listen to your commentary and sommented myself on the front page.

I sure don't speak for Rob and have no desire to "fire" on you for anything at all, ever, it's really hard for some of us to take the high road in the instance of the death of Paulus, right or wrong.  The very contrast of calling him an ambulance and Natalee a dumping boat is hard to ignore.

And also the unkind remarks about Paulus are mostly for his supporters as he can't see them.  They posted things like naming a new dish Crab ala Natalee because it would serve crabs that feasted on her remains and such as that.  Ideally, we return good for evil but sometimes lack the will to do that.

I think it is just your kind nature and strength of character that allows you to do so.  Personally, I sometimes just want to hurt back and fail in doing the right thing.

But I certainly have no problem with your being able to exhibit a higher level of moral reasoning even if I can't bring myself to do it.  Just as I know it is wrong to hate, I still sometimes do it.

And I am NOT "firing" on you, lol.  Never would I do that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: February 17, 2010, 01:05:30 PM »

o.k., I won't post any more old stuff for tonight anyway!   

I love all the old stuff you have found.  It is very interesting.  Thank you for digging it all up.

I have five new puppies...not sure what to do, but have brought them in front of the fireplace.

Thanks Magnolia!  I wanted to put some of it out here, who knows if I'll be able to find it again.  I've got more to look at later.

Wow!  Is the momma taking care of them?  I hope so, if not you've got your hands full!

Do they look like Hudson?   

texasmom- have you considered making a thread and putting them in there so WE can find them later too?  I think it would be great.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: February 17, 2010, 01:06:11 PM »

Magnolia, What are the pups doing?  The mother will eat like anything now feeding that many.  You might give her Tums Fruit Flavor if she will eat them for the calcuim but some say not to do that but I always did mine.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: February 17, 2010, 01:13:50 PM »

Magnolia, What are the pups doing?  The mother will eat like anything now feeding that many.  You might give her Tums Fruit Flavor if she will eat them for the calcuim but some say not to do that but I always did mine.

I guess they are doing good.  They eat and crawl around.  The Mama got up and wanted to go outside.
When she got up, the puppies piled up in a big pile, but didn't cry.  When she came in, she checked all
around the room to see if she had left one anywhere then got back in her bed with them.
Do I need to haul the brood to the vet?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: February 17, 2010, 01:17:12 PM »

Magnolia - I don't remember if you know how to post pictures, but if you don't you can email to me and I'll post them. 

smklaas@hotmail.com
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: February 17, 2010, 01:17:23 PM »

I guess they are doing good.  They eat and crawl around.  The Mama got up and wanted to go outside.
When she got up, the puppies piled up in a big pile, but didn't cry.  When she came in, she checked all
around the room to see if she had left one anywhere then got back in her bed with them.

Awe ... so cute.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: February 17, 2010, 01:33:55 PM »

Magnolia - I don't remember if you know how to post pictures, but if you don't you can email to me and I'll post them. 

smklaas@hotmail.com

I don't even have a camera.     But, I will get one in the next few days.
I feel like I need to send pictures.  The Monkeys have a vested interest in these puppies.
I do not think that Hudson is the father of all of them, but I like them anyway.
There are some that don't resemble the mother or Hudson.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: February 17, 2010, 01:40:48 PM »

Magnolia's brood on the way to the vet  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: February 17, 2010, 02:07:00 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16387/8/

Polis a detene grupo Venezolano haciendo fraude cu credit card
Wednesday, 17 February 2010 - 12:32

Polisnan a detene no menos cu 5 Venezolano, di cual tur ta famia di otro, bou sospecho cu e grupo aki a bini Aruba pa comete fraude cu Credit Card. Parse cu nan ta experto den "Skimming" cu credit card y den e proceso a malversa mas di 50 mil florin na Aruba. Click lesa mas pa mas info.

Recherchenan di e districto di Noord tin e investigacion bou di nan encargo y despues di a ricibi basta keho y a logra yega na algun prueba, a bay over na detencion di e famia aki. Ta ser papia cu na un solo negoshi nan a malversa 32 mil dollar. Aki nan a drenta y haci compras na grandi, manera entre otro artefactonan electronico, muebles, scooter y mucho mas. Mester menciona cu keto bay falta pa detene dos persona mas cu tambe ta envolvi den e ladronicia moderno aki. E detencionnan a tuma lugar na un cas situa na Rooi Santo unda tambe a logra hanja varios producto procedente di e robonan haciendo uso di cu Credit Card falso.
Autoridadnan no solamente a logra recupera parti di e productonan horta, sino tambe a logra pone man riba e machine cu e grupo aki ta usa pa traha e credit card falsonan aki y asina malversa negoshinan sumanan grandi di placa.

Just an observation but wasn't Freddy born in Venezuela and didn't he live in Noord?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: February 17, 2010, 02:21:14 PM »

Magnolia's brood on the way to the vet  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Klaas,
You are too good.  It looks just like all of them.

Thanks for that!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: February 17, 2010, 02:27:26 PM »

No, they don't need to go to the vet I don't think as I don't like to expose them to things if you don't have to.  As long as they are doing OK, I wouldn't.  At about two weeks when eyes open, you can give them NEMEX II which you can order from Jeffers for worming as per insturctions on bottle.  Also the mother.  And maybe vitamins for her as well. 

I think one's name is Anna, BTW.  Just what I heard, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: February 17, 2010, 02:53:18 PM »

I am confused...does Joran own this cafe??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: February 17, 2010, 02:58:34 PM »

AZsunny - we have been told that Joran does indeed own a cafe in Thailand.  Whether this is the one he owns or not we don't really know for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: February 17, 2010, 03:06:01 PM »

AZsunny - we have been told that Joran does indeed own a cafe in Thailand.  Whether this is the one he owns or not we don't really know for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Thanks Klaas, I guess I missed that.

Congratulations Grandma Magnolia..can't wait to see the pups pictures!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #718 on: February 17, 2010, 03:25:28 PM »

o.k., I won't post any more old stuff for tonight anyway!   

I love all the old stuff you have found.  It is very interesting.  Thank you for digging it all up.

I have five new puppies...not sure what to do, but have brought them in front of the fireplace.

Thanks Magnolia!  I wanted to put some of it out here, who knows if I'll be able to find it again.  I've got more to look at later.

Wow!  Is the momma taking care of them?  I hope so, if not you've got your hands full!

Do they look like Hudson?   

texasmom- have you considered making a thread and putting them in there so WE can find them later too?  I think it would be great.   

Will do!  Thanks MuffyBee!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: February 17, 2010, 03:29:13 PM »

Posted at RU 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.