April 19, 2024, 03:29:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492585 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1100 on: March 26, 2010, 11:44:32 AM »

I don't know what or who to believe anymore in this case 

Me either, as far as MZ Nancy goes, I thinks she is stricly a ratings whore and we have her "BOMBSHELL" weeks before as usual, and her facts in reporting this case are miserable at best 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1101 on: March 26, 2010, 12:01:49 PM »

I don't know what or who to believe anymore in this case 

Me either, as far as MZ Nancy goes, I thinks she is stricly a ratings whore and we have her "BOMBSHELL" weeks before as usual, and her facts in reporting this case are miserable at best 
I agree, and if there is some bombshell, I will wait for the police to tell me about it.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1102 on: March 26, 2010, 12:11:38 PM »

Cobra is on-air right now, for those interested.   

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2010/03/26/william-cobra-staubs-speaks-out

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: March 26, 2010, 01:35:00 PM »

http://radionewz.net/?p=21644
**Steph Watts//THIS SUNDAY LIVE — CASEY ANTHONY AND SHOCKING REVELATIONS IN THE HALEIGH CUMMINGS CASE
March 26th, 2010 radio Leave a comment Go to comments

We also have SHOCKING, never before heard information, in the Haleigh Cummings’ case. A new source has come forward, and you won’t believe what she has to say about what Misty and Donna Brock were doing to make money (other than dealing drugs).

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/03/25/this-sunday-live-casey-anthony-and-schocking-revelations-in-the-haleigh-cummings-case/

Join the conversation live this Sunday at 8:00 p.m. on blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: March 26, 2010, 01:37:04 PM »

Wyks thanx for the Cobra link.......I just want to say that I  have great respect for Cobra…..he went in to that little “deliverance town “ of Satsuma and shook it up big time! He went into a place that I feel like no one else would have been able to get in and  he  communicated with them on their level. I think that he went in fast and hard and  searched , questioned, and had friends and family all suspecting each other…divide and conquer! Yes, he asked for money on occasion but it takes money to do his kind of work and he has to eat. He has an image to keep up as well as needing very expensive  equipment to do a good job. I have no doubt that  he worked days without sleep and spent money from his own pocket.  In my pinion in a town where there are that many drugs etc. you will find LE that are working night and  day to shut it down  with such a passion  that they fall asleep with tears on their pillow and in the same force you will find LE that are making a sizeable profit from the drug sales in the town  and are just as dirty as the dealers themselves.  Cobra has brought information to the public that I feel like we would not have been privy to otherwise.  Everyone there wanted  Cobra out of town …good guys as well as bad. Why?  I think that he was closer than we may know to bringing a key piece of the case to light…..if he were just  running amuck and were no threat then  people would have just laughed at him and ignored him. I believe that Cobra was set up  and I think that is a crying shame. The very thought  that they would take Donald Snodgrass side over a crime busting bounty hunter  absolutely disgusts me!  Cobra almost lost everything trying to find this little girl. I hope that Cobra will be able to put things into prespective and  continue  be a great bounty hunter.  I hope that this does not  shake him but only helps him realize that the he77 that he went through in Satsuma was only because of the great job that he did there. Heaven forbid that I would ever need to hire a PI/bounty hunter but if I did I would call Cobra first! And I think that one day Nay Nay as well as some of the others may one day realize the love that Cobra showed them and that if they would have only reached out and took his hand they could have been drug free , walking across a  college stage with a diploma in their hand with their children on the front row instead of  being locked in jail eating roman noodles. I think that if Haleigh were to come home today that she would smile really big and give Cobra a big hug and say thank you for looking for me. God Bless Cobra...Smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: March 26, 2010, 01:38:37 PM »

**Steph Watts//THIS SUNDAY LIVE — CASEY ANTHONY AND SHOCKING REVELATIONS IN THE HALEIGH CUMMINGS CASE

We also have SHOCKING, never before heard information, in the Haleigh Cummings’ case. A new source has come forward, and you won’t believe what she has to say about what Misty and Donna Brock were doing to make money (other than dealing drugs).

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/03/25/this-sunday-live-casey-anthony-and-schocking-revelations-in-the-haleigh-cummings-case/

Join the conversation live this Sunday at 8:00 p.m. on blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This

Well, geez let's guess  What else could it be besides prostitution?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: March 26, 2010, 02:04:11 PM »

Yep....wonder who she is?
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: March 26, 2010, 02:25:04 PM »

No offense to Donna ::piggy::who would pay to  have sex with her ::MonkeyShovel::my guess is maybe she was pimping Misty. With these folks who knows.... ::monkeywine2::we will all be in forum reform before this is over.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: March 26, 2010, 02:29:41 PM »

No offense to Donna ::piggy::who would pay to  have sex with her ::MonkeyShovel::my guess is maybe she was pimping Misty. With these folks who knows.... ::monkeywine2::we will all be in forum reform before this is over.
I was thinking the same thing, and the other thing would be why would we be shocked with any of this anymore 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: March 26, 2010, 02:41:46 PM »

Art Harris has his "Bombshell" article posted, for those interested: http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/26/exclusive-misty-croslin-flunks-secret-police-polygraph/#more-4035 "Exclusive: Misty Croslin Flunks Secret Police Polygraph!!"

No surprises there for me, though. I have a problem with his reporting and his constant use of "sources told me."

But he does report that Misty was given another polygraph recently while incarcerated and flunked it. Surprise? No.

Thanks Brandi for the link!

