March 28, 2024, 06:05:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DEEPAK'S VEHICLE - THE BLOOD  (Read 6629 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 04, 2010, 10:14:01 PM »

Considering the Aruban Prime Minister claimed the presence of blood in Deepak's vehicle ... why did a professional analysis of a sample sent to the FBI lab at Quantico, Virginia not detect any blood?

+++++++++

THE BLOOD?

Nancy Grace - October 14, 2005

NANCE GRACE, HOST:  I want to talk to you about the prime minister`s statement, the Aruban prime minister, who went public and stated there was blood found in the car.  Remember?

BETH TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: ... On June 11, he states on international media in front of me -- I had no idea what he was about to disclose -- that there was blood in the Kalpoes` vehicle, there was DNA, there was blood. Where is that? Even (INAUDIBLE) went so far to cut interior portions from the car -- the back seat, the ceiling. You know, what happened with that?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

FOX NEWS  - June 16, 2005

An FBI spokeswoman confirmed to FOX News that Aruban officials have not requested more evidence processing at the bureau's lab in Quantico, Va. The FBI had been asked to process what was believed to be blood found in a car belonging to one of the suspects, but after testing, it was determined not to be blood.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159730,00.html

Nance Grace - October 4, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:  Had they gone to the -- and impounded that car that day -- the FBI told us there was blood all in the car.  The prosecutor said the FBI said there was blood in the car. But for some reason or another, when they sent it off, they say now it`s all cleaning fluid. Well, who knows. I know they had nine days to clean the car.

Dana Pretzer Show - July 3, 2005

Art Wood:
As far as other searches where evidence was found, we were lead to believe that blood was found in the Kalpoe car. The police stated on world television that blood was found and was send to Holland. When the report came back it was stated that it was cleaning fluid and chocolate. I don't know of any test, any initial test whether Luminol or other chemical which would show a positive for cleaning...it's elementary police work, you know from crime scene searches. There are very few substances that show up as blood that isn't.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 10:22:03 PM »

When the words of Beth, Jug and Art regarding the negative outcome of the the FBI anaylsis are considered and ... when the June 10, 2005 date when blood was taken from Beth and Dave is considered ... could the NFI and FBI reports have been created on June 9, 2005 ... anticipating a blood comparison upon the receipt of the blood samples of Natalee's parents.

I believe with all my heart that blood was found inside of Deepak's vehicle but ... when the coverup agenda is considered ... what did the FBI lab receive?

+++++++

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.
Case Number: BC3 63401

Name/Fitle: Laboratory report (blood sample)
File No: 163a-bb-1426
Date: 09 June 2005
Pages: 2
Writer/initiator: Madeline A. Montgomery (Chemistry Unit 1)
Description: blood samples comparison
Source: FBI
Lab nr: 050609002KSNP

Name/Title: Search for blood in Deepak Kalpoe's car
File No: none
Date: 9 June 2005 / 20:30
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator: Scott Henri Hahn (FBI), R.C.B. Tromp, S. G Ras
Description: Blood Search in Deepak Kalpoes Car
Source: Technische Opsporings-en Herkenningsdienst
Lab nr: 663/2005

Name/Title: taking of swab samples, Blood samples from Beth Ann Twitty / Dave Edward Holloway
File No: R00906/r00898 / b9109/b8987
Date: 10 June 2005 / 14:40
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Silvio Gilberto Ras
Description: Swab Samples, Blood samples from: Beth Ann Twitty I Dave
Edward Holloway
Source: Technische Opsporings-en Herkenningsdienst
Lab nr. 667/2005

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 10:24:48 PM »

Would strong cleaning fluid negate the properties of blood?

++++++

NEW YORK LAWSUIT
Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

40. In the early hours of Monday morning, Deepak methodically and uncharacteristically cleans his silver Nissan.

http://news.findlaw.com/cnn/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp8.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Feb. 16
updated 1:14 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 17, 2006

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, “DIARIO”:  We know that that early morning, they went into a total clean-up of the car. Witnesses, neighbors that live close to them testified to that. So the clean-up did take place.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11413381/

Nancy Grace - October 4, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:  Had they gone to the -- and impounded that car that day -- the FBI told us there was blood all in the car.  The prosecutor said the FBI said there was blood in the car. But for some reason or another, when they sent it off, they say now it`s all cleaning fluid. Well, who knows. I know they had nine days to clean the car.

