April 18, 2024, 06:39:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492554 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #320 on: February 23, 2010, 05:57:51 AM »

In my words but more or less what NG just stated.I see him with my own two eyes, in the middle of a dope deal. but he appears as a 5th wheel.  I still have a soft spot for RC because I saw the hurt of his missing daughter. If an angel came down and told me different I think we would have a wrestling match.

That NG is something else, eh?

Thanks Heart!

Those twins have affected NG in more ways than she realizes.

yup she finally spelled it out didn't she...lol.

All that eye searing satin and Mardi Gras beads is beginning to affect her mind.   It's like she's got the hots for that moron, Ron. 

Some women are attacted to bad boy's, "Like the moth to the flame".

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: February 23, 2010, 06:55:44 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123898
Haleigh Cummings – The Padilla Factor
Posted on February 22nd, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime
Read 672 times.

Leonard Padilla is a force to be reckoned with, he has done very well for himself in the bounty hunting/bail bond business. He certainly made headlines when he bonded Casey Anthony out. Most people thought he was a lunatic by doing it. However Leonard thought that he might be able to get information out of Casey about the missing Caylee Anthony that Law Enforcement could not. He failed, but one has to admire a man that tries. Of course the question of why he would insert himself into the case in the first place has to be asked.

It certainly brought him to the spotlight, and for week after week he was a regular on the Nancy Grace program. Nance had Leonard nicely appointed in a studio. With full makeup and his hat set ‘just so’ we listened with interest to his ideas.

The Caylee Anthony story finally ran its course with Nance, a bigger story came up, a young lady by the name of Haleigh Cummings went missing. Suddenly Caylee did not exist, only Haleigh!

Of course the death of Michael Jackson brought all news coverage by Nancy Grace to a screeching halt. After what seemed an eternity Nancy once again returned to the subject of Haleigh Cummings.

The Croslin and Cummings families started to make news on Jan/20 when they were rolled up in a drug bust. I believe it was Jan/22 when I received a phone call concerning Leonard Padilla, the information was that he was planning to bond the entire clan out. I think my response was “Is he nuts”. I have talked with Leonard Padilla several times, he does not come across as a whack job. A couple of days later I received some more information, it was third hand, but it made it abundantly clear that springing the pill poppers/dealers was about the last thing in the world that Law Enforcement wanted.

Padilla does not give up easy. He has purchased a used car for Hank Croslin, bought them pre paid cell phones, and if my sources are correct he has been scoping out some rental properties in the Palatka area.

Many people accused William Cobra Staubs of inserting himself into the case. He was only trying to find a missing child. What Padilla is trying to do has far reaching implications. I find it hard to believe that he can extract information from the Putnam County version of the Munsters that Law Enforcement can not!

I guess the part that just amazes me is that Misty Croslin sits in jail with a $1.35 million bond. To get her out Padilla would have to put up $135,000. Misty can barely read or write, she has a grade six education, though I have heard that her education level is closer to grade four. How could Misty possibly pay the $135,000?

Poor Timmy Croslin’s tax refund check must be getting down to the bare bones!

I like Leonard Padilla, he is an engaging man, but this is one story that he needs to avoid. Even Nance is giving him the cold shoulder. Have you noticed that he is not in a spanky studio any more? Nope, that is a Skype internet connection.

Simon Barrett

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: February 23, 2010, 06:58:45 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100223/ARTICLES/2231010/1002
Cummings, Croslin video released
The surveillance tapes show money and pills being exchanged with an undercover police officer.
By Lise Fisher
Staff writer

Published: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, February 22, 2010 at 10:16 p.m.

( page of 3 )

Hundreds of dollars and pills change hands between Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings and an undercover officer on surveillance tapes released by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.
But, amid what officers allege is drug trafficking, Cummings, 26, and Croslin, 18, open up to the unidentified officer about their life in Putnam County since Cummings' daughter Haleigh vanished last February. At the time, Croslin was babysitting the girl and her younger brother at their father's Satsuma home.

Released by the Sheriff's Office last week, the recordings are part of the case against the two, as well as against Croslin's brother Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., 23, of Satsuma; her friend Donna Brock, 44, of Orlando, and Cummings' cousin Hope A. Sykes, 18, of Satsuma. All are facing charges of trafficking in prescription medications following their January arrests.

