March 28, 2024, 05:55:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 547193 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: February 20, 2010, 03:29:31 PM »

Thanks, Klaas!  I'm sure Dana and others here have questions I haven't even thought of! 

It has been over a year now since Kermit showed us the pictures of the crab trap, so this interview with Tim has been a long time coming.  I'm so grateful to Dana for doing it, and I sure hopeTim is finally ready (or has been given the ok) to discuss it.

I, for one, can't wait!

I wrote mine before I saw yours!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: February 20, 2010, 04:34:49 PM »

Thanks Caesu!

FYI - Tonight on Dana Pretzer will be both Tim Miller and Jossy Mansur!!  9PM ET !

Thanks Klaas!   

Wow!  This has the potential to be riveting.  I pray its not all about Paulus.

I hope Dana actually "goes there", if you know what I mean.  I know he'll be respectful, as he should be, but I hope he asks the simple and obvious questions of Tim and then asks the follow-ups. 

Please, Dana, ask Tim about Kyle Kingman.  Ask him about the crab trap and its contents.

Ask him about Silvetti and if he kicked Tim off the boat. 

Ask him if he holds Silvetti responsible for letting the Arubans dive on the cage alone and take off with the contents. 

Ask him about Tim Trahan, the worst diver in the history of diving and what the heck was up with his tank being out of air, etc.

Ask him plainly...Tim, were there bones in the cage, not just clothing?  We've seen the pictures too, we know there were, FTLOG lets talk about it out loud.

Ask him about the pond witness and ask about CAPS, using his real name, meeting with Silvetti and his involvement with the pond witness and how that does or does not affect the witness' credibility.

Ask him how and why it makes sense to continue trying to work with ALE when all they have done is prevent justice at every turn.

Finally, Dana, please express for all of us how deeply we appreciate this man and his commitment, his sacrifice, and his dedication.  Impress upon him, please, that he and his wife are constantly in our prayers.  Thank him for all of us, Dana. 

And thank you so much for having him on your show and for your commitment to Natalee as well.

Justice for Natalee!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: February 20, 2010, 04:40:45 PM »

OK, I have been told that Tim Miller has a fundraiser to go to tonight so his part of the interview with Dana had to be recorded earlier today and couldn't cover as much as Dana would have liked.  Just letting you all know that we may not get what we want tonight out of Tim since he was in a hurry to get to his fundraiser.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: February 20, 2010, 04:42:27 PM »

Dana,

I've been waiting years for someone to ask Jossy to explain his comment about Jan van der straaten, that he "is a good man."

What does he mean by that? And how does that match what Beth has to say about him? It's not possible that this man does not know exactly what happened here. He threatened to shut down the investigation and said (sic) that "how can he do this to his friend."

Gee, I didn't know Joran was his friend. Oh yeah, he was referring to Paulus, the one who murdered Natalee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: February 20, 2010, 05:00:57 PM »

Dana,

I've been waiting years for someone to ask Jossy to explain his comment about Jan van der straaten, that he "is a good man."

What does he mean by that? And how does that match what Beth has to say about him? It's not possible that this man does not know exactly what happened here. He threatened to shut down the investigation and said (sic) that "how can he do this to his friend."

Gee, I didn't know Joran was his friend. Oh yeah, he was referring to Paulus, the one who murdered Natalee.

Dana Pretzer Show - February 13, 2008

Dana:  If I was to mention the name Van der Straten.

Beth:  Well he’s corrupt to his core of existence.

Dana:  I think that just absolutely nails it.  I was just sitting here just doodling with a pen and pad of paper just to see what you might write and we wrote just exactly the same thing. 

Beth:  He just doesn’t even deserve any more words.

Transcript Credit:  Texasmom

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/02/13/monkeys-media-reminder-beth-holloway-peter-r-devries-on-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: February 20, 2010, 05:03:56 PM »

OK, I have been told that Tim Miller has a fundraiser to go to tonight so his part of the interview with Dana had to be recorded earlier today and couldn't cover as much as Dana would have liked.  Just letting you all know that we may not get what we want tonight out of Tim since he was in a hurry to get to his fundraiser.

Thanks for the heads up, Klaas.  (I do remember seeing something about the gala fundraiser and wishing I was in Texas this weekend.)

Anyway, no worries...it turns out patience is our strong suit.  There will be another show, another time, of this I'm sure.  I'm glad for the fundraiser so that TE can continue its ministry and I'm still looking forward to the show...you never know what Jossy will say!     

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: February 20, 2010, 05:29:08 PM »

Dana,

Wow! Hey Frank!!! Good to see you!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: February 20, 2010, 05:31:11 PM »

Dana,

Hi, Frank, good to see you!

