April 19, 2024, 12:33:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492578 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #260 on: February 22, 2010, 03:10:32 PM »

Monkey's,

Brace yourselves because you won't like the contents this comment, A.H.,he tells it like it is...

http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/14/art-harris-haleigh-cummings-players-in-denial/#comments
Art Harris Says:

February 22nd, 2010 at 12:41 am

DIM:

Leonard Padilla actually said tonight on Levi Page’s show, in response to my question what would be better for Misty legally, that she should listen to her lawyer–because anything she gave Padilla would be worthless in bargaining for a lesser sentence in her related cases, where if she knew anything that could help cops solve the Haleigh case, it could give her lawyer leverage to cut her a deal.

Feds are involved, on call if not on the ground. Oh, and your question is not at all stupid…gators are there and that’s certainly possible. There is an unconfirmed rumor a gator with a swollen belly was in the yard of Ronald’s aunt, but no one called LE. I had to mention it because it’s almost too good to check, like so many things that turn out to be bogus…but LE did send divers into the nearby ponds and rivers to inspect alligators for recent meals and found none…art

Where doesn't the aunt live?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: February 22, 2010, 03:17:01 PM »

snip from BryarRose

If I left something out like tic tacs or pills I would say a 5 year old (at least mine) maybe not knowing for sure that one was not a candy would know as soon as they started chewing it that it did not taste good and natural response would be to spit it out and start wiping their tounge off. question would be in this senario would a little bit be enough to kill a 40# 5 year old. Also even if mommy or daddy had lied and said there DRUGS, PILLS were medicine is haleigh didn't feel good and thought I'll just take some of those things daddy and Misty take she would not complete the chewing and what 5 year old get out a glass of water and swallows the pills??? I guess maybe she could if she was used to swallowing pills for her other illness but I'm pretty sure I heard Ron say she was not taking any meds at that time.  I know my daughter, if it doesn't taste good it's a battle to get her to take anything.
just my thought on this one

Bryar...I agree with you on this...most kids that age would more than likely spit it out if it tasted bad...just from my own experience with my kids and my grand daughter who is 6...every kid is different as we all know...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #262 on: February 22, 2010, 03:58:48 PM »

Monkey's,

Brace yourselves because you won't like the contents this comment, A.H.,he tells it like it is...

http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/14/art-harris-haleigh-cummings-players-in-denial/#comments
Art Harris Says:

February 22nd, 2010 at 12:41 am

DIM:

Leonard Padilla actually said tonight on Levi Page’s show, in response to my question what would be better for Misty legally, that she should listen to her lawyer–because anything she gave Padilla would be worthless in bargaining for a lesser sentence in her related cases, where if she knew anything that could help cops solve the Haleigh case, it could give her lawyer leverage to cut her a deal.

Feds are involved, on call if not on the ground. Oh, and your question is not at all stupid…gators are there and that’s certainly possible. There is an unconfirmed rumor a gator with a swollen belly was in the yard of Ronald’s aunt, but no one called LE. I had to mention it because it’s almost too good to check, like so many things that turn out to be bogus…but LE did send divers into the nearby ponds and rivers to inspect alligators for recent meals and found none…art

Where doesn't the aunt live?
I know we discussed where the aunt lives, but can't remember. The talk about gators is disturbing 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: February 22, 2010, 05:10:27 PM »

BryarRose, my youngest when she was little would literally put everything in her mouth, good or bad tasting, she was a handful. Yes Art is the one who said about the 90 calls, I don't know if that is true, just that it was said on the show. We know there were calls that Ron was making that night, but if there was that many calls he must have been in some kind of rage too make that many calls. We also, at least I'm not aware of, who all the calls were going too.

I think kids' taste buds are different.  One of my kids reached over me and grabbed rubbing alcohol once and drank it.   I have heard of kids eating and drinking all kinds of things that they shouldn't have.  One kid that was in my brother's class at school drank gasoline.

