April 17, 2024, 10:17:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492527 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: April 13, 2010, 05:10:19 PM »

Suspect In Custody In Haleigh Investigation

Posted: 3:04 pm EDT April 13, 2010Updated: 4:47 pm EDT April 13, 2010

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Investigators were back out in Satsuma, Fla. looking for clues in the Haleigh Cummings investigation Tuesday. She's the 5-year-old girl who disappeared from her bed in her father's mobile home 14 months ago.

Sources told WFTV a suspect is in custody, but wouldn't provide any additional details.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23138607/detail.html

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: April 13, 2010, 05:11:19 PM »

Levi_Page    MISTY CROSLIN'S GRANDMOTHER says that Joe Overstreets home is surrounded
3 minutes ago via web
WTH 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1822 on: April 13, 2010, 05:12:08 PM »

printemaillinkShare this:twitterfacebookmorecomment[9]Text Size:AAASuspect In Custody In Haleigh Investigation
Posted: 3:04 pm EDT April 13, 2010
Updated: 4:47 pm EDT April 13, 2010

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Investigators were back out in Satsuma, Fla. looking for clues in the Haleigh Cummings investigation Tuesday. She's the 5-year-old girl who disappeared from her bed in her father's mobile home 14 months ago.

Sources told WFTV a suspect is in custody, but wouldn't provide any additional details.

Meanwhile, investigators would not give out the exact location of the search, to keep onlookers away. They would only say it's near previous searches for the girl.

"A search is currently being conducted as the result of one of the many leads received thus far in this case. The area being searched is in the Satsuma area of Putnam County. The exact location is not being released at this time in an attempt to prevent unnecessary congestion from onlookers. Although various resources are being utilized to conduct this search, it is just one of many operations conducted during this investigation. Due to the sensitivity of this investigation, the name of the person providing the tip and the physical evidence alleged to be in this area, will not be released," investigators wrote in a release issued Tuesday.

The girl's father, Ronald Cummings, and former stepmother, Misty, are in jail facing drug trafficking charges. Police said those charges are unrelated to the missing child.

Hmmmmm...   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: April 13, 2010, 05:12:15 PM »

Meanwhile, investigators would not give out the exact location of the search, to keep onlookers away. They would only say it's near previous searches for the girl.

"A search is currently being conducted as the result of one of the many leads received thus far in this case. The area being searched is in the Satsuma area of Putnam County. The exact location is not being released at this time in an attempt to prevent unnecessary congestion from onlookers. Although various resources are being utilized to conduct this search, it is just one of many operations conducted during this investigation. Due to the sensitivity of this investigation, the name of the person providing the tip and the physical evidence alleged to be in this area, will not be released," investigators wrote in a release issued Tuesday.

The girl's father, Ronald Cummings, and former stepmother, Misty, are in jail facing drug trafficking charges. Police said those charges are unrelated to the missing child.

thanks Mission...I wonder  if this is referring to a new suspect or one that is already in jail?  And suspect of what??  kidnapping? murder?  They know something BIG!!  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1824 on: April 13, 2010, 05:12:34 PM »

Over a gun, a d@mn gun 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: April 13, 2010, 05:12:56 PM »

No doubt all of this is connected to drugs in some way or form.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1826 on: April 13, 2010, 05:13:01 PM »

thanks Mission...I wonder  if this is referring to a new suspect or one that is already in jail?  And suspect of what??  kidnapping? murder?  They know something BIG!!  JMO
That is exactly what I was wondering Sunny.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1827 on: April 13, 2010, 05:13:08 PM »

Klaas did you get the other set now? IM a lil drier now. I missed alot on my trip lol.

Never Give Up!

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: April 13, 2010, 05:13:09 PM »

On channel  4 live they showed divers lifting something like a container but this may be video from earlier

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1829 on: April 13, 2010, 05:13:14 PM »

No doubt all of this is connected to drugs in some way or form.

