March 28, 2024, 11:32:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 491900 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: March 29, 2010, 04:50:24 PM »

Anyone listening to Levi Page?  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Misty & Donna had an ad on Craig's list to service men.    Why am I not shocked?
Figures, and on Craig's list how doubly gross 

Did this ad happen BEFORE Misty's 18th birthday?    

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: March 29, 2010, 10:14:03 PM »

Misty & Donna had an ad on Craig's list to service men.    Why am I not shocked?

If I remember correctly, Misty's birthday is in December..

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1182 on: March 29, 2010, 10:15:00 PM »

I'm wondering if Misty and Donna had any takers and how much they charge (or manage to get paid).  Too bad they got greedy and decided to traffick in drugs.  At the age of "just turned 18" Misty is in deep trouble.  I'm anxious to find out how much time she will get now.  I must say that Misty is precocious. 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: March 29, 2010, 11:05:08 PM »

I'm wondering if Misty and Donna had any takers and how much they charge (or manage to get paid).  Too bad they got greedy and decided to traffick in drugs.  At the age of "just turned 18" Misty is in deep trouble.  I'm anxious to find out how much time she will get now.  I must say that Misty is precocious. 

Misty has a formal education in "street smarts"

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: March 30, 2010, 03:44:40 PM »

I really do not know what to think about this article by Levi Page.  It leaves a bad taste in my mouth as well as sick to my stomach.

Haleigh Cummings grandmother involved in disappearance?

March 30, 12:51 PMNashville Crime ExaminerLevi Page

The mysterious case of Haleigh Cummings has haunted the small community of Satsuma Florida and captivated the entire nation with its dramatic twists and turns for over a year. The beautiful 5-year old child (at the time of her disappearance) vanished without a trace in February of 2009. Everyone only seems to agree on one thing: Haleigh Cummings deserves to be found and those responsible need to be held accountable.

Anyone with information is asked to call: 888-277-TIPS or the FDLE’s Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse at 888-FL-MISSING.

In my opinion the people responsible or the people who have knowledge about where Haleigh is or what happened to her, is her own family: Teresa Neves (grandmother), Ronald Cummings (father), and Misty Croslin (babysitter & fmr stepmom).

Misty Croslin has lied from the beginning. Croslin's lifestyle of partying and her use of drugs/alchol has came under scrunity. Before Haleigh vanished she spent the weekend partying, doing drugs and having sex with a known convicted felon.

Art Harris reported exclusively that Croslin did not want to babysit the night Haleigh vanished, but was forced to by Ronald's mother Teresa Neves. What an excellent grandmother! Allowing her son to leave her two grandchildren with a teenage drug user who just got off a binge.

Furthermore, Croslin has told inconsistent stories about where she was sleeping, where Haleigh was sleeping, what Haleigh was wearing that night, and she has failed so many polygraphs it is hard to keep up.

Equally as suspicious as Misty is her ex husband Ronald Cummings. Despite the fact Croslin was on a drug/alcohol/sex binge with a convincted felon before Haleigh vanished, Ronald defended her. He even used money given to him by kind hearted people to take Misty out on dates while his daughter was missing. Money that was intended to go to search for his daughter.

To top it all off Cummings married Croslin a month after his child vanished. Only to divorce her after being hammered by CNN's Nancy Grace about her suspicious behavior. Yet despite the divorce, he was nabbed earlier this year for dealing drugs with her! Apparently his suspicious, lying, drug dealing girlfriend is more important to him than his missing daughter! Ronald Cummings is a dirt bag.

In my opinion investigators also need to take a closer look at Haleigh's grandmother Tersea Neves who in my opinion has enabled the vile behavior of Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings. She defended Misty from the get-go, she defended her son for shacking up with an underage girl despite the fact he was well into adulthood, and she lied in the incident report to police about where she lived and where she worked.

It is universally accepted to those following the case that Misty Croslin holds the key to the case. Police have been suspicious of her since Haleigh vanished. So the big question regarding Ronald Cummings and his mother: Why did you two defend her? Why did those two sing her praises? Why did Teresa say that she was one of Ronald's best girlfriends despite the fact that they had only been together for 4 months?

