April 30, 2024, 05:35:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 550134 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #240 on: February 14, 2010, 11:31:26 PM »

an angelic monkey  Goodnight all-this has exhausted me! lol   [ I just may go get a King Cake tomorrow... !!  lol ]

Good night Ono!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: February 14, 2010, 11:32:16 PM »

Even if Joran would not talk to them, it would be excellent for him to see them there.  Joran might even wonder what they are up to and why they are in NL and get so nervous he starts babbling again.

Sounds like the memorial service will be in Aruba and from what I gather they will let Joran attend the service.  Then he will be sent to the NL I think.

Reckon he will stick around till the insurance pays off?  That only takes a couple of weeks.

Yep, with his hand out.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: February 14, 2010, 11:33:21 PM »

Even if Joran would not talk to them, it would be excellent for him to see them there.  Joran might even wonder what they are up to and why they are in NL and get so nervous he starts babbling again.

Or you can flip it and he can have some of his psycho friends there who support him and they might hurt Tim.

San, I think Joran is more likely to be the one to get hurt.  They were actually chasing him in the streets.  I don't think he has any real friends other than that little curly headed one and who knows where he is these days. 

But we would sure hate to see anything happen to Tim!  And I wonder if his own health is up to this.  We have all grown older since Natalee disappeared.  Sometimes it seems like I can't remember before it happened.  I feel like we have been here twenty years, lol.

Anna this is true.  We are going on 5 years.

I think Joran is going to be so money hungry that his two brothers better watch out.  I also think Anita and Paulus have discussed who they should leave their money to and they put a lot under Val's name.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: February 14, 2010, 11:34:25 PM »

Well, why would they send this DNA to the NL and the fabric to the FBI?

So much I don't understand.  And I think Kyle was just BSing to get more money for his tapes so don't need to be reminded of anything he said.  I don't know what to think about the contents of the crab trap.  It sure looked like a body to me but I was counting on an authentic ID from DNA.

I "THINK" it was Natalee but don't "KNOW" that it was.  And this is because Aruban LE snatched everything and ran with it.  Major screw up for them to be allowed to do that but it is probably also the law that anything found in Aruban waters goes to ALE.

Tim seemed to think there was some value to looking at the other traps.  Or was he just saying that to keep people on their toes?

I need to digest this more and think about it.  Internalize it.  I can't come to a conclusion quickly the way some of you can.  Will take me a bit longer.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: February 14, 2010, 11:36:30 PM »

Sounds like the memorial service will be in Aruba and from what I gather they will let Joran attend the service.  Then he will be sent to the NL I think.

Reckon he will stick around till the insurance pays off?  That only takes a couple of weeks.

Yep, with his hand out.   

I think so too.  He will be able to get more out of Anita face to face.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: February 14, 2010, 11:37:28 PM »

San, I agree.  And Anita better watch her back, too.  Val seems to be the most sane of their offspring and I have always thought he knew more about what happened that night than he has ever told.  I don't think he was ever questioned, was he?

A fifteen year old is nothing if not all eyes and ears.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: February 14, 2010, 11:39:50 PM »

I was out and missed the podcast, but reading back on all the comments, I just feel numb.   Is this the end of what we all dreamed would happen?  Is it really all coming to an end, and we will have answers?  Beth will have answers?  Male DNA...bull shit...it was Natalee...Tim knows it, and many others.  I hope that Joran does attend the service in Aruba, and I hope he is arrested and charged.  God, please help us now. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: February 14, 2010, 11:40:26 PM »

So much I don't understand.  And I think Kyle was just BSing to get more money for his tapes so don't need to be reminded of anything he said.  I don't know what to think about the contents of the crab trap.  It sure looked like a body to me but I was counting on an authentic ID from DNA.

I "THINK" it was Natalee but don't "KNOW" that it was.  And this is because Aruban LE snatched everything and ran with it.  Major screw up for them to be allowed to do that but it is probably also the law that anything found in Aruban waters goes to ALE.

Tim seemed to think there was some value to looking at the other traps.  Or was he just saying that to keep people on their toes?

I need to digest this more and think about it.  Internalize it.  I can't come to a conclusion quickly the way some of you can.  Will take me a bit longer.

Anna, I understand how you feel.  This is a lot to absorb.

I look forward to your opinion.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: February 14, 2010, 11:41:57 PM »

Click on the picture below to hear TIM MILLER talk about the trap they found and the MALE DNA:

Wow.

Thanks, Klaas!

Again with the Schaefer and Silvetti, huh?      I wish I could believe in them, but I don't.  Andy why trust ALE (140 targets left?) when they prevented justice in the first place?

This is so misguided.

JMO and only MO.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: February 14, 2010, 11:42:22 PM »

Anna it's Aruba.  They probably didn't send the remains to the Lab in Holland...just said that they did.
They had to send the fabric to the FBI because others saw it and knew that the FBI had a blouse like Natalee's.
Doesn't mean they sent the fabric that they thought would be a match to any of Natalee's clothing.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: February 14, 2010, 11:42:26 PM »

San, I agree.  And Anita better watch her back, too.  Val seems to be the most sane of their offspring and I have always thought he knew more about what happened that night than he has ever told.  I don't think he was ever questioned, was he?

