March 29, 2024, 02:53:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 491905 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: March 31, 2010, 10:52:42 PM »

Meant to add that I did a little research concerning examiner.com last night. I have seen many articles posted on that site in the past and I really wondered what the criteria was for authors there.

My info came mostly from articles in wikipedia:

"Examiner.com is a media company based in Denver, Colorado, that operates a network of hyperlocal news websites, allowing citizen journalists to share their city-based knowledge on a blog-like platform, in over 100 markets throughout the United States and parts of Canada.[1][2][3] Examiner.com is a division of Clarity Media Group, with the primary investor being conservative businessman, billionaire Philip Anschutz, owner of Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG), Regal Cinemas, and other media and entertainment companies.[1][2][4] Examiner.com claims to have 21,000 contributors, commonly referred to as "Examiners", in addition to the citizen journalists at NowPublic, a Vancouver-based website purchased by Examiner.com in September 2009.[2][5] The company has been criticized for the low compensation received by many "Examiners", and the lack of editorial oversight, including accusations of plagiarism.

Examiners are paid based on page views, or the "Gawker-model", made famous by the blog Gawker.com. The more page views an Examiner generates, the more they are reportedly paid.

The term citizen media refers to forms of content produced by private citizens who are otherwise not professional journalists. Citizen journalism, participatory media and democratic media are related principles.

Citizen journalism is a specific form of citizen media as well as user generated content."

Seems there are few credentials needed to post an article.

Sorry if this is O/T to some. I feel it is on topic, since we discuss articles written there frequently.

Thank you Brandi!  So basically less than what even Art Harris, Simon, TJ Hart and Steph appear to be ( I may have missed a few).  The fools this case has brought out amazes me.  All these extra characters who shouldn't even have been there.  Nut Bloggers whose writing is taken for gold.  Sad times IMO.  The stuff on some forums is amazing right now.  Enough said.

I got a tweet a few days ago to go to an In Sessions board for Haleigh. I have been reading there for a few days. It is just amazing how cut-throat and insulting many of those posters are. And I recognize many who are also monkeys there. I think it is sad when people get so involved in a case that they turn hatred on other posters.

Makes me very proud to be only posting here on SM where people post with respect to other posters. (Most times.)

I hope my post makes sense. Been a long day.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: March 31, 2010, 11:08:07 PM »

Did Levi Page have someone else type his news report for him or what?  We can actually read this one w/out going bonkers.

After the last one, I did not venture to read this one.

Maybe he read our reviews? Wink

I thought that he had joined SM recently. I might be mistaken.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: March 31, 2010, 11:13:42 PM »

Did Levi Page have someone else type his news report for him or what?  We can actually read this one w/out going bonkers.

After the last one, I did not venture to read this one.

Maybe he read our reviews? Wink

I thought that he had joined SM recently. I might be mistaken.

I believe he did.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: March 31, 2010, 11:23:57 PM »

O/T

Infant in Critical Condition after Being Struck by Vehicle

Taren Reed  Josey Crews     Created: 3/31/2010 10:18:34 PM    Updated: 3/31/2010 10:32:57 PM

PALATKA
, Fla. -- A 13-month-old infant is in critical condition after being hit by a vehicle, according to a Florida Highway Patrol report.

The report said Caleb Cronk was crawling across a private drive at the Silver Lake Oaks mobile home park around 6 this evening when he was struck.

According to the the report, the vehicle fled the scene and police are currently searching for a suspect.

Caleb was taken to Shands Gainesville where he is in critical condition. The report said the infant is a resident of the mobile home park.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154115&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Heart
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: March 31, 2010, 11:31:56 PM »

On JVM reports are that the defense for RC is talking to the state (possibly a plea deal)

Tim Miller says that he does not believe that RC knows what happened to HaLeigh, but RC thinks that MC does & that is why RC is trying to keep MC close.

I think that he knows more than what he is letting on...I don't think that he knew that night...or...he knew that something might happen.  I recall the 9-1-1 call...something gave me the "feeling" that he knew that someone took her...how he worded things...I wouldn't doubt that he made someone mad (relating to drugs) and there was nothing else to take...so Haleigh was taken...I think marrying MC...was their simple minded way of protecting each other.  Just a theory.  But, I don't think that he "directly" had anything to do with taking her. 

No .......  if Ron knows anything about the what/who/how/why of Haleigh missing than he is guilty.  What would they possibly be holding over one another to have this kind of silence for each other/everyone?   I mean we already know about the drugs/prostitution/weekends of fun/SO's in the family circles.  The drugs they dealt seems to be peanuts to me.  I know all the "rumors" about Ron being some big bad A@@ drug thug.  I would like to hear more along this angle.  I mean why are even the drug people like that Charles Jones dude or WBG spilling the beans on this thug in lock up?  That's what I would like to know about the drug angle.  Unless of course it was one of these types who also assisted or was in the know.  I still do not see Misty doing this all by herself.  I feel that girl had help. 

