April 23, 2024, 02:01:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492662 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: February 22, 2010, 01:05:01 AM »

Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Sexual Offender / Predator Flyer
Picture of an Offender or Predator

Martin Ramirez
Date Of Photo: 03/29/2006

Click Here to Track this Offender
Designation:    Sexual Offender
Name:    Martin Ramirez
Department of Corrections #:    J14482
Search the Dept of Corrections Website
Date of Birth:    03/27/1966
Race :    White
Sex:    Male
Hair:    Brown
Eyes:    Brown
Height:    5'07"
Weight:    160 lbs
Ramirez is registered as a Sexual Offender.
Positive identification cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made.
Aliases
Not Available
Scars, Marks & Tattoos
Not Available
Address Information
The following Address Information may not be accurate
Address    Address Source Information    Map Link
Absconded
CRESCENT CITY, FL 32112-5112
PUTNAM COUNTY    Source: Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement
Received: 02/08/2010
Type of Address: Permanent    Address not mappable
Crime Information - Qualifying Offenses
Adjudication Date    Crime Description    Court Case Number    Jurisdiction & State    Adjudication
03/23/2000    Lewd or lascivious battery victim 12-15 years old; F.S. 800.04(4) (PRINCIPAL)    9912620    DUVAL, FL    Adjudication Withheld

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=24400

Predator Alert- Martin Ramirez
   Reported by: Cathi Carson
Email: ccarson@ActionNewsJax.com
Last Update: 1/08 3:16 pm
Print Story | ShareThis
Set Text Size Small   Set Text Size Medium   Set Text Size Large   Set Text Size X-Large
CRESCENT CITY, Fla.-- There's a slew of sex offenders across the nation who are running from authorities. These people have violent pasts and officials say, if they aren't found, they could bring danger into our community.

Martin Ramirez is one of those people. He's a sex offender.

Officials say, Ramirez hasn't been living at the Crescent City address he registered at, he's been missing since 2008.

If you know where to find Ramirez, call Crime Stoppers at 1-866-845-TIPS.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Predator-Alert-Martin-Ramirez/8azdGYbkGU-JociKfZZ3wA.cspx

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #241 on: February 22, 2010, 08:05:28 AM »

sosimpleduh

No. I do not have information. Do the math. It WAS a payback for something Ronald did and I would bet dollars to donuts it had something to do with the drug sex spree Misty had with White Boy Greg and NayNay and the party in Crescent City with the mexicans and the prostitute Lindsay from St. Augustine. Too coincidental that all that went down right before Haleigh goes missing. Ronald did something bad and they paid him back. If it were drugs or robbery or battery, he would have fessed up to try to get Haleigh back. And..there is a missing mexican RSO from Crescent City. 

whoa i missed that so simple duh must be reading the boards and blogs huh
and i still cant find a missing reported S O thats mexican, white asian
cant find no one but chad an he is considered a fugitive

CW618, Goodmorning,

Was a body found this past year of a man in Flordia?

If someone is (illegally) here as in the 'brothel house' DNA and dental records wouldn't be available to indentify a person missing. I am saying - if one guy was missing from the group, it may be a normal thing in how they live with drugs, etc.

I have thought of the theory the poster mentioned, he may be warm or on the right trail, it is RC time line that keeps us in the air.

So Ronald what did happen?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #242 on: February 22, 2010, 08:22:21 AM »

Tommy got a ticket on 2/10/09. Wonder what time the ticket was written. Lindsy said it was quiet in her trailer the night Haligh disappeared.

Defendant
CROSLIN, HANK T JR
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2009-02-27 1 LOCAL ORD CITN:#09-1334 (02-10-09) PCSO/R CLARKE

2009-02-27 1 PUBLIC ANIMAL NUSIANCE

2009-02-27 1 $57.00 FINE DUE 03/12/2009

2009-02-27 2 OFFICER'S REPORT

2009-04-17 3 $57.00 LOCAL ORDINANCE FINE PAID

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post68975

Someone complained about his barking dog or his dog pottied on their property?!

lol

No idea what this citation was for.

Hi Brandi,

Hobbitt mentioned last year that they were issued a couple of citations for allowing their dog to run amuck in the neighborhood.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #243 on: February 22, 2010, 09:46:29 AM »

The Levi radio show was interesting last night, supposedly Ron made 90 calls that night, according to Art who was on the show. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: February 22, 2010, 10:04:01 AM »

The Levi radio show was interesting last night, supposedly Ron made 90 calls that night, according to Art who was on the show. 

