April 19, 2024, 12:30:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492562 times)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: March 16, 2010, 10:10:03 PM »

I want to see the cell records,work time card, and store video tapes....that sounds reasonable to me 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: March 16, 2010, 10:12:33 PM »

I want to see the cell records,work time card, and store video tapes....that sounds reasonable to me 

Ditto and may I also add .... which residence did HaLeigh ACTUALLY go missing from???

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: March 16, 2010, 10:17:00 PM »

they should have taped off and searched 116 tyler street too IMO
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: March 16, 2010, 11:35:14 PM »

amen Blumonkey...
I still pray that she is found alive...call me naive, but that is what I choose to believe until proven otherwise... an angelic monkey

I would never say that you are naive. I say you have faith and you have been impressed to not give up. If I am missing, I want you in my corner praying for me ! With this group of folks, we can't rule anything out.

Never give up.Prayers for Haleigh.    an angelic monkey

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: March 16, 2010, 11:37:29 PM »

I sure wish they would be released. I also want to know when Ronald was at work. Why LE was at 116 Tyler before being sent over to 202 Green.

These are questions from the very beginning that we have no answers for yet.

So very frustrating.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1005 on: March 17, 2010, 09:26:54 AM »

It doesn't seem we are any closer to finding Haleigh.   I had hoped when Misty and some of the others were arrested, there might be a break in the case.  Someone knows something and I wish they would tell what it is. Time to bring Haleigh home.    an angelic monkey  JMHO 

Hi MuffyBee & Monkeys,

Misty and Ron are dead sure that HC won't be found.  They are simply confident that Haleigh won't be found, sorry, to repeat myself. This is what it looks like to me. I don't think we will ever know where the sparkling child went and how she went...
because the culprits are sure she won't be found, that saddens my heart. God bless Haleigh.

I continue to pray for Divine intervention. When I think of Lacy Peterson and baby Connor and even Caylee and the situations in which they were found, I know it was no accident. I would invite anyone who feels led to join me in prayer for God to bring the secrets to light and reveal the location of this precious child. I believe in miracles and am asking for one for Haleigh.
an angelic monkey

I am afraid you are correct about divine intervention, so I will join you in your prayer. Thanks for the reminder

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: March 17, 2010, 12:22:02 PM »

Putnam County Fair 2010
2010-3-17 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Putnam County Fair 2010

The Putnam County Agricultural Fair begins March 19th and ends on March 27th. As with any large event, the nine days of the Putnam County Fair brings hundreds of people from outside the local area into our community. As a result of the influx of people, historically the Sheriff’s Office has seen a rise in reported incidents. Sheriff Hardy would like to remind everyone to be diligent in protecting their personal property and children.

The Sheriff recommends that people use caution when dropping their children off at any event without an adult accompanying them. Young children should never be left unattended or allowed to roam a venue, such as the fairgrounds, without adult supervision.

The Sheriff further suggests that you inventory your valuables using photographs and documenting any serial numbers. In the unforeseeable event that a theft occurs, this information can be included in your report. The Sheriff would reiterate to those living in the vicinity of any large event, citizens should be diligent in reporting any suspicious person(s) or incidents that they see by calling the Sheriff’s Office and providing the detailed information.

The safety and security of our citizens, as well as all visitors to Putnam County, is a main concern of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. Sheriff Hardy hopes that with everyone’s cooperation, and a little help from Mother Nature, this year’s fair will be safe and enjoyable for all.

http://www.pcso.us/article.aspx?ArticleId=128

Heart
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1007 on: March 17, 2010, 11:52:50 PM »

It doesn't seem we are any closer to finding Haleigh.   I had hoped when Misty and some of the others were arrested, there might be a break in the case.  Someone knows something and I wish they would tell what it is. Time to bring Haleigh home.    an angelic monkey  JMHO 

Hi MuffyBee & Monkeys,

Misty and Ron are dead sure that HC won't be found.  They are simply confident that Haleigh won't be found, sorry, to repeat myself. This is what it looks like to me. I don't think we will ever know where the sparkling child went and how she went...
because the culprits are sure she won't be found, that saddens my heart. God bless Haleigh.

