March 28, 2024, 07:52:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 491894 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: March 31, 2010, 08:25:16 PM »

Will Misty Croslin crack?

March 31, 7:15 PMNashville Crime ExaminerLevi Page

Drugs and a missing child:

Ever since Misty Croslin, Ronald Cummings, Hope Sykes, Tommy Croslin and Donna Brock were busted on charges of trafficking prescription medication many people began to wonder when Croslin, the babysitter of missing 6-year-old child Haleigh Cummings, would crack under the pressure of facing hard time in the big house.

Croslin faces over 100 years in prison and is being held on a $1.35 million bond. Investigators released a statement on the 1-year-anniversary of the disappearance of little Haleigh, revealing that they believe Croslin holds the key to this case, that she has told inconsistent stories, and that physical evidence obtained at the mobile home, contradict her version of events.

Behind bars:

Croslin has been behind bars for a little over two months and she has been pathetically whining about her food, how she cannot watch TV, and how she is being portrayed on HLN's "Nancy Grace." Croslin has displayed extreme narcissistic behavior rarely mentioning the name of Haleigh Cummings, at one point she complains that she had to spend her 17th birthday with Haleigh and that it "F***'ed my whole night up."

In my opinion Croslin is showing how much contempt she had for Haleigh. Her self centered narcissistic behavior shows me that this is someone capable of harming and abusing Haleigh. How anyone would allow this woman around their children or grandchildren is beyond me. The fact Misty was faced with the responsibility of caring and watching after Haleigh and her younger brother Ronald Jr. Show the lack of judgment of Ronald Cummings. Cummings

Teresa Neves should be eating her words about how Misty is the best girlfriend Ron ever had and how great she was with her son's children. Haleigh vanished on her watch, and she along with Ronald Cummings, were busted together for dealing drugs.

From where I sit, both Croslin and Cummings display psychopathic antisocial behavior. Which could explain why they continued to hang out with each other and deal drugs despite their divorce. Birds of a feather flock together. Many experts in antisocial behavior think that narcissists feed off of each other. Which is why I believe that whatever happened to Haleigh, that both Ronald and Misty Croslin are equally culpable.

Additionally Croslin is constantly whining about how she wants out of prison, how much she hates it, and begs her family (her jobless family) to get money to bail her out. At one point she even asked her elderly grandmother to hold off on paying her mortgage on her house, to bail her out of jail. She didn't care that her grandmother had to make a payment, all that she cared about is herself.

Enjoying the attention:

Some psychopaths are smart enough to mask their narcissistic personality, but clearly Misty Croslin isn't one of them. She is a dumb psychopath, most likely with an IQ of a toaster, who puts her evil, manipulative, slimy, self centered ways on display for the entire world to see. Infact I think she enjoys the fact that her jailhouse videos are being recorded and played on HLN's "Nancy Grace."

Someone needs to make Croslin realize that most of the public do not see her, or her little boyfriend Ronald Cummings as celebrities, most of the public see their actions as trashy, disgusting, and egregious.

The majority of the public hold Croslin and Cummings in contempt. The majority of the public cannot stand the fact they got married less than a month after Haleigh vanished and instead of searching for her they appeared on NBC's "Today", giving NBC exclusive footage of their wedding. Most likely getting paid big bucks a la Casey Anthony for the footage.

Use em and abuse em:

Misty Croslin has a long history of manipulating people, using them and then flicking them to the side when she is done with them. After her divorce with Ronald Cummings she moved into the home of a man with Charles Jones, where his family welcomed her with open arms and gave her a place to stay. Instead of showing her appreciation for their kindness Croslin set Jones up and called 911 falsely accusing him of trying to run her and Ronald Cummings off the road.

In the aftermath of the road rage incident, Croslin appeared on my online radio show and accused Jones and his father of harassing her and sending her threatening voice mail messages on her cell phone.

Croslin has also retained the services of Robert Fields a criminal defense attorney (after saying attorney's were for guilty people). Despite the fact that Fields is offering his services probono, she isn't very appreciative. She complained about him, has made unflattering remarks and wanted him off the case for a while. Now she has a change of tune.

