April 20, 2024, 02:49:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492604 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: April 01, 2010, 03:39:27 PM »

Latest Developments In The Haleigh Cummings Case

Posted on March 31st, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

19-year-old Hope Sykes, cousin of Ronald Cummings, made a “no contest” plea in a court hearings in Putnam County this morning. The evidence that Hope and the rest of the band of happy pill poppers Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin and ex Texas Equusearch member Donna Brock did seem fairly convincing. It was only a matter of time before someone caved in.

Sykes could face 15 years in prison for her role in trafficking drugs. The prosecutor in her case said she has not made any arrangements for Sykes to testify in the cases involving Cummings or Croslin, who each face multiple trafficking charges.

Sentencing for Sykes is scheduled for April 27. Hope Sykes is ‘low man on the pecking list’ when it comes to the Haleigh Cummings investigation, but I am sure that her Nolo plea is causing the rest of the merry band to order themselves a bottle of Tums from the commissary.

New trial dates for Ron and Misty were also set today.

25-year-old Ronald Cummings, whose daughter was reported missing on Feb. 10, 2009, from home in Satsuma by Croslin, is set for a second pre-trial hearing May 13.

18-year-old Misty Crosilin has her next pre-trial hearing is June 3 in Palatka.

Croslin’s brother, Hank “Tommy” Croslin Jr., is scheduled for a 1:30 p.m. pre-trial today in the Putnam court.

What is also beginning to surface are doubts about some news reports that were circulated last week concerning Misty Croslin taking a lie detector test. Reliable sources are confirming that Misty did in fact attend an interview at the request of Law Enforcement, and the interview was conducted outside of the confines of the jail facility. But, unofficially, we are being told that there is nothing to indicate that a Polygraph was involved.

We will have an update as soon as we get the information.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124179#comment-1561369

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: April 01, 2010, 03:46:37 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – More Jail Video To Be Released
Posted on April 1st, 2010

It would seem that we are about to be inundated with new material from the St Johns authorities about two of the players in the Haleigh Cummings case. St Johns media contact Sgt Charles (Chuck) Mulligan sent the following email out to press organizations this morning:

We will have video footage of M. Cummings and H. Croslin available tomorrow morning.  These videos span between February 17th thru March 4th.  There are 4 DVD’s per set.  Please respond by email if you wish to pickup the set, as we want to have the proper number of copies made without overages (one response per entity please so we are not creating several copies for your organization).   They are still $5 per DVD.   We should have some prepared for you by 9:00 a.m…

I guess it is going to be a busy weekend for the press, 8 DVD’s represents many hours of recordings.

I also believe that there is a typo in the email, it should read M. Croslin and H. Croslin, unless there has been a secret behind bars wedding. Now that would be an interesting turn of events!

It is unknown at this time if these DVD’s contain anything of interest. Even Tommy and Misty Croslin seen to have caught on to the fact that their conversations are being recorded and not quite so prone to slipping up as they were in the early tapes.

I am going to try and get a set of the DVD’s for Blogger News Network and I am working on arranging a pick-up and upload of the data.

What I do find interesting is that while the authorities seem to be happy to release tapes of Misty Croslin and Tommy Croslin they are not so open with Hope Sykes, Ronald Cummings or Donna Brock. I wonder why that is?

Speculation surfaced last week about Misty failing yet another polygraph, these jail tapes cover the period when this was ’supposed’ to have happened. It will be interesting so see if any mention of this event is made.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124186

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: April 01, 2010, 04:05:27 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – More Jail Video To Be Released
Posted on April 1st, 2010

It would seem that we are about to be inundated with new material from the St Johns authorities about two of the players in the Haleigh Cummings case. St Johns media contact Sgt Charles (Chuck) Mulligan sent the following email out to press organizations this morning:

We will have video footage of M. Cummings and H. Croslin available tomorrow morning.  These videos span between February 17th thru March 4th.  There are 4 DVD’s per set.  Please respond by email if you wish to pickup the set, as we want to have the proper number of copies made without overages (one response per entity please so we are not creating several copies for your organization).   They are still $5 per DVD.   We should have some prepared for you by 9:00 a.m…

I guess it is going to be a busy weekend for the press, 8 DVD’s represents many hours of recordings.

