April 25, 2024, 07:17:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492791 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: March 25, 2010, 07:53:28 PM »

vaquera said,
in March 25th, 2010 at 3:09 pm

Upcoming Episodes
William Cobra Staubs Speaks Out

Simon Barrett

Date / Time: 3/26/2010 11:00 AM

Category: News

After almost a year of having the threat of a 10-13 year jail term hanging over his head, he is once more a free man. Cobra has figured out who his friends and enemies are during this period of time. To say this is likely to be one volatile program does not do justice. Cobra is out for bear!

http://www.bloggernews.net/124125

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: March 25, 2010, 08:21:17 PM »

Posts by Kim Picazio at BNN

Kim said,
in March 25th, 2010 at 4:52 pm

This is the first time I’ve read this site in months, but was asked by Bill to check out this article. Just to let you know, no one from the Center has ever been contacted in any way shape or form by the FBI. There was never any “FBI investigation” of any type going on then or now. When the FBI investigates, they contact you or others to gather statements. Never happened, and would have been no reason to. We were on the same side as law enforcement, and to this day, retain good relations with them. For Pete’s sake, the Center was not meant to “coordinate searches”. I am so sick of hearing that. It was a gathering place for friends, family, and the community. It also had a phone to take tips in case people weren’t willing to call LE. That’s it. Plain and simple. I paid for it, and the family and community used it. It was a good thing in that town prior to the ridiculous accusations.

I have no idea how much money, if any, was actually given to the family by the community. Wasn’t my job to babysit. If they had legal issues, then it became my job. And Jeremiah didn’t kidnap Haleigh for God’s sake. He’s doing well, and has no idea of the things people have accused him of, thank goodness. The amount of pure, ridiculous falsities that are now assumed as fact by the public in the Haleigh investigation is amazing. It is so foreign to anything that actually went on during the case. Not that I care what people dream up - hasn’t affected me or my practice a bit - but you’ve just got to be kidding me with the FBI investigation thing. Where did Snoddy get that? Timmy’s site? Real credible. A site that’s been downgraded and labeled by Google as an “entertainment product” so the public won’t unwittingly mistake it for real news or facts.
I could be here all day correcting the wild accusations that exist out there, but just wanted to ensure you that no FBI investigation ever took place. Makes me chuckle the things people believe. Take care.

more...

http://www.bloggernews.net/124126

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: March 25, 2010, 08:45:02 PM »

Posts by Kim Picazio at BNN

Kim said,
in March 25th, 2010 at 4:52 pm

This is the first time I’ve read this site in months, but was asked by Bill to check out this article. Just to let you know, no one from the Center has ever been contacted in any way shape or form by the FBI. There was never any “FBI investigation” of any type going on then or now. When the FBI investigates, they contact you or others to gather statements. Never happened, and would have been no reason to. We were on the same side as law enforcement, and to this day, retain good relations with them. For Pete’s sake, the Center was not meant to “coordinate searches”. I am so sick of hearing that. It was a gathering place for friends, family, and the community. It also had a phone to take tips in case people weren’t willing to call LE. That’s it. Plain and simple. I paid for it, and the family and community used it. It was a good thing in that town prior to the ridiculous accusations.

I have no idea how much money, if any, was actually given to the family by the community. Wasn’t my job to babysit. If they had legal issues, then it became my job. And Jeremiah didn’t kidnap Haleigh for God’s sake. He’s doing well, and has no idea of the things people have accused him of, thank goodness. The amount of pure, ridiculous falsities that are now assumed as fact by the public in the Haleigh investigation is amazing. It is so foreign to anything that actually went on during the case. Not that I care what people dream up - hasn’t affected me or my practice a bit - but you’ve just got to be kidding me with the FBI investigation thing. Where did Snoddy get that? Timmy’s site? Real credible. A site that’s been downgraded and labeled by Google as an “entertainment product” so the public won’t unwittingly mistake it for real news or facts.
I could be here all day correcting the wild accusations that exist out there, but just wanted to ensure you that no FBI investigation ever took place. Makes me chuckle the things people believe. Take care.

more...