#  Art Harris Says:
March 26th, 2010 at 9:50 am

K–

Actually, tonight’s show is all about the flunked poly! Look for us there at 8 and 10p…and again Monday night. Art

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/26/exclusive-misty-croslin-flunks-secret-police-polygraph/#comment-44274

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: March 26, 2010, 02:43:15 PM »

Thanks Wyks!  Did Cobra reveal anything about HaLeigh's case that we did not already know?

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: March 26, 2010, 02:44:01 PM »

Thanks Trim for the link!

Heart
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: March 26, 2010, 02:47:32 PM »

Wyks thanx for the Cobra link.......I just want to say that I  have great respect for Cobra…..he went in to that little “deliverance town “ of Satsuma and shook it up big time! He went into a place that I feel like no one else would have been able to get in and  he  communicated with them on their level. I think that he went in fast and hard and  searched , questioned, and had friends and family all suspecting each other…divide and conquer! Yes, he asked for money on occasion but it takes money to do his kind of work and he has to eat. He has an image to keep up as well as needing very expensive  equipment to do a good job. I have no doubt that  he worked days without sleep and spent money from his own pocket.  In my pinion in a town where there are that many drugs etc. you will find LE that are working night and  day to shut it down  with such a passion  that they fall asleep with tears on their pillow and in the same force you will find LE that are making a sizeable profit from the drug sales in the town  and are just as dirty as the dealers themselves.  Cobra has brought information to the public that I feel like we would not have been privy to otherwise.  Everyone there wanted  Cobra out of town …good guys as well as bad. Why?  I think that he was closer than we may know to bringing a key piece of the case to light…..if he were just  running amuck and were no threat then  people would have just laughed at him and ignored him. I believe that Cobra was set up  and I think that is a crying shame. The very thought  that they would take Donald Snodgrass side over a crime busting bounty hunter  absolutely disgusts me!  Cobra almost lost everything trying to find this little girl. I hope that Cobra will be able to put things into prespective and  continue  be a great bounty hunter.  I hope that this does not  shake him but only helps him realize that the he77 that he went through in Satsuma was only because of the great job that he did there. Heaven forbid that I would ever need to hire a PI/bounty hunter but if I did I would call Cobra first! And I think that one day Nay Nay as well as some of the others may one day realize the love that Cobra showed them and that if they would have only reached out and took his hand they could have been drug free , walking across a  college stage with a diploma in their hand with their children on the front row instead of  being locked in jail eating roman noodles. I think that if Haleigh were to come home today that she would smile really big and give Cobra a big hug and say thank you for looking for me. God Bless Cobra...Smile

Very good post & ITA, although most people probably don't.

I think Cobra had good intentions which were to blend in and possibly help find Haleigh.  Plus we have to remember that someone (can't remember who) asked him to look into her case. He didn't just go there being nosy or trying to make a name for himself.

It is disgusting that Cobra was jailed for trying to get Snodgrass off the streets, he needs to be locked up, yet...he is still walking free to molest another child. Absolutely incomprehensible!! 

NCSunny

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: March 26, 2010, 03:19:23 PM »

Very good post & ITA, although most people probably don't.

I think Cobra had good intentions which were to blend in and possibly help find Haleigh.  Plus we have to remember that someone (can't remember who) asked him to look into her case. He didn't just go there being nosy or trying to make a name for himself.

It is disgusting that Cobra was jailed for trying to get Snodgrass off the streets, he needs to be locked up, yet...he is still walking free to molest another child. Absolutely incomprehensible!! 

It was Richard Grund who asked him to lok into the case:

Then sometime during the second week of March someone who knew me because of little Caylee and from here reached out to me for help.  She had become friends with Crystal Sheffield (Haleigh's mother) and Marie Griffths (Haleigh's grandmother).  She told me what was going on and was there any way I could help them.  I asked Cobra to go up and speak to them to see if there was anything he could do.

http://www.myspace.com/rjgrund

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1114 on: March 26, 2010, 03:39:36 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I didn't listen to Cobra, as I would rather be shot than listen to that puke Simon, so what was the big tell-all that Cobra had?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: March 26, 2010, 03:58:39 PM »

White Boy Greg's brother or of some relation.

DANIEL  SMITH  LOOKADOO

PALAKTA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 3/26/2010 10:33:24 AM  - Booking#: 10-01331
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 9/28/1968 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
901.11-   CONTEMPT OF COURT    N   N    $1,000.00    
901.11-   CONTEMPT OF COURT    N   N    $1,000.00    
                $2,000.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=759877&IMG=53277

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1116 on: March 26, 2010, 04:53:10 PM »

You're welcome, my2cents! 

I agree with all that you've written here, and very well said!  The gist that I got from the interview today is that Cobra is done with helping in cases such as this.  Perhaps he will change his mind later down the road when he has some time to distance from all that he went thru, I do hope so.  He sounded invigorated, relieved, in a much better frame of mind than he has in ages, and for that I am grateful.  It's as tho loads of bricks have been lifted off his shoulders. 

I dunno why he was treated the way he was, by so many.  I do believe as you said, that he shook Satsuma up big time.  Folks who had plenty to hide, for whatever reason, even those having nothing to do with the Haleigh case, were likely among those who made things so hard for Cobra.  Being the way he is tho, I kind of doubt that he will let all of this keep him out of doing this kind of work forever.  No matter what he may be saying atm.  I'm with you, I'd call Cobra first, and would hope my family would if needed.  He's the kind of person who seems to put "what's right, no matter what" first, and seems to have the tenacity to hang in there.  Give him some time, bet we'll see him back in the saddle, so to speak.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1117 on: March 26, 2010, 04:57:21 PM »