April 19, 2024, 08:00:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 548515 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2010, 03:27:37 PM »

Hi, Cuz!  It's so good to see you and all the monkeys back!

Cajun--of course, that's it!  I bet I can order one at the bakery.  Didn't think of that until just now but I am sure they can make one on order.

Bavarian is the way to go for me!

Anyway, off to cook.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2010, 03:43:53 PM »

Don't know if this Betsie Van Der Sloot from Boxtel is related:

11 februari 2010

ON THE PHOTO: The CDA council Betsie van der Sloot and Jo were Custers Wednesday February 10 on the road to election posters to paste. In Boxtel-Oost bleken alle affiches bedekt onder een laag posters van evenementen als Sound Garden en Trance Energy. In Boxtel East proved all the posters covered with a layer of posters of events like Soundgarden and Trance Energy. (Foto: Albert Stolwijk). (Photo: Albert Stolwijk).

BY MARC CLEUTJENS

Problem! The public billboards in Boxtel are too small to posters of ten political parties that participate in the Wednesday, March 3 municipal elections. Furthermore, some parties use such large posters that stick shifts now only respond missing out. Mayor Frank van Beers is working on a solution ...

Lijsttrekker Wim van der Zanden of Balance went this week to call on small billboards and complained to Mayor Van Beers on other parties in his eyes using large posters. According to Van der Zanden, the parties ever agreed not to use posters bigger than A2 size. "Now hang posters of that great and there are even two or three parties of that whopper side stick." Other parties have already complained to the mayor.

De Beers recognizes the problem and notes that the billboards in Boxtel too small for ten parties. To quickly relieve the emergency, the Public Works Department in the short term a large number of additional political parties to place signs to give more room. In addition, the mayor in consultation with all political groups view Boxtel or perhaps putting up posters on lampposts should allow. "I would like best to talk because all those posters in the street clearly show that the elections are coming."

Meanwhile De Beers urges all parties to adhere to the (unwritten) rules and stick to take account of the posters and posters of other groups. ,, Just paste a poster and the problem has been alleviated. "De Beers has three weeks before the election campaign the hands full with riots. This week he carried Combinatie95 on all plates and dolls from the town pond to get as municipal property not be used for political propaganda.

In one of the billboards in East Boxtel solved the problem this week automatically. Organizers of the sign taped music events filled with life-size posters. All election posters were Boxtelse it disappeared from view ...

http://www.brabantscentrum.nl/nieuws/1006_verkiezingsborden.htm

Thanks for the articles NorthernRose.  All of those Van der Sloots are related.
The name comes from old Petrus being found in the ditch when he was a newborn.

Just one more turd floating in the sewage?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2010, 03:46:44 PM »

Don't know if this Betsie Van Der Sloot from Boxtel is related:

11 februari 2010

ON THE PHOTO: The CDA council Betsie van der Sloot and Jo were Custers Wednesday February 10 on the road to election posters to paste. In Boxtel-Oost bleken alle affiches bedekt onder een laag posters van evenementen als Sound Garden en Trance Energy. In Boxtel East proved all the posters covered with a layer of posters of events like Soundgarden and Trance Energy. (Foto: Albert Stolwijk). (Photo: Albert Stolwijk).

BY MARC CLEUTJENS

Problem! The public billboards in Boxtel are too small to posters of ten political parties that participate in the Wednesday, March 3 municipal elections. Furthermore, some parties use such large posters that stick shifts now only respond missing out. Mayor Frank van Beers is working on a solution ...

Lijsttrekker Wim van der Zanden of Balance went this week to call on small billboards and complained to Mayor Van Beers on other parties in his eyes using large posters. According to Van der Zanden, the parties ever agreed not to use posters bigger than A2 size. "Now hang posters of that great and there are even two or three parties of that whopper side stick." Other parties have already complained to the mayor.

De Beers recognizes the problem and notes that the billboards in Boxtel too small for ten parties. To quickly relieve the emergency, the Public Works Department in the short term a large number of additional political parties to place signs to give more room. In addition, the mayor in consultation with all political groups view Boxtel or perhaps putting up posters on lampposts should allow. "I would like best to talk because all those posters in the street clearly show that the elections are coming."

Meanwhile De Beers urges all parties to adhere to the (unwritten) rules and stick to take account of the posters and posters of other groups. ,, Just paste a poster and the problem has been alleviated. "De Beers has three weeks before the election campaign the hands full with riots. This week he carried Combinatie95 on all plates and dolls from the town pond to get as municipal property not be used for political propaganda.