Well sounds like Kim needs to have

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: March 25, 2010, 08:46:11 PM »

Cruisin' Susan said,
in March 25th, 2010 at 6:36 pm

Kim said,in March 25th, 2010 at 6:29 pm
—-
Thank you, Kim. Another question, if you don’t mind. Is there substantiated evidence that Haleigh was seen alive by neighbors AFTER Ronald Cummings was at work? Taking this further, since PCSO says Crystal and Ronald are not suspects, are they CLEARED of any wrongdoing to Haleigh and are their alibis for that night/morning rock solid or not? Again, thanks. (If law enforcement would just give a little information to the public, perhaps a lot of these nagging questions wouldn’t be so nagging, lol)

Kim said,
in March 25th, 2010 at 6:36 pm

Cruisin’ Susan: yes, I know the circumstances surrounding the time differential and all statements have been given to LE to verify the issue. Cyrstal has not been arrested, and law enforcement has stated quite clearly that she is not a suspect. Does that answer your question? Sorry for the ambiguity but (well, you understand).

Heart
just4justice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1084 on: March 25, 2010, 09:33:08 PM »

I guess I need to clarify my position regarding Cobra, Art Harris and any other bounty hunters, etc. I can't stomach Art Harris and I think Cobra is a horses azz. I'm not saying what Cobra did was right, but something isn't right with Putnam County according to all that I read in the news about them. Just for instance, Charles Jones is out there just swinging in the breeze when he should have been charged with making threatening phone calls.(He knows more about this case.) And, yes, I agree the calls were to Misty, but PCSO listened to the calls and as far as I can tell nothing came of it. We all know that threatening phone calls can end up being very serious as we have just seen with the 15 year old boy who beat a 15 year old girl so severely. He(Jones) should have been arrested (who knows what tune he might have sung).Even this drug bust has a stinky smell to it and I have seen the videos (still smelly). Most of us here and on other boards have followed nearly every facet of this case - at least what PCSO has been willing to divulge- and what we have seen and heard from all the players. I believe LE has thoroughly read these message boards and there certainly has been more than plenty for them to follow albeit rumor or otherwi se. This 95% figure they quote doesn't bide well and now they supposedly have a letter from Misty to a family member telling what happened. LOL. Shouldn't this be 2 or 3% more? At the beginning I called them the keystone cops, later I had some sympathy for them, but I am back to the beginning. Keystone Cops!!

BBM.

Hi just4justice. I have not seen any news article mentioning this letter. Have you? If so, please point me to it. I only saw a poster mention that Nancy Grace was going to cover that last night, and she never did.

TIA.
I don't have a link, but I read somewhere yesterday that AH said they were taping tonight and running it either tomorrow night or over the weekend. I've read so many things the last couple of days I can't recall. I'm thinking it was NG's facebook.
just4justice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1085 on: March 25, 2010, 09:46:03 PM »

I guess I need to clarify my position regarding Cobra, Art Harris and any other bounty hunters, etc. I can't stomach Art Harris and I think Cobra is a horses azz. I'm not saying what Cobra did was right, but something isn't right with Putnam County according to all that I read in the news about them. Just for instance, Charles Jones is out there just swinging in the breeze when he should have been charged with making threatening phone calls.(He knows more about this case.) And, yes, I agree the calls were to Misty, but PCSO listened to the calls and as far as I can tell nothing came of it. We all know that threatening phone calls can end up being very serious as we have just seen with the 15 year old boy who beat a 15 year old girl so severely. He(Jones) should have been arrested (who knows what tune he might have sung).Even this drug bust has a stinky smell to it and I have seen the videos (still smelly). Most of us here and on other boards have followed nearly every facet of this case - at least what PCSO has been willing to divulge- and what we have seen and heard from all the players. I believe LE has thoroughly read these message boards and there certainly has been more than plenty for them to follow albeit rumor or otherwi se. This 95% figure they quote doesn't bide well and now they supposedly have a letter from Misty to a family member telling what happened. LOL. Shouldn't this be 2 or 3% more? At the beginning I called them the keystone cops, later I had some sympathy for them, but I am back to the beginning. Keystone Cops!!

BBM.

Hi just4justice. I have not seen any news article mentioning this letter. Have you? If so, please point me to it. I only saw a poster mention that Nancy Grace was going to cover that last night, and she never did.