Remember that phone in Ron's hand when he was on his knees crying????  I can't forget the grip he had on that.  What kind of phone call was he waiting on???????????????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: February 22, 2010, 05:34:40 PM »

Regarding where teresa lives and when she arrived

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,502766,00.html
VAN SUSTEREN: How did you find out?
TERESA NEVES, HALEIGH CUMMINGS PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: He called me.
VAN SUSTEREN: About what time did he call you?
NEVES: He called me 3:27, 3:28.
VAN SUSTEREN: So right after the 911 call? Right before?
NEVES: I believe that she was on with 911 when he called me.
911 CALL: (INAUDIBLE)
NEVES: He was in a panic.
911 CALL - RONALD CUMMINGS, HALEIGH CUMMINGS’ FATHER: I just got home from work. My five-year-old daughter is gone. I need somebody to be here now.
NEVES: And I thought, I am in my nightgown, and I am throwing me jeans on and going out of the door, and I thought that she is probably hiding under the bed or something.
VAN SUSTEREN: How far do you live from here?
NEVES: I live about somewhere between 12 and 15 miles.
VAN SUSTEREN: So did you hightail it over here?
NEVES: It took me about five minutes.
VAN SUSTEREN: So you did move fast.
NEVES: I was well over the speed limit, that's for sure. But I just thought if they got behind me, there would be more people here when we got here.
VAN SUSTEREN: So when did you get here, about 4:00 a.m.
NEVES: When I got here, it was about 3:30.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #265 on: February 22, 2010, 06:26:11 PM »

Hi No Rose & Monkey's,

I wonder if the aunt (A.H. reference) is his aunt with the tree cutting service? 

She lives on the water (I believe). I remember (a few months,ago)  SM asked the monkey's, where was HC?

My guess was the tree cutters property, and a monkey looked up the property and the map. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #266 on: February 22, 2010, 06:30:39 PM »

Hi No Rose & Monkey's,

I wonder if the aunt (A.H. reference) is his aunt with the tree cutting service? 

She lives on the water (I believe). I remember (a few months,ago)  SM asked the monkey's, where was HC?

My guess was the tree cutters property, and a monkey looked up the property and the map. 

Yes I believe that is the aunt, the mother of Hope I think. And her property is near water, I just can't remember what city.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #267 on: February 22, 2010, 06:41:26 PM »

Hi No Rose & Monkey's,

Yes I believe that is the aunt, the mother of Hope I think. And her property is near water, I just can't remember what city.

Thanks, No Rose,it keeps me on the right path...

Katrina Belcher, who owns the tree farm, is Hope's mother. .geez..we need an updated list of who is who 

O.T.

Aunt Lisa had a nurse's license per myflorida.com.
This may is the nursie that visited the MB with TN or AS. Hymmm, nurse, nurse.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #268 on: February 22, 2010, 06:57:41 PM »

Hi NoRose & Monkey's,

I don't like to rehash but I am trying to refresh my memory of who is who.

Tree cutting service: Katrina B. Sykes (Katrina Belcher) -TN's- half-sister or full sister?

http://www.myspace.com/486859336

She makes refers to Bob Welfenberg, the first or second husband of AS?  I remember we looked him up last year, his obit.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: February 22, 2010, 06:59:28 PM »

« Art Harris: Haleigh Cummings Players In Denial

Exclusive: Misty Croslin Boots Bounty Hunter!

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

After she begged for his help and the family of accused drug trafficker Misty Croslin accepted a $3,000 Ford Taurus as a gift from generous Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla to drive back and forth to visit their daughter in the St. John’s County, Florida jail, the former stepmother of missing six year old Haleigh Cummings has ordered Padilla not to contact her again.

In an exclusive interview with The Bald Truth, Croslin attorney Robert Fields tells me the California bounty hunter may have missed his first letter, so he’s sending another one, certified, first thing Monday morning, warning Padilla to stop all contact with Croslin, the babysitter who reported Haleigh missing over a year ago, and who police believe knows more than she revealed.