I also believe that there is a typo in the email, it should read M. Croslin and H. Croslin, unless there has been a secret behind bars wedding. Now that would be an interesting turn of events!

It is unknown at this time if these DVD’s contain anything of interest. Even Tommy and Misty Croslin seen to have caught on to the fact that their conversations are being recorded and not quite so prone to slipping up as they were in the early tapes.

I am going to try and get a set of the DVD’s for Blogger News Network and I am working on arranging a pick-up and upload of the data.

What I do find interesting is that while the authorities seem to be happy to release tapes of Misty Croslin and Tommy Croslin they are not so open with Hope Sykes, Ronald Cummings or Donna Brock. I wonder why that is?

Speculation surfaced last week about Misty failing yet another polygraph, these jail tapes cover the period when this was ’supposed’ to have happened. It will be interesting so see if any mention of this event is made.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124186

If Simon had done his homework, he would see that St. Johns booked Misty as "Misty Cummings" thus, the wording on the media release.

However, It should be interesting to view/listen to this newly released info.

Not sure if it will help us find Haleigh or not though.

Thanks for posting, Heart.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: April 01, 2010, 04:15:05 PM »

Miss Information (poster) at BN has posted that she was in the courtroom yesterday and has made several posts at BN.  Here is one:

Miss Information said,
in April 1st, 2010 at 12:20 pm

Nay Nay came into the courtroom for Hope’s appearance in front of the judge-she stood against the wall, looking very uncomfortable and she did not look at Misty at all. She left right after Hope was finished. The only one I saw acknowledge her presence was Hank Sr and Lisa. She caught me staring at her though and quickly looked away.

more can be found here: http://www.bloggernews.net/124186

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: April 01, 2010, 04:29:54 PM »

Please have your children leave the room before playing the videos below.   

crystalrollen  —  March 13, 2010  — A letter that Misty wrote to me 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoZuX3GovKI

crystalrollen  —  March 13, 2010  — Misty second letter to me saying she doesnt know and that loves those kids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGBd9BJTOnY&feature=related

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: April 01, 2010, 04:37:47 PM »

Miss Information (poster) at BN has posted that she was in the courtroom yesterday and has made several posts at BN.  Here is one:

Miss Information said,

Nay Nay came into the courtroom for Hope’s appearance in front of the judge-she stood against the wall, looking very uncomfortable and she did not look at Misty at all. She left right after Hope was finished. The only one I saw acknowledge her presence was Hank Sr and Lisa. She caught me staring at her though and quickly looked away.

I was just reading the posts by Miss Information. She was at court yesterday and her observations are very interesting!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: April 01, 2010, 04:47:18 PM »

crystalrollen  —  March 13, 2010  — Misty second letter to me saying she doesnt know and that loves those kids.

Misty's self-proclaimed best friend. Reads letter from Misty in jail. Nasty mouth, hates NG. Does not want people talking about Misty and her family because "we don't know them."

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1287 on: April 01, 2010, 05:29:16 PM »

Miss Information said,

I was just reading the posts by Miss Information. She was at court yesterday and her observations are very interesting!
I am having a really dumb day today, I don't even see any of her posts after the article  And who is this new chick on the scene Crystalrollen?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: April 01, 2010, 05:51:54 PM »

Miss Information said,

more can be found here: http://www.bloggernews.net/124179#comment-1561369

I am having a really dumb day today, I don't even see any of her posts after the article  And who is this new chick on the scene Crystalrollen?

Sorry nrcg, I posted the wrong link.  Here you go: http://www.bloggernews.net/124179#comment-1561369

Also Crystal Rollen proclaims to be Misty bff, who MC supposedly sent letters to since her incarceration.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1289 on: April 01, 2010, 05:55:59 PM »

Thank-you Heart 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1290 on: April 01, 2010, 07:09:31 PM »

OMG this person reproduced?  It was interesting that the chick could read what Misty wrote and the guy could not. Must be some other language? 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: April 01, 2010, 07:09:43 PM »

Misty: Girl's Kidnapper 'Ruined Our Lives'
More Misty Cummings, Hank Croslin Sr. Jailhouse Conversations Released

POSTED: Thursday, April 1, 2010
UPDATED: 6:10 pm EDT April 1,2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- In the latest jailhouse videos released by the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office, Misty Cummings and her father, Hank Croslin Sr., mention missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings a few times.