Dana Pretzer Show - July 3, 2005

Art Wood:
As far as other searches where evidence was found, we were lead to believe that blood was found in the Kalpoe car. The police stated on world television that blood was found and was send to Holland. When the report came back it was stated that it was cleaning fluid and chocolate. I don't know of any test, any initial test whether Luminol or other chemical which would show a positive for cleaning...it's elementary police work, you know from crime scene searches. There are very few substances that show up as blood that isn't.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 10:26:52 PM »

The following witness statement neglects to mention a date when Deepak's vehicle was left at the automotive shop.  Was a professional cleaning of the vehicle where it was at?

+++++++

klaasend
OSMAN (Automotive Enterprises) 08/06/2005 Statement
« on: August 24, 2006, 09:26:56 PM »

PROCES - VERBAAL

We, Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Eric Louis SOEMERS, head agent and inspector for the Korps Politie Aruba, former classified at the team of particular projects and last mentioned at the section criminal organizations classified, explain the following:

On Saturday, August 6, 2005, around 16:50, we interrogated the witness, OSMAN Farouk OSMAN, born on Curacao on 01 October 1974, of profession director (Automotive Enterprises) and living Sabana Blanco xxxxxxxxx Aruba.

Statements are taken in papiamento and by me, JACOBS, in Dutch it was translated, on record were put and sound as follows:

"On your question if it is normal that the man" Deepak KALPOE leaves his car at my garage, I answer you the following:  Because I had worked in the past on the car of Deepak, he approached me to keep z/n its car for him in my garage in the "Automotive Enterprises established" at Wayaca for him. I must note that I in the past the car of Deepak had twice left his car in my garage when I worked on it.  With the car of Deepak I mean the grey four door private car of the make "Honda Civic".

On your question if Deepak had told me how he knew that the missing American little girl Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY on Monday, 30 May 2005, in the night time hours, had only her identification document (drivers license) and an amount of US $50, =, in her possession, I answer you the following:  At absolutely no moment did Deepak tell me how he knew that missing little girl only had her identity card and US $50, =, in her possession. You must ask it to Deepak.

On your question if the brothers of "Deepak Sharma KALPOE" and "Satish Sharma KALPOE" have a girlfriend and also if I have seen them ever with a girlfriend, I answer you the following: I have never seen Deepak and Satish with a girlfriend. You must ask them if they have a girlfriend.

If you have more questions, I will be prepared to answer them.

O.F. OSMAN,

After the witness O.F. OSMAN gave his statement, declared he had read and thereby signed it.

Of what our statement, on oath of office made up this warrant, and has been signed at Oranjestad on August 6, 2005 has been closed.

Signed,

D.D. JACOBS                                         E.L. SOEMERS

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=264.msg40320;topicseen#msg40320

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 10:28:29 PM »

FOX News – June 11, 2005

The "Diario," a local daily newspaper, is reporting that a human blood sample found in a car at the residence of one of the teens in custody — the 17-year-old son of a high-ranking island judicuary official — is now being sent to the U.S. and will be tested for a possible match to Natalee, whose mother gave a blood sample to investigators

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 11:05:12 PM »

Why was the topic of Automotive Enterprises brought up in the leaked Police vehicle. recording?

++++++

Klaasend
GETAGRIP'S TRANSLATION
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 03:20:37 PM »

Translation of the Natalee Holloway Case police report
Kalpoe brothers and Joran van der Sloot accuse each other
DIARIO Aruba
4/20/2006

ORANJESTAD (AAN)

D says to J: You’re going to say shit about me in regards to the girl, that I buried the girl at the Fisherman’s Hut.

J says to D: Who said anything about a burial, I didn’t say anything about a burial.

D says to J: You declared that.

D says to J: Stop with the bullshit.

J says to D: I didn’t say anything about a burial.