I continue to pray for Divine intervention. When I think of Lacy Peterson and baby Connor and even Caylee and the situations in which they were found, I know it was no accident. I would invite anyone who feels led to join me in prayer for God to bring the secrets to light and reveal the location of this precious child. I believe in miracles and am asking for one for Haleigh.
an angelic monkey

I am afraid you are correct about divine intervention, so I will join you in your prayer. Thanks for the reminder

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: March 18, 2010, 06:17:58 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124062
Haleigh Cummings – Caylee Anthony – And Others – BNN Hits The Airwaves
Posted on March 17th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 937 times.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: March 18, 2010, 07:32:17 PM »

Jacksonville Police: OxyContin, Oxycodone, Xanax Were Obtained Fraudulently

Dave Wax   Ann Butler      Created: 3/18/2010 11:44:23 AM    Updated: 3/18/2010 12:10:52 PM

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A drug trafficking ring that put nearly a quarter of a million dollars worth of prescription drugs on the streets has been busted.

According to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office, a man was using connections in a doctor's office to get fraudulent prescriptions for OxyContin, oxycodone and Xanax.

That suspect, 29-year-old Gary Hyde, then hired people, for $500 per occasion, to get the prescriptions filled in a pharmacy where, according to detectives, he also had a connection.

The investigation began in February when a detective got a tip that a woman in a doctor's office was selling prescriptions to a man named "Gary."

Police said "Gary" is Gary Hyde, and Mary Crews Trader was the employee in the doctor's office working with Hyde.

According to the police report, Trader wrote prescriptions on the doctor's pad and gave them to Hyde, who then gave them to several other people to get them filled by a certain pharmacist Trader knew at Advance Pharmacy.

The doctor cooperated with police and identified the handwriting on the prescriptions as belonging to Trader, who denied the writing was hers.

They were both asked to offer handwriting samples.  The doctor did, and his didn't match. Trader refused, and, according to the report, began acting very nervous.

The doctor also said Trader had worked for him for 17 years.

Police seized 56 prescriptions from the pharmacy, with a total value of $227,050, which, according to the report, "well exceeds" the guidelines for trafficking.

The manager of the pharmacy said he knew Hyde as a long-time customer, and that "Mary" was who he called at the doctor's office to verify the prescriptions.

Police also met with several of the people who said they were paid to get the prescriptions filled, and they all reported similar stories.

Thomas Alan DeLoach, 30, is one of the people who said he got $500 each time he went into the pharmacy.

After the investigation, police arrested DeLoach, Hyde and Trader, all of whom face with trafficking-related charges.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=153473&provider=top

I wonder if this Mary Crews Trader is related to the family.

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: March 18, 2010, 10:51:42 PM »

I wonder if she is related someway to..

KEVIN LEON CREWS
JAX,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 9/15/2009 4:54:29 AM  - Booking#: 09-03836
Release Date & Time: 12/15/2009 10:14:47 AM
DOB: 10/8/1970 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
812.014-2c6 VEH THEFT GRAND 3RD DEGREE F T  $1,504.00   
316.1935-1 FLEE/ELUDE POLICE FAIL TO OBEY LEO ORDER TO STOP F T  $5,004.00   
322.34-2a NONMOVING TRAFFIC VIOL DRIVE WHILE LIC SUSP 1ST OFF M S  $504.00   
901.04- OUT-OF-COUNTY WARRANT  N N  $60,003.00  12/15/2009 9:59:04 AM

7.  TRADER, MARY CREWS (Age 40)

Associated names:

TRADER, MARY F
 Available(2) Available JACKSONVILLE, FL   

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: March 18, 2010, 11:02:37 PM »

I dont know if this is the Gary Hyde they are talking about but has an address in Jacksonville..

HYDE, GARY L (Age 51)
vailable(6) Available

JACKSONVILLE, FL
LAKE CITY, FL Possible Relatives:

HYDE, DEBORAH W (Age 46)
WEITE, DEBORAH
HYDE, GREGORY LOGAN (Age 22)

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: March 18, 2010, 11:06:38 PM »

I dont know if this is the Gary Hyde they are talking about but has an address in Jacksonville..

HYDE, GARY L (Age 51)
vailable(6) Available

JACKSONVILLE, FL
LAKE CITY, FL Possible Relatives:

HYDE, DEBORAH W (Age 46)
WEITE, DEBORAH
HYDE, GREGORY LOGAN (Age 22)

This guy is from Jacksonville..