A fifteen year old is nothing if not all eyes and ears.

So true.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: February 14, 2010, 11:44:27 PM »

Anna it's Aruba.  They probably didn't send the remains to the Lab in Holland...just said that they did.
They had to send the fabric to the FBI because others saw it and knew that the FBI had a blouse like Natalee's.
Doesn't mean they sent the fabric that they thought would be a match to any of Natalee's clothing.

You are spot on Magnolia.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: February 14, 2010, 11:47:35 PM »

I wonder if Red has heard this about the male DNA and if he could add anything?  I don't know what to think as usual.

But that's what happens when the Aruban LE gets involved.  Things are forever muddled and no one knows whether to believe anything or not.  Blood to chocolate.  Chocloate to cleaning fluid.  Deepak's tape only sounding different after being sent to Aruba.  Just never know if it's true or a case of evidence tampering.

I'm not believing the "male" DNA BS for one second.  In two years, no identification of that male....I don't think SO!  

Right, TM!  Who is this "missing" male?  No family that guy has looking him?  Riiiight.  Stupid lying liars that lie.

God Bless Tim Miller, truly and always, but he's seen too much to be so trusting and naive when it comes to working with Aruban law enforcement.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: February 14, 2010, 11:58:23 PM »

Wait a minute.  I'm listening to the full podcast now.

Grrr-man....the pond witness?!??!!?!!

I'm confused now...maybe I've just lost too much time in the last year, but I thought I pond witness was FOS and tied to Capslockwizard the 4-headed jackass who was meeting with Silvetti.

??

WTH?  I'm thinking this whole line of discussion is just to fill time?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: February 14, 2010, 11:59:02 PM »

I wonder if Red has heard this about the male DNA and if he could add anything?  I don't know what to think as usual.

But that's what happens when the Aruban LE gets involved.  Things are forever muddled and no one knows whether to believe anything or not.  Blood to chocolate.  Chocloate to cleaning fluid.  Deepak's tape only sounding different after being sent to Aruba.  Just never know if it's true or a case of evidence tampering.

I'm not believing the "male" DNA BS for one second.  In two years, no identification of that male....I don't think SO!  

Right, TM!  Who is this "missing" male?  No family that guy has looking him?  Riiiight.  Stupid lying liars that lie.

God Bless Tim Miller, truly and always, but he's seen too much to be so trusting and naive when it comes to working with Aruban law enforcement.

I think Tim tries to keep from burning his bridges so that he can continue to go in and out of Aruba.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: February 15, 2010, 12:07:58 AM »

I'm confused now...maybe I've just lost too much time in the last year, but I thought I pond witness was FOS and tied to Capslockwizard the 4-headed jackass who was meeting with Silvetti.

??

You are right Lifesong.  I think Klaas spliced out the only part of the pod cast that is of any real importance.
But Tim's part is very important.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: February 15, 2010, 12:09:20 AM »

??

Different pond witness I believe.  There was a witness that came forward while they were there then later too.  Caps may have been involved with both though.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: February 15, 2010, 12:09:36 AM »

I have always thought Paulus was in charge of disposal of Natalee's remains and he would never tell Joran for a fact certain what he did because he knew Joran would eventually babble.  That way he couldn't tell and Paulus could manage it all with the help of his best buddy Uncle Jan.

Going to have to rethink that and see if it still holds water.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: February 15, 2010, 12:12:39 AM »

??

Different pond witness I believe.  There was a witness that came forward while they were there then later too.  Caps may have been involved with both though.

I think the one they are talking about now is a woman named Geerman.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: February 15, 2010, 12:13:21 AM »

Click on the picture below to hear TIM MILLER talk about the trap they found and the MALE DNA:

Wow.

Thanks, Klaas!

Again with the Schaefer and Silvetti, huh?      I wish I could believe in them, but I don't.  Andy why trust ALE (140 targets left?) when they prevented justice in the first place?

This is so misguided.

JMO and only MO.

You're not alone.

This is the part that troubles me the most too.

And they should have NEVER trusted Aruban ALE for a second, they knew better than that before they ever left the USA.  Remember who WAS on the Persistence when Aruban ALE took ALL the evidence.  nuff said.

JMO, but I don't see any reason to spend another couple million searching the remaining targets when the prize was more than likely recovered two years ago.

I'll never forgive them for what they've done.

If that wasn't Natalee in that cage, the NAME of the MALE that was in the cage would have been plastered on every newspaper out of Aruba and more.  The grateful family would have verified that their DNA had been compared to the remains and on and on.....

IT'S BS, AND I'M NOT BUYING IT! 

Tim Miller needs to believe what he knows in his heart and his gut.  I heard it in his voice.

JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.