April 25, 2024, 07:15:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492790 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2010, 11:55:59 AM »

"I had to spend my 17th birthday with HaLeigh and it F"d my whole night up. WOW 

Kinda weird that she only says she had to spend it with Haleigh, not "the kids", maybe that's the first words of truth out of her pie hole about her REAL feelings toward "ron's little girl".  POS's, both of them
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2010, 12:00:47 PM »

What I got out of the tapes, Misty is the people person, she can talk and flirt, while Ron is not a people person. Ron needed Misty for that part, while he had the ideas for it all. I just don't see Misty being no mastermind of anything. Even that idea about leaving the drugs in the bathroom at Spinners, and then she would go into the bathroom to get them, that wasn't her idea, that was Ron telling her to tell the under cover police that. IMO

Great insight..ITA
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2010, 12:01:10 PM »

Another funny thing I noticed in the tapes is the undercover keeps the back doors locked so he keeps having to unlock them to let them out.  Now wouldn't some of you find that weird.  I mean if I have people in my back seat they usually holler hey take the door locks off man.  Or ask why do you keep lockings us in.  Maybe it's just weird to me?

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Just a thought on the door locks....most new cars the doors lock automatically when you start the engine. I know my sons surburban does it and my daughter's monte carlo does.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2010, 12:11:07 PM »

What I got out of the tapes, Misty is the people person, she can talk and flirt, while Ron is not a people person. Ron needed Misty for that part, while he had the ideas for it all. I just don't see Misty being no mastermind of anything. Even that idea about leaving the drugs in the bathroom at Spinners, and then she would go into the bathroom to get them, that wasn't her idea, that was Ron telling her to tell the under cover police that. IMO

True ... true but I think we are gonna find that Misty made the intial contact w/the guy and made more of the deals with the guy hence Misty having more charges which is fact.  I'm not saying Misty is the ringleader by any means, I'm simply stating she is not a simple little standby part in this or being made to do these things.  She's is very cunning and manipulative and that speaks to her character in general IMO.  Which reflects upon the overall story of Haleighs disappearance.  If some choose to see it as Ron and his family beat and coerced Lil Misty into the conspiracy coverup of Haleigh's disappearance that is no skin off my back, I just see it different:  Misty is an accomplice to everything.  Misty is/was a more than willing partner to all of this.  Haleigh's disappearance and the drugs. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2010, 12:16:25 PM »

True ... true but I think we are gonna find that Misty made the intial contact w/the guy and made more of the deals with the guy hence Misty having more charges which is fact.  I'm not saying Misty is the ringleader by any means, I'm simply stating she is not a simple little standby part in this or being made to do these things.  She's is very cunning and manipulative and that speaks to her character in general IMO.  Which reflects upon the overall story of Haleighs disappearance.  If some choose to see it as Ron and his family beat and coerced Lil Misty into the conspiracy coverup of Haleigh's disappearance that is no skin off my back, I just see it different:  Misty is an accomplice to everything.  Misty is/was a more than willing partner to all of this.  Haleigh's disappearance and the drugs. 
Misty is very cunning, and manipulative, but I also see Ron that way as well.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2010, 12:16:47 PM »

wow! what a biotch! wonder what Ron thinks about her saying this??? I would really like to slap Misty's face for saying such a thing!
what bugs me is that she didn't HAVE to spend her 17th birthday with Haleigh..she could have left that home anytime and lived somewhere else...perhaps if Misty would have left Ron and the kids, Haleigh would still be home and none of us would have been any the wiser of the goings on in Satsuma...jmo

Cookie - so true.  We all have choices in life.  She is the ringleader in my opinion.  Looking at her family dynamics says it all to me.  She rules them all.  This is no beaten downtrodden pathetic thing we are seeing this is a self centered falsely entitled POS who has been enabled to be the way she is by everyone around her.  Ron is no different.  This is what parents get when they allow there guilt to become the dominating factor in child rearing, imo. 

And she has the nerve to wonder why she isnt fooling anyone with half a brain cell as to what happened to Haleigh?  The slam dunk is her brother telling their father that "Misty better not be telling no stories about people" to me that means he knows what happened to Haleigh & he helped his sister but is now worried that Misty is going to spill it all because she's shaking in her stanky pants.