Out of all the theories only so many fit for me.  This one sounds plausible to me in a few ways.  Misty and the dealer aka Pedifle, Ron killing/robbing a son of a mexican druglord or someone important in the drug world?  Just some of my thoughts or as simple as Tommy and/or Cuz Joe wanted his assualt rifle.  I like choice one and three best.  Can't wait till Tommy supposedly takes his supposed lie detector test next week....me...holding breath but still hopefull.  Atleast we could eleminate one more.

Poor Haleigh does not deserve all this crap, no way, no how.  It's been way to long already.  Too just eleminate one more of this silent group of human dirt would be wonderfull news.

Yes, I agree if he knows ANYTHING at all...about what happened that night...who was there...who wasn't...so on...then he IS guilty.  I do believe that he knows SOMETHING now.  Especially, the events that surrounded that night...like what was REALLY going on at his house...while he was "at work".  Or helpful things like...he knows that MC has left the kids at night numerous times.  As far as them getting married to protect each other, in their own simple minds...I was meaning more of marital privilege.  Yeah, you are right...I don't think there is really much more that can be exposed...that would shock anyone.  They may have thought that they could decline to testify against one another if they were married (probably heard it from someone)...

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: March 31, 2010, 11:48:29 PM »

O/T

Taren Reed  Josey Crews     Created: 3/31/2010 10:18:34 PM    Updated: 3/31/2010 10:32:57 PM

PALATKA
, Fla. -- A 13-month-old infant is in critical condition after being hit by a vehicle, according to a Florida Highway Patrol report.

The report said Caleb Cronk was crawling across a private drive at the Silver Lake Oaks mobile home park around 6 this evening when he was struck.

According to the the report, the vehicle fled the scene and police are currently searching for a suspect.

Caleb was taken to Shands Gainesville where he is in critical condition. The report said the infant is a resident of the mobile home park.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154115&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

how does a child that young get out of your sight of protection?
bad parenting due to drugs most likely

river search
looking even in the muck of the shallows of the st johns, would be a tough task
much less in the mid of the river, but there is a bridge, and a lot of times the bad guy
throws the weapon off the bridge
looking for gun story
http://www.news-journalonline.com/breakingnews/2010/03/deputies-dredge-river-for-murder-weapon.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: April 01, 2010, 12:06:19 AM »

Brandi I hear you and understand you loud and clear.  It is unreal to me.  And yeah I see the dark side out there.  When I need a laugh in all this pain I know where to go unfortunatly.  I personally have enough battles in the real world to not need more in cyber space w/someone I don't even know.  Especially on this one.  Fact and/or Fiction,  well I'd say we got way more fiction here than fact.  And we have just the lowest of low in all these characters right down to the momma's and the papa's.  I can't one up one POC with another w/out getting bogged down on just who is the worst.  They all stink every last one of them. 

Wow!  I luv my monkeys.  Thank you all for keeping it Real.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: April 01, 2010, 12:25:26 AM »

On JVM reports are that the defense for RC is talking to the state (possibly a plea deal)

Tim Miller says that he does not believe that RC knows what happened to HaLeigh, but RC thinks that MC does & that is why RC is trying to keep MC close.

I think that he knows more than what he is letting on...I don't think that he knew that night...or...he knew that something might happen.  I recall the 9-1-1 call...something gave me the "feeling" that he knew that someone took her...how he worded things...I wouldn't doubt that he made someone mad (relating to drugs) and there was nothing else to take...so Haleigh was taken...I think marrying MC...was their simple minded way of protecting each other.  Just a theory.  But, I don't think that he "directly" had anything to do with taking her. 

No .......  if Ron knows anything about the what/who/how/why of Haleigh missing than he is guilty.  What would they possibly be holding over one another to have this kind of silence for each other/everyone?   I mean we already know about the drugs/prostitution/weekends of fun/SO's in the family circles.  The drugs they dealt seems to be peanuts to me.  I know all the "rumors" about Ron being some big bad A@@ drug thug.  I would like to hear more along this angle.  I mean why are even the drug people like that Charles Jones dude or WBG spilling the beans on this thug in lock up?  That's what I would like to know about the drug angle.  Unless of course it was one of these types who also assisted or was in the know.  I still do not see Misty doing this all by herself.  I feel that girl had help. 

Out of all the theories only so many fit for me.  This one sounds plausible to me in a few ways.  Misty and the dealer aka Pedifle, Ron killing/robbing a son of a mexican druglord or someone important in the drug world?  Just some of my thoughts or as simple as Tommy and/or Cuz Joe wanted his assualt rifle.  I like choice one and three best.  Can't wait till Tommy supposedly takes his supposed lie detector test next week....me...holding breath but still hopefull.  Atleast we could eleminate one more.

