April 19, 2024, 10:31:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: C.I.A. ... You decide  (Read 1452 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« on: February 04, 2010, 10:08:41 AM »

As a part of my South of the Border studies I had recorded this some time ago..
News reports went dead and NOW one of our U.S. Representatives is asking Why this happened..
Thank God for our freedom to ask such a question and to demand an answer.
I am in support of most CIA operations and people associated to the agency but is it out of control ??

You Decide.

Rep. Hoekstra Says 'Justice Denied' in Shoot-Down of Innocent Americans

New video re-ignites accusations that the CIA lied to Congress to cover up its role in the deaths of innocent American missionaries who were mistaken for drug smugglers and shot down by the Peruvian Air Force nine years ago.

Dramatic video taken from a CIA surveillance craft shows Peruvian fighter jets opening fire on and shooting down a plane carrying innocent American missionaries who were mistaken for drug smugglers, ABC News reported.

Peruvian pilots issued a warning, but because the missionary plane pilot was on a different frequency he did not hear it. The missionaries' pilot can be heard screaming for help as the fighter jets open fire.

The pilot was flying missionaries Jim and Veronica "Roni" Bowers and their children -- Cory, 6, and 7-month-old Charity -- as they returned from a routine trip to Brazil.

The video's release has re-ignited accusations that the CIA lied to Congress to cover up its role in the bungled 2001 operation, which ended in the deaths of Veronica Bowers and baby Charity.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/04/rep-hoekstra-says-justice-denied-shootdown-innocent-americans/

See video here at this link..
http://abcnews.go.com/International/video/cia-shoots-missionary-plane-9733289
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 10:13:23 AM »

The CIA pilots are heard expressing doubt, saying, "This guy doesn't fit the profile." They contact Peruvian Air Force on the ground, asking, "Are you sure is bandito? Are you sure?"

"Yes, OK," is the Peruvian response.

"If you're sure," says the CIA operative. Then one of the CIA men whispers to his colleague in his aircraft: "That is bull****. I think we're making a mistake."

"I agree with you," says the other operative.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 10:17:06 AM »

The C.I.A. reports suspicious planes to what ever nation they are flying over.. It is up to THAT nation to decide to fire on such aircraft or not using the C.I.A. for information only.

In South America mass confusion happens over communication channels all the time..

I do believe this was a terrible mistake on the part of the Peruvian Air Force.
They could have followed the plane to its landing location and had ground troops investigate.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.