In my opinion Ronald and Teresa were trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the media, the public and the police by defending her. They did it because they were afraid she was talk! They were afraid she would let the cat out of the bag regarding their involvement. Remember when Donna Brock (a fmr Texas Equuserch volunteer) went undrcover to get information out of Misty? When Ronald found out her mission, he called Misty to warn her!

Most parents of missing children welcome people trying to go undercover getting information out of suspicious individuals. Remember when an undercover drug dealer got information out of Joran Vandersloot in the Natalee Holloway case! Beth Holloway was 100% supportive. But Ronald wasn't. Unlike the parents of missing children who are there for their missing loved one, Ronald cared more about his lying, suspicious, underage wife than his missing child.

Post offense behavior is key in every case. Do the actions of Ronald Cummings and Tersea Neves sound like the actions of a father and grandmother desperately searching for Haleigh? Or does it sound like the actions of people defending someone who is involved in Haleigh's disappearance, just to save their own butts?

I asked Pat Brown the CEO of the Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency her opinion on the suspicious actions of Tersea Neves.

Levi Page: Do you think it was suspicious that Teresa Neves arrived at the home of Ronald Cummings within 5 minutes of law enforcement arriving at the scene? She lived 80 miles away. She had in her pocession a 8 X 10 photo of Haleigh (as opposed to simply bringing a picture out of her wallet or purse.)

Pat Brown: Did Neves have some reason why she "just happened" to be driving over to the Cummings home in the wee hours of the morning? As to the photo, yes, it does strike one a little odd that she "just happened" to have a large photo of Haleigh in her bag. I doubt she was ever a Girl Scout but she seem to be mighty prepared to show up and help the Cummings out in their new tragic situation.

Levi Page: Do you agree with my theory that Teresa Neves was trying to act as if she had law enforcement connections to get the attention off of herself or her family? She arrived on the scene wearing a law enforcement jacket. Isn't that an odd choice for a jacket? She also lied in an incident report she gave, where she stated that she worked as a dispatcher in Gainsville, but she had not worked there in sometime.

Pat Brown: I guess Neves "just happened" to be wearing the law enforcement jacket and "just happened" to forget that she wasn't actually working at the job, but isn't it useful to arrive and get on the good side of the cops right away.

Levi Page: Why do you think Teresa Neves defended Misty Croslin from the get-go despite her obvious suspicious behavior? She even told Art Harris that Misty ranked at the top of the list of Ronald's girlfriends. Despite the fact that she knew Misty had been on a drug/sex/alchol binge with a scum bag known to be part of the criminal element in that community, shortly before Haleigh vanished.

Pat Brown: Doesn't every girl wish she had a boyfriend mama like that? Gosh, you can cheat on her boy, endanger the children, get her granddaughter killed....and she still loves you. Misty is a lucky woman.

Levi Page: Why do you think instead of searching for her missing grandaughter that she instead chose to act as an enabler and encouraged the disgusting behavior of Ronald and Misty? For example she gave Misty a ring that belonged to the family, attended a party at Chili's when Ronald proposed to Misty, and condoned their wedding all the while Haleigh was missing.

Pat Brown: Can you say "bribe"?

Levi Page: Generally speaking what role do you think she plays in Haleigh's disappearance? Or what knowledge do you think she has?

Pat Brown: I would like to know exactly what Teresa Neves was doing that whole day from late afternoon until the police saw her at the house. Unless she has one heck of an alibi she could have:

1) Help Ronald and Misty get rid of Haleigh's body before he went to work.
2). Help Ronald and Misty get rid of Haleigh's body while he was at work.
3) Hang out at Ronald's work and call Misty on Ronald's cell phone over and over until he got back from dumping Haleigh's body.

I don't know what the police have done about Teresa Neves but they should be all over her in this investigation. If she doesn't have an airtight alibi and passed a polygraph, they out to hook her up to one and try to get her to crack instead of Misty.