DELOACH, THOMAS A (Age 30)
Available JACKSONVILLE, FL
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: March 18, 2010, 11:38:49 PM »

This is the right Gary Hyde.

Full Name Party Type Sex Race DOB License # Address
HYDE, GARY MICHAEL DEFENDANT MALE WHITE 8/13/1980 XXXX-XXX-XX-XXX-X XXXXX

Charge(s)
Count Statute
1 S893.13(5) CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT ANY ACT PROHIBITED BY FS 893.135(1)

Case Fee(s)
No Case Fee(s)

Court Event(s)
No Court Events

Docket(s)
Image Effective Date Count Description
 3/11/2010  ARREST & BOOKING REPORT 2010-008003 3/10/2010
 3/11/2010 1 S893.13(5) CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT ANY ACT PROHIBITED BY FS 893.135(1)
 3/11/2010 1 BOND SET AT $100,003.00
 3/11/2010  DEFENDANT INFORMED COURT THAT HE/SHE HAS HIRED, OR PLANS TO HIRE A PRIVATE ATTORNEY - NO APPLIATION FOR INDIGENCE NEEDED
 3/11/2010  ARRAIGNMENT COURT DATE: 03/24/2010 SUBJECT TO CHANGE. CALL FOR VERIFICATION
 3/17/2010  WAIVER OF APPEARANCE, READING OF INFORMATION AND PLEA OF NOT GUILTY

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: March 19, 2010, 10:03:08 AM »

I wonder if she is related someway to..

KEVIN LEON CREWS
JAX,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 9/15/2009 4:54:29 AM  - Booking#: 09-03836
Release Date & Time: 12/15/2009 10:14:47 AM
DOB: 10/8/1970 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
812.014-2c6 VEH THEFT GRAND 3RD DEGREE F T  $1,504.00   
316.1935-1 FLEE/ELUDE POLICE FAIL TO OBEY LEO ORDER TO STOP F T  $5,004.00   
322.34-2a NONMOVING TRAFFIC VIOL DRIVE WHILE LIC SUSP 1ST OFF M S  $504.00   
901.04- OUT-OF-COUNTY WARRANT  N N  $60,003.00  12/15/2009 9:59:04 AM

7.  TRADER, MARY CREWS (Age 40)

Associated names:

TRADER, MARY F
 Available(2) Available JACKSONVILLE, FL   

Thanks for all the info JG, especially Mary's middle initial.  Have a great day!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: March 19, 2010, 10:09:25 AM »

Could we possibly get this kind of action for little HaLeigh Cummings?

East Palatka man jailed after search, SWAM team deployment

By Larry Sullivan
Published: Friday, March 19, 2010 1:49 AM EDT
An East Palatka man was jailed Thursday after a manhunt crossed Putnam County and ended with heavily armed SWAT officers in a Palatka neighborhood.

Authorities said 51-year-old Brett Colin Warwick faces charges of making threatening and harrassing telephone calls and violation of probation. He surrendered about noon after state and local officers surrounded a home on Roselle Avenue.

"Our negotiators talked to him and out he came," said Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement at the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

The search started about 10 a.m. after the state said Warwick violated terms of his probation stemming from his arrest in 2008 on illegal drug and blue crab trap tampering charges.

"He has made a lot of threats," Bowling said, adding they were directed at relatives, prosecutors and law officers.

"We just took his threats seriously and we hunted him down today," Bowling said. "Instead of one or two guys for one or two weeks, we used everybody for a couple of hours."

Earlier Thursday, deputies and Florida Highway Patrol troopers searched for Warwick in the South Putnam community of Fruitland and checked his parents' home.

A short time later, authorities moved to the area of Turner and Yelvington roads, where Warwick's car was found abandoned at a church near the fairgrounds. The car was towed and impounded by the sheriff's office.

A helicopter from the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office assisted in the search.

When officers tracked Warwick to the house in Palatka, members of the county SWAT team were sent in. Nearby residents stood on porches and in front yards to watch the spectacle of dozens of sheriff's and FHP vehicles and personnel in their neighborhood.

Bowling said Warwick surrendered after he was assured he wouldn't be harmed.

Bowling described residents of the home in Palatka where Warwick holed up as "associates of his."