TIA.
I don't have a link, but I read somewhere yesterday that AH said they were taping tonight and running it either tomorrow night or over the weekend. I've read so many things the last couple of days I can't recall. I'm thinking it was NG's facebook.
Egad. I was just reading backwards here and it was here I read it -- on the previous page.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: March 25, 2010, 10:23:26 PM »

ok i just now saw on face book where it is saying that nancy grace is waiting on new breaking developments..does anyone know anything about that?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: March 25, 2010, 10:38:28 PM »

Nancy Grace  Right now – Awaiting a new breaking development in Haleigh’s disappearance! Will there finally be a crack in the case?

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Heart
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: March 25, 2010, 11:20:42 PM »

yeah thats what i was talking about..anyone know what is going on with what was wrote on nancy face book?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: March 25, 2010, 11:37:09 PM »

Levi_Page said:

Sources tell me Misty took another lie detector test RE Joe/Tommy taking Haleigh     10 minutes ago   via web 

http://twitter.com/Levi_Page

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: March 26, 2010, 12:31:13 AM »

Levi_Page said:

Sources tell me Misty took another lie detector test RE Joe/Tommy taking Haleigh     10 minutes ago   via web 

# From what I've been told (via email waiting on telephone call for more info), that the poly was specifically about Joe/Tommy     3 minutes ago   via web  in reply to WileyWiccan

MISTY FAILED POLYGRAPH, failed every question

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1091 on: March 26, 2010, 12:47:42 AM »

Well.  It sounds to me like the shitake is about to hit the fan.  We best get our seatbelts buckled, with popcorn/wine and valium kitty ready for the ride. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1092 on: March 26, 2010, 01:09:10 AM »

Well.  It sounds to me like the shitake is about to hit the fan.  We best get our seatbelts buckled, with popcorn/wine and valium kitty ready for the ride. 

Hi Wyks.... I will believe one of Nancy's bombshells when one of them blows her butt out of the chair, lol   

Good early morning Monkeys and Guest

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: March 26, 2010, 01:36:49 AM »

Hi Wyks.... I will believe one of Nancy's bombshells when one of them blows her butt out of the chair, lol   

darla, I agree.

NG has sat on this bombshell since Wednesday?

Must have fizzled out by now. I am thinking this is all hype.

And I believe Art Harris about as far as I can throw said bombshell.

Where is Haleigh?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1094 on: March 26, 2010, 01:48:20 AM »

LOL Darla!!  Re NGs bombshells, gotta admit, I totally agree!!   Monkey Devil!

My comments were in re to whatever it is that Cobra may be ready to say to the world.  Seems he's been sitting on quite a bit for a long time, and now that he's going on blogtalkradio on Friday, ermmm today lol, might be interesting!! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: March 26, 2010, 04:08:55 AM »

Art Harris has his "Bombshell" article posted, for those interested: http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/26/exclusive-misty-croslin-flunks-secret-police-polygraph/#more-4035 "Exclusive: Misty Croslin Flunks Secret Police Polygraph!!"

No surprises there for me, though. I have a problem with his reporting and his constant use of "sources told me."

But he does report that Misty was given another polygraph recently while incarcerated and flunked it. Surprise? No.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1096 on: March 26, 2010, 04:32:29 AM »

Thanks Brandi! 

Not surprising she flunked.  Why would they give her another poly?  I mean really, if one day she passes poly #3299, would anyone believe her anyway?   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: March 26, 2010, 04:36:12 AM »

Thanks Brandi! 

Not surprising she flunked.  Why would they give her another poly?  I mean really, if one day she passes poly #3299, would anyone believe her anyway?   

Good point!

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1098 on: March 26, 2010, 09:01:32 AM »

darla, I agree.

NG has sat on this bombshell since Wednesday?

Must have fizzled out by now. I am thinking this is all hype.

And I believe Art Harris about as far as I can throw said bombshell.

Where is Haleigh?

Hell,  Nancy Grace has some very qualified producers...(wrong, but knows the vocabulary and precise wording to draw viewers without false statements)

We here at SM are awaiting breaking news about the Haleigh case also,  and have been for over a year now.

The selective wording puts this as just another way to gather ratings for her show.   Nothing new I would imagine.

NG hasn't been on in my home in over 9 months for this reason alone.  SM breaks the news faster than her show.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1099 on: March 26, 2010, 09:31:19 AM »

I don't know what or who to believe anymore in this case 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.