March 28, 2024, 04:05:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 491874 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #160 on: February 20, 2010, 09:56:05 PM »

Supposed to get 27 pills, Hope and Misty give Ron 25. He tells the UC they can go get them; says they won't deal with that dude again.

And I could have sworn I saw Ron put one in his mouth. But I guess it could have been something else.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: February 20, 2010, 09:57:55 PM »

gotcha so two totally different Brandons.  I remember early on but so many details in this one.  this one reminds me of christine sheddy in alot of ways with the backwards deliverance way.  so many misc. characters.
a lot of parallels between the 2 like why was brandon overstreet even brougt into the light of existence i can't remember
but i wondered if everyone just had tid bits and assumed a lot... like mention of cousin brandon mention of cousin from tn visiting mention of out of state jail inmate re interviewed assumed to be joe but joe was re interviewed at his mom's not in jail and brandon frye was in a tn jail at the time... so many interchangeable facts that i often wondered if we were looking at the wrong cousin
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: February 20, 2010, 09:58:36 PM »

Supposed to get 27 pills, Hope and Misty give Ron 25. He tells the UC they can go get them; says they won't deal with that dude again.

And I could have sworn I saw Ron put one in his mouth. But I guess it could have been something else.

and you doubt that you saw it.....why?  we all know he did!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: February 20, 2010, 09:58:41 PM »

Heart you kill me YOU made me laugh...thank you!
  I just about fell out of my chair when the pic of Lisa popped up. I was thinking Hope sure looks a lot older then 18 and rather homely, and then next is the pic of Lisa 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: February 20, 2010, 09:59:04 PM »

Cummings-Croslin video released

Tape of alleged drug sale sent to Nancy Grace
Posted: February 20, 2010 - 12:04am

By RICHARD PRIOR

Attorneys for Ronald Cummings, father of missing HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings, and Cummings' ex-wife, Misty Croslin, were practically speechless Friday when they learned that videotape of the couple's alleged drug-dealing had been sent to a nationally televised entertainment program.

"I'm a little shocked they would mail out the video," said Cummings' lawyer, Terry Shoemaker, of Mowrey, Shoemaker Beardsley in St. Augustine. "That's the whole case.

"I've never, ever seen that happen."

Although the attorneys said they had not yet received their videos, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office sent a copy of the alleged drug transactions to the Nancy Grace show.

The footage was scheduled to be aired Friday night.

Shoemaker said the attorneys had been told they could view the "unredacted" version at the sheriff's office.

His office sent a check for a copy of the "redacted" version, which blocked the identities of undercover officers. He said he had not received a copy by Thursday.

Friday afternoon, Shoemaker was driving back from Miami, where he had been attending a conference. Audioclips from the video were being played on a Miami radio station, he said.

"It's all over the place," Shoemaker said.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood with the PCSO said copies had been sent to local television stations as well as Nancy Grace, whose representative calls him "just about every day to see what's new."

Not unusual

He said it's not unusual anymore for law enforcement officers to release video of alleged crimes. He cited the images from stores' surveillance cameras that capture robberies and shootings.

"Really, this is not out of the ordinary," he said. "This is a very high-profile case."

Croslin, for a short time, was the stepmother of HaLeigh Cummings, who was 5 years old when she disappeared from her father's Satsuma mobile home the night of Feb. 9, 2009.

The teenager, who was Ronald Cummings' live-in girlfriend at the time, was babysitting HaLeigh and her younger brother while their father worked a night shift as a crane operator.

The two were married March 12, one month after the child disappeared.

They were divorced on Oct. 15.

Cummings, Croslin and three others were arrested in Putnam County on Jan. 20 and charged with multiple counts of drug trafficking.

An undercover officer allegedly bought oxycodone and hydrocodone several times and then offered to sell the pills. The 330 pills involved had an estimated street value of $3,900.

Cummings, 26, was charged with five counts of trafficking in prescription drugs.

Croslin, 18, faces eight counts (including one in St. Johns County).

Also charged were Croslin's brother, Hank Croslin Jr., 23 (one count); a cousin, Hope A. Sykes, 18 (one count); and Donna Brock, 44 (one count).

Chris Kelly, a spokesman for the State Attorney's Office, said there was nothing unusual about the video release.

Following the law

"Our obligation is to comply with Florida's Public Records law," he said.

The only exemptions from that law are for a suspect's alleged confession and when an investigation is "ongoing," he said.

His case falls into one of those categories, Shoemaker said.

"As long as the case is being litigated, it's an ongoing investigation," he said.

Croslin's lawyer, Robert Fields of Dowda & Fields in Palatka, said he agreed "100 percent" with Shoemaker.

Fields still didn't have a copy on Friday.

Of all the media outlets the sheriff's office could have sent the video to, Fields particularly objected to a copy going to Nancy Grace, whose program bills itself as "television's only justice themed/interview/debate show."