Well, Jossy has his own ideas about who is good or not.  If you will recall Karin Janssen was his paper's Woman of the Year or something like that.

It may come down to what political party they belong to as far as Jossy is concerned.  He's very active in politics, I think.

I could never understand that for KJ, either.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: February 20, 2010, 05:36:37 PM »

Tim Miller is the least judgmental of people and never burns a bridge he might need to take in the future.

Please keep that in mind with his interview.  I don't think he will say what we might like to hear and he won't say what he may be thinking.

I wish he could have attended the funeral in the Netherlands but it was so fast, it didn't give anybody time to do anything.  Suspect that was the idea, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: February 20, 2010, 05:39:05 PM »

Is this the fundraiser that Beth was to attend?  We recently had a post that she would be attending one for TES so I think this would be the one as they don't have all that many.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: February 20, 2010, 06:23:00 PM »

Is this the fundraiser that Beth was to attend?  We recently had a post that she would be attending one for TES so I think this would be the one as they don't have all that many.
I thought she was attending but if you go to the TES website it says they will read a letter from Beth?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: February 20, 2010, 06:23:09 PM »

Don't miss tonight's Dana Pretzer show!  Not listed is Blink from Blink on Crime to discuss the Christine Sheddy case:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/02/20/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%E2%80%93-saturday-february-20th-2010-%E2%80%93-special-guests-jossy-mansur-tim-miller-dr-dale-archer-and-robin-sax/

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: February 20, 2010, 06:46:25 PM »

I thought she was attending but if you go to the TES website it says they will read a letter from Beth?

OK, thanks.

Sounds as though Dana has a full lineup.  I am curious to get their take on the UAHuntsville shooter as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: February 20, 2010, 07:02:00 PM »

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/01/bayou-belles-and-beauxs-annual-charity-gala-february-20-2010/

Bayou Belles and Beauxs Annual Charity Gala, February 20, 2010

Posted on 27. Jan, 2010 by smckinney in Calendar of Events, Featured Articles, Get Involved, TES News

There is going to be a Fundraiser/Charity Gala benefiting Texas EquuSearch on February 20, 2010. The event is a Mardi Gras Ball and will hosted by the Bayou Belles and Beauxs. The event will be held at The Club at Falcon Point, 24503 Falcon Point Drive, Katy, TX 77494 from 7:00 p.m. until 12:00 midnight. The Keynote Speaker will be Tim Miller — Director of Texas EquuSearch. The Emcee will be Courtney Zavala (KPRC 2). There will be a special reading of a letter from Beth Hollaway, mother of Natalee Hollaway. The two guest speakers are (i) Don K. Clark — Former FBI Special Agent & Houston Bureau Chief, and (ii) Ann Hodge — President and CEO of Katy Area Chamber of Commerce. The featured talent will be Brittany Holcomb with ABSOLUTELY! Katy magazine.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #914 on: February 20, 2010, 07:44:04 PM »

The cartoon appears to show something going into a "drink" and it looks like "Anita" as "Gabriel" (I know that doesn't jibe!!)

Great observation wreck!  I'd never noticed it before but it does look like her!

wreck totally lost me with that..... ?? huh? lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: February 20, 2010, 07:50:15 PM »

The cartoon appears to show something going into a "drink" and it looks like "Anita" as "Gabriel" (I know that doesn't jibe!!)

Great observation wreck!  I'd never noticed it before but it does look like her!

wreck totally lost me with that..... ?? huh? lol.
The "Angel Gabriel" and his horn". The angel with a horn in the pic looks like Anita to me.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: February 20, 2010, 08:00:02 PM »

Tim Miller is the least judgmental of people and never burns a bridge he might need to take in the future.

Please keep that in mind with his interview.  I don't think he will say what we might like to hear and he won't say what he may be thinking.

I wish he could have attended the funeral in the Netherlands but it was so fast, it didn't give anybody time to do anything.  Suspect that was the idea, too.

Question: Why would Tim Miller want to attend the funeral of PVDS?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: February 20, 2010, 08:17:06 PM »

oh  wreck.....yes, It does look like her, lmao.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: February 20, 2010, 08:18:02 PM »

Question: Why would Tim Miller want to attend the funeral of PVDS?

Nutz. the angel is flying in the clouds.  Took me a minute to find it as well.

Tim said in the interview the other night that he would like to try to talk to Joran at the funeral.  And if he couldn't do that, he would like for Joran to see him there and know that it's not over. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: February 20, 2010, 08:19:14 PM »

Guess Anita isn't horribly upset.  Posted 12 hours ago on Julia Renfro's facebook wall 

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=julia+renfro&init=quick#!/profile.php?v=wall&ref=search&id=1588057630

« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 08:21:30 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.