April 18, 2024, 01:22:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492542 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: April 01, 2010, 09:10:50 PM »

I find Simon Barrett's blog war with Art Harris just ridiculous.

Everyone knows that what bloggers write on their blogs is not always the TRUTH. And it is often worded so poorly as to be confusing to the reader.

I always take what they post with a huge grain of salt and try to back things up with legitimate news sources before I go off running with a "truth" they have posted.

But maybe that's just me.

JMO.

Well, its nice for whoever to call out whoever if they are not being truthful. The characters in this unfortunate missing child's case are enough of mass confusion themselves. We do not expect that from the media.  We are wanting facts, not made up stories.  I am still waiting to see the Craig'slist ad myself.  Not saying there is/was not one, just want them to back up their stories.

I agree. Good to get that one thing sorted out.

I have read so many things by these bloggers that were in error, it isn't funny.

And about that craigslist thing, another example of that huge grain of salt. I await proof.

Way too much smoke and mirrors in this case for little Haleigh!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: April 01, 2010, 10:00:28 PM »

When I get out of here I'm going to quit smoking and am joining the church choir    She is definitely living on another planet then the rest of us.
If she does not hurry up and tell what happened that night I am going to start smoking and the church choir will be singing at my funeral.   
Heart don't forget you will be ::monkeywine2::also~~~your post gave me a good laugh

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: April 01, 2010, 10:12:48 PM »

Jail Kitchen Employee Arrested

2010-4-1 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

BRITTANY   DURDEN

PALATKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 4/1/2010 4:14:35 PM  - Booking#: 10-01418
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 8/20/1985 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.13-1a1   SYNTH NARCOTIC-POSSESS WIT SELL MFG OR DELIVER SCHEDULE I OR II   F   S    $2,504.00    
893.13-6a   DRUGS-POSSESS CNTRL SUB WO PRESCRIPTION   F   T    $1,004.00    
893.13-6a   DRUGS-POSSESS CNTRL SUB WO PRESCRIPTION   F   T    $1,004.00    
951.22-1   SMUGGLE CONTRABAND INTRODUCE INTO DETENTION FACILITY   F   T    $1,004.00    
893.147-1   NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE   M   F    $504.00    
                $6,020.00    
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=759980&IMG=51372

Palatka - A twenty-four year old Palatka woman was arrested for unlawfully bringing prescription medications into the Putnam County Jail.

On April 1, 2010, Putnam County Sheriff's Drug/Vice Unit Detectives met with Brittany Durden a contract food service employee working in the kitchen at the Putnam County Jail. Detectives received information that Brittany Durden was delivering illegal prescription medications into the facility. The detectives made contact with Durden who consented to a search of her purse and person. Detectives located Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, and Soboxone during their search. Durden did not have a prescription for any of these medications.

Subsequent to the search and an interview with Brittany Durden, she was placed under arrest for the following charges:

1. Possession with intent to sell a schedule II controlled substances
2. Two counts of possession of schedule III controlled substance without a prescription.
3. Introduction of contraband into a correctional facility
4. Possession of drug paraphernalia

She was booked into the Putnam County Jail with a bond of $6,020.00

http://www.pcso.us/2010-4-1-a

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: April 01, 2010, 10:25:30 PM »

This call was yesterday, after court. It is unbelievable. Hope is one spoiled brat, IMO.

I especially rolled my eyes when she said Judge LaRue asked her if she ever worked. Her response to her mother was, I just said NO. What was I supposed to say, yeah, I'm a stripper?! (that's how I heard it.)

She also is under the assumption she can decide what her punishment is going to be and more importantly, not going to be. OMG.

JMO.

Thanks for posting the link to Hopes Jail house audio tape.  I added it to the  :

I heard somehting about Roanld being turned down for drug court..

Hope sure was excited to be in the same car with Ronald after court....what kind of power does Ronald have? we can assume Hope will not be in the choir with Misty...she was not impressed with her attorney believing in a higher power...and suggested Hope should pray...this girl is in for a rude awakening.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: April 01, 2010, 11:46:42 PM »

Hello Monkeys, first of all I have to comment on the girl with the nasty mouth on you tube, OMG, I dont doubt for one second that she knows Misty, I mean they both have the same vocabulary, what is she doing, does she actually think anyone with one ounce of sense would listen to anything she has to say, I mean really,and I dont care if she thinks she knows Misty or not, does she think Misty wouldnt lie? anyway, just something else that is unbeleivable in this case..

