March 28, 2024, 01:58:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 547182 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: January 28, 2010, 12:40:56 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 10:57:51 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 12:24:59 AM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 12:49:37 AM »

Thanks Klaas 

Is there King Cake in here too?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 12:51:22 AM »

Most people dont know about the baby inside the king cake.  It also means luck.

You didn't know about soap in the arm pits either.  See what you learn getting to 100.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 12:53:08 AM »

Magnolia, I stay in the Lafayette area for the Mardi Gras festivities. We have many parades and balls here also. Yes, we could have such a great time next year!!!     
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 12:56:34 AM »

Light a candle (or two) for Natalee and her family.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 12:56:41 AM »

Happy Valentine's Day to all. Goodnight.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 12:57:23 AM »

Good night all. Need my rest for Mardi Gras and I'll save some King cake for everyone.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 12:57:34 AM »

Magnolia, I stay in the Lafayette area for the Mardi Gras festivities. We have many parades and balls here also. Yes, we could have such a great time next year!!!     

I have a dear friend that I have had since kindergarten.  She and her husband moved to NewOrleans right out
of college so I have been down for many a Mardi Gras.  We had her older daughter right down on Canal Street
when she was a week old......fighting for those beads.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2010, 01:00:43 AM »

Most people dont know about the baby inside the king cake.  It also means luck.

You didn't know about soap in the arm pits either.  See what you learn getting to 100.

Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2010, 01:01:33 AM »

Nite PV, Cajun, TM and anyone else calling it a night.  I will be up for a bit 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2010, 01:10:09 AM »

First it was IBE this morning with donuts and now King Cake!  WoW, would I like to have some of that!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2010, 01:14:05 AM »

No idea, how he's related if at all.  Just came across this and with the mention of Boxtel and the family reunion thought I'd post it.

http://www.brabantscentrum.nl/oud_archief_2010/nieuws/1003_sloot.htm

January 21, 2010

GREAT NEED FOR MEDICINES
Boxtel Kees van der Sloot supports missionary in Haiti

ON THE PHOTO: Brother Kees van der Sloot is a nurse working in Port-au-Prince. (Photos: Van der Sloot family).

BY MARC CLEUTJENS

Kees van der Sloot (79) has survived the earthquake in Haiti. The missionary was Boxtelse on the day of the small convent in Port-au-Prince when the earth began to shake and a large part of the capital turned into a disaster area. Van der Sloot and his family was unharmed in Boxtel said that his work for the poor, now has to continue.

Only after a few days succeeded relatives in the United States and Canada managed to make contact with Van der Sloot, who as a missionary working for the order of Sister Theresa. Via the Internet they were told that he has survived the earthquake unscathed and the only slightly damaged monastery to escape. ,, The others who stayed in the monastery were not hurt, "says van der Sloot Liempde To Show, acting as spokesman for the family and coordinate action to raise money for his cousin in Haiti.

The missionary, who last year spent in Boxtel to a reunion of the family Van der Sloot to attend, is from Port-au-Prince announced that the city is a huge need for medication. ,, That we thus raise funds and ensure that the very poorest inhabitants of the city can be helped, "says Toon van der Sloot. His cousin in Haiti has always fought for the people who have nothing. ,, Besides helping disadvantaged young brothers managed the sister of Theresa in Port-au-Prince a kind of hospice, which also the poorest area was worthy to die. "

ON THE PHOTO: In conversation with some visitors from the medical post.

CORRUPTION

At this moment in the family Van der Sloot in Boxtel ways the money for the drugs on a good way to get in Haiti. The country is known for its rampant corruption and the earthquake would have disrupted the country further. "The order of Sister Theresa also has a branch in Miami, which is already close to Haiti. The order has very good contacts and know the right way to drugs that Kees will be working on, "said Toon van der Sloot.
People who work in missionary Kees van der Sloot to support one can sum to account number 1336.65.941 in the name of A. van der Sloot stating "Brother Kees, Haiti.

ON THE PHOTO: Brother Kees van der Sloot poses with some street children in the slums of Port-au-Prince.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2010, 01:14:38 AM »

These glowing remembrances of Paulus are making me ill. 

At least Peter R deVries didn't whitewash it at all.

I don't know what if anything will come from this.  Maybe nothing immediately but over time, Joran will start babbling again with no one to stop him.  The Kalpoes may come to realize they were used in the lawsuit and they will be stuck with all the bills.  They may think AHATA if going to pay but I think they will be double crossed on that deal and stuck with them having to move, hide or have a judgment hanging over their heads for life.

I hope they think long and hard about that!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2010, 01:18:34 AM »

That missionary doesn't sound like the van der Sloots we know.  Must be a DISTANT relative.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2010, 01:21:10 AM »

Thanks to all who posted all the new information and the old as well.

Goodnight, Monkeys and Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2010, 01:24:03 AM »

Nite Anna!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2010, 01:27:28 AM »

http://www.gelderlander.nl/algemeen/dgbinnenland/6228906/Vader-Joran-van-der-Sloot-overleden.ece

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2010, 01:28:28 AM »

Thanks to all who posted all the new information and the old as well.

Goodnight, Monkeys and Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.