"How in the world could an entertainment show like that get copies of this court discovery prior to the parties' attorneys?" he asked. "And it is just an entertainment show. It's not a legal show. It's not journalism.

"So they're pumping this out to Nancy Grace. There's a strategy there.

"I have a strong opinion about what their strategy is, but I'm not at liberty to say what that is."

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-02-20/cummings-croslin-video-released

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: February 20, 2010, 10:00:05 PM »

I just about fell out of my chair when the pic of Lisa popped up. I was thinking Hope sure looks a lot older then 18 and rather homely, and then next is the pic of Lisa 
hope looks like a cross between a st bernard and a pig... a pigdog
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: February 20, 2010, 10:02:02 PM »

Wow, thanks
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: February 20, 2010, 10:03:19 PM »

what vid did misty say that about having to spend her bday with haleigh
link please?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: February 20, 2010, 10:03:29 PM »

and you doubt that you saw it.....why?  we all know he did!
I was reading on another forum that it looked like Ron put a tic tac mint in his mouth 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: February 20, 2010, 10:04:21 PM »

hope looks like a cross between a st bernard and a pig... a pigdog
  Bingo
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: February 20, 2010, 10:04:33 PM »

gotcha so two totally different Brandons.  I remember early on but so many details in this one.  this one reminds me of christine sheddy in alot of ways with the backwards deliverance way.  so many misc. characters.
a lot of parallels between the 2 like why was brandon overstreet even brougt into the light of existence i can't remember
but i wondered if everyone just had tid bits and assumed a lot... like mention of cousin brandon mention of cousin from tn visiting mention of out of state jail inmate re interviewed assumed to be joe but joe was re interviewed at his mom's not in jail and brandon frye was in a tn jail at the time... so many interchangeable facts that i often wondered if we were looking at the wrong cousin

true because my understanding was that only Joe Overstreet was there at the time which I think is why the gun part was confusing because he appears to some to be more respectfull (I guess) than what we know of Ron.  But so many different perspectives get thrown in that you began to wonder what is going on.  so who was interviewed by LE up in TN?  Was it Joe or Brandon to your understanding and who was visiting at the time Haleigh went missing and do they really matter?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: February 20, 2010, 10:10:13 PM »

link please?

Yes not to jump on a bandwagon I usually read and wait a day or so but I've been looking myself and wondered this same thing earlier today.  I'd like to see it w/my own eyes or hear it.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #172 on: February 20, 2010, 10:15:31 PM »

NRCG....you did see it right ...when they passed them over to Ron he put something in his mouth and I think it was one of the pills or maybe 2.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: February 20, 2010, 10:16:42 PM »

link please?

Yes not to jump on a bandwagon I usually read and wait a day or so but I've been looking myself and wondered this same thing earlier today.  I'd like to see it w/my own eyes or hear it.
I did hear it with my own ears, it was on one of the clips from the videos, Ill see if I can find it..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: February 20, 2010, 10:16:47 PM »

Heart I bet you Fields and Shoemaker are crapping their pants, excuse the expression.  I cannot imagine....the National attention has got to be killing these small town guys.

And ahhhh I think we all know what the strategy is we only hope it works MO - RONS.  Misty spill the beans alright already.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: February 20, 2010, 10:18:13 PM »

Rose, I doubt it was a tic tac Ron put in his mouth...lol....I dont think with all these pills and the promise of money he was worried about his breath...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: February 20, 2010, 10:22:55 PM »

dopeboy

Counting out 2-4-6-8, Ronald then says in the vid: "because of my daughter y'know, anyone thats ever seen anything about it knows. Please don't tell nobody that I done this __man, ppl go to assumin I was a dopeboy and I musta ripped somebody off or pissed somebody off and that's what happened. That ain't what fuc_kin happened man. Dopeboys don't come get your kids like that."

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: February 20, 2010, 10:24:40 PM »

link please?

I did hear it with my own ears, it was on one of the clips from the videos, Ill see if I can find it..

Thanks HH I believe it I'd just like to see it or hear it.  I put nothing past Misty.  But that statement on tape is priceless. I've been absent for awhile but the tapes I listened to I couldn't find it.  Could it be in the last thread? 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: February 20, 2010, 10:33:59 PM »

Heart I bet you Fields and Shoemaker are crapping their pants, excuse the expression.  I cannot imagine....the National attention has got to be killing these small town guys.

And ahhhh I think we all know what the strategy is we only hope it works MO - RONS.  Misty spill the beans alright already.
I can't understand why these attorneys are still representing these fools.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: February 20, 2010, 10:34:04 PM »

link please?

Thanks HH I believe it I'd just like to see it or hear it.  I put nothing past Misty.  But that statement on tape is priceless. I've been absent for awhile but the tapes I listened to I couldn't find it.  Could it be in the last thread? 
someone at twitter posted  link to it and Ill see if I can go back and get it, I couldnt believe she said that crap, I was just discusted....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.