Misty has lived by example from her family of slugs & taken on the role of Princess of slug village, no joke!  Listen to her...me, me, me (sound familiar, o yea Casey Anthony).   She best be careful because if she talks like that where she will be for her 19th birthday, Big Bertha might just give that dum biotch her last present - a one way ticket to the highway of H...and it wont be pretty

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2010, 12:19:03 PM »

Another funny thing I noticed in the tapes is the undercover keeps the back doors locked so he keeps having to unlock them to let them out.  Now wouldn't some of you find that weird.  I mean if I have people in my back seat they usually holler hey take the door locks off man.  Or ask why do you keep lockings us in.  Maybe it's just weird to me?

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Just a thought on the door locks....most new cars the doors lock automatically when you start the engine. I know my sons surburban does it and my daughter's monte carlo does.

Maybe it's the window lock I'm thinking about that has the override button on the driver's door.  The door override lock is in the settings on new cars maybe.  I don't know I just find it odd and have had people in my backseat make comments about it...like they are trapped..ha ha.  I'm a Realtor of course I want to trap you..tee hee.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2010, 12:22:44 PM »

wow! what a biotch! wonder what Ron thinks about her saying this??? I would really like to slap Misty's face for saying such a thing!
what bugs me is that she didn't HAVE to spend her 17th birthday with Haleigh..she could have left that home anytime and lived somewhere else...perhaps if Misty would have left Ron and the kids, Haleigh would still be home and none of us would have been any the wiser of the goings on in Satsuma...jmo

Cookie - so true.  We all have choices in life.  She is the ringleader in my opinion.  Looking at her family dynamics says it all to me.  She rules them all.  This is no beaten downtrodden pathetic thing we are seeing this is a self centered falsely entitled POS who has been enabled to be the way she is by everyone around her.  Ron is no different.  This is what parents get when they allow there guilt to become the dominating factor in child rearing, imo. 

And she has the nerve to wonder why she isnt fooling anyone with half a brain cell as to what happened to Haleigh?  The slam dunk is her brother telling their father that "Misty better not be telling no stories about people" to me that means he knows what happened to Haleigh & he helped his sister but is now worried that Misty is going to spill it all because she's shaking in her stanky pants.

Misty has lived by example from her family of slugs & taken on the role of Princess of slug village, no joke!  Listen to her...me, me, me (sound familiar, o yea Casey Anthony).   She best be careful because if she talks like that where she will be for her 19th birthday, Big Bertha might just give that dum biotch her last present - a one way ticket to the highway of H...and it wont be pretty

We can only hope Capp!!!  And same for Ron and Tommy in my book...Let them all rot.  Stop questioning/pandering to them and just sentence them for the drugs 20 plus for each.  Sounds good to me.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2010, 12:25:35 PM »

Misty has lived by example from her family of slugs & taken on the role of Princess of slug village, no joke!  Listen to her...me, me, me (sound familiar, o yea Casey Anthony).   She best be careful because if she talks like that where she will be for her 19th birthday, Big Bertha might just give that dum biotch her last present - a one way ticket to the highway of H...and it wont be pretty

What was an ear opener for me is when Dope Boy Ron talks to the UN cop and tell him
Dope Boys don't come and get your kid like that.. Thats Not What Happened!!

What does Ron Know....
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2010, 12:32:40 PM »

Misty has lived by example from her family of slugs & taken on the role of Princess of slug village, no joke!  Listen to her...me, me, me (sound familiar, o yea Casey Anthony).   She best be careful because if she talks like that where she will be for her 19th birthday, Big Bertha might just give that dum biotch her last present - a one way ticket to the highway of H...and it wont be pretty

We can only hope Capp!!!  And same for Ron and Tommy in my book...Let them all rot.  Stop questioning/pandering to them and just sentence them for the drugs 20 plus for each.  Sounds good to me.

