April 19, 2024, 03:22:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost ~ Final Season  (Read 9712 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2010, 06:31:53 PM »

Who's the Mother of Jack's son?

Maybe Sarah, his ex-wife, whom he accused of sleeping with his father.
The boy looks too old to be related to any of the Oceanic women like Kate.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2010, 09:11:23 AM »

I had to watch last week, and this week's episode this week.

I do not like evil Sayid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think the promise Locke 2.0 made to him was that he could see Nadia again.

I'm wondering what, if any, effect there will be to Dogen's body.....considering Sayid killed him in that pool that supposedly brings people back to life?  And also the interpreter?

Knowing that before 815 Jin was working for Sun's father as a thug, I'm wondering what the connection is between Sun's father and the mercenary that was hounding Sayid's brother (same guy that was working for Widmore and went to the island).

And..............HA!!  I knew it was Widmore who was coming to the island now!!!!  And Jacob doesn't want him there, if everything Ben did in the past to keep him away is any indicator.  So would that mean he and Black Shirt are pals?

And now I'm really curious about Richard.  He can't harm himself, but someone else could kill him?  Why/how, and why would Jacob convince him to do that way back when?

JolFan - looks like you could be right about Richard having been a slave on that black ship once upon a time!

I'm also wondering why Jin wasn't with Claire and Locke 2.0 at the temple.  What did they do with him?  And were he and Sawyer together?  So now we have the possibility of Jin and Sun being on opposing sides in this war?

I was impressed with Ilana forgiving and accepting Ben.  Also amazed that he showed some humility on the island, and possibly even some sincere gratefulness?  Is Ben now going to be the Candidate's biggest defender?

I get a kick out of Lapedis!    He's got some funny lines  "Make friends easily, don't you." to Ben! 

And now here's my big question.........we saw Ben's father alive in this flash sideways.  That means they left Dahrma and the island at some point....................did everyone?  Juliette????  Is she alive somewhere in this flash sideways?  And what about the rest of 815 - Michael and the people from the other half of the plane?

I think Kate and Jin are somehow going to be the two who pull everyone back together, and help defeat the Dark Side in this war (whichever side that is, lol).  As they both seem to have seen Locke and Claire, been confused and shocked - and keeping their distance and just watching.  I anticipate fireworks between Kate and Sawyer over it, and not good fireworks.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2010, 11:30:08 AM »

OK, so Widmore and Black Shirt are NOT pals?  LOL, now I'm really confused over this.  Ben evicted Widmore way back then - presumably at Jacob's behest.  So is Widmore an enemy of both Jacob and Black Shirt?

In the flash sideways Sawyer is a cop, a bit of a rogue cop, but still a cop.  I like that  Monkey Devil!
I also like that he and Miles are working together.

That some of the 815 folks lives are different post 815 than they were pre 815, and some are the same makes me wonder why?  Also indicates that the whole 'flash sideways' concept isn't necessarily true.  Why would their lives be different post 815 than they were before they boarded the plane, if the island life never happened?

I'm bugged by Claire.  She tries to kill Kate, and then she buddies up to her.  The grabbing Kate's hand with a cat-that-ate-the-canary look has me bothered.

I also don't like what is happening to Sayid.  I want him to be 'fixed', and back to the old Sayid.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2010, 04:01:24 PM »

Locke was run down and Jack operated on him.
Jack: "I think you're a candidate."

MIB said that there were some who were chosen by Jacob as candidates to replace him to protect the ilsand.

Candidates have protection with the Others.

There are only 6 Candidates remaining.

CANDIDATES listed on the cliffside cave are AND all of these have met Jacob who touched them.

Hurley Reyes
Sawyer Ford - (he chose the option to leave the island)
Sayid
Jack Shephard - met Jacob and Jacob touched him. Jack's number is 23 (his seat number in the plane)
Jin or Sun

Locke's name was crossed off the list by MIB

JACOB AS A YOUNG BOY - Across the Sea.

Jacob and MIB are brothers who have the same mother, but different fathers.
They become adversaries in their late 20s.

Adam and Eve are MIB and his mother
Jacob put them in the cave.

8 DIE BEFORE THE FINALE
1. Ilana
2. Sayid
3. Widmore
4. Sun
5. Jin

Sawyer is saved by Jack.
Kate is shot by Zoe.

Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.