April 20, 2024, 09:02:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tim & Georgeann Miller - Prayers Needed  (Read 16683 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« on: February 04, 2010, 02:30:23 PM »

Tim Miller’s wife, Georgeann, has been diagnosed with the dreadful illness bone cancer. She and Tim are now making preparations for her much-needed treatments at one of the finest facilities in the world. Tim and Georgeann will let us all know when they decide they are ready to accept visitors or calls. Tim is devastated, and he is not really able to give his concentrated efforts to Texas EquuSearch at this time. We have counted on Tim to make many of our search decisions for years, but naturally, right now, all of his thoughts and concerns are about Georgeann. Tim will be contacting some of our various members and other TES associates from time-to-time, but he does not wish to receive any calls whatsoever at this point. He has been the Founder and Director of this organization for more than ten years … and he still rightfully remains so. He has specifically requested that no persons attempt to contact him by phone – or by any other means. Everyone will know when Tim feels he is ready to return to work. Let’s all please respect and honor his wishes, and let others know likewise. Any updates will be issued through this office. Tim has prayed for hundreds if not thousands of people during their time of need over the years. Now it’s time for all of us to pray for Tim and Georgeanne in their time of need. If you wish to leave you thoughts, prayers and well wishes, please leave a comment on this post. We will make sure Tim and Georgeann get them all. Thank you so much.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 02:34:12 PM »

an angelic monkey Many prayers for Tim and his wife. May God get them through this horrible illness.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 02:44:11 PM »

My thoughts and love to Tim and Georgeann.  May their everlasting strength and courage help see them through this heartbreak.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 02:46:59 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with them and their entire family  an angelic monkey
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 02:53:09 PM »

My prayers and thoughts go out to Tim and Georgeann. Please stay strong and take one day at a time.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 02:57:42 PM »

I've stickied this thread.  My heart and prayers go out to Georgeann and Tim. 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 03:09:38 PM »

http://www.mayyoubeblessedmovie.com/
MAY YOU BE BLESSED - MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO YOU FOR HEALING FROM G_D

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 05:03:29 PM »

Georgeann, you have been Tim's rock for many years. Tim will now be yours. My prayers are with you both during this difficult time.  Know that we ar3e here and prayers for strength and healing are being offered to our Lord, Jesus Christ in your name.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 05:32:18 PM »

My Prayers are with the Miller family...God  performs miracles...I am praying Georgeann is another miracle. an angelic monkey

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 05:41:07 PM »

May our Heavenly Father bless and keep you Georgeann and Tim ... crowning you both with mercy and loving-kindness.  Praying for you ...
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 05:57:16 PM »

Many thoughts and prayers to Georgeann and Tim. You have helped so many through the worst of times, now is our time to give a little comfort back to you both.  an angelic monkey

NCSunny

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 06:53:54 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with Tim and Georgeann. 

They have done so much to help so many, I'm so sorry that they're going through this.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2010, 08:04:26 AM »

Sending prayers for Tim and Georgeann.   Praying that God will give Georgeann's doctors wisdom and that He will hold Tim and Georgeann close while she is going through her treatments.   God bless the Miller Family.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2010, 09:29:31 AM »

My thoughts and prayers go out for Georgeann and Tim, their family, friends, and those who love them, so they can all remain strong at this time.  I pray that God will hold you in the palm of his hand while Georgeann gets a complete recovery.

I pray also that her doctors' hands and mind be guided by the wisdom of the Holy Spirit and empower Georgeann and Tim in knowing the right direction to take for her healing.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2010, 02:17:16 PM »

May God bless Georgeann and Tim.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 10:43:35 AM »

My thoughts and prayers are with you both  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2010, 12:26:38 PM »

Prayers for Georgeann and Tim. You guys have been there for others for all these years, please know that we are here for you now. God Bless and Wrap you in His Loving Embrace.

You are so loved and respected by Scared Monkeys!
Darline

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2010, 10:37:40 AM »

We're thinking of you and praying for you both too, Tim!    an angelic monkey

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-miller-wife-cancer-story,0,5227175.story

(I didn't know how to bring the video over and didn't know how long it would be available on the website, so I uploaded it to photobucket. Click on the picture to see the video.)

Founder of Texas Eqqusearch Takes Leave
Tim Miller Focusing on Wife's Health
Steve SimonKIAH

Walk into the office of Texas Eqqusearch in Dickinson and you'll see years of work. There are awards for a job well done, pictures of famous faces and faces of the victims Eqqusearch has looked for. But if you look in an office down the hall, there is something you won't see: Tim Miller has taken a leave for the first time.

"My heart is definitely here everybody knows that," Miller said.

Miller said it started with a pain in his wife Georgeann's shoulder, it ended with a diagnosis. Now, the man who has searched for so many victims searches for the best way to care for his wife's bone cancer.

"You know the last week-and-a-half has been one of the longest periods in my life, especially since Laura was missing," Miller said.

Laura was Tim's 16-year-old daughter. Her abduction and murder in 1984 prompted Miller to form Texas Eqqusearch. Since 2000, there have been 1126 searches for missing children and adults, many of them murder victims. There have been high-profile cases like Natalie Holloway in Aruba, Caylee Anthony in Orlando and here at home, "Tiki" Buggs in Fort Bend County. A heart attack didn't stop Miller from that search, but now his focus is Georgann's case.

Sherry McKinney is the office administrator. When the calls come in now the response is different.

"We're doing it by committee, 3 people are deciding the searches, the calls are not going to Tim," McKinney said.

"It's been emotional for everyone involved."

Miller said he has been getting calls and messages from police all over the country: "Let us be there for you" seems to be a common theme.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM »

Prayers are going out for Georgeann and Tim Miller from my family and friends.  I pray that the Lord, who knows all things, will place His hands on Georgeann and heal her anywhere that needs healing.  Georgeann has made many sacrifices in her life and already knows more than her share of pain.  Please release her from this pain and let her be completely healed.  Please let Georgann and Tim continue to have the strength they have shown over the years and receive the support they need to uphold that strength.  May Georgeann and Tim be able to add many more years to the 22 they have already been married.  Amen.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2010, 05:45:55 PM »

I haven't been writing in a long time.  I have been so busy that I only have time to check in every once in a while to catch up on the news and then have to leave again.  The news of Tim Miller's wife makes me physically ill.  My God, we need these people so much and I know that is being selfish, God.  I have a friend that had bone cancer and she had treatments and it went into remission for several years and she had a great recovery and was able to go and do the things she wanted to do on her "bucket list" and have a wonderful time with her family, so there is hope and new treatments out there and let's just pray the right doctor gets on the case, one that is as aggressive on cancer as Tim and his wife are on finding missing children.  I will pray for them and all the medical staff that will be around her for awhile.    I love this forum and thanks to all of you who write.  I have been helped in my personal life and uplifted on many occasions just reading some of your wise thoughts and suggestions.  Love to all of you and may God continue to bless you in every way.
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.