The eight recordings date from Dec. 22 through Jan. 20 when officers arrested the five. Croslin appears in all, apparently acting as a go-between and helping organize exchanges, collecting cash or getting the pills. Also in each is the officer, his face obscured, who drives the van where all of the recordings are made with Croslin, Cummings and others riding as passengers.
On the Jan. 8 recording, Croslin tells the driver and Brock that doing this makes her nervous. Later she says she got three teeth pulled in a week. As the driver commiserates, she explains she didn't have to pay for the dental work and a prescription that was put in another person's name. In the back seat, Brock can be seen taking out a bottle, putting something in a bag and pushing it forward toward the front-seat occupants.

Continued here...... http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100223/ARTICLES/2231010/1002?p=2&tc=pg

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #323 on: February 23, 2010, 09:34:11 AM »

Thanks Trimm    What part does Lenny not understand, Misty and Misty's lawyer don't want him around.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #324 on: February 23, 2010, 11:01:15 AM »

In my words but more or less what NG just stated.I see him with my own two eyes, in the middle of a dope deal. but he appears as a 5th wheel.  I still have a soft spot for RC because I saw the hurt of his missing daughter. If an angel came down and told me different I think we would have a wrestling match.

Thanks Heart!

Ron is a drug pusher and Nancy Grace said she has 'soft spot' for him? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: February 23, 2010, 11:15:32 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100223/ARTICLES/2231010/1002

Ron talking about he isnt scared to swing on someone and that he always carries a gun, Misty says Ronald married her to keep from catching molestation charges, and now he regrets the divorce, Donna Brock helps give pills out...thee people are just nots, and so much for them getting married because it was what HaLeigh would want, its all about them......always has been......poor HaLeigh..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: February 23, 2010, 11:23:52 AM »

This caller used to take 25 percocets a day  Must be one of the Croslin/Cummings relatives on the phone.
SUE: Oh, she knows what happened because I`ll be the first one to tell you, I`m an ex-addict. And I heard Marc Klaas in one of the shows say that she was on, you know, when she comes out of her clouded stupor.

I have to tell you and I`ll admit it, I was up to 25 to 30 perks a day and I was walking around and working. This girl knows what happened.

GRACE: I was just going to ask you that, Sue. Taking that many Percocet, you could still function, right?

SUE: I drove, I worked, I held down a full-time job, too. You know - -
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/22/ng.01.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: February 23, 2010, 11:28:12 AM »

Thanks Heart!

Ron is a drug pusher and Nancy Grace said she has 'soft spot' for him? 
GRACE: Out to Dr. Bethany Marshall, psychoanalyst, author of "Deal Breakers." Look, I don`t make any bones about it. I see him with my own two eyes in the middle of a dope deal. From what I`m seeing, he looks like a fifth wheel. He looks like he`s along for the ride with Misty Croslin. But you know, Bethany, I still got a soft spot for Cummings because of the pain that was so evident at the time Haleigh went missing.

You know what? If an angel came down and told me that he had something to do with Haleigh`s disappearance, I`d believe we`d have a wrestling match. I just -- I just cannot believe it. Croslin -- on the other hand, her story has never made sense. When you look at these videos, these secretly recorded videos, this is them in their own natural habitat. What do you make of it, Dr. Bethany?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/22/ng.01.html

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: February 23, 2010, 12:37:58 PM »

2/22/2010 order on defendant's motion for reduction of bail (denied)  Just saw this on WS, this is for Donna. I'm sorry there is no link, so don't know where the person got this.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #329 on: February 23, 2010, 01:11:12 PM »

2/22/2010 order on defendant's motion for reduction of bail (denied)  Just saw this on WS, this is for Donna. I'm sorry there is no link, so don't know where the person got this.

http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/courtcaseweb/CaseDetail.aspx?txt=brock&ps=50&m=name&s=4&caseid=192641

2/22/2010    ORDER ON DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR REDUCTION OF BAIL (DENIED)

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: February 23, 2010, 01:19:23 PM »

http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/courtcaseweb/CaseDetail.aspx?txt=brock&ps=50&m=name&s=4&caseid=192641

2/22/2010    ORDER ON DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR REDUCTION OF BAIL (DENIED)

Thank-you
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: February 23, 2010, 01:38:23 PM »

I'm also glad they have Misty on video tape telling her Mama & Papa that she has information on Haleigh that will make the cops look like fools.    Okay, I just saw this statement on InSessions, what tape is this on, because I sure didn't hear that 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: February 23, 2010, 02:02:11 PM »