Good night Anna!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2010, 02:03:30 AM »

http://www.parool.nl/parool/nl/224/BINNENLAND/article/detail/279008/2010/02/11/Vader-Joran-van-der-Sloot-overleden.dhtml

Original text:

Vader van Joran van der Sloot overleden

Paul van der Sloot (L) is overleden. ANP
Als een vasthoudend jurist met principes, zo stond hij bekend, zowel op Aruba als in Boxtel. Maar Paul van der Sloot was vooral ook de vader die vierkant opkwam voor zijn oudste zoon. Joran van der Sloot, nu 22, werd in 2005 tot verdachte bestempeld na de verdwijning op Aruba van de achttienjarige Amerikaanse Natalee Holloway. In de nog altijd niet helemaal afgesloten strafzaak zat ook Paul van der Sloot enige tijd als verdachte van medeplichtigheid opgesloten. Woensdagavond overleed hij onverwachts aan de gevolgen van een hartstilstand. Maandag zou hij 58 jaar zijn geworden.

Als 'vader-van' kwam hij geregeld in de publiciteit. Paul van der Sloot zat aan tafel in het tv-programma Pauw en Witteman  toen zijn zoon een glas wijn naar Peter
R. de Vries gooide. Hij was de spreekbuis die rotsvast in zijn zoons onschuld geloofde, ook als hem werd verweten hem met juridische trucjes te adviseren.

''Paul heeft nooit hartklachten gehad. We hadden nog altijd veel contact, ik weet dus dat hij veel aan sport deed, veel tennis en lopen, voor zover dat in de warmte van Aruba kon,'' vertelt zijn broer Toon van der Sloot in Boxtel. De tennisbaan was een vast onderdeel van Pauls sociale leven op Aruba.

Hij speelde er ook al vele jaren in een brassband. Ze kenden hem op het Caribische eiland vooral als een gewetensvol jurist, altijd recht in de leer. De laatste jaren runde hij in Oranjestad een advocatenpraktijk. Eerder was hij landsadvocaat, kabinetschef bij het Openbaar Ministerie, docent aan de universiteit en rechter.

In 1991 vestigde Van der Sloot zich met zijn vrouw op Aruba. Daar werden twee van hun drie zonen geboren. Voordat hij naar Aruba vertrok, etaleerde Van der Sloot zijn vasthoudendheid als jurist ook nadrukkelijk in Boxtel. Zelfs vanuit Aruba zette hij nog enkele jaren de in 1973 ingezette strijd tegen de zuidelijke rondweg bij Boxtel door. Met succes. Samen met buurtbewoners bestreed hij tot bij de Raad van State de rammelende bestemmingsplannen voor een nieuw tracé, dat deels over de grond van de familie Van der Sloot zou voeren.

De Boxtelse gemeenschap zag hem als een querulant die met zijn persoonlijke strijd tegen een weg op zijn land de levens van de Boxtelse schooljeugd in gevaar bracht. Toen de strijd bijna was gewonnen, verhuisde hij naar Aruba. ''Ik vond het vervelend, maar wel begrijpelijk dat emoties zich in mijn richting ontlaadden,'' zei Van der Sloot later. (HET PAROOL)
11-02-10 12:47

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Google translation:

Father of Joran van der Sloot deceased

Paul van der Sloot (L) is deceased. ANP
As a tenacious lawyer with principles, as he was known, both Aruba and in Boxtel. But Paul van der Sloot was especially the father who defended his eldest son square. Joran van der Sloot, now 22, was described in 2005 after the suspicious disappearance in Aruba of the eighteen year old American Natalee Holloway. In the still not fully completed criminal Paul van der Sloot also sat for some time as a suspect of complicity locked. He died unexpectedly Wednesday evening to the effects of a cardiac arrest. Monday he would have become 58 years.

As "father-of 'he arranged publicity. Paul van der Sloot was sitting at table in the TV show Pauw en Witteman when his son a glass of wine to Peter R. de Vries threw. He was the spokesman who firmly believed in his son's innocence, even when he was criticized by legal tricks to advise him.

''Paul has never had heart problems. We still had much contact, so I know he did a lot of sports, many tennis and running, where the warmth of Aruba that could,''said his brother Show van der Sloot in Boxtel. The tennis court was an integral part of Paul's social life in Aruba.

He also played many years in a brass band. She knew him mainly on the Caribbean island as a conscientious lawyer, always right in theory. In recent years he ran a law practice in Orange City. He was previously country lawyer, private secretary to the Public Ministry, a university professor and judge.

In 1991 drew Van der Sloot and his wife to Aruba. Since two of their three sons were born. Before he left Aruba, Van der Sloot showcased his tenacity as a lawyer also strongly Boxtel. Even from Aruba a few years he set in 1973 deployed against the southern bypass through Boxtel. With success. Together with local residents fought it to the State Council's flimsy zoning for a new route, partly on the basis of the family Van der Sloot would perform.

The Boxtelse community saw him as a bastard with his personal battle against his country in a way the lives of the Boxtelse school youth at risk. When the battle was almost won, he moved to Aruba. ''I found it annoying, but understandable that emotions are unloaded in my direction,''said Van der Sloot later. (Het Parool)
11-02-10 12:47

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.