April 25, 2024, 02:32:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492783 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: April 06, 2010, 08:50:50 PM »

Thanks klaas!

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: April 06, 2010, 11:17:47 PM »

Listening to Misty in the first video...she has some crazy eye movement also...maybe Hank Sr. has the same problem and that is why he wears sunglasses.

What I did find disturbing was Misty laughing when she was telling her dad that somebody died in the cell she once occupied...now why does she think death is funny?

cause she is very inappropriate and ignorant all at the same time...jmo

Yes, I do think your right Cookie she and Casey need to be roomies at the gray bar hotel...neither of them take life seriously.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: April 07, 2010, 08:12:47 AM »

Misty and Hank Jail House tapes

Haleigh Cummings Update – Jail Video - Misty Croslin & Hank Croslin

Posted on April 6th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crime

I have not even had time to watch these videos. I have no clue if they contain any useful information or not. This is the first one, and it is of a video meeting between Misty Croslin and her father Hank Croslin

Because of the size of the files I have had to split them up. This one is in four parts.

I want to say a big thank you to Armando Aldazabal for picking these DVD’s up for us. And I would also like to point out that BNN is the first organization to get them to the public.

The exact date of this conversation is unknown, however it was between Feb 17 and Mar 4.

Video One  (misthank010101 ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqHud4M79Co&feature=player_embedded

Video Two (misthank010102 )  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgooM8pb_dk&feature=player_embedded

Video Three (misthank010103 )  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyBEFLMKdsA&feature=player_embedded

Links coming as soon as we can get the vids uploaded! YouTube takes forever to upload. Video parts 2. 3 and 4 are in process.

Do they help in finding Haleigh Cummings? Probably not, but they do offer interesting views of this very strange family.

This is going to be a long and tedious process, so please cut me some slack. We are working as fast as we can to render these videos.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124230

Thanks Heart!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: April 07, 2010, 06:13:58 PM »

O/T somewhat

Reformulating OxyContin to decrease abuse

by Kristin Giannas · Apr 06th 2010 · See more Local News

The popular painkiller known for it's high abuse potential is being reformulated. According to the food and drug administration, the new formulation of OxyContin would prevent the medication from being cut, broken, chewed, or crushed.

In February, a man was found dead at a Lake City Knights Inn, shortly after robbing a local drug store. Last month, a surveillance camera helped catch the man who allegedly robbed the Tower and Archer road CVS...and on Friday, 21- year-old Melissa McCauley used a handgun to get what she wanted at another Archer road CVS.

"OxyContin. Oxycodone. They have become an everyday part of the drug community," says Art Forgey, spokesperson for the Alachua County Sheriffs Department.

According to the Florida Department of Law enforcement, Oxycodone was the biggest killer among illicit-drug users in the state. From January to June 2009, Oxycodone caused 499 deaths, heroine caused 53.

"The person who is addicted to strong medications like OxyContin has a structurally and functionally affect on the brain, and it's no longer a choice...it becomes a need" said University of Florida assistant professor Dr. Gary Reisfield, who helps those battling addictions to pain killers.

Florida is one of the few states that currently does not have a prescription monitoring program. Recent legislation will bring such a program to the state by December.
"That will give the doctors the tools to see whether their patients are getting these strong pain medications from other providers, whether they're engaged in the so-called doctor shopping," said Dr. Reisfield.

http://www.wcjb.com/news/6559/reformulating-oxycontin-to-decrease-abuse

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: April 07, 2010, 08:05:56 PM »

Misty Cummings Complains About Jail Treatment
She Says She Wants To Mix With Other Inmates

POSTED: Wednesday, April 7, 2010
UPDATED: 7:49 pm EDT April 7, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- The former stepmother of missing girl Haleigh Cummings has told her father she is not happy with the way she's been treated while behind bars on drug charges.

The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office released more video of Misty Cummings' jailhouse visits with relatives. During a visit with her father, Hank Croslin Sr. she said she wants Gov. Charlie Crist to look into her treatment in jail.

Cummings said she is upset she has to stay in confinement away from other inmates. She also complained about the food.

[Misty Cummings during a jail visit, as seen in video released April 7.]
Misty Cummings during a jail visit, as seen in video released April 7. More

During the visit recorded in the most recent video, Croslin urged Misty to tell police everything she knows about Haleigh's disappearance, even if it means giving investigators information about her ex-husband, Ronald Cummings.