Hope is about as silly as they come too, goodness, how much more explaining can someone do for her and she still dont get it, and did she get mad or what, I dont even know what to think  about her..

Misty's Dad knows something is wrong with Misty's story, he does and he knows if Misty will lie or not, sometimes I feel kinda sorry for him, what can you do when you have 2 children that are locked up an one is saying that the other one did something and you just dont know what to do or who to believe, but then again, maybe he should have been a better parent way before things got this messed up, so when I think about that I kinda think he just might blame himself a little too.

As far as In Sessions go, I did try my hand at posting there, and it is very cut throat, didnt make it very far..lol...this is the best forum to be on by far, I love being a Monkey, this is where I started and this is home to me, I might visit other places, but I always come back here for the real news,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: April 02, 2010, 12:48:19 AM »

This call was yesterday, after court. It is unbelievable. Hope is one spoiled brat, IMO.

I especially rolled my eyes when she said Judge LaRue asked her if she ever worked. Her response to her mother was, I just said NO. What was I supposed to say, yeah, I'm a stripper?! (that's how I heard it.)

She also is under the assumption she can decide what her punishment is going to be and more importantly, not going to be. OMG.

JMO.

Thanks for posting the link to Hopes Jail house audio tape.  I added it to the  :

I heard somehting about Roanld being turned down for drug court..

Hope sure was excited to be in the same car with Ronald after court....what kind of power does Ronald have? we can assume Hope will not be in the choir with Misty...she was not impressed with her attorney believing in a higher power...and suggested Hope should pray...this girl is in for a rude awakening.

I dont know but it seems strange for Hope to be so excited to be in the same transport vehicle..Hope was acting childish and gaga over her cousin Ronald..Hope has big time issues and needs to stay in jail to clean up ...What is all the fuss about Ron.. I dont get it..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: April 02, 2010, 12:53:24 AM »

Putnam County Jail  Employees need to be checked for drugs, whether working in the kitchen , being a guard or even working at the desk...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: April 02, 2010, 01:03:15 AM »

Putnam County Jail  Employees need to be checked for drugs, whether working in the kitchen , being a guard or even working at the desk...
yes they do, everyday, its a sad thing too, that town must be full of drugs.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1328 on: April 02, 2010, 09:32:48 AM »

yes they do, everyday, its a sad thing too, that town must be full of drugs.
Sadly, is anyone in the town not on drugs? I mean there has to be, right? Some of the pics I've seen around there, it looks like there are areas that are very pretty, I just don't get any of this anymore.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: April 02, 2010, 01:35:20 PM »

Yes, Hope was way to excited to be in the back seat of the patrol car with Cuzin Ron....I think that was a set up like the Aruba case maybe to see what they would say while sitting there together but Hope was to stupid to know that. So she said that she was a stripper...ewwww....I would not want to see that dance on a pole ...I wonder if the stripper girlfriend of Ron was a friend of Hope's ?
She said that Misty copped two of the pills and said that the dealer shorted them...we knew that! I told my husband the same thing.
It is hard to believe that she is facing 30 years in prison , Ron was offered a deal of 25 years and there is little Haleigh out there still missing and all that she can say is "OH momma guess who I saw today !!!!!"

Mind boggling.....and I guess by the phone call that Bill Shipman and Katrina Belcher are still an item? But I heard her say something about she is suppose to move her stuff ? It sure does seem like a lot of people are moving lately....Croslins, Neves, Belcher etc.