Good Morning nrcg and all Monks!  I didn't get to listen last night will have to catch it today!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: February 22, 2010, 10:12:39 AM »

Good Morning nrcg and all Monks!  I didn't get to listen last night will have to catch it today!!
It was interesting.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: February 22, 2010, 10:14:18 AM »

Maybe Ron said "that ain't what happened" cause HE wasn't dealing drugs at that time, so to him, that could not have been what happened..?

but.....Misty was dealing drugs! possibly...and  Misty crossed someone, possibly from her weekend prior?

just a thought...not sticking up for Ron but throwing out another scenario....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: February 22, 2010, 10:21:30 AM »

Maybe Ron said "that ain't what happened" cause HE wasn't dealing drugs at that time, so to him, that could not have been what happened..?

but.....Misty was dealing drugs! possibly...and  Misty crossed someone, possibly from her weekend prior?

That could be, but I think Ron has been dealing drugs and dabbling for sometime. I don't think he just started this recently.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: February 22, 2010, 10:37:26 AM »

That could be, but I think Ron has been dealing drugs and dabbling for sometime. I don't think he just started this recently.

I don't disagree...I am just thinking that perhaps at the time that this happened,he maybe wasn't cause he had a job and was making money that way?  not to say that he didn't deal before Haleigh went missing ....but perhaps not to other people except ones that he knew real well and had a history of supplying drugs to ? dunno...Misty could have made some promises to "others" during her escapade weekend in order to get drugs and when she couldn't pay up, .....maybe it angered someone and they took matters into their own hands......

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #249 on: February 22, 2010, 11:11:04 AM »

Hi NoRose & Monkey's,

Was that 90 phone calls the night of Haleigh's disappearance?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: February 22, 2010, 11:14:41 AM »

Hi NoRose & Monkey's,

Thats what Art said last night......if this is true, Ronald knew there was something going on besides Misty just turning her phone off, otherwise,  he wouldnt have called that much, he knew, thats over 10 calls a hour for a 8 hour shift......when did he have time to work and why didnt he go home to check on his kids!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: February 22, 2010, 11:15:30 AM »

Hi NoRose & Monkey's,

Yes  That was what was being discussed on the show.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: February 22, 2010, 11:16:46 AM »

Hi NoRose & Monkey's,

Thats what Art said last night......if this is true, Ronald knew there was something going on besides Misty just turning her phone off, otherwise,  he wouldnt have called that much, he knew, thats over 10 calls a hour for a 8 hour shift......when did he have time to work and why didnt he go home to check on his kids!
That's the big question, geez, when you are at work, how do you get a chance to make phone calls like that. Unless he was off by himself and wasn't supervised at all.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #253 on: February 22, 2010, 11:23:33 AM »

Hi NoRose & Monkey's,

That's the big question, geez, when you are at work, how do you get a chance to make phone calls like that. Unless he was off by himself and wasn't supervised at all.

He and other workers were unloading a truck is what I recall...easy to get lost in the sauce.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: February 22, 2010, 11:59:00 AM »

Hi NoRose & Monkey's,

He and other workers were unloading a truck is what I recall...easy to get lost in the sauce.
Yes, but still a lot of calls 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: February 22, 2010, 12:15:20 PM »

Hi NoRose & Monkey's,

Yes, but still a lot of calls 

yes..lots of calls..who said this though? Art?
ron must have kept hitting the redial button...Wouldn't Misty be worried about when Ron got home and he would be pissy about trying to get through that many times and couldn't? why didn't Ron call his mom or grand ma to go over and check on the kids once he couldn't get through? unless that was one of the reasons that Granny Sykes did her trip over to the house earlier in the evening? who knows about this bunch! 

BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: February 22, 2010, 12:28:06 PM »

I have a hard time believeing that Haleigh a bright smart five, almost six yr old saw some pills and thought they were candy and od'ed that is my problem with the whole other side of this.  The statistics just aren't there.  We have discussed lollies and such till I'm blue in the face.  These people are not that sophisticated.  They are doing roxies and meth and crap drugs or coke.  And Haleigh is as an intelligent little lady.  I've seen children reared around drug parents they know what mom & dad's special candies are and what to stay away from especially at 5.

she migt not have thought they were candy... wen my kid was 5 it ate everything... chewed on erasers game pieces etc... she didn't have to think it was candy to put it in her mouth.... sometimes kids tat see pill poppers see mommy and daddy taking their medicine as though it was candy and saying things like mommy is sick i need my meds etc...maybe she knew it was meds and did it anyways