Investigators planned to interview the people who helped Warwick get from Yelvington Road to South Palatka, Bowling said.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/03/19/news/news01.txt

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: March 19, 2010, 02:57:22 PM »

Good grief...I know that there are crazies in all towns but it seems like Palakta got an extra helping!
Moreplease
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1017 on: March 20, 2010, 07:38:57 AM »

Since there is no new news I made a movie this am.  I hope that I don't offend anyone.

((EDIT- I do mind the language))
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 10:51:34 AM by klaasend » Logged
Moreplease
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1018 on: March 20, 2010, 07:42:11 AM »

Since there is no new news I made a movie this am.  I hope that I don't offend anyone.

((edit))

« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 10:52:04 AM by klaasend » Logged
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: March 20, 2010, 04:59:11 PM »

O/T, but another day in the life of the Putnam County Sheriff's Department.

Search leads to skeletal remains
(watch video here http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/03/20/news/news0150.tnv )

By Larry Sullivan
Published: Saturday, March 20, 2010 1:32 AM EDT

Skeletal remains were uncovered Friday near the home of a reclusive South Putnam woman who reportedly died two years ago and was buried in the backyard by her son.

The recovery capped a sheriff's office investigation into the apparent death of Myrtle Brunn in January 2008, Sheriff Jeff Hardy said Friday night.

Foul play is not suspected, but Hardy said the agency was treating the case as a suspicious death.

Hardy said the remains would now be closely examined in an effort to confirm the identity and cause of death.

"The remains will be taken to the University of Florida and they will be studied by an anthropologist in conjunction with the medical examiner," Hardy said.

Authorities don't know how long that process might take, Hardy said.

Crime scene technicians and detectives spent Friday searching for the body in woods between Fruitland and Crescent City off County Road 308.

Using a backhoe, probes, shovels and their hands, officers dug in a low area of land about 200 feet from the block home Brunn shared with her 67-year-old son, Frederick. He led investigators to the site, and the possibility of a dead body was confirmed by police dogs specially trained to find cadavers.

Brunn has cooperated fully with investigators, said Sheriff's Maj. Gary Bowling.

"We're out here trying to collaborate what we've been told," Bowling said.

Deputies first went to the home near Crescent City off County Road 308 on Wednesday in response to a welfare-check request, Bowling said.

Brunn initially told deputies his mother was fine and in the house, but he did not allow them inside. They went back on Thursday with personnel from the state Department of Children and Families.

During questioning, Brunn told detectives his mother died after a brief illness on January 20, 2008, and he buried her in the backyard at her request.

Bowling described the circumstances of Friday's search as unusual.

Neighbors told the Daily News the Brunns mostly kept to themselves and said Frederick spent most days clearing brush or working on the family's house and rarely left the property.

"They were not outgoing people at all," one neighbor said, asking not to be identified. "They've lived there since the '70s."

Unstable soil and water made Friday's effort to unearth the remains difficult.

Pumps, a backhoe and operator were provided by the Welaka Fish Hatchery after investigators determined where they wanted to dig. Water began filling the hole and sides began caving in when searchers reached a depth of about 4 feet.

"The working conditions of the dig site are harsh with the water and dirt backfilling," Hardy said.

Brunn estimated he buried his mother about 5 feet below the surface.

During most of the search, Brunn worked to remove a fallen tree on the other side of the house. At one point, however, he came over to check on the deputies' progress.

Holding onto a nearby tree, Brunn leaned over the hole.

A couple of minutes later, he was asked again to point out where he buried his mother. He looked toward the house to get his bearings, then suggested the digging move a bit.

"I'm just not sure," he said rubbing his forehead shaded by a worn ball cap and blaming age for affecting his memory. "Just dig it all up."

Bowling said the possibility of criminal charges would be explored later. He said state law governed how and where bodies could be buried.

"That's something that will be determined down the road," he said.

Joining Putnam County and FDLE in the search were deputies - and their dogs - from Brevard and Alachua counties. The equipment and personnel from the fish hatchery work for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

Hardy said he was grateful for the multi-agency response.

"We couldn't have done this without their help and I really appreciate their assistance," he said.

The area where the remains were found was a tree-filled, large rectangular depression well below the surrounding soil line. Brunn told Bowling that the area had been excavated in 1961 by construction crews building what is now County Road 308.

"They used it for the highway," he said, pointing to the road.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/03/20/news/news01.txt

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.