April 19, 2024, 11:29:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492576 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: March 30, 2010, 08:33:16 PM »

hi all..is it true that le is saying that ron mom might be involved in haleigh's case..or it that a rumer
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1201 on: March 30, 2010, 08:43:06 PM »

I would like to see the ad myself, and as far as the article that you posted Heart, I asked myself those questions as well. I really don't know what to think anymore 
Its one thing to ask oneself NRCG, but to put it in black & white, in an article on the net is another.
                    TN just may be a grieving grandmother.
You are right.

agreed!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: March 30, 2010, 09:15:09 PM »

hi all..is it true that le is saying that ron mom might be involved in haleigh's case..or it that a rumer

No LE has said no such thing.

Only someone's opinions, theories, etc.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: March 31, 2010, 12:26:28 AM »

I agree with alot of the things that Levi had in his article, some of the questions are right on and deserve to be answered, we are talking about a missing little girl here, and I agree TN just might be a grieving Grandmother, but everyone that had any contact with HaLeigh needs to be looked at thoughly, all of them. There;s something not white in the milk with the way things went down that night and it has always bothered me how Ronald and Misty got married and everyone though it was just great...Not right, not right at all.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: March 31, 2010, 12:38:18 AM »

I agree with alot of the things that Levi had in his article, some of the questions are right on and deserve to be answered, we are talking about a missing little girl here, and I agree TN just might be a grieving Grandmother, but everyone that had any contact with HaLeigh needs to be looked at thoughly, all of them. There;s something not white in the milk with the way things went down that night and it has always bothered me how Ronald and Misty got married and everyone though it was just great...Not right, not right at all.

Amen sister!  Not right at all.  Bring her in and play good cop and bad cop with her for about 18 hours and see what happens.  Threaten baby Ron a little.  She just might crack.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: March 31, 2010, 09:14:32 AM »

River search continues for evidence in woman's slaying

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 1:27 AM EDT
Dive squads continue to search the depths of the St. Johns River in hope of finding evidence that will lead Daytona Beach investigators to solving the 2007 murder of a 45-year-old Volusia County woman.

Twenty-five divers from Putnam, St. Johns, Flagler and Clay counties began the search near the Palatka's Memorial Bridge on Monday and are expected to continue through today, Sgt. Michael Fowler, spokesman for the Daytona Beach Shores Department of Public Safety, said.

The search is related to the murder of Karen Boehm, who was shot to death on July 22, 2007, in the parking lot of the Towers Grande condominium at 255 South Atlantic Ave. in Daytona Beach Shores, Fowler said.

"There are no arrests at this time. We are hopeful these new leads will lead us to a suspect," he said.

Fowler said they are "not releasing anything that has been located so far."

"I don't anticipate that we will," he added.

The Daytona Beach Shores DPS and the State Attorney's homicide investigation unit developed information that led them to Putnam County in the search for evidence in the murder of Boehm. Investigators believe that key evidence may be in the St. John's River between Palatka and East Palatka.

Fowler could not comment as to what items were being sought below the murky waters, which reach 15 to 20 feet deep in the search areas.

Divers had to battle the river's current and near-zero visibility underwater.

"We believe that the new information in this case is credible and are optimistic that the leads we are following will assist us in finding Karen Boehm's killer," said Detective Karen Howard of the Daytona Beach Shores DPS.

The search drew a few curious onlookers to the park area Monday, with some asking if the dive teams were related to missing Satsuma kindergartner Haleigh Cummings.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office and State Attorney's Office confirmed that it was not related to the missing child.

Anyone with information is encouraged to call the Daytona Beach Shores Department of Public Safety at (386) 763-5347.

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/03/31/news/news01.txt

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1206 on: March 31, 2010, 09:24:41 AM »

Cold case file: Karen Boehm
http://www.news-journalonline.com/special/coldcase/2008/060908.htm

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1207 on: March 31, 2010, 09:58:07 AM »

Indeed, Misty and her ex, Ronald Cummings, along with Tommy, and other members of the gang that couldn’t deal straight, will be in Putnam circuit court Wednesdy for a pre trial hearing on their felony trafficking charges. Hank Sr. is also expected to be there for unrelated drug charges. 

more...

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/31/inside-misty-croslin-poly-2-more-lies/

I thought Ronald's court appearance had been postponed due to his attorney's unavailability?