First video box on the left. Misty and Donna              http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100223/ARTICLES/2231010/1002?tc=ar
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: February 23, 2010, 02:31:23 PM »

First video box on the left. Misty and Donna              http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100223/ARTICLES/2231010/1002?tc=ar

takes straight to a lager player
http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100223/VIDEO/2232000&template=video

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100223/VIDEO/2232000&template=video

maybe misty was out drug dealing, with cuz joe and tommy the night haleigh went missing
and partying in between deals of course

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: February 23, 2010, 02:50:16 PM »

I'm also glad they have Misty on video tape telling her Mama & Papa that she has information on Haleigh that will make the cops look like fools.    Okay, I just saw this statement on InSessions, what tape is this on, because I sure didn't hear that 

Good morning monkeys   

I was ready to start doing cartwheels in my living room last night when she said that!!!!

Please don't attack me here ~~  I can't hardly stand NG anymore but I do share her feeling about RC. We have watched all these videos and he is just a dirtbag criminal but yet I still don't believe he knew what happened to Haleigh at first (not sure if I think he knows now or not) I fell hard for believing all that was real pain and he was suffering the pain of not knowing where his child was or what happened to her. My husband and I both I think had tears rolling down our faces that first night the show aired with Haleigh. Maybe it is just because we could not even imaginge any pain greater that that. However I have to keep in mind that I have fallen for other parents that have been on TV pleading for the return of their child/ren only to find out they killed them. Maybe that will never register with me, that a parent could actually KILL/dispose of a child that they are suppose to love and protect NO MATTER WHAT! At the cost of my own life I could never be witness to someone harming my daughter. I am 38 years old and I know my mother would still throw herself under a bus for me. It has always been easier for me to see Misty as Guilty, she does not know what the feeling of loving your own child is like (adopted or natural, child meaning a person that soley depends on you for basic needs. I don't want to offend any adoptive parents here, we have alot of adoptees in our family and they are ours just the same) Sometimes I feel stupid saying I'm still not sure about RC, Everything about him screems GUILTY
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: February 23, 2010, 02:53:43 PM »

takes straight to a lager player
http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100223/VIDEO/2232000&template=video

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100223/VIDEO/2232000&template=video

maybe misty was out drug dealing, with cuz joe and tommy the night haleigh went missing
and partying in between deals of course

Thanks!

~ Peter Frampton
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #336 on: February 23, 2010, 03:06:38 PM »

I have been searching for that video, someone on twitter just said it was on NG last nite, so should be on utube and the NG transcript.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: February 23, 2010, 03:13:29 PM »

I have been searching for that video, someone on twitter just said it was on NG last nite, so should be on utube and the NG transcript.

OS
Thank-you 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: February 23, 2010, 03:27:43 PM »

OS
Thank-you 

i dont recall that, still looking for it though
found this while looking for that link, more at the link

http://www.pcso.us/2010-2-9-a

As previously released, it is very unlikely that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. Evidence and information obtained during this investigation indicate a strong likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the result of foul play by someone known to Misty Croslin and/or Ronald Cummings. There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a person of interest. Investigators still believe that Misty Croslin holds important answers in this case. She still refuses to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh’s disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities. Investigators ask that anyone with direct knowledge of Misty’s activities during that evening of February 9, 2009, or into the early morning of February 10, 2009, is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. Information may be submitted by calling Northeast Crime Stoppers at (888) 277-TIPS (8477), or e-mailing the information to haleigh@putnamsheriff.org.

The recent arrests of Misty Croslin, Ronald Cummings, Hank Thomas Croslin Jr., Hope Sykes, and Donna Brock, on drug trafficking charges have caused some media outlets to question the intentions behind these arrests. Sheriff Hardy wants to assure the public that these narcotic cases were not a result of the Haleigh investigation. Independent information was received by narcotics detectives that these individuals were unlawfully selling prescription medications. The State Attorney’s Office was consulted at the onset of the narcotics investigation, and it was recommended that the missing person case and the narcotics cases remain totally separate to avoid legal conflicts in both cases. The Haleigh investigative team was not made aware of the narcotics cases until January 20, 2010, just prior to all five individuals being arrested. 

Investigators assigned to Haleigh Cummings’ disappearance have interviewed these five (5) individuals in the past, some on multiple occasions. However, investigators will take advantage of every opportunity given to speak with any individual who possibly holds information regarding Haleigh’s disappearance.