Oh yes 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: April 13, 2010, 05:13:26 PM »

Exactly my thoughts.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1831 on: April 13, 2010, 05:13:59 PM »

Maybe this is why MC and RC seemed so confident and the smirks and all because the area had already been searched and nothing was found so they thought that they were home free?

You are wrong about Ron    The end is near....you'll see

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1832 on: April 13, 2010, 05:14:13 PM »

And another to refresh our memories....

According to her letter, Chelsea said Misty wrote that when Tommy and Joe arrived, “Misty told them she didn’t know Ronald had apparently taken the gun from his usual hiding place. So when they got there, and couldn’t find the gun, Tommy said, ‘I’m going home,’ and left, and then Joe got mad, grabbed Haleigh and took off.”

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/26/exclusive-misty-croslin-flunks-secret-police-polygraph/

Thanks Wyks.  This article is an excellent read.

I still cannot believe that Misty would have taken the heat for the past year if she were not a participant in some capacity in the happening encompassing Haleigh disappearance.  Could it all be connected to drugs.

Could it be that the reason Misty failed the recent polygraph ... the polygraph that she implicates brother Tommy and cousin Ron ... is that she was not telling the entire truth ... the entire truth that would implicate her also?

Janet

You're welcome Janet, and yes this is what I'm thinking as well.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: April 13, 2010, 05:14:15 PM »

Levi_Page    MISTY CROSLIN'S GRANDMOTHER says that Joe Overstreets home is surrounded
3 minutes ago via web
WTH 

I keep watching the Davidson County jail inmate list. No Overstreet listed ... yet.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1834 on: April 13, 2010, 05:14:22 PM »

On channel  4 live they showed divers lifting something like a container but this may be video from earlier

I saw that too.....it broke my heart as it reminded me of the Sandra Cantu case

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: April 13, 2010, 05:14:32 PM »

According to her letter, Chelsea said Misty wrote that when Tommy and Joe arrived, “Misty told them she didn’t know Ronald had apparently taken the gun from his usual hiding place. So when they got there, and couldn’t find the gun, Tommy said, ‘I’m going home,’ and left, and then Joe got mad, grabbed Haleigh and took off.”

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/26/exclusive-misty-croslin-flunks-secret-police-polygraph/

I still cannot believe that Misty would have taken the heat for the past year if she were not a participant in some capacity in the happening encompassing Haleigh disappearance.  Could it all be connected to drugs?

Could it be that the reason Misty failed the recent polygraph ... the polygraph that she implicates brother Tommy and cousin Ron ... is that she was not telling the entire truth ... the entire truth that would implicate her also?

Janet

Reminder

Missing Florida Girl's Family: Pedophile Cousin Took Haleigh Cummings
Sunday, February 22, 2009

The family of a little Florida girl who apparently vanished while she was sleeping is afraid she was taken by a pedophile cousin.

The mother and paternal grandmother of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings said Friday the man in question is a cousin of Misty Croslin, the teenage girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.

Police are questioning the cousin, who is from Tennessee and was visiting when Haleigh disappeared before dawn Feb. 10, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

"What we've been told is that he's a sexual pedophile," said Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield. The child's grandmother, Teresa Neves, said Croslin described him as a "jerk" and she was worried.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,497744,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: April 13, 2010, 05:14:53 PM »

3 minutes ago via web
WTH 

Hmmmm   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: April 13, 2010, 05:15:18 PM »

3 minutes ago via web

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: April 13, 2010, 05:15:36 PM »

Klaas did you get the other set now? IM a lil drier now. I missed alot on my trip lol.

Great pics, GrnLizrd!

Thank you!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: April 13, 2010, 05:16:06 PM »

I still cannot believe that Misty would have taken the heat for the past year if she were not a participant in some capacity in the happening encompassing Haleigh disappearance.  Could it all be connected to drugs.

Janet

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.