Edit:  Fix error per my2cents.  MB
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 06:55:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: April 02, 2010, 03:13:15 PM »

Yes, Hope was way to excited to be in the back seat of the patrol car with Cuzin Ron....I think that was a set up like the Aruba case maybe to see what they would say while sitting there together but Hope was to stupid to know that. So she said that she was a stripper...ewwww....I would not want to see that dance on a pole ...I wonder if the stripper girlfriend of Ron was a friend of Hope's ?
She said that Misty copped two of the pills and said that the dealer shorted them...we knew that! I told my husband the same thing.
It is hard to believe that she is facing 30 years in prison , Ron was offered a deal of 25 years, and there is little Haleigh out there still missing and all that she can say is "OH momma guess who I saw today !!!!!"
Edit: Fix error per my2cents.  MB
Mind boggling.....and I guess by the phone call that Bill Shipman and Katrina Belcher are still an item? But I heard her say something about she is suppose to move her stuff ? It sure does seem like a lot of people are moving lately....Croslins, Neves, Belcher etc.
Good question my2cents.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 06:56:35 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: April 02, 2010, 03:17:32 PM »

# Sandy Says:
April 1st, 2010 at 1:53 am

Art,
In the next to the last paragraph, it sounds like Lindsy had her doubts that Tommy was innocent of any involvement in Haleigh’s disappearance. Is that the impression you got from talking to her? On the audio tapes, I hear her giving him hell over the drugs he was involved in, but I’ve never heard her say anything to make me think she felt Tommy was involved with Haleigh’s disapperance. Am I wrong?
———-
Sandy–Lindsay believes him, she tells me, but wants the ldt to cofirm to the world, says he laughed when told Misty flunked hers. Art

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/31/inside-misty-croslin-poly-2-more-lies/#comment-44505

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: April 02, 2010, 04:15:50 PM »

Are there any strip clubs in Satsuma/Crescent City? I could not find one listed but maybe I missed it?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: April 02, 2010, 04:48:39 PM »

Are there any strip clubs in Satsuma/Crescent City? I could not find one listed but maybe I missed it?
Google search:  strip club palatka fl

http://www.google.com/search?q=strip+club+palatka+fl&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: April 02, 2010, 05:02:26 PM »

Misty Talks About Haleigh In Jail Video

Posted: 12:49 pm EDT April 2,2010Updated: 12:55 pm EDT April 2,2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- In newly-released jailhouse videos, Misty Croslin-Cummings and her father talk about her missing former step-daughter, Haleigh Cummings.

VIDEO REPORT:
Misty Talks To Dad From Inside Jail  http://www.wftv.com/video/23036483/index.html

“I just hate this, man. They tried to ruin our whole life,” Misty says to her dad on the video.

“Whoever did this to Haleigh is the one who ruined our lives and they better find them before I do,” her father says.

Misty is in jail in St. Johns County on drug trafficking charges.

In another visit, her father, Hank Croslin Sr., told his daughter he believes she had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance but made it clear he has doubts.

“And I do believe in you, but I don't believe everything I'm hearing,” he said. “’Cause it don't make no sense."

Misty is expected to be back in court on May 13 and she told her father she doesn't believe she'll get a fair trial.

Haleigh's father Ronald is also in jail facing drug charges.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23036544/detail.html

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: April 02, 2010, 05:41:51 PM »

Is Hope throwing a temper tantrum or what?!   What a joke.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: April 02, 2010, 05:45:44 PM »

Is Hope throwing a temper tantrum or what?!   What a joke.
Big time Brat!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: April 02, 2010, 06:05:09 PM »

It is hard to believe that she is facing 30 years in prison , Ron was offered a deal of 25 years, and there is little Haleigh out there still missing and all that she can say is "OH momma guess who I saw today !!!!!"
Good question my2cents.

Does Hope have a child and where is the child ?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 06:58:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: April 02, 2010, 06:14:20 PM »

Good question my2cents.

No I thought that she did but after checking out the myspace for Katrina and Renea it turns out that is actually Renea's baby...I am trying to figure out how to fix that post...ugh....sorry....no babies for Hope that I know of .
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 06:59:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: April 02, 2010, 06:26:15 PM »

Edit:  fix error per my2cents.  MB
Good question my2cents.

No I thought that she did but after checking out the myspace for Katrina and Renea it turns out that is actually Renea's baby...I am trying to figure out how to fix that post...ugh....sorry....no babies for Hope that I know of .

(Bolded by me)

Are you trying to edit a post?  Only admin and moderators have the edit feature, I'm sorry.   I can fix it for you though, to help avoid confusion. Do you want to edit out the part " she has a baby out there somewhere missing it's mother"?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 07:00:41 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.