J says to D: The only thing I can think of is that you know people, who are people of Automotive Enterprises.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=95.msg27023;topicseen#msg27023

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 11:51:33 PM »

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

On June 9, 2005, Joran van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe were finally arrested on suspicion of involvement with Natalee's disappearance.  The Kalpoe brothers' home was searched, and the car they were driving the night she vanished was seized.  The van der Sloots' home was also search, and police removed bags of evidence and seized two cars.  As far as we knew, nothing incriminating had been found.  That was expected since the boys had had plenty of time by then to destroy any evidence.  As a matter of fact, we have been told that a witness had qRXGWS a rgwt asriis ub rgwue seucwqT bs axeyvvws iyr rgwue xE drwe oikuxqw gS DUEAR

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 11:56:33 PM »

Page 24:
  On June 9, 2005, Joran van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe were finally arrested on suspicion of involvement with Natalee's disappearance.  The Kalpoe brothers' home was searched, and the car they were driving the night she vanished was seized.  The van der Sloots' home was also search, and police removed bags of evidence and seized two cars.  As far as we knew, nothing incriminating had been found.  That was expected since the boys had had plenty of time by then to destroy any evidence.  As a matter of fact, we have been told that a witness had watched as they stood in their driveway and scrubbed out their car after police had first questioned them.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 12:30:33 AM »

Page 126:
  Then finally, ten days after Natalee's disappearance, our prayers are answered.  The police move in the right direction.  They arrest Joran van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe on suspicion of kidnapping and murder.  The suspects had ten days to cover their tracks.  Ten days to corroborate their stories.  And ten days to lawyer up.

Page 127:  Blood is pooling on the linoleum floor from the injection site in my arm.  The young female Aruban technician is struggling with the vials that will hold my DNA sample.  One will be sent to the Netherlands and one to the FBI crime lab in Quantico, Virginia.

Page 128:  After ten days Deepak's car is finally impounded.  Also, Joran's private apartment at the van der Sloot home is finally searched.  But not the whole house.  Now the FBI has my DNA on file so it can be compared with evidence that might be collected.

Page 138:  There were tips that the Kalpoe brothers were seen washing their car, scrubbing it inside and out, in the wee hours of the morning of May 30, the same morning Natalee disappeared with them.  So why did they decide to wash it at three-thirty or four o'clock in the morning of the day Natalee disappeared?  Were they washing out blood?  Vomit?  What are the results of the samples taken from the interior of Deepak's car?  The prosecutor says they were sent to the Dutch Forensic Institute.  And she later reports to us that the finds from the luminal test showed "cleaning fluid, not blood."  Cleaning fluid.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 11:37:41 AM »

Were the samples sent to the NFI and the FBI labs for forensic testing retrieved from the vehicle Deepak was driving on the morning of May 30, 2005 ... driving on the morning of May 31, 2005?

+++++++

Page 47:
  The Aruban police, Paulus, Jug, Jodi, Mat, Ruffner, the coach, and I wait for the DEA agent to arrive.  The DEA agent tells everyone to remain in their vehicles until he gets there.  And suggests that the women not get out of their cars at all.  Jodi stays in the van, and I stay in the rental car, on the phone with Natalee's friends.  They're on a speakerphone guiding me with information.  One of the boys from home describes Deepak's car and the people in it to a tee.

Witness Statement - Carlos Ramos

I have seen the car in the morning of 30 May of Sunday on Monday ....

I have recognized the car from the rims. Also to the color and the transparent squares. You ask me if I can designate the persons, which sat in the car. Yes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=271.msg41646;topicseen#msg41646

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2010, 12:41:16 PM »

Why was Deepak's vehicle parked in the lot of the Bubali police station at 8:00 AM on the morning of May 31, 2005?

It was less than two hours following the disbursement of those who were present at the early morning gathering at the VDS resident and following the trip to the Holiday Inn.  It was less than two hours after Deepak claimed in his suspect statement that he had driven home in his own vehicle?

Why was Deepak's vehicle still parked in the lot of the Bubali police station three hours later?