Croslin has also turned on her "friend" Donna Brock, a friend that allowed Misty to stay with her and a friend that would feed and bring treats for her family members. In recorded jailhouse videos Misty said she told the police that Donna Brock was dealing drugs right a long with her.

Leonard Padilla the world famous bounty hunter known for his role in the Caylee Anthony murder case, offered to bound Misty Croslin out of jail in exchange for information of Haleigh's case. Padilla even paid or a car so Croslin's family could drive to the jail to visit her. He paid for Croslin to call her family while she is behind bars. Now Croslin has distanced herself from the Bounty Hunter and her parents have said they will no longer communicate with him.

Croslin has no problem being a leech and using Padilla for money, but instead of trying to aid him in finding Haleigh she flicks him to the side when she gets what she wants.

In a jawdropping move Croslin has even tried to throw her own family members under the bus. Accusing a cousin and her own brother of taking Haleigh, but when she took a polygraph to confirm her allegations she failed miserably!

Croslin and Cummings have a date in court!

It was a heck of a day, in court today there in Satsuma Florida. Hope Sykes the cousin of Ronald Cummings has plead no contest for drug trafficking charges. Croslin also appeared in court today exchanging brief glances with her ex husbandRonald Cummings.

The big news of the day concerns Ronald Cummings, according to Tru TV's "In Session" reporter Jean Casarez, the judge hinted that Ronald Cummings could be in negotiations with prosecutors to cop a plea deal.

Mark Eiglarsh just appeared on "Issues" with Jane Velez-Mitchell on HLN and speculated that Sykes and Cummings may be lining up to cop a deal with prosecutors in exchange for testimony against Misty Croslin.

The big question: will Croslin finally crack?

If Croslin's fellow druggies start turning on each other will she finally crack and tell what happened to Haleigh? In my opinion Misty will not crack and tell what really happened to Haleigh, because she is a known liar, who has tried to throw many individuals under the bus in this case.

If she "cracks" it will simply be more lies. She is not going to tell what really happened or turn on anyone, because she is responsibile for what happened to Haleigh and nothing she can say will diminish whatever she did.

What happened to Haleigh?

In my opinion the people that know what happened to little Haleigh are Misty Croslin, Ronald Cummings and possibly Teresa Neves. I doubt investigators will be able to get the truth out of either Ronald or Misty, because they are known liars.

Ronald and Misty have lied from the get-go. Misty said the children were in bed with her, she says they were not in bed with her but in different beds. As it turns out, nobody was in bed, the beds were made.

Ronald Cummings told Greta Van Sustren on Fox News that they (Misty and his children) were in different beds, but yet told HLN's "Nancy Grace" that they were in the same bed sleeping together. Also if Ronald Cummings says that he turned the house upside down looking for Haleigh, he would have noticed if the beds were made. So why was he lying and telling inconsistent stories?

If investigators want to get to the bottom of this mysterious case, maybe they need to start breathing down the neck of Teresa Neves. Haleigh's grandmother immediately defended Misty Croslin, and said that Croslin was the best girlfriend Ronald had ever had. Despite the fact Croslin was unfaithful to her son, was a drug user, a drug abuser, and just got off a drug/sex/drinking binge with a convincted felon!

Why the immediate defense of a teenage girlfriend of your son you only knew 4 months? Why try to pull the wool over the eyes of the public?

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m3d31-Will-Misty-Croslin-crack?cid=sharing_twitter:33505

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: March 31, 2010, 08:42:31 PM »

Haleigh Cummings: More Jail Time for Father and Former Stepmom

Posted: 04:51 PM ET

Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin appeared before a judge in Putnam County today. They are facing a plethora drug trafficking charges unrelated to Haleigh's disappearance. Both entered not guilty pleas. Future hearings have been set for both-Cummings will be back in court on May 13th and Croslin is back on June 3rd.

Interestingly, the 19-year-old cousin of Ronald Cummings, Hope Sykes, pled no contest to her drug trafficking charge. All three were allegedly caught on surveillance in a drug sting operation earlier this year. Each case was continued because the defense is says they are still waiting on discovery. Cummings attorney said they were specifically waiting on the results of the drugs alleged in the charges—Oxycodone and Hydrocodone. Seems like small potatoes compared to the hours of video evidence the State has of Cummings, Croslin and 4 others buying and selling prescription pain pills.