Sheriff Hardy realizes the importance of keeping Haleigh in the spotlight and the public involved in this case. He appreciates all of the leads and tips that have been provided, and wants to assure everyone that each lead and tip is acted on by investigators. Sheriff Hardy wants to reassure the public, but mainly Haleigh’s family, that we will continue to aggressively pursue this case until Haleigh is found.

About PCSO
Phone Directory
News Releases
Employment
Service Survey
Links
Map

Home | Terms of Use | Sitemap

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #339 on: February 23, 2010, 03:45:24 PM »

OS
Thank-you 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

NANCY GRACE

Misty Croslin Demands Written Contract From Bounty Hunter Padilla

Aired February 22, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight. Satsuma, Florida, a 5- year-old girl tucked into bed, five hours later, she`s gone. Daddy comes home from the night shift to find not a trace of little Haleigh. The last person to see her alive, new stepmother Misty Croslin, who takes to the airwaves, claiming she`s innocent. But even in one brief interview, she can`t keep her story straight, including a 180 on a lie detector she flunked. Little Haleigh`s own father, Ronald Cummings, and baby-sitter- turned-stepmother Misty Croslin both handcuffed, arrested, booked. Charges, drug trafficking.

Bombshell tonight. We obtain the secret undercover surveillance video taken inside the police car by pinpoint secret camera. All on video, the sting, the repeat drug sales to undercover cops, the conversations, the lies, the sales, the takedown. And tonight, we obtain even more of those secretly recorded jailhouse tapes, hours of Misty Croslin yak, yak, yakking to Mommy, to Granddaddy, to Grandma, to Daddy, to brother. It`s all caught on video.

But now we see an angry Croslin, self-absorbed to the max, demanding her relatives, broke as they are, bail her out, insisting she`ll only talk about Haleigh once she gets a deal to get out from behind bars, Croslin concerned only about herself, whining over and over about conditions in lockup, her food, her jail cell, even insisting her family forget about the brother, just focus on her.

Croslin back in court on two more drug charges. Tonight, Misty Croslin`s house of cards falling in as her own mother also arrested. What we and the cops both want are answers. Where is 5-year-old Haleigh?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

HANK CROSLIN, MISTY`S FATHER: Promise, man, that you didn`t have -- you didn`t -- never mind. Never mind. Never mind.

MISTY CROSLIN, HALEIGH`S BABY-SITTER: Daddy, I just want out of here. And I`m telling you, he will be happy if he gets me out. I`m telling you, I`m telling you, I`m telling you. He`ll make the cops look stupid.

HANK CROSLIN: Well, the cops ain`t stupid. They`re only going on like nobody, no one knows. Only one that knows is the people that was there.

MISTY CROSLIN: I`m going to call you guys tonight, and so when you guys leave here tonight, when you`re done talking to me, you`re going to call him, Leonard, and let Mom tell him exactly what I told her.

HANK CROSLIN: I will.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Hey, you want to hop in?

MISTY CROSLIN: Baby, get in. Get in. Who is that?

RONALD CUMMINGS, HALEIGH`S FATHER: Someone unlock the door.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Oh, (EXPLETIVE DELETED)

MISTY CROSLIN: I know that`s somebody. I know her. I just want to know who she is.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I got them. I`ve got them 10 in little (INAUDIBLE) baggies. If you want to count them out real quick and make sure they`re all (EXPLETIVE DELETED) there.

CUMMINGS: I`m positive they are, man

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: There`s a hundred there. Should be a hundred there.

MISTY CROSLIN: ... 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 in there.

CUMMINGS: There`s 100 in here. They`re all in 10-packs. There`s 100.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: There should be -- should be 10 in each one. So just whenever...

CUMMINGS: It`s going to take a couple days for you to get rid of 200 of them, now.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, I mean -- I mean, I`ve -- I mean, I`ve got - - I`ve got two weeks to play with so, I mean, you know, (EXPLETIVE DELETED) two weeks, whatever.

CUMMINGS: OK. I`ll get it for you. No problem. (EXPLETIVE DELETED) two weeks, I can make the money to pay for them and eat it myself.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Right.

MISTY CROSLIN: Uh-oh!

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This (EXPLETIVE DELETED). Hey, do me a favor...

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Get on the ground! Get on down! Get on down! Get on down!