Poor Haleigh does not deserve all this crap, no way, no how.  It's been way to long already.  Too just eleminate one more of this silent group of human dirt would be wonderfull news.

Yes, I agree if he knows ANYTHING at all...about what happened that night...who was there...who wasn't...so on...then he IS guilty.  I do believe that he knows SOMETHING now.  Especially, the events that surrounded that night...like what was REALLY going on at his house...while he was "at work".  Or helpful things like...he knows that MC has left the kids at night numerous times.  As far as them getting married to protect each other, in their own simple minds...I was meaning more of marital privilege.  Yeah, you are right...I don't think there is really much more that can be exposed...that would shock anyone.  They may have thought that they could decline to testify against one another if they were married (probably heard it from someone)...

Oh I believe Ronald married Misty for the sole purpose of not ending up in the jail when all was said and done.  Or at the very least not getting put on the RSO list. Marital Priviledge I'm not so convinced on.  Our facts on this are so few and far between but I do know that the LE are not saying that Ron is the key.  I do know they have work records and phone records that tell them where Ron was that night, We have heard this from LE.  If it's Ron ultimatly I just think Misty would of spilled the beans by now.  So now he's there anyway.  And Misty is tighter than ever w/her silence, away from Ron's supposed control and having a life altering minute facing 100 yrs jail time.  Why won't these people break, I'm having the darndest time coming up with reason here. 

Just waiting for Tommy's LDT.  Eleminate one more and move ahead to the next. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1268 on: April 01, 2010, 06:15:45 AM »

Doesn't she get bugs in her jail cell?  Do Florida cockroaches travel around in that place?
She has more munchies than anyone I have ever heard of and where does she store all that food?
Not taking up for MC, but she is locked in a cell what 23/7. Thats all she has to do is eat herself crazier.   

By the time her trial rolls around, she will be looking like the Badyear Blimp!

Badyear Blimp!  that is a good one. Monkey Devil!

What happened to her crossword puzzles?  Did she get tired of filling in the answers?

Thanks again for the link to Ger's photos, she even managed to check out Rita Road, she is fearless.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: April 01, 2010, 08:11:40 AM »

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/04/01/news/news01.txt
Haleigh's relatives in court

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Thursday, April 1, 2010 1:09 AM EDT
Family members of missing child Haleigh Cummings appeared in court Wednesday morning for pretrial hearings on various drug trafficking charges.

Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, her former stepmother, Misty Croslin and Cummings' cousin, Hope Sykes, appeared in a bustling courtroom shortly after 9 a.m. in response to charges that stem from a month-long narcotics investigation that ended in January in which the three were allegedly dealing in $3,900 worth of prescription drugs.

Cummings, 26, was the first to stand before the court, but was interrupted as an accused murderer awaiting his own pretrial hearing cut himself.

As Judge Terry LaRue began to read each of the five charges Cummings faces, a deputy declared to the court that an inmate was bleeding, quickly leading Clint Horvatt into a holding room.

Horvatt is accused of shooting his fianc�e, Summer Smith, to death in 2008.

The 33-year-old used a small piece of metal smuggled out of the Putnam County Jail between his fingers to cut his left wrist, Lt. Johnny Greenwood, Putnam County Sheriff's Office spokesman, said.

With a bandaged wrist, he was eventually led out and was taken to Putnam Community Medical Center for treatment for "superficial wounds," Greenwood said.

"No stitches were necessary," he said. "We are conducting an investigation as to how he got (the metal)."

Horvatt's trial was set for Sept. 13. He faces first-degree murder charges.
Meanwhile, Cummings stood quietly as his pretrial was continued to May 13 for five counts of trafficking in Hydrocodone.

Misty Croslin, the 18-year-old who was babysitting Haleigh the night she disappeared, took the stand next in handcuffs and shackles.

Croslin faces eight total counts of trafficking in Hydrocodone, with seven of the charges in Putnam County and one within St. Johns County.

Her attorney, Robert Fields, was granted permission to move Croslin's next pretrial to June 3 due to issues coordinating depositions.

Hope Sykes, 19, pleaded no contest to one of two counts of trafficking in Hydrocodone, as she took the floor 20 minutes later.

Sykes' attorney explained there were surveillance tapes containing a drug transaction with Sykes present.

"That certainly supports your plea," LaRue said.

Sykes faces up to 30 years in prison for the felony charge.

Several family members of Cummings and Sykes were present during the hearings, including Teresa Neves, Cummings' mother.

"I believe Hope Sykes has to do what is best for her, and if that is what she and her attorney feel is best for her, then we fully support that," Neves said.

Neves said they are trying to keep the focus on Haleigh, who was reported missing from her Satsuma home by Croslin at 3:27 a.m. on Feb. 10, 2009. No sign of the child has been found, though numerous searches have been conducted.