Penny thanks, that's what I was looking for...a different perspective on a 5 yr old.  I know statistics and I know 5 yr olds just not this 5 yr old.  statistics and my knowledge do not support it and I do not want to believe that this could of happened and maybe that's a block for me?!  I can see it happening just not to Haleigh but that could just be my wants and desires...who knows.
i hear ya but and no offense to haleigh but the only reason we think she is smart is because her family said so... any family of a missing kid would say that even if they were a little slower then average... and if haleigh was smart then she picked it up at school not at home... misty cannot even read still... she told her dad she was going and try to learn how
i can imagine misty saying that night i am sick bla blah blah and passing out meanwhile haleigh decides to play sick and eat some medicine... that is just one of many things i can imagine happening

Good morning monkeys

If I left something out like tic tacs or pills I would say a 5 year old (at least mine) maybe not knowing for sure that one was not a candy would know as soon as they started chewing it that it did not taste good and natural response would be to spit it out and start wiping their tounge off. question would be in this senario would a little bit be enough to kill a 40# 5 year old. Also even if mommy or daddy had lied and said there DRUGS, PILLS were medicine is haleigh didn't feel good and thought I'll just take some of those things daddy and Misty take she would not complete the chewing and what 5 year old get out a glass of water and swallows the pills??? I guess maybe she could if she was used to swallowing pills for her other illness but I'm pretty sure I heard Ron say she was not taking any meds at that time.  I know my daughter, if it doesn't taste good it's a battle to get her to take anything.
just my thought on this one
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: February 22, 2010, 12:37:26 PM »

BryarRose, my youngest when she was little would literally put everything in her mouth, good or bad tasting, she was a handful. Yes Art is the one who said about the 90 calls, I don't know if that is true, just that it was said on the show. We know there were calls that Ron was making that night, but if there was that many calls he must have been in some kind of rage too make that many calls. We also, at least I'm not aware of, who all the calls were going too.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: February 22, 2010, 01:17:27 PM »

in te vid where the undercoverer says something about the pills building up hhis retirement fund ron is getting out of the car and says or an execution fund... weird
also when he is talking about the owner of spinners smoking crack he is definitely high on crack or cocaine or meth not pills ... it looks like he will explode if he opens his eyes any wider... and the door locking thing is no big deal you would do that if you were legit incase you were betting set up to be robbed... glad they caught them buying pills from the indercover because it just completes the trafficking charge now they have both directions
and why does he know the owner of spinners smokes crack? and why does trina seem to go there often?
these chitbags make me sick how over haleigh is...
it is not like they lost her at the mall "someone came into their home and stole her"
even if they didn't like or want haleigh wouldn't that invasion of privacy be enough to have you traumatized beyond belief...
i haven't heard any audio from the vids from last night
and as far as the lawyer not getting the tapes yet he probably didn't even ask... if he missed them we got them here lol
Thank-you I have been trying to figure out what Ron said, an execution fund, WTH does that mean?
my husb took it to mean that he knew he was an undercover and he knew he was screwed... i don't think so but that is an unbiased opinion since my husb has no clue about this case...
i personally have no clue what he meant by it... lots of possibilities i guess when you really know the case

I heard ron say, "I don't know about a retirement fund but an extra kick"

Also, IMO, when the cops pull up for to bust them (yipee) I think they were unmarked and ron who was already getting out, thought they were just rude driver's

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: February 22, 2010, 01:32:45 PM »

in te vid where the undercoverer says something about the pills building up hhis retirement fund ron is getting out of the car and says or an execution fund... weird
also when he is talking about the owner of spinners smoking crack he is definitely high on crack or cocaine or meth not pills ... it looks like he will explode if he opens his eyes any wider... and the door locking thing is no big deal you would do that if you were legit incase you were betting set up to be robbed... glad they caught them buying pills from the indercover because it just completes the trafficking charge now they have both directions
and why does he know the owner of spinners smokes crack? and why does trina seem to go there often?
these chitbags make me sick how over haleigh is...
it is not like they lost her at the mall "someone came into their home and stole her"
even if they didn't like or want haleigh wouldn't that invasion of privacy be enough to have you traumatized beyond belief...
i haven't heard any audio from the vids from last night
and as far as the lawyer not getting the tapes yet he probably didn't even ask... if he missed them we got them here lol
Thank-you I have been trying to figure out what Ron said, an execution fund, WTH does that mean?
my husb took it to mean that he knew he was an undercover and he knew he was screwed... i don't think so but that is an unbiased opinion since my husb has no clue about this case...
i personally have no clue what he meant by it... lots of possibilities i guess when you really know the case

I heard ron say, "I don't know about a retirement fund but an extra kick"

Also, IMO, when the cops pull up for to bust them (yipee) I think they were unmarked and ron who was already getting out, thought they were just rude driver's
That's very interesting, I never would have thought that. Ron could have been angry in what he perceived to be rude drivers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.