The question remains whether Misty Croslin, still being held on $1.35 million bond and facing over 100 years in prison, will crack under the pressure. In recent recorded jailhouse conversations, Croslin seems to know more about the night Haleigh went missing, but investigators say they have yet to get a straight story from her.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/31/haleigh-cummings-more-jail-time-for-father-and-former-stepmom/

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: March 31, 2010, 09:04:45 PM »

Is that unusual to take a prisoner outside of the confines of the jail facility?

Did they not take/walk Tommy over to another building when he was incarcerated previously?
Silly me, they did, but for some reason I thought they meant like totally away from the jail premises. And how in the world did this polygraph talk come to be, if it indeed did not happen?
Well I guess, after HaLeigh is found, we will find out who is telling the truth or who has the best sources  Monkey Devil!  Simon Barrett or AH/NG 

Most excellent post!! 

Now where is Haleigh?  Because there will be an end, we will find her.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: March 31, 2010, 09:06:39 PM »

Is that unusual to take a prisoner outside of the confines of the jail facility?

Did they not take/walk Tommy over to another building when he was incarcerated previously?
Silly me, they did, but for some reason I thought they meant like totally away from the jail premises. And how in the world did this polygraph talk come to be, if it indeed did not happen?
Well I guess, after HaLeigh is found, we will find out who is telling the truth or who has the best sources  Monkey Devil!  Simon Barrett or AH/NG 

Most excellent post!! 

Now where is Haleigh?  Because there will be an end, we will find her.

Forgot to add NG-wannabe Levi Page. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: March 31, 2010, 09:08:46 PM »

Hope Sykes, Misty Croslin Cummings and Ronald Cummings in court. Also St Johns will be releases more Jail House tapes of Misty and Hank Jr.

4 jax news Video

http://www.news4jax.com/video/23018272/index.html

So they bring all the perps before the judge together...interesting.  Wonder if it's girls first than the boys, I only say boys/girls because this group looks so young...what a waste.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1245 on: March 31, 2010, 09:11:31 PM »

Doesn't she get bugs in her jail cell?  Do Florida cockroaches travel around in that place?
She has more munchies than anyone I have ever heard of and where does she store all that food?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: March 31, 2010, 09:23:13 PM »

Well, I hope there is some truth to some of the things being said, certainly the part that Misty might finally break, that would be great, and what if she already did, it has been just recently we heard about the failed LDT, and then about Tommy wanting to take one, and then all of a sudden the river is being searched, could mean nothing,but it could be something and I hope for HaLeighs sake to search is for her case, that is alot of work to go through to find a little gun in all that water,  anyway, will be watching NG tonight to see what else she can tell us about court today, if anything!

This one I find hard to comment on because I'm still very hopefull for this little girl...like you.  The river search IDK about being involved w/Haleigh but I definatly think we have some forward motion in this case and am darn glad to see it.  I wish they would bring everyone back in and nail them to the wall.  Just about daily schedules would be freaking great.  And release Ron's phone records to the public.  His own lawyer has the power to do that...right?  Wading through the fact and fiction in this case is crazy.  One begans to wonder if any of these people want Haleigh found and I'm sorry but I also mean her mothers family.  I would be at the police dept everyday just checking in.  Non of these people seem to give two cents for this beautiful child and it just kills me.  JMO
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: March 31, 2010, 09:24:49 PM »

Doesn't she get bugs in her jail cell?  Do Florida cockroaches travel around in that place?
She has more munchies than anyone I have ever heard of and where does she store all that food?

LOL!  Makes u wonder doesn't it.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: March 31, 2010, 09:35:07 PM »

Not taking up for MC, but she is locked in a cell what 23/7. Thats all she has to do is eat herself crazier.   

By the time her trial rolls around, she will be looking like the Badyear Blimp!

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: March 31, 2010, 09:59:15 PM »

Well, I hope there is some truth to some of the things being said, certainly the part that Misty might finally break, that would be great, and what if she already did, it has been just recently we heard about the failed LDT, and then about Tommy wanting to take one, and then all of a sudden the river is being searched, could mean nothing,but it could be something and I hope for HaLeighs sake to search is for her case, that is alot of work to go through to find a little gun in all that water,  anyway, will be watching NG tonight to see what else she can tell us about court today, if anything!