"I want you to forget about Ronald, and if you know anything Ronald did, you need to come forward," Croslin said. "Do not protect him because he's not going to protect you."

Cummings said she doesn't think she'll get a fair trial on the drug trafficking charges that landed her behind bars. She called the $1.3 million bail ridiculous, and said her jail time is unwarranted.

"They just targeted you for the Haleigh case, that's why you're in there right now," Croslin told her. "They can't use that against me though, Dad," Cummings replied. "This is two different cases. They cannot do that, Dad."

Croslin said that even his daughter's own attorney is skeptical and thinks that she is not telling everything she knows about Haleigh, who has now been missing for more than a year.

"He says he wasn't going to leave you. He's gonna stick with you to the end. He just wishes that you would be straight with him. He's your lawyer, He won't do anything to harm you," Croslin told his daughter.

Croslin told his daughter that police are just trying to wear her down while she's in jail so they can get more information.

As of Wednesday evening, the governor's office said the letter from Cummings has not been received.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23083375/detail.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: April 07, 2010, 08:10:04 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Update – Jail Video - Misty Croslin & Hank Croslin – The Next Set

Posted on April 7th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crime

I have not even had time to watch these videos. I have no clue if they contain any useful information or not. This is the second set, and it is of a video meeting between Misty Croslin and her father Hank Croslin.

Just to put into perspective how time consuming this video biz is, here is a screen shot taken earlier today! And that was just step one, of a single DVD.

We have to upload them, download them, slice and dice them. And then upload again. This is a very slow process with even the fastest of computers. I do ask that you just bear with us on this process.  Even the ‘big cheeses’ are having problems with these files!

The exact date of this conversation is unknown, however it was between Feb 17 and Mar 4.

My original plan was to stage these vids on YouTube, however it takes between 1 to 5 minutes to upload each megabyte of data, I have had an upload running for over 24 hours. Seeing as the Video only contains head shots of Misty and Hank holding a phone, I decided to bail from the video and just peel off the audio and give up on YouTube. These files do not Stream, and they are 50 meg each. Don’t download them on a dial-up connection! They will take some time!

The main protagonists are Misty Croslin and her Father Hank Croslin

Audio one:  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/audio0201.mp3

Audio two:  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/audio0101.mp3

Sorry I do not have a commentary to offer on these, I have not even listened or watched them yet.

But I will offer the ultimate teaser. Today we got word that another set of tapes are being released. They cover a good part of March. There are only six sets that have been made. And we have one set in our name!

The bad news is, oh no, the cycle starts over!

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124239/24240

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: April 07, 2010, 09:06:52 PM »

Thanks for all the updates, Heart.

Not sure when I might have the stomach to watch the four videos and listen to two audios though.

Maybe tomorrow.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: April 07, 2010, 09:54:05 PM »

Could it be the Misty did not pass the polygraph given by Law Enforement when she implicated brother Tommy and cousin Joe because the three of them were responsible for what happened to Haleigh?

I find it so strange that after one year Misty implicates others in the disappearance of the little girl.

IIRC - cousin Joe left for his home in Tennessee that night that Haleigh went missing.

Has cousin Joe and brother Tommy taken a polygraph?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Misty Croslin Reportedly Flunks Another Polygraph
Aired March 26, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE: I want to go straight back out to our lawyers, but first to Art Harris, investigative journalist, who broke the story just a few moments ago regarding yet another failed polygraph. What are the circumstances surrounding the poly?

ART HARRIS: Nancy, I can tell you that investigators have been trying to get Misty to take a new poly for quite a while. She was too sick one night to take it. But finally, on February 26th, 5:30 PM, they sent for her from her cell, the St. John`s County jail, several investigators, and one of the top polygraph operators in Florida, a woman who works part-time for the -- a nearby sheriff`s department, set up for it, and they sent for her.

She left her cell, went to the administration building. And they were very careful to spend at least an hour going over questions and what they were going to cover so that they could have control -- you know, control of questions and they knew what they were talking about and it would be a valid polygraph. She then went over this story about Misty claiming Tommy and cousin Joe showed up and Joe took the baby. They went over it again and again. Investigators...

GRACE: Where -- go ahead, Art.