Misty could have left Ron's (at anytime) but Misty knew Amber would be called to watch Haleigh and Jr.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2010, 12:35:18 PM »

What was an ear opener for me is when Dope Boy Ron talks to the UN cop and tell him

What does Ron Know....
That to me Jersey was the Bombshell from the tapes. If that is not what happened, what did happen?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2010, 12:40:09 PM »

What does Ron Know....
That to me Jersey was the Bombshell from the tapes. If that is not what happened, what did happen?

yeah I agree I only wish LE did and had Ron in for questioning every day like they did Misty.  Baffling that they are not isn't it?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2010, 12:41:24 PM »

I would love to see the unredacted tapes.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2010, 12:51:50 PM »

What does Ron Know....

IMHO Ron knows  she is responsible whether she left their drug stash out for Haleigh to ingest recklessly, Misty drugged her either to make her pass out for a few hours or premeditatedly killed her because she didnt want to deal with her any longer...the truth is beginning to surface with the statements Misty and her brother are making now & they are too stuck on stupid to realize just how much they are giving up by flipping their jaws.    It seems to me that Ron knows that drugs are at the core of what happened to Haleigh & he knows he is culpable for having them & that tainted  tart in his house, taking care of his children.   One thing is for certain, Ron will never have custody of junior again & eventually they are all going to rot in the devil's den.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2010, 01:03:24 PM »

I would love to see the unredacted tapes.

I gotta say I would luv to also but I bet it has little to nothing redacted about Haleigh's case or we would be seeing additional charges by now or atleast midnight jail house questionings.

Sorry this whole case PO's me.  I don't understand how it can be so hard.  And it really burns me up that it was handled so poorly from the beginning.  Blankets thrown outside for sniffer dogs - to blow scent trails in the wind.  Dumpsters not searched until weeks later, phone records not checked till months later, doors taken weeks later, Joe the Tennessee cuz not looked at until wks/months later, fake searches, media circus with Whorealdo, Cobra, Kim Pwhatshername, and now Padilla.  My anger that her mother still can't pass a drug test after all this.  My anger that every single person in her life is crap...worthless crap.  Altho I know in my heart she cherished everyone of them.

I'm just seriously bumped how these morons are getting away with this in this day and age and I'm trying to keep up hope as we have so many missing being found recently and I find it hard in this little peanut of a back water case.  But the light at the end of the tunnel is a beautiful little girl named Haleigh who deserves to be found and placed where she needs to be and remembered in the way she should be remembered. 

Not remembered with the anger and the frustration we are all feeling now but with the knowledge that we got the guilty and they will pay.  And this beautiful little girl can go and rest in peace.  And that we will remember the lessons she has taught us.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2010, 01:42:46 PM »

Hope Sykes. Family members..  A day in court..

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22605742/index.html

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2010, 01:57:50 PM »

JG thanks that is the first picture I've seen of Hope.  Just read all the comments on here about her looks without having seen her.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2010, 02:04:58 PM »

I am sure glad I am not a young person looking a partner in Florida.....All the shots I have seen out of PC are some butt ugly people. That Hope is only 18 and looks as old as I do. And Lisa Croslin looks 75.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2010, 02:16:12 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96067&page=5

I found thread 4 & 5 worth reading for the questions and answers.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2010, 02:16:16 PM »

in te vid where the undercoverer says something about the pills building up hhis retirement fund ron is getting out of the car and says or an execution fund... weird
also when he is talking about the owner of spinners smoking crack he is definitely high on crack or cocaine or meth not pills ... it looks like he will explode if he opens his eyes any wider... and the door locking thing is no big deal you would do that if you were legit incase you were betting set up to be robbed... glad they caught them buying pills from the indercover because it just completes the trafficking charge now they have both directions
and why does he know the owner of spinners smokes crack? and why does trina seem to go there often?
these chitbags make me sick how over haleigh is...
it is not like they lost her at the mall "someone came into their home and stole her"
even if they didn't like or want haleigh wouldn't that invasion of privacy be enough to have you traumatized beyond belief...
i haven't heard any audio from the vids from last night
and as far as the lawyer not getting the tapes yet he probably didn't even ask... if he missed them we got them here lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.