Neves said it "is very hard" to see her family behind bars. "Haleigh is what we have to spend all of our energy on, and it's hard to know there are other things going on beyond our control," she said.
Croslin's brother, 23-year-old Hank Croslin Jr., was present Wednesday afternoon to face one count of trafficking in Hydrocodone in the same case.

His pretrial was continued to May 13.

When asked how Cummings was handling everything, she replied that he is having a "very hard time right now."

"He is fighting a lot of depression - he thought Haleigh would be home by now," Neves said.

Neves continues to hold hope that 6-year-old Haleigh is alive, and someone has her.

"Somebody out there knows something and you never know who it's going to be," she said. "All you can do is keep looking and asking and hoping and praying."

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: April 01, 2010, 08:59:18 AM »

Thanks Trim! Was an interesting day in that courtroom yesterday 

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1271 on: April 01, 2010, 11:04:54 AM »

I got a tweet a few days ago to go to an In Sessions board for Haleigh. I have been reading there for a few days. It is just amazing how cut-throat and insulting many of those posters are. And I recognize many who are also monkeys there. I think it is sad when people get so involved in a case that they turn hatred on other posters.

Makes me very proud to be only posting here on SM where people post with respect to other posters. (Most times.)

Makes total sense to me, Brandi!  "Cut-throat and insulting" describes that place very well.  It's been mentioned before that even to lurk there one needs to be wearing full battle gear.  lol  I've ventured there once in awhile, but always come running full-tilt back here, peeking around the corner of the cage behind me to make sure I got a clean get-away.  lol  Monkeys are the best!  And our dear mods rock!    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1272 on: April 01, 2010, 11:11:49 AM »

Makes total sense to me, Brandi!  "Cut-throat and insulting" describes that place very well.  It's been mentioned before that even to lurk there one needs to be wearing full battle gear.  lol  I've ventured there once in awhile, but always come running full-tilt back here, peeking around the corner of the cage behind me to make sure I got a clean get-away.  lol  Monkeys are the best!  And our dear mods rock!    

While I do read at InSessions the only thread that get's insane is Haleigh's thread  I never see a problem like that on the other threads. There just must be something about this case that turns people into rude over there.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1273 on: April 01, 2010, 11:13:24 AM »

O/T

PALATKA

Thanks Heart! 

Now here's some fine parenting skills for ya.     Can't even use the excuse that the child was just too fast for em, got across the road in a blink of an eye, he was crawling!  At 13 months, why are they referring to him as an "infant"??  Well no matter, my prayers for his speedy recovery.  And hopeful removal from his current 'caregivers'.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1274 on: April 01, 2010, 11:21:51 AM »

While I do read at InSessions the only thread that get's insane is Haleigh's thread  I never see a problem like that on the other threads. There just must be something about this case that turns people into rude over there.

Hi Rosie!    

I agree, the HaLeigh thread over there gets insane!  Good word for it!     A close runner-up is the McStay family thread.  Someone in there told another to sit down and shut up.  I was like....    

Figured that was my exit cue, and got my monkey-butt back over here where it belongs.       

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: April 01, 2010, 12:12:13 PM »

Hi Rosie!    

I agree, the HaLeigh thread over there gets insane!  Good word for it!     A close runner-up is the McStay family thread.  Someone in there told another to sit down and shut up.  I was like....    

Figured that was my exit cue, and got my monkey-butt back over here where it belongs.       

I haven't followed that case at all, but can imagine    Does anyone know if they are still searching the river?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: April 01, 2010, 01:22:34 PM »

Hi Rosie!    

I haven't followed that case at all, but can imagine    Does anyone know if they are still searching the river?
I searched for info on this, and all I could find is that the search was to be continued through Wednesday. Sounds like it is over to me.
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/03/31/news/news01.txt

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: April 01, 2010, 01:31:15 PM »

Hi Rosie!    

I searched for info on this, and all I could find is that the search was to be continued through Wednesday. Sounds like it is over to me.
Thanks Brandi, sure seemed like a lot of work to find a gun 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: April 01, 2010, 02:20:25 PM »

Hi Rosie!    

Thanks Brandi, sure seemed like a lot of work to find a gun 

Agreed! And for a 3-year-old case.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: April 01, 2010, 03:31:53 PM »

O/T

PALATKA

Thanks Heart! 

Now here's some fine parenting skills for ya.     Can't even use the excuse that the child was just too fast for em, got across the road in a blink of an eye, he was crawling!  At 13 months, why are they referring to him as an "infant"??  Well no matter, my prayers for his speedy recovery.  And hopeful removal from his current 'caregivers'.

FHP: Car Hit Crawling Baby; Child Dies + picture of little Caleb Cronk
http://www.news4jax.com/news/23022244/detail.html#

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.