HARRIS: Yes, investigators were waiting in another room. They were so excited, Nancy. They thought this might be the turning point. They had a tidbit. They had Misty telling these morsels that they wanted to believe, and they were trying to parse them out to see what parts of these stories might be verifiable through the poly. That would allow them to take it to the next step and squeeze somebody else, maybe.

Suddenly, the polygraph operator at 8:30 PM goes into the other room where everyone is waiting and has to deliver the news. Miserably, she flunked.

GRACE: That she flunked. When you say miserably, how badly did she flunk?

HARRIS: Every -- every question, I`m told, there was deception and they could not verify anything. And it is so frustrating. These investigators have worked so hard for so long. One has even mused that -- wonders could this be someone who can`t pass a polygraph, but could she be telling the truth?

<snipped>

JAMES WERTER, ATTORNEY FOR TOMMY CROSLIN: Thank you, Nancy. Good evening.

GRACE: Mr. Werter, Tommy Croslin insists he came to the home the evening Haleigh goes missing. He places himself at the home where the child disappeared. But he says he bammed on the door repeatedly, nobody ever came, and he left.

WERTER: Nancy, you have to understand when that statement was given, he had been arrested for that grand theft charge and he was in for a week waiting bond, and he was interviewed every day until he finally gave that statement. That`s why we want a polygraph to clear the air on the timeline.

GRACE: Well, don`t you think that Misty Croslin would have told this story before now, that she woke up and saw cousin Joe and her brother standing over Haleigh?

WERTER: I can`t really speculate as to anything that Misty says.

http://157.166.255.31/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/26/ng.01.html

Missing Florida Girl's Family: Pedophile Cousin Took Haleigh Cummings
Sunday, February 22, 2009

The family of a little Florida girl who apparently vanished while she was sleeping is afraid she was taken by a pedophile cousin.

The mother and paternal grandmother of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings said Friday the man in question is a cousin of Misty Croslin, the teenage girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.

Police are questioning the cousin, who is from Tennessee and was visiting when Haleigh disappeared before dawn Feb. 10, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

"What we've been told is that he's a sexual pedophile," said Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield. The child's grandmother, Teresa Neves, said Croslin described him as a "jerk" and she was worried.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,497744,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: April 07, 2010, 10:15:34 PM »

Family Suspicious Of Relative In Missing Girl Case
March 5, 2009

Family members previously said that Croslin's cousin, a man named Joe, visited the Cummings' home and left hours before Haleigh disappeared. Two weeks ago, Croslin told Matt Lauer on the "Today Show" that she doesn't trust her cousin and doesn't know if he's involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

"He's a criminal, pretty much," Croslin said. "He's been in trouble his whole life."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18857575/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: April 07, 2010, 10:18:45 PM »

No Tamikosmom neither Joe or Tommy has taken a poly.  And it appears that Joe did not leave the night of HaLeigh's disappearance. There is/are dated media picture/s of him and MC putting up missing pictures of HaLeigh at a convenience store during daylight hours.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: April 07, 2010, 10:31:01 PM »

No Tamikosmom neither Joe or Tommy has taken a poly.  And it appears that Joe did not leave the night of HaLeigh's disappearance. There is/are dated media picture/s of him and MC putting up missing pictures of HaLeigh at a convenience store during daylight hours.

Correction: Joe and somebody(perhaps Chelsea)

Heart
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: April 07, 2010, 10:45:41 PM »

Could it be the Misty did not pass the polygraph given by Law Enforement when she implicated brother Tommy and cousin Joe because the three of them were responsible for what happened to Haleigh?

I find it so strange that after one year Misty implicates others in the disappearance of the little girl.

IIRC - cousin Joe left for his home in Tennessee that night that Haleigh went missing.

Has cousin Joe and brother Tommy taken a polygraph?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Misty Croslin Reportedly Flunks Another Polygraph
Aired March 26, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE: I want to go straight back out to our lawyers, but first to Art Harris, investigative journalist, who broke the story just a few moments ago regarding yet another failed polygraph. What are the circumstances surrounding the poly?

ART HARRIS: Nancy, I can tell you that investigators have been trying to get Misty to take a new poly for quite a while. She was too sick one night to take it. But finally, on February 26th, 5:30 PM, they sent for her from her cell, the St. John`s County jail, several investigators, and one of the top polygraph operators in Florida, a woman who works part-time for the -- a nearby sheriff`s department, set up for it, and they sent for her.