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Bombshell tonight. We obtain the secret undercover surveillance video taken in the cop car by pinpoint secret camera. It`s all caught on video, the sting, the repeat drug sales to undercover cops, the conversations back and forth, the sales, the takedown. And tonight, we obtain even more of those secretly recorded jailhouse tapes.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

LISA CROSLIN, MISTY`S MOTHER: Nancy Grace is probably going to record all this, but I don`t care.

MISTY CROSLIN: I don`t care, either. There`s nothing -- I`m not hiding anything, so...

LISA CROSLIN: I know. If you knew anything, you would have done told them -- I mean, why would you set there if you knew something?

MISTY CROSLIN: Exactly. Tell Leonard to get me out.

LISA CROSLIN: I will. I`m going to. Don`t worry.

(CROSSTALK)

MISTY CROSLIN: I wish I was out for tomorrow so I could be there.

LISA CROSLIN: I know, baby. It probably won`t be tomorrow, but you`ll be out soon.

MISTY CROSLIN: But by next week at least?

LISA CROSLIN: Hopefully.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CUMMINGS: I still got one pending, that`s assault with a deadly weapon charge pending, and I never even -- my guns were at home locked up in the gun cabinet. Just because I`ve been on TV and because I`ve said, you know, That`s my daughter that`s missing. So just because I said I`ll kill them (EXPLETIVE DELETED) if I find them before you all do, ever since then, people been calling and saying I`ve been (EXPLETIVE DELETED) threatening them with guns and everything else. And all it is, is because they know I got guns, because I love my daughter, you know? Everybody that`s ever seen anything about it knows about it. And please don`t never tell nobody that I`ve done this before.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: (EXPLETIVE DELETED) no. Hell, no.

CUMMINGS: Dude, man, people will go to assuming. Their first thing was that I was a dope boy and I must have ripped somebody off or pissed somebody off, and that`s what happened. That ain`t what (EXPLETIVE DELETED) happened, man. Dope boys don`t come get your kid like that. If you owed a dope boy that much money, they`d come in right here. They`d come in and they`d kill right here. They`d kill your (EXPLETIVE DELETED) daughter and your girlfriend and your son, and then when your (EXPLETIVE DELETED) come home, you`d be the one -- when you come home, you`d be the one that would see it, you know what I mean?

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Well, he`s right. That`s Cummings in part of secretly recorded video and audio taken inside the cop car. Take a look at Misty Croslin. She just can`t stop talking.

Out to Jean Casarez, legal correspondent, In Session. I understand Croslin has now answered up to two more charges. What are they?

JEAN CASAREZ, IN SESSION: That`s right. In court, formal arraignment, the two charges are trafficking prescription drugs. That makes a total of eight counts. Her bail remains at $1.35 million.

GRACE: Why does she keep talking about getting out of jail? What planet is she from?

CASAREZ: It`s her whole focus, Nancy. It`s the whole focus among almost every conversation. It started with, the income tax refund check could help get her out. Now she`s on to Leonard Padilla, a lot of the tapes now saying, Call Leonard, get Leonard, have him get me out. But she`s got her deal that she wants met. She wants a contract. She wants him to get her out. Then she`ll talk to him. And she definitely doesn`t want him to revoke her bond, as she says was done in the Casey Anthony case by Leonard Padilla.

GRACE: Wait a minute. Jean Casarez, what do you mean she wants a contract?

CASAREZ: She wants a contract. She wants in writing that he will pay the money, he will get her out, and there`s confidentiality, that he`ll never say anything to anybody. And then she says she`ll talk to him.

GRACE: OK. Joining us right now via Skype, Leonard Padilla, the man of the hour again, bounty hunter out of California, offered to bail Misty Croslin out of jail. This is act II for Padilla. He bonded out tot mom Casey Anthony, and her behavior when he got her out of jail was stunning. It was like she didn`t have a care in the world. She was more worried about, Am I having chili for dinner, than anything else. He was there, or his employees were there in the home, watching her.

Padilla, how did you get into this? And what do you think about Miss Misty`s terms for you to get her out of jail?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, I think we got into this back on the 11th of February of last year, when we actually went to Satsuma and talked to a lot of these people when we were back there on the Casey Anthony situation. And we spent about four or five days there. So we met all the players at that time. I even sat on a chair next to Ron Cummings while he was talking to the public on your show. And we talked about this thing. Some of the people that were with me talked to some of the other players in the whole situation, and we knew them from back there.