"I just hate this man. They tried to ruin our whole life," said Cummings, the former stepmother of the Satsuma girl.

"Whoever did this to Haleigh is the one who ruined our lives, and they better find them before I do," Croslin said.

The two tend to focus more on their criminal drug trafficking charges.

Cummings had this to say to CNN's Nancy Grace concerning her arrest video that's circulating around the country.

"Nancy Grace, she can kiss my (expletive). I don't like her anyway," Cummings said. "Nancy Grace can go to hell if she's saying that my parents don't believe in me."

In another jail visit, an emotional Hank Croslin Sr. reassures his daughter that he still believes she had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance, but in the same breath, it appears Croslin still has doubts with little new information surfacing about her whereabouts.

"I do believe in you, but I don't believe everything I'm hearing," Croslin said. "It just don't make sense."

Cummings, who's now 18, said upon her jail releases she wants to be considered for a youth offender program.

"Youth offender program, I would do it," she said. "Three years in, four years out. I'd be in boot camp. I'd do it because I'm so young."

But Cummings' brother Hank Croslin Jr. said his sister isn't being 100 percent truthful.

He said he believes prescription pills have everything to do with the Haleigh vanishing last year.

"I really think it's all drug-related, otherwise (Cummings ex-husband and Haleigh's father) Ronald (Cummings) wouldn't have said that (expletive) if it wasn't true," Croslin Jr. said. "I just hope Haleigh comes home. That's all I worry about. She's an innocent little gIrl that doesn't deserve this (expletive). She shouldn't have been with Ronald anyway."

Misty Cummings, who's expected back in court on May 13, told her father she doesn't think she's going to get a fair trial.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/23028518/detail.html

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: April 01, 2010, 07:21:50 PM »

Hope Sykes jail phone call to her mother:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx#/News/Hope%20Sykes%20Prison%20Phone%20Call%2C%203%2F21%2F10/50619441001/50624658001/75628125001

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: April 01, 2010, 07:28:08 PM »

"Whoever did this to Haleigh is the one who ruined our lives, and they better find them before I do," Croslin said.

LMAO!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: April 01, 2010, 07:37:48 PM »

They all sound like they are drugged out.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: April 01, 2010, 07:43:15 PM »

This call was yesterday, after court. It is unbelievable. Hope is one spoiled brat, IMO.

I especially rolled my eyes when she said Judge LaRue asked her if she ever worked. Her response to her mother was, I just said NO. What was I supposed to say, yeah, I'm a stripper?! (that's how I heard it.)

She also is under the assumption she can decide what her punishment is going to be and more importantly, not going to be. OMG.

JMO.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: April 01, 2010, 07:43:42 PM »

O/T JVM reporting on a 15 year old girl pimping her 7 year old step sister to grown men at a party...she said that they paid her to have sex with the 7 year old !!!!...Said that she was raped by several grown men and was told that if she screamed they would kill her....makes me think of the Donald Snodgrass thing and the party by the mondex etc......this is disgusting and these people must be stopped.....God Bless Haleigh...I hope that she did not endure anything like that at the hands of that crowd in Satsuma 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: April 01, 2010, 07:47:38 PM »

This call was yesterday, after court. It is unbelievable. Hope is one spoiled brat, IMO.

I especially rolled my eyes when she said Judge LaRue asked her if she ever worked. Her response to her mother was, I just said NO. What was I supposed to say, yeah, I'm a stripper?! (that's how I heard it.)

She also is under the assumption she can decide what her punishment is going to be and more importantly, not going to be. OMG.

JMO.

Hope is in for a rude awakening.  They have gotten away with chit for so long. Now the eyes of the world are upon them and its now a come to justice moment.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: April 01, 2010, 07:49:36 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=37196@wtev.web.entriq.net&navCatId=5

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: April 01, 2010, 07:52:09 PM »

JMO.

Thanks for posting the link to Hopes Jail house audio tape.  I added it to the Jail house audio threads.  It is truly a keeper.  I have to re-listen to it to see what she was saying about Ronald saying something before her mother cut her off.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.