April 25, 2024, 06:21:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 911, Clinton 'Surplus', Bullet Proof Vests, & Obama  (Read 1285 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 01, 2010, 03:51:16 PM »

I keep hearing Obama talk about the 'Clinton' surplus.  For some reason, I never understood why, because I didn't pay attention at the time.

I remember that after 9/11, our children in Iraq begged their family members to send bullet proof vests, body armor, and other equipment necessary to preserve their lives.

For some reason, the military had been gutted.  For years, necessary investments were not made to defend our country and the children that went to war.

Clinton ran a surplus, and our children were losing their limbs and lives in foreign lands.

The surplus had a human cost, the lives of our children.

Does Obama think their lives are expendable?

Does Obama think the investment in bullet proof vests was a waste?

Does Obama think that it's ok to fly planes into buildings and ignore the wrongdoers?

Does Obama think welfare is better than an honest job?

Why are our children in the military worth less than those in college?

Does Obama think Clinton did a good job by gutting the military?  Something to be proud of?

Clinton was proud of hour OUR children had to beg for basic supplies they should have had for years?

I remember stories about young people using parts form destroyed vehicles to reinforce the vehicles that survived.

Will Obama finally be proud of this country when our children die on foreign battlefields like the survivors of the Clinton administration?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.