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1208 on: March 31, 2010, 11:55:32 AM »

Ronald, Misty Cummings Appear In Court
2 Arrested On Drug Charges Unrelated To Missing 6-Year-Old Haleigh Cummings

POSTED: Wednesday, March 31, 2010
UPDATED: 11:20 am EDT March 31,2010

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The father and former stepmother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings appeared before a judge Wednesday in Putnam County.

A pretrial hearing was held for Ronald and Misty Cummings Wednesday morning.

Both are facing drug trafficking charges unrelated to Haleigh's disappearance.

The judge scheduled another hearing for Ronald on May 13 and a hearing for Misty on June 3.

Both have entered not guilty pleas.

Misty Cummings is being held on $1.35 million bond, while Ronald Cummings' bond is set at $900,000 bond. If convicted, both could face 25 years in prison.

Haleigh vanished from her Satsuma home in February 2009.

When asked Wednesday what she wanted to see come out of Ronald and Misty's drug arrests, Teresa Neves, Haleigh's paternal grandmother, said she just wants to see Haleigh come home.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0808 or Crime Stoppers at 888-277-TIPS.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: March 31, 2010, 12:56:58 PM »

Relative of Haleigh Cummings pleads in drug case
New court dates set for missing girl's father, former stepmother
Posted: March 31, 2010 - 11:00
By Dana Treen

PALATKA — A cousin of missing Haleigh Cummings' father will be sentenced in late April after pleading no contest to a drug trafficking charge in Putnam County this morning.

Hope Sykes made the plea in court hearings that also set new trial dates for Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and former stepmother, Misty Croslin.

Sykes, 19, could face 15 years in prison, although her age may provide some leeway in the sentencing. The  prosecutor in her case said she has not made any arrangements for Sykes to testify in the cases involving Cummings or Croslin, who each face multiple trafficking charges.

Sykes is scheduled to be sentenced April 27.

All three were captured on surveillence cameras in an undercover drug operation. Sykes' charge is connceted to one of the recordings. She was in an undercover officer's car with Cummings and Croslin.

Cummings, 25, whose daughter was reported missing on Feb. 10, 2009, from home in Satsuma by Croslin, is set for a second pre-trial hearing May 13. Crosilin, 18, has her next pre-trial hearing is June 3 in Palatka.

Croslin's brother, Hank Croslin Jr., is scheduled for a 1:30 p.m. pre-trial today in the Putnam court.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: March 31, 2010, 01:27:46 PM »

Posted: March 31, 2010 - 11:00
By Dana Treen

PALATKA — A cousin of missing Haleigh Cummings' father will be sentenced in late April after pleading no contest to a drug trafficking charge in Putnam County this morning.

Hope Sykes made the plea in court hearings that also set new trial dates for Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and former stepmother, Misty Croslin.

Sykes, 19, could face 15 years in prison, although her age may provide some leeway in the sentencing. The  prosecutor in her case said she has not made any arrangements for Sykes to testify in the cases involving Cummings or Croslin, who each face multiple trafficking charges.

All three were captured on surveillence cameras in an undercover drug operation. Sykes' charge is connceted to one of the recordings. She was in an undercover officer's car with Cummings and Croslin.

Cummings, 25, whose daughter was reported missing on Feb. 10, 2009, from home in Satsuma by Croslin, is set for a second pre-trial hearing May 13. Crosilin, 18, has her next pre-trial hearing is June 3 in Palatka.

Croslin's brother, Hank Croslin Jr., is scheduled for a 1:30 p.m. pre-trial today in the Putnam court.

Amazing really to think these are all one family.  How screwed up can one family be?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: March 31, 2010, 01:35:49 PM »

It is mind blowing how screwed up these people are 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: March 31, 2010, 04:09:13 PM »

Latest Developments In The Haleigh Cummings Case

Posted on March 31st, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

19-year-old Hope Sykes, cousin of Ronald Cummings, made a “no contest” plea in a court hearings in Putnam County this morning. The evidence that Hope and the rest of the band of happy pill poppers Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin and ex Texas Equusearch member Donna Brock did seem fairly convincing. It was only a matter of time before someone caved in.

Sykes could face 15 years in prison for her role in trafficking drugs. The prosecutor in her case said she has not made any arrangements for Sykes to testify in the cases involving Cummings or Croslin, who each face multiple trafficking charges.

Sentencing for Sykes is scheduled for April 27. Hope Sykes is ‘low man on the pecking list’ when it comes to the Haleigh Cummings investigation, but I am sure that her Nolo plea is causing the rest of the merry band to order themselves a bottle of Tums from the commissary.

New trial dates for Ron and Misty were also set today.