She left her cell, went to the administration building. And they were very careful to spend at least an hour going over questions and what they were going to cover so that they could have control -- you know, control of questions and they knew what they were talking about and it would be a valid polygraph. She then went over this story about Misty claiming Tommy and cousin Joe showed up and Joe took the baby. They went over it again and again. Investigators...

GRACE: Where -- go ahead, Art.

HARRIS: Yes, investigators were waiting in another room. They were so excited, Nancy. They thought this might be the turning point. They had a tidbit. They had Misty telling these morsels that they wanted to believe, and they were trying to parse them out to see what parts of these stories might be verifiable through the poly. That would allow them to take it to the next step and squeeze somebody else, maybe.

Suddenly, the polygraph operator at 8:30 PM goes into the other room where everyone is waiting and has to deliver the news. Miserably, she flunked.

GRACE: That she flunked. When you say miserably, how badly did she flunk?

HARRIS: Every -- every question, I`m told, there was deception and they could not verify anything. And it is so frustrating. These investigators have worked so hard for so long. One has even mused that -- wonders could this be someone who can`t pass a polygraph, but could she be telling the truth?

<snipped>

JAMES WERTER, ATTORNEY FOR TOMMY CROSLIN: Thank you, Nancy. Good evening.

GRACE: Mr. Werter, Tommy Croslin insists he came to the home the evening Haleigh goes missing. He places himself at the home where the child disappeared. But he says he bammed on the door repeatedly, nobody ever came, and he left.

WERTER: Nancy, you have to understand when that statement was given, he had been arrested for that grand theft charge and he was in for a week waiting bond, and he was interviewed every day until he finally gave that statement. That`s why we want a polygraph to clear the air on the timeline.

GRACE: Well, don`t you think that Misty Croslin would have told this story before now, that she woke up and saw cousin Joe and her brother standing over Haleigh?

WERTER: I can`t really speculate as to anything that Misty says.

http://157.166.255.31/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/26/ng.01.html

Missing Florida Girl's Family: Pedophile Cousin Took Haleigh Cummings
Sunday, February 22, 2009

The family of a little Florida girl who apparently vanished while she was sleeping is afraid she was taken by a pedophile cousin.

The mother and paternal grandmother of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings said Friday the man in question is a cousin of Misty Croslin, the teenage girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.

Police are questioning the cousin, who is from Tennessee and was visiting when Haleigh disappeared before dawn Feb. 10, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

"What we've been told is that he's a sexual pedophile," said Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield. The child's grandmother, Teresa Neves, said Croslin described him as a "jerk" and she was worried.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,497744,00.html

When I first heard about Haleigh...I recall hearing about this family member that was initially suspected...I thought then that he had SOMETHING to do with it...and the trash bins I felt was a key...as well as, the aunt (I believe) reported that her van had been moved and there was a new scratch on it...but, that kept getting knocked down...reports said that authorities spoke with him and he was cleared...I didn't understand how or what alibi he had.  Could it not be possible that he did leave long enough to move Haleigh's body somewhere between here and TN?  Or he went far enough to dispose of her and return?  I wonder what his alibi was?  Surely it wasn't verification from this family.

In the

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: April 07, 2010, 11:38:24 PM »

Thanks Heart

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: April 08, 2010, 12:17:25 AM »

When I first heard about Haleigh...I recall hearing about this family member that was initially suspected...I thought then that he had SOMETHING to do with it...and the trash bins I felt was a key...as well as, the aunt (I believe) reported that her van had been moved and there was a new scratch on it...but, that kept getting knocked down...reports said that authorities spoke with him and he was cleared...I didn't understand how or what alibi he had.  Could it not be possible that he did leave long enough to move Haleigh's body somewhere between here and TN?  Or he went far enough to dispose of her and return?  I wonder what his alibi was?  Surely it wasn't verification from this family.

In the

labubske

Thanks.  I had forgotten about the account encompassing the van which was taken without permission on the night Haleigh disappeared.

I cannot believe that Misty would have taken all the heat this past year if she knew that Tommy and Joe were behind Haleigh's disappearance UNLESS she was also a participant.

