March 28, 2024, 10:40:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Attorney: 10 US Baptists charged with child kidnap  (Read 1566 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« on: February 04, 2010, 06:45:48 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cb_haiti_americans_detained

man is this real WTH
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti – Ten members of a U.S. missionary group who said they were trying to rescue 33 child victims of Haiti's devastating earthquake were charged with child kidnapping and criminal association on Thursday, their lawyer said.

Edwin Coq said after a court hearing that a judge found sufficient evidence to charge the Americans, who were arrested Friday at Haiti's border with the Dominican Republic. Coq attended Thursday's hearing and represents the entire group in Haiti.

who can be trusted

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
FlGRLFVR29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 09:09:55 PM »

it is so devastating to know that most of these children are being exploited? did i say that right??? being sold as slaves, prostitution etc.... there was a huge article about a week ago on yahoo about the children being kidnapped, how low will a person honestly go, it's disgusting a friend of mine just adopted two Haitian children. I feel sorry for them the most. it's heartbreaking

Children are not asked to be born into this world, they are life's most precious gift...

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.