April 25, 2024, 10:56:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492776 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: April 13, 2010, 06:08:36 PM »

Don't know about this, but here we go. This is also the poster that broke the news about the Mondex search.

# I didn't expect to be able to contact & get in touch w/ this person so quickly but being that I did I wanted to get this bit out..     9 minutes ago  via web

Thought I heard them say that Tommy was brought down to the area where the search is being conducted, but there was alot of background noise 11 minutes ago via web

I had less than a 3 minute conversation w/ the person who was able to tell me this & we are set to speak again this evening.. 12 minutes ago via web

Ok .. I can see ya'll now.. Was told that Tommy has confessed that him & Joe did infact take & kill Haleigh.. 13 minutes ago via web  

http://twitter.com/The_Rose_Red
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: April 13, 2010, 06:09:24 PM »

This day will surely go down in infamy if they find two missing children in one day! Praise God for the safe return of Nadia and bless little Haleigh as she makes her way home again. Poor lil thing, she didn't deserve this.

IMO, every single person in her life (except her teacher) failed her. And failed her miserably.

Ill second that

GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1922 on: April 13, 2010, 06:09:33 PM »

the originals i think were very big i tried to fix to send lol so sorry for the delay and if i made them to small.

Never Give Up!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1923 on: April 13, 2010, 06:09:45 PM »

Ok .. I can see ya'll now.. Was told that Tommy has confessed that him & Joe did infact take & kill Haleigh.. 13 minutes ago via web   But I thought Joe wasn't arrested? What a mess of information
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: April 13, 2010, 06:10:07 PM »

Thank you for all the pictures you took and made available to us GrnLizrd   

Klaas- do you want me to post them over in the other thread?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: April 13, 2010, 06:10:13 PM »

Don't know about this, but here we go. This is also the poster that broke the news about the Mondex search.

# I didn't expect to be able to contact & get in touch w/ this person so quickly but being that I did I wanted to get this bit out..     9 minutes ago  via web

Thought I heard them say that Tommy was brought down to the area where the search is being conducted, but there was alot of background noise 11 minutes ago via web

I had less than a 3 minute conversation w/ the person who was able to tell me this & we are set to speak again this evening.. 12 minutes ago via web

Ok .. I can see ya'll now.. Was told that Tommy has confessed that him & Joe did infact take & kill Haleigh.. 13 minutes ago via web

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: April 13, 2010, 06:10:14 PM »

this boat ramp at shell harbour is pretty isolated, and the place is very big and very close to HaLeighs house, I have every reason to belive this is exactly where they tool that poor little girl, this is a very sad day...

It is closer to GGM Sykes house. I found that interesting.

~5 miles to Green Lane, ~2 miles to 4th Avenue.

We really need more information! I am so anxious to learn more.

Address:
130 Shell Harbor Rd
Satsuma, Florida 32189

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: April 13, 2010, 06:10:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Long time no see, but I've still been following the news on Caylee and Haleigh.  It's been a big day around Central FL with Nadia being found safe, thank GOD!  Now to wait and see if they find anything out about Haleigh.  Good to hear there is someone in custody.

Hope you all have been doing ok.

kumbawa FL Beagle Mom San

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: April 13, 2010, 06:11:07 PM »

the originals i think were very big i tried to fix to send lol so sorry for the delay and if i made them to small.

Thank you for all your time and effort 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: April 13, 2010, 06:11:32 PM »

HLN is covering the case right now
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: April 13, 2010, 06:11:34 PM »

thanks Klaas and Green Lizard!!  I am still stunned from read what heart just posted

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: April 13, 2010, 06:11:43 PM »

Would that not be breaking with the media by now, that's huge if factual.   There is nothing on Art Harris, surprisingly.  HLN is reporting what we already knew Misty was brought back 5:30 eastern

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: April 13, 2010, 06:12:49 PM »

this boat ramp at shell harbour is pretty isolated, and the place is very big and very close to HaLeighs house, I have every reason to belive this is exactly where they tool that poor little girl, this is a very sad day...

I cant be certain Brandy without going there myself but the last time I was in Satsuma, this area was closer to Ronalds house, but again I cant be certain, but I will be tomorrow, I remember seeing the sign but then I kinda looked at everything so, I could be wrong.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: April 13, 2010, 06:14:44 PM »

I cant be certain Brandy without going there myself but the last time I was in Satsuma, this area was closer to Ronalds house, but again I cant be certain, but I will be tomorrow, I remember seeing the sign but then I kinda looked at everything so, I could be wrong.

I used google maps and make that statement according to the results.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: April 13, 2010, 06:15:35 PM »

I wonder if there was not some sort of weight involved.  After all this time to expect anything to be in the same area of water would seem to be a long shot.  Wasn't there initially some talk about cement blocks around the home? I wonder if something like that wasn't used a weight.

Good memory cheeky monkey!

What is a "cinder" block?

Janet

++++++

Attorney: Haleigh Cummings' father filing for divorce
updated 8:40 a.m. EDT, Wed October 7, 2009

Misty Cummings, then known as Misty Croslin, was the last person known to have seen Haleigh the night she disappeared from the family's rented mobile home. The teenager said she tucked Haleigh and her 4-year-old brother into bed about 8 p.m. and went to sleep herself two hours later, but awoke at 3 a.m. to find the girl missing and a cinder block propping open a back door.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/06/haleigh.cummings.father.divorce/index.html

i'm not exactly sure.  pretty heavy though i think.  i just wonder why add that fact in if the kidnapping story wasn't true and the block wasn't involved somehow.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: April 13, 2010, 06:16:05 PM »

That's OK GrnLizrd.  The trick is to change the resolution.  The resolution of the originals are like 230 or 260 and I change them to 72.   You can likely keep the original size if you simply change the resolution to 72.  I wouldn't worry about it now though.  Maybe do one or two of the "better" pics if you want. THANKS!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: April 13, 2010, 06:16:48 PM »

I used google maps and make that statement according to the results.
I know, but the woods have little path like roads that cut through that is not named or anything that locals take to get through where normally a road would not be, so thats what Im talking about, but your Google maps could be correct too, I was just saying,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: April 13, 2010, 06:17:05 PM »

Well, Misty did tell her father that it would hurt people in the family, one definitely.  Hank Sr's reaction to the reporter earlier today seems to indicate one if not both of his children are involved criminally that he wouldnt talk and seemed short with the reporter.    I dont know I had a gut feeling from early on it involved Tommy as well....hanging on to see what if anything comes of that blog comment posted above.

Its a good thing Ronald has been locked up right now, thats a given....that is not a supportive statement although I think I would  be practically murderous if it was my flesh & blood

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: April 13, 2010, 06:17:08 PM »

Would that not be breaking with the media by now, that's huge if factual.   There is nothing on Art Harris, surprisingly.  HLN is reporting what we already knew Misty was brought back 5:30 eastern

Are you been listening to HLN, they are so far behind on their reporting and their talking heads, I am sitting here shaking my head.  This poster may have her info incorrect but I will wait and see.  She posted the info about the Mondex search almost if not 24 hours prior to the media reporting it and her info was discounted until it was reported by the media.

We will have to wait and see.

Heart
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1939 on: April 13, 2010, 06:18:03 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.