Misty told my sources she just didn’t feel like babysitting after a three day binge of sex, booze and drugs — described to me as a revenge romance to get even with Ronald for trying to abort the child he feared she might be carrying from another man by squeezing her into a ball, tight, then booting her from the trailer. In an exclusive videotaped interview we shot of bounty hunter William Cobra Staubs here at artharris.com, Misty confidante Kristina “Nay Nay” Prevatt, who picked her up that night to head off on a wild three days, detailed the incident.

more>>>

http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/21/exclusive-misty-croslin-boots-bounty-hunter/#more-3950

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: February 22, 2010, 07:00:06 PM »

Seahorse..there is a thread on here Who is Who in the Haleigh case....Wyks and some other great monkeys put it together...it is very helpful to see who belongs to who...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: February 22, 2010, 07:00:11 PM »

I believe Katrina Belcher lived off of Edgerwater rd, Satsuma

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: February 22, 2010, 07:03:49 PM »

« Art Harris: Haleigh Cummings Players In Denial

Exclusive: Misty Croslin Boots Bounty Hunter!

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

After she begged for his help and the family of accused drug trafficker Misty Croslin accepted a $3,000 Ford Taurus as a gift from generous Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla to drive back and forth to visit their daughter in the St. John’s County, Florida jail, the former stepmother of missing six year old Haleigh Cummings has ordered Padilla not to contact her again.

In an exclusive interview with The Bald Truth, Croslin attorney Robert Fields tells me the California bounty hunter may have missed his first letter, so he’s sending another one, certified, first thing Monday morning, warning Padilla to stop all contact with Croslin, the babysitter who reported Haleigh missing over a year ago, and who police believe knows more than she revealed.

Misty told my sources she just didn’t feel like babysitting after a three day binge of sex, booze and drugs — described to me as a revenge romance to get even with Ronald for trying to abort the child he feared she might be carrying from another man by squeezing her into a ball, tight, then booting her from the trailer. In an exclusive videotaped interview we shot of bounty hunter William Cobra Staubs here at artharris.com, Misty confidante Kristina “Nay Nay” Prevatt, who picked her up that night to head off on a wild three days, detailed the incident.

more>>>

http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/21/exclusive-misty-croslin-boots-bounty-hunter/#more-3950

hmm...hadn't heard this one before...goodness, what to believe and who? NONE!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #273 on: February 22, 2010, 07:06:56 PM »

I believe Katrina Belcher lived off of Edgerwater rd, Satsuma

Thank-you, Jerseygirl.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: February 22, 2010, 07:08:36 PM »

Then we have Eliza Squires property  420 Beecher Springs..

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #275 on: February 22, 2010, 07:09:57 PM »

Seahorse..there is a thread on here Who is Who in the Haleigh case....Wyks and some other great monkeys put it together...it is very helpful to see who belongs to who...

Thank-you, Cookie!

I like your emerald Tiara.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: February 22, 2010, 07:11:41 PM »

The Levi radio show was interesting last night, supposedly Ron made 90 calls that night, according to Art who was on the show. 

Hi NoRose & Monkey's,

Was that 90 phone calls the night of Haleigh's disappearance?
Thats what Art said last night......if this is true, Ronald knew there was something going on besides Misty just turning her phone off, otherwise,  he wouldnt have called that much, he knew, thats over 10 calls a hour for a 8 hour shift......when did he have time to work and why didnt he go home to check on his kids!

Hmmm 90 phone calls and how many pings were coming from the cell tower by PDM.

I though they stated 3 cell pings..
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #277 on: February 22, 2010, 07:15:15 PM »

Then we have Eliza Squires property  420 Beecher Springs..

Thank-you, Jersey, I shouldn't have assumed until I researched who is who.

Eliza or Aunt Lisa was the visitor to the mobile home supposely on Feb. 9, last year?

She would be nurse, nurse, nurse, but, why, why, why? was she visiting?

Who was the relative who hosted the tests for Misty,please?  TIA.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: February 22, 2010, 07:22:21 PM »

O/T

Del. Doc Charged in Huge Child Abuse Case

Bradley (pediatrician) was arrested in December and initially charged with 29 felony counts for allegedly abusing nine children, but state prosecutors have said there could be as many as 100 victims

more>>>
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/02/22/national/main6232428.shtml

Heart
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #279 on: February 22, 2010, 07:24:50 PM »

Hi No Rose & Monkey's,

Katrina (Hope's mother)  lives in Welaka near GGMS iirc.

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.