And I think what developed was when Bill Stout (ph) started talking about bailing her out, one thing and another. And the next thing is, I got a phone call from somebody asking if I was involved in bailing her out. And what I said is that I would pay for the bond, given certain stipulations. And then I gave up the situations to her attorney, and I`ve not heard anything back from him.

GRACE: Well, I`m looking at her right now. Out to you, Art Harris. She looks stoned out of her gourd. Does she always look like that? I mean, I`m just seeing video. Maybe she looks different in person.

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: I have never seen -- we have never seen a Misty like this, just obsessed with one thing. Really orchestrating...

GRACE: Herself?

HARRIS: ... not only -- yes -- not only the drug deals, she drives shotgun in every sale, Nancy. But in the jail telling her parents, ordering them to call Leonard Padilla. Do this now. Now. She is insistent.

GRACE: Well, wa-wait. I`ll tell you what took the cake for me, the final straw for me. You can`t tell me she was at home that night and does not know what happened to that girl, all right? That`s what this is all about. But then trying to get her mother to put a second mortgage or -- she was wanting the mother to lose her house payment to get her out of jail after I can see her with my own two eyes doing drug sales, OK?

HARRIS: And she doesn`t care about her brother, either. She said, To heck with Tommy, get me out first.

GRACE: Everybody, we are taking your calls. To Cindy in California. Hi, Cindy.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Hi, Nancy. I love your show.

GRACE: Thank you for calling in, dear. What is your question?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: You know, I wanted to know why they just don`t put her in general population. And I have a comment to that.

GRACE: Go ahead.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: My comment is, because then maybe she could get out there and she`ll find out what jail`s really about.

GRACE: Yes. I mean...

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: You know, she might become...

GRACE: ... did you see the most recent videos? Look at this. Look at this, Cindy in California. Do you see these cornrows? You know how many hours those things take? When she could have been working with police about finding Haleigh, she`s propped up somewhere in the jail getting her hair done.

What about it, Eleanor Odom, felony prosecutor? What about GP, general population?

ELEANOR ODOM, PROSECUTOR: I think it would be a fine idea, Nancy. Usually, she`s in solitary or somebody`s placed in solitary because they`re a danger to themselves or others. But I think in this case, she would be in danger if she was out in the general population.

GRACE: I want to go to Marlaina Schiavo, our producer on the story. But Marlaina, hold on just a moment. I want to show you some video first. Here we are with secretly recorded undercover tapes. These are taken by pinpoint camera inside an undercover police car.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, I mean -- I mean, I`ve -- I mean, I`ve got - - I`ve got two weeks to play with so, I mean, you know, (EXPLETIVE DELETED) two weeks, whatever.

CUMMINGS: OK. I`ll get it for you. No problem. (EXPLETIVE DELETED) two weeks, I can make the money to pay for them and eat it myself.

MISTY CROSLIN: Uh-oh!

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This (EXPLETIVE DELETED). Hey, do me a favor...

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Get on the ground! Get on down! Get on down! Get on down!

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MISTY CROSLIN: Just tell him to get me out. Like, start it tomorrow.

LISA CROSLIN: I will. I promise you. Don`t worry, Sis. I`m going to let him know everything, and I`m sure he`ll get busy.

MISTY CROSLIN: Like, I want, like, out. Please.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

LISA CROSLIN: Don`t cry, please. You`re going to make me cry.

MISTY CROSLIN: I`m sorry.

LISA CROSLIN: You`re so pretty.

MISTY CROSLIN: I just sit in this one cell, man. That`s bullcrap.

LISA CROSLIN: I know. I don`t understand it.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CUMMINGS: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 2, 4, 5 -- there ain`t but 25 there.

MISTY CROSLIN: Uh-uh.

CUMMINGS: Yes.

CUMMINGS: It`s 24. Damn, we got robbed.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: (EXPLETIVE DELETED) him. (EXPLETIVE DELETED) him. We`ll go back if you want. (INAUDIBLE) You know we ain`t doing it, man, because...

MISTY CROSLIN: (INAUDIBLE) because he was dropping. You know, I was counting and I said, Dude, that`s only 24 right there.

CUMMINGS: Well, it`s a good thing you looked...

MISTY CROSLIN: (INAUDIBLE)

CUMMINGS: ... or