Pat Brown is the author of the forthcoming book "The Profiler: My Life Hunting Serial Killers and Psychopaths." Get your copy here.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m3d30-Haleigh-Cummings-grandmother-involved-in-disappearance?cid=publish_twitter:33505

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: March 30, 2010, 03:47:37 PM »

Where is the ad?  I want someone to produce the ad.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1186 on: March 30, 2010, 04:01:50 PM »

I would like to see the ad myself, and as far as the article that you posted Heart, I asked myself those questions as well. I really don't know what to think anymore 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: March 30, 2010, 04:20:43 PM »

I would like to see the ad myself, and as far as the article that you posted Heart, I asked myself those questions as well. I really don't know what to think anymore 
Its one thing to ask oneself NRCG, but to put it in black & white, in an article on the net is another. TN just may be a grieving grandmother.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1188 on: March 30, 2010, 04:41:36 PM »

Its one thing to ask oneself NRCG, but to put it in black & white, in an article on the net is another. TN just may be a grieving grandmother.
You are right.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: March 30, 2010, 05:05:11 PM »

Divers search St. Johns--Deputies seek evidence for Volusia County investigation

By Larry Sullivan
Published: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 10:21 AM EDT
Palatka Daily News

Sheriff's divers spent Monday searching the St. Johns River for murder evidence.

The search near the Memorial Bridge in Palatka has nothing to do with the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, the young Satsuma girl missing since Feb. 10, 2009, authorities said.

Early Monday, specially trained divers from three counties began checking the river bottom just north of the landmark bridge.

Their work could continue through Wednesday.

The search is for possible evidence in connection with a two-year-old slaying in Volusia County, a State Attorney's Office official said.

I can confirm we are involved,Chris Kelly, a spokesman for the prosecutor's office, said. Beyond that, it relates to an ongoing investigation out of Volusia County. That is about all I can say at this point.

Kelly declined to say what divers were looking for and which slaying case triggered Monday's search.

They've asked me not to relay which case it's on, he said.

Once they conclude their search I may be able to give more information, but until then that's about all I can say.

The search was performed by deputies from Putnam, Flagler and St. Johns counties.

One boat equipped with flashing blue strobe lights patrolled the area around the search zone. Another boat upstream boat kept a line attached to two divers below the surface, its brightly colored diving flag flapping in the wind.

A third boat was used to ferry supplies and searchers from the shore.

The river is 15 to 20 feet deep in the search area and the water temperature was in the low 60s.

Divers had to battle the river's current and nearly zero visibility under water.

About lunchtime Monday, personnel from the Palatka Fire Department went to the command post on the East Palatka side of the river to refill air tanks for the searchers.

The search drew a few curious people to the park area, where several law-enforcement vehicles were parked.

Does this have anything to do with that missing girl? one man asked a deputy.

Since Haleigh Cummings was reported missing, several large-scale searches have been conducted across Putnam County, and areas of the St. Johns River have been checked.

Late last year, responding to a tip in the Haleigh case, authorities used large pumps to partially drain a pond in the Mondex southwest of Palatka so divers could better examine the site.

No evidence from the case was found.

lsullivan@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/03/30/news/news01.txt

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: March 30, 2010, 05:14:20 PM »

Thanks Heart.It never stops,does it?
Point fingers all day long.......Haleigh still hasn't been found.

Prayers for Haleigh.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: March 30, 2010, 05:22:28 PM »

Where is the ad?  I want someone to produce the ad.

Me too!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: March 30, 2010, 05:29:21 PM »

St John River search, possibly related to article posted above:

Deputies dredge river for murder weapon

http://www.news-journalonline.com/breakingnews/2010/03/deputies-dredge-river-for-murder-weapon.html

Man's body discovered in Intracoastal near Guana Reserve

http://jacksonville.com/community/shorelines/2010-03-31/story/mans-body-discovered-intracoastal

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: March 30, 2010, 05:34:17 PM »

You are right.

Looks like an entire "news" article based on opinion to me.

I looked at Levi's bio. Nothing there about his education. I doubt he is a bona-fide journalist. This piece is full of errors both in fact, grammar and spelling. I don't respect this writer. Just a wannabe NG, if you ask me.

Rant over.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: March 30, 2010, 06:00:10 PM »

You are right.