This one I find hard to comment on because I'm still very hopefull for this little girl...like you.  The river search IDK about being involved w/Haleigh but I definatly think we have some forward motion in this case and am darn glad to see it.  I wish they would bring everyone back in and nail them to the wall.  Just about daily schedules would be freaking great.  And release Ron's phone records to the public.  His own lawyer has the power to do that...right?  Wading through the fact and fiction in this case is crazy.  One begans to wonder if any of these people want Haleigh found and I'm sorry but I also mean her mothers family.  I would be at the police dept everyday just checking in.  Non of these people seem to give two cents for this beautiful child and it just kills me.  JMO

I agree. Everyone in Haleigh's life has failed her before and after her disappearance.

Just tragic.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: March 31, 2010, 10:00:28 PM »

I don't think that Ron, Crystal, Teresa, Granny Sykes or Marie had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance....jmo...

Misty knows....

God bless Haleigh...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: March 31, 2010, 10:01:33 PM »

snipped from Brandi's post above:

I agree. Everyone in Haleigh's life has failed her before and after her disappearance.

Just tragic.

totally agree..everyone failed her...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: March 31, 2010, 10:01:59 PM »

On JVM reports are that the defense for RC is talking to the state (possibly a plea deal)

Tim Miller says that he does not believe that RC knows what happened to HaLeigh, but RC thinks that MC does & that is why RC is trying to keep MC close.

I think that he knows more than what he is letting on...I don't think that he knew that night...or...he knew that something might happen.  I recall the 9-1-1 call...something gave me the "feeling" that he knew that someone took her...how he worded things...I wouldn't doubt that he made someone mad (relating to drugs) and there was nothing else to take...so Haleigh was taken...I think marrying MC...was their simple minded way of protecting each other.  Just a theory.  But, I don't think that he "directly" had anything to do with taking her. 

No .......  if Ron knows anything about the what/who/how/why of Haleigh missing than he is guilty.  What would they possibly be holding over one another to have this kind of silence for each other/everyone?   I mean we already know about the drugs/prostitution/weekends of fun/SO's in the family circles.  The drugs they dealt seems to be peanuts to me.  I know all the "rumors" about Ron being some big bad A@@ drug thug.  I would like to hear more along this angle.  I mean why are even the drug people like that Charles Jones dude or WBG spilling the beans on this thug in lock up?  That's what I would like to know about the drug angle.  Unless of course it was one of these types who also assisted or was in the know.  I still do not see Misty doing this all by herself.  I feel that girl had help. 

Out of all the theories only so many fit for me.  This one sounds plausible to me in a few ways.  Misty and the dealer aka Pedifle, Ron killing/robbing a son of a mexican druglord or someone important in the drug world?  Just some of my thoughts or as simple as Tommy and/or Cuz Joe wanted his assualt rifle.  I like choice one and three best.  Can't wait till Tommy supposedly takes his supposed lie detector test next week....me...holding breath but still hopefull.  Atleast we could eleminate one more.

Poor Haleigh does not deserve all this crap, no way, no how.  It's been way to long already.  Too just eleminate one more of this silent group of human dirt would be wonderfull news.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: March 31, 2010, 10:09:31 PM »

Not taking up for MC, but she is locked in a cell what 23/7. Thats all she has to do is eat herself crazier.  

By the time her trial rolls around, she will be looking like the Badyear Blimp!

Don't forget all the anti depressants they are probably all taking (on the state's dime) to keep them calm.  You know drugs will do that to you...lol!  Hollow cheeked to fat cheeked...all of them.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: March 31, 2010, 10:12:33 PM »

Did Levi Page have someone else type his news report for him or what?  We can actually read this one w/out going bonkers.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: March 31, 2010, 10:17:26 PM »

Did Levi Page have someone else type his news report for him or what?  We can actually read this one w/out going bonkers.

After the last one, I did not venture to read this one.

Maybe he read our reviews? Wink

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: March 31, 2010, 10:26:01 PM »

Meant to add that I did a little research concerning examiner.com last night. I have seen many articles posted on that site in the past and I really wondered what the criteria was for authors there.