It should not be forgotten that Tommy places himself at the trailer at 10:00 PM and claims Misty was not home.  Could it be that cousins Tommy and Joe knew that Ron Jr. and Haleigh were home alone?

labubske ... I am not sure how all the pieces of the puzzle fits together but somehome I believe that these three hold the answers.

Janet

_____

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: April 08, 2010, 12:38:47 AM »

Misty Cummings Complains About Jail Treatment
She Says She Wants To Mix With Other Inmates

POSTED: Wednesday, April 7, 2010
UPDATED: 7:49 pm EDT April 7, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- The former stepmother of missing girl Haleigh Cummings has told her father she is not happy with the way she's been treated while behind bars on drug charges.

The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office released more video of Misty Cummings' jailhouse visits with relatives. During a visit with her father, Hank Croslin Sr. she said she wants Gov. Charlie Crist to look into her treatment in jail.

Cummings said she is upset she has to stay in confinement away from other inmates. She also complained about the food.

[Misty Cummings during a jail visit, as seen in video released April 7.]
Misty Cummings during a jail visit, as seen in video released April 7. More

During the visit recorded in the most recent video, Croslin urged Misty to tell police everything she knows about Haleigh's disappearance, even if it means giving investigators information about her ex-husband, Ronald Cummings.

"I want you to forget about Ronald, and if you know anything Ronald did, you need to come forward," Croslin said. "Do not protect him because he's not going to protect you."

Cummings said she doesn't think she'll get a fair trial on the drug trafficking charges that landed her behind bars. She called the $1.3 million bail ridiculous, and said her jail time is unwarranted.

"They just targeted you for the Haleigh case, that's why you're in there right now," Croslin told her. "They can't use that against me though, Dad," Cummings replied. "This is two different cases. They cannot do that, Dad."

Croslin said that even his daughter's own attorney is skeptical and thinks that she is not telling everything she knows about Haleigh, who has now been missing for more than a year.

"He says he wasn't going to leave you. He's gonna stick with you to the end. He just wishes that you would be straight with him. He's your lawyer, He won't do anything to harm you," Croslin told his daughter.

Croslin told his daughter that police are just trying to wear her down while she's in jail so they can get more information.

As of Wednesday evening, the governor's office said the letter from Cummings has not been received.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23083375/detail.html

Looks like she is complaining because they don't serve Roxies.

I say let her in GP.  She wants it, let her go there.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: April 08, 2010, 12:40:46 AM »

How dare she complain about the food when so many people wish they could afford 3 meals a day, the same people who are paying her meal ticket with the skin off their backs.  How dare she?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: April 08, 2010, 01:18:26 AM »

Yes, I agree Tamikosmom...the three seem to be the key...and well said Bearlyhere...this new generation (not all) seems to have a false sense of entitlement...like the world owes them something...I teach my little ones that NO ONE OWES them ANYTHING...but, if someone is kind enough to help them out one day or gives from their heart then they should be very appreciative...but it should NEVER be expected.  Even from me...I love my children...and I know that one of the worse things that I could do to them is hand them whatever they want...I tell them that I must provide a safe environment...shelter...food/drink...and the basics in life...education...other than that whatever I give to them is because I want to...not because I have to or because they demand it...hopefully, they will not grow up thinking that others owe them...like three meals a day...and specific meals at that...especially if they are not able to live by the rules of society...and then expect that same society to pay their way...like these idiots ( I don't believe they will fall into this category--just an example...lol)...WTH?  I don't think so!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: April 08, 2010, 07:31:44 AM »

in regards to Misty complaining about her treatment....One can only hope that Haleigh is being fed as well as she, Misty is being fed, is in "protective custody"for her own good,  and is in a warm bed with a blanket and a pillow to sleep on!! grrrrr!! don't even get me started on this idiot Misty! I am betting that  Haleigh would love to have her family be able to come and visit her and comfort her!!
Misty just needs to STFU in my opinion!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: April 08, 2010, 08:06:52 AM »

www.bloggernews.net 

Simon has more audios up of Misty and Hank Sr and more on the way.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: April 08, 2010, 08:22:12 AM »

www.bloggernews.net 

Simon has more audios up of Misty and Hank Sr and more on the way.

There actually are TWO new articles ... both have audio tapes.  Scroll down a bit and you will see the first one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.