25-year-old Ronald Cummings, whose daughter was reported missing on Feb. 10, 2009, from home in Satsuma by Croslin, is set for a second pre-trial hearing May 13.

18-year-old Misty Crosilin has her next pre-trial hearing is June 3 in Palatka.

Croslin’s brother, Hank “Tommy” Croslin Jr., is scheduled for a 1:30 p.m. pre-trial today in the Putnam court.

What is also beginning to surface are doubts about some news reports that were circulated last week concerning Misty Croslin taking a lie detector test. Reliable sources are confirming that Misty did in fact attend an interview at the request of Law Enforcement, and the interview was conducted outside of the confines of the jail facility. But, unofficially, we are being told that there is nothing to indicate that a Polygraph was involved.

We will have an update as soon as we get the information.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124179

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1213 on: March 31, 2010, 04:15:24 PM »

Ronald and Misty Cummings appear at pretrial hearings on drug trafficking charges.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: March 31, 2010, 04:24:25 PM »

Ronald and Misty Cummings appear at pretrial hearings on drug trafficking charges.
If looks could kill.... the lovebirds look scary.    What is also beginning to surface are doubts about some news reports that were circulated last week concerning Misty Croslin taking a lie detector test. Reliable sources are confirming that Misty did in fact attend an interview at the request of Law Enforcement, and the interview was conducted outside of the confines of the jail facility. But, unofficially, we are being told that there is nothing to indicate that a Polygraph was involved.      Is that unusual to take a prisoner outside of the confines of the jail facility?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: March 31, 2010, 04:41:48 PM »

Posted: March 31, 2010 - 11:09am

By Dana Treen

Hope Sykes made the plea in court hearings that also set new court dates for Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and former stepmother, Misty Croslin.

All three were captured on surveillence cameras in an undercover drug operation. Sykes' charge is connected to one of the recordings. She was in an undercover officer's car with Cummings and Croslin.

At a second hearing this afternoon, pre-trials in a trafficking case and two other cases against Croslin's brother, Hank Croslin Jr., were continued to May 13.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-03-31/story/relative-haleigh-cummings-pleads-drug-case

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: March 31, 2010, 04:44:00 PM »

Is that unusual to take a prisoner outside of the confines of the jail facility?

Did they not take/walk Tommy over to another building when he was incarcerated previously?

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: March 31, 2010, 04:51:06 PM »

Is that unusual to take a prisoner outside of the confines of the jail facility?

Did they not take/walk Tommy over to another building when he was incarcerated previously?
Silly me, they did, but for some reason I thought they meant like totally away from the jail premises. And how in the world did this polygraph talk come to be, if it indeed did not happen?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: March 31, 2010, 04:52:27 PM »

Art Harris

A fellow journalist, Steph Watts, has reported that Brock’s daughter picked up Donna’s computer when cleaning out her Orlando apartment and found records of a Craig’s list ad she’d taken out touting the sexual services of two women. A Donna and Misty Croslin  duet? That tango would be too twisted to contemplate.

Tommy’s wife, Lindsay, also called me from their house Tuesday to check in after flying her children up to visit, taking a week’s break from Palatka, where she has been struggling to find a nursing job and visit her husband in jail. She said she’s eager for Tommy to take a lie detector test his lawyer, Jim Werter told me last night, has been arranged for next week.

Lindsay says she told Tommy that we’d reported Misty’s lie test flunk, as investigators probed the story she’s been pushing — that Tommy and a Tennessee cousin, Joe Overstreet, came over to steal a gun from Ronald Cummings, and couldn’t find the gun…that Tommy left, and an angry Overstreet took Haleigh–a story both deny.

“He just laughed when I told him,” said Lindsay. “He said, ‘I told you I was telling the truth,’ and he wants to take the polygraph to prove it.”

She sounded upbeat for the first time in weeks, adding that their three children were thrilled to be playing with their cousins in Massachussetts and would reluctantly be returning to Satsuma next week. “It’s so great to be away from that place,” she sighed. “I wish I didn’t ever have to go back there.”

more...
http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/31/inside-misty-croslin-poly-2-more-lies/#more-4074

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: March 31, 2010, 04:55:02 PM »

Silly me, they did, but for some reason I thought they meant like totally away from the jail premises. And how in the world did this polygraph talk come to be, if it indeed did not happen?
Well I guess, after HaLeigh is found, we will find out who is telling the truth or who has the best sources  Monkey Devil!  Simon Barrett or AH/NG 

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.