My info came mostly from articles in wikipedia:

"Examiner.com is a media company based in Denver, Colorado, that operates a network of hyperlocal news websites, allowing citizen journalists to share their city-based knowledge on a blog-like platform, in over 100 markets throughout the United States and parts of Canada.[1][2][3] Examiner.com is a division of Clarity Media Group, with the primary investor being conservative businessman, billionaire Philip Anschutz, owner of Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG), Regal Cinemas, and other media and entertainment companies.[1][2][4] Examiner.com claims to have 21,000 contributors, commonly referred to as "Examiners", in addition to the citizen journalists at NowPublic, a Vancouver-based website purchased by Examiner.com in September 2009.[2][5] The company has been criticized for the low compensation received by many "Examiners", and the lack of editorial oversight, including accusations of plagiarism.

Examiners are paid based on page views, or the "Gawker-model", made famous by the blog Gawker.com. The more page views an Examiner generates, the more they are reportedly paid.

The term citizen media refers to forms of content produced by private citizens who are otherwise not professional journalists. Citizen journalism, participatory media and democratic media are related principles.

Citizen journalism is a specific form of citizen media as well as user generated content."

Seems there are few credentials needed to post an article.

Sorry if this is O/T to some. I feel it is on topic, since we discuss articles written there frequently.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: March 31, 2010, 10:30:24 PM »

Snipped from Levi Page's article above to save space...

Mark Eiglarsh just appeared on "Issues" with Jane Velez-Mitchell on HLN and speculated that Sykes and Cummings may be lining up to cop a deal with prosecutors in exchange for testimony against Misty Croslin.

Fatcatlurker said:  Cop a deal on what...the drugs. 

Why oh why does this guy suddenly get a new writer who makes him out to be a Psychology major?  Lol...sorry but it is funny he could barely type with proper spelling now we get this.

But there are some valid points in that article.  Why oh why are we still getting silence from all.  Where is everyone for Haleigh?  Do any of these people care at all?  AAARRR they burn me up.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: March 31, 2010, 10:38:18 PM »

Meant to add that I did a little research concerning examiner.com last night. I have seen many articles posted on that site in the past and I really wondered what the criteria was for authors there.

My info came mostly from articles in wikipedia:

"Examiner.com is a media company based in Denver, Colorado, that operates a network of hyperlocal news websites, allowing citizen journalists to share their city-based knowledge on a blog-like platform, in over 100 markets throughout the United States and parts of Canada.[1][2][3] Examiner.com is a division of Clarity Media Group, with the primary investor being conservative businessman, billionaire Philip Anschutz, owner of Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG), Regal Cinemas, and other media and entertainment companies.[1][2][4] Examiner.com claims to have 21,000 contributors, commonly referred to as "Examiners", in addition to the citizen journalists at NowPublic, a Vancouver-based website purchased by Examiner.com in September 2009.[2][5] The company has been criticized for the low compensation received by many "Examiners", and the lack of editorial oversight, including accusations of plagiarism.

Examiners are paid based on page views, or the "Gawker-model", made famous by the blog Gawker.com. The more page views an Examiner generates, the more they are reportedly paid.

The term citizen media refers to forms of content produced by private citizens who are otherwise not professional journalists. Citizen journalism, participatory media and democratic media are related principles.

Citizen journalism is a specific form of citizen media as well as user generated content."

Seems there are few credentials needed to post an article.

Sorry if this is O/T to some. I feel it is on topic, since we discuss articles written there frequently.

Thank you Brandi!  So basically less than what even Art Harris, Simon, TJ Hart and Steph appear to be ( I may have missed a few).  The fools this case has brought out amazes me.  All these extra characters who shouldn't even have been there.  Nut Bloggers whose writing is taken for gold.  Sad times IMO.  The stuff on some forums is amazing right now.  Enough said.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: March 31, 2010, 10:51:06 PM »

Anyway just checking in with our girl Haleigh and hoping with all of you Great Monkeys.  The only truely sane place about Haleigh.  Back to lurking and praying for a big break in this case.  We've seen so many lately I hope it carries us thru to Haleigh.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.