Deepak declares in his Suspect Statement that he drove directly home from the VDS residence. There was no mention of going to the Bubali police station for questioning.

Satish declares in his Suspect Statement that Deepak claimed he had been at the police station prior to arriving home.

Who drove Deepak Kalpoe home on the morning of May 31, 2005?
_________

Page 59
:  Jug, Jodi, and I arrive at Bubali at eight o'clock sharp. One of the first things I notice is Deepak Kalpoe's silver-gray car parked in the back. It's definitely his. I spent a lot of time staring at it last night. The tag The details. Not sure what to make of this ...

Page 60:  Almost three hours detective Jacobs comes back into the waiting area and tells me he doesn't need me today.  He won't take our statements today.  What?  I don't understand ...

Deepaks car is still outside.

Satish Kalpoe

On June 10th 2005 at approximately 15.55 hours we, BOEZEM and KELLY, interviewed the suspect Satish .S. KALPOE, for further information ....

I had awoken at approximately 06.30 hours on Tuesday.

Was Deepak home at that time?

Deepak had just come home. I had asked Deepak where he had been. Deepak then told me he came from the police station. Deepak told me that he had to go to the police station because of the girl that had been with us on Sunday May 29th 2005.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=190.msg32489;topicseen#msg32489

Deepak Kalpoe

On June 13th 2005 at about 10:20 hours, we, the reporting officers, interviewed the suspect D.S. KALPOE, for further information ....

The police officers drove from the Holiday Inn to Joran's house. The police had dropped us off at Joran's house.

We then went to Joran's room because Joran's dad wanted to talk to us so we sat down on the floor, because Joran's mattresses were on the floor in his room.

It was already about 06:10 hours, and I said that it really is late and that I had to go home. I got up and walked to the door.

I said my goodbyes and drove home.  I went with my car and drove home via the road leading through Paradera. At approximately 06:45 hours, I got home ...

I sat down on my bed, took off my shoes and fell asleep. I was very tired.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=182.msg31998;topicseen#msg31998

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2010, 01:27:14 PM »

DEEPAK'S VEHICLE

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 44:  Jug and I will view the tapes while the handlers volunteer to hit the streets to see what they can learn. ....

Alberto and Claudio went to the location, looked over the fences, and there it was.  A silver-gray Honda with big tailpipes and fancy features, just like the (MB) students had described.  They wrote down the license plate number and the address.  On the piece of paper is everything we need: the name of Joran van der Sloot, his address, and the tag number.

Page 45:  We haven't located any police yet, but with this solid information (the name, address, and tag number) the handlers decide to take us to the Noord police station.

Case Number: BC3 63401

Name: Holloway Group and MR Stamper
Date: 31 may 2005 / 02:50
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator. Robert Kock / Lindo Pantophlet / Eric Ras
Description: witness statement

Page 45:  At Noord it takes almost half an hour to get uniformed officers to accompany us to the van der Sloot home.  ... Once we arrive Mat and Ruffner, the two men from home, go around to the back to make sure no one tries to leave. Jug gets out and goes to the front  with the officers. The silver Honda isn't there anymore ....

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2010, 01:43:19 PM »

On June 9, 2005, Joran van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe were finally arrested on suspicion of involvement with Natalee's disappearance. The Kalpoe brothers' home was searched, and the car they were driving the night she vanished was seized. The van der Sloots' home was also search, and police removed bags of evidence and seized two cars. As far as we knew, nothing incriminating had been found. That was expected since the boys had had plenty of time by then to destroy any evidence. As a matter of fact, we have been told that a witness had watched as they stood in their driveway and scrubbed out their car after police had first questioned them.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2010, 12:44:19 AM »

NEW YORK LAWSUIT
Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

40. In the early hours of Monday morning, Deepak methodically and uncharacteristically cleans his silver Nissan.

http://news.findlaw.com/cnn/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp8.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Feb. 16
updated 1:14 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 17, 2006

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, “DIARIO”:  We know that that early morning, they went into a total clean-up of the car. Witnesses, neighbors that live close to them testified to that. So the clean-up did take place.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11413381/

_____

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.