In one of the billboards in East Boxtel solved the problem this week automatically. Organizers of the sign taped music events filled with life-size posters. All election posters were Boxtelse it disappeared from view ...

http://www.brabantscentrum.nl/nieuws/1006_verkiezingsborden.htm

Thanks for the articles NorthernRose.  All of those Van der Sloots are related.
The name comes from old Petrus being found in the ditch when he was a newborn.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2010, 03:50:11 PM »

Not sure how I feel about Steph Watts these days but anyway.....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE; JORAN VAN DER SLOOTS CONFESSION TO ME: MICHAEL CARDOZA C0-HOSTS

Steph Watts

Date / Time: 2/14/2010 6:00 PM

Category: Current Events

Call-in Number: (646) 721-9430

WITH THE DEATH OF PAUL VAN DER SLOOT, THE FATHER OF MURDER SUSPECT JORAN VAN DER SLOOT, THE SPOTLIGHT SHINES ONCE AGAIN ON THE UNSOLVED MURDER CASE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY. DID MR. VAN DER SLOOT TAKE THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALEE TO HIS GRAVE?? WILL JORAN APPEAR OUT OF HIDING TO HONOR HIS DEAD FATHER? I WAS THE LAST JOURNALIST TO SEE JORAN VAN DER SLOOT. I SPENT 2 WEEKS WITH HIM IN THAILAND. FOR THE FIRST TIME, I WILL REVEAL EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED THERE. WHY DID JORAN VAN DER SLOOT SUDDENLY WANT TO “CONFESS” TO WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT? I WILL TELL YOU WHAT HE TOLD ME, WHAT HE SAID ABOUT HIS PARENTS AND WHY HE’S IN THAILAND. ALSO I WILL DISCUSS THE PHONE CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN JORAN VAN DER SLOOT AND HIS FATHER WHERE THEY TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY – ARE THEY REAL?? WHAT MOTIVATED HIM TO COME FORWARD WITH A NEW VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALEE THE NIGHT SHE DISAPPEARED? YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2010, 03:51:40 PM »

A recording between Joran and his father:

just shakes my head 

thanks for that Klaas

me too Rob    it was painful to listen to that again (JoeyT), lol. IMO it was not Paul on tape. Joran did not 'sell' Natalee. It's hogwash 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2010, 03:57:08 PM »

I hope this is not a repeat. 

Make me want to live, send me some more pics of myself! 

Good grief!   

http://www.facebook.com/mdompig#!/mdompig?v=wall

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2010, 04:02:39 PM »

Not sure how I feel about Steph Watts these days but anyway.....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE; JORAN VAN DER SLOOTS CONFESSION TO ME: MICHAEL CARDOZA C0-HOSTS

Steph Watts

Date / Time: 2/14/2010 6:00 PM

Category: Current Events

Call-in Number: (646) 721-9430

WITH THE DEATH OF PAUL VAN DER SLOOT, THE FATHER OF MURDER SUSPECT JORAN VAN DER SLOOT, THE SPOTLIGHT SHINES ONCE AGAIN ON THE UNSOLVED MURDER CASE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY. DID MR. VAN DER SLOOT TAKE THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALEE TO HIS GRAVE?? WILL JORAN APPEAR OUT OF HIDING TO HONOR HIS DEAD FATHER? I WAS THE LAST JOURNALIST TO SEE JORAN VAN DER SLOOT. I SPENT 2 WEEKS WITH HIM IN THAILAND. FOR THE FIRST TIME, I WILL REVEAL EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED THERE. WHY DID JORAN VAN DER SLOOT SUDDENLY WANT TO “CONFESS” TO WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT? I WILL TELL YOU WHAT HE TOLD ME, WHAT HE SAID ABOUT HIS PARENTS AND WHY HE’S IN THAILAND. ALSO I WILL DISCUSS THE PHONE CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN JORAN VAN DER SLOOT AND HIS FATHER WHERE THEY TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY – ARE THEY REAL?? WHAT MOTIVATED HIM TO COME FORWARD WITH A NEW VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED TO NATALEE THE NIGHT SHE DISAPPEARED? YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS.

I think that Steph Watts is nothing more than an opportunist with no scruples whatsoever.
I was surprised to read recently that he was the "producer" who accompanied Greta to Thailand.
That made me think even less of Greta's Adventures in Thailand.
Joran killed Natalee.  He did not sell her and I think Greta knows that as well as anybody else.
That was nothing more than a ratings grab on Greta's part at Natalee's family's expense.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2010, 04:07:16 PM »

I hope this is not a repeat. 