Looks like an entire "news" article based on opinion to me.

I looked at Levi's bio. Nothing there about his education. I doubt he is a bona-fide journalist. This piece is full of errors both in fact, grammar and spelling. I don't respect this writer. Just a wannabe NG, if you ask me.

Rant over.

Thank you Brandi. I agree. And it is sad, imo!

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: March 30, 2010, 06:55:10 PM »

The questions Levi put forth are the same questions we have been pondering about for over 1 years worth.. I agree with Levi IMO their actions and non actions doesnt't add up. GGRanny telling Ron there's a snitch,  1 week later GGranny come out with I went to the home to drop off clothes after questions was Misty really home, Mother Teresa where does she physical live, Why was LE drilling her and had her in tears, Misty the best g/f Ronald's ever had, the wedding the day of one of the largest searches looking for Haleigh or evidence, and it goes on and on.. Where Is Haleigh....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1196 on: March 30, 2010, 07:09:51 PM »

The questions Levi put forth are the same questions we have been pondering about for over 1 years worth.. I agree with Levi IMO their actions and non actions doesnt't add up. GGRanny telling Ron there's a snitch,  1 week later GGranny come out with I went to the home to drop off clothes after questions was Misty really home, Mother Teresa where does she physical live, Why was LE drilling her and had her in tears, Misty the best g/f Ronald's ever had, the wedding the day of one of the largest searches looking for Haleigh or evidence, and it goes on and on.. Where Is Haleigh....
ITA JG~These are the questions I've had since the beginning.......well, I have more about TN and GGMS, but he covered most of them

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: March 30, 2010, 07:25:43 PM »

Memorial Bridge, Palatka

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: March 30, 2010, 07:27:45 PM »

Dive Teams Search River For Murder Weapon

Posted: 4:52 pm EDT March 29,2010Updated: 6:07 pm EDT March 29,2010
VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. -- Dive teams from four different sheriff's offices were in the St. Johns River on Monday afternoon searching for a murder weapon near the Volusia-Putnam county line.

Investigators say the search is linked to an unsolved murder case from Volusia County that's two to three years old. And, though WFTV asked the State Attorney's Office multiple times to give details on what cold case it's working on, officials refused to say a word.

Divers told WFTV they had zero visibility in the dark water, saying it's like swimming in cold coffee. They ended Monday's search after around eight hours.

Eighteen deputy divers searched the murky the bottom of the St. Johns River. They began at 8:00am and concentrated on a section of river right under Memorial Bridge in Palatka. The divers said they were feeling the bottom with their hands for a gun that was involved in an unsolved homicide within Volusia County limits two to three years ago.

The State Attorney's Office got a tip the weapon was thrown over the side of US-17 and requested Putnam, St. Johns, Clay and Flagler sheriff's offices for the help. Deputies worked in the black water for hours and found nothing.

The search will continue until Wednesday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22991707/detail.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: March 30, 2010, 07:44:25 PM »

Dive Teams Search River For Murder Weapon

Posted: 4:52 pm EDT March 29,2010Updated: 6:07 pm EDT March 29,2010
VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. -- Dive teams from four different sheriff's offices were in the St. Johns River on Monday afternoon searching for a murder weapon near the Volusia-Putnam county line.

Investigators say the search is linked to an unsolved murder case from Volusia County that's two to three years old. And, though WFTV asked the State Attorney's Office multiple times to give details on what cold case it's working on, officials refused to say a word.

Divers told WFTV they had zero visibility in the dark water, saying it's like swimming in cold coffee. They ended Monday's search after around eight hours.

Eighteen deputy divers searched the murky the bottom of the St. Johns River. They began at 8:00am and concentrated on a section of river right under Memorial Bridge in Palatka. The divers said they were feeling the bottom with their hands for a gun that was involved in an unsolved homicide within Volusia County limits two to three years ago.

The State Attorney's Office got a tip the weapon was thrown over the side of US-17 and requested Putnam, St. Johns, Clay and Flagler sheriff's offices for the help. Deputies worked in the black water for hours and found nothing.

The search will continue until Wednesday.

Dive Teams Search River For Murder Weapon (Video)

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.