Make me want to live, send me some more pics of myself! 

Good grief!   

http://www.facebook.com/mdompig#!/mdompig?v=wall

DRAMA.  Like he has a hard life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2010, 04:20:14 PM »

Funny that Heli is just assuming from my cartoon video that it is depicting Renfro, lol  Monkey Devil!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq2UMm4Tu-w

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2010, 04:28:17 PM »

Just want to let Anna and Cajun know that I will be ordering a king cake also.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2010, 04:31:34 PM »

Charles Croes admitted in his little piece about Paulus and the Pussy Cat that there
was a cover-up.   
Anybody who can't see that Renho is a lying drunk is sick.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2010, 04:39:13 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2652&offId=0

CAS A KIMA POR COMPLETO NA SAN NICOLAAS, BOMBERONAN A BAY COMBATI E CANDELA FEROZ CU A DEVORA FULL E CAS

Diadomingo mainta a drenta informe di cu tin un cas na candela na San Nicolas, mesora a dirigi tanto polis como bombero na e sitio. Na yegada di e patruya a bin constata cu e cas tabata completamente na candela. Na yegada di bombero mesora a cuminsa combati e candela. E candela su vlamnan tabata asina grandi cu a devora e cas aki den apenas algun minuut.

Through translator:

cas owing to burn can completo at san nicolaas, bomberonan owing to bay combati the candela feroz cu owing to devora full the cas

diadomingo morning owing to enter informe of cu have one cas at candela at san nicolas, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; bombero at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu the cas was completamente at candela. at arrival of bombero at once owing to cuminsa combati the candela. the candela his vlamnan was so big cu owing to devora the cas here in barely some minuut.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2010, 04:41:33 PM »

Is this something new, or did I just miss it?  A daughter in Las Vegas NV?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2010, 04:48:23 PM »

Was Mark Purcell married prior to being married to Marlene?  Could some of these Purcell's be Mark Purcell's kids from a previous marriage?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2010, 04:54:11 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2652&offId=0

CAS A KIMA POR COMPLETO NA SAN NICOLAAS, BOMBERONAN A BAY COMBATI E CANDELA FEROZ CU A DEVORA FULL E CAS

Diadomingo mainta a drenta informe di cu tin un cas na candela na San Nicolas, mesora a dirigi tanto polis como bombero na e sitio. Na yegada di e patruya a bin constata cu e cas tabata completamente na candela. Na yegada di bombero mesora a cuminsa combati e candela. E candela su vlamnan tabata asina grandi cu a devora e cas aki den apenas algun minuut.

Through translator:

cas owing to burn can completo at san nicolaas, bomberonan owing to bay combati the candela feroz cu owing to devora full the cas

diadomingo morning owing to enter informe of cu have one cas at candela at san nicolas, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; bombero at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu the cas was completamente at candela. at arrival of bombero at once owing to cuminsa combati the candela. the candela his vlamnan was so big cu owing to devora the cas here in barely some minuut.

I think "bomberonan" and "bombero" just refer to the firemen or fire department. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2010, 04:56:06 PM »

Was Mark Purcell married prior to being married to Marlene?  Could some of these Purcell's be Mark Purcell's kids from a previous marriage?

I don't know, but wouldn't doubt it.  If this information is true it looks like she had a child before she married him.  jmo

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2010, 05:51:08 PM »

Hincamento riba L.G. Smith Boulevard
Policial
Sunday, 14 February 2010 - 18:44
breaking%20news.gifUn rato pasa a drenta informe cu lo tin un caso di hincamento den L.G. Smith Boulevard. Paramediconan ya caba ta na e sitio pa asina duna prome asistencia. Nos reporteronan tambe a mobilisa pa asina duna nos mas detayes di e caso aki.

?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2010, 06:07:56 PM »

Hincamento riba L.G. Smith Boulevard
Policial
Sunday, 14 February 2010 - 18:44
breaking%20news.gifUn rato pasa a drenta informe cu lo tin un caso di hincamento den L.G. Smith Boulevard. Paramediconan ya caba ta na e sitio pa asina duna prome asistencia. Nos reporteronan tambe a mobilisa pa asina duna nos mas detayes di e caso aki.

?

My guess would be a stabbing. 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2010, 06:16:29 PM »

Self-inflicted, no doubt, lol.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2010, 06:20:14 PM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http://nl.respectance.com/Paul_Van_Der_Sloot/memorial&sl=nl&tl=en

Paul van der Sloot Tribute

60 comments

this is one of them

Thanks
Daury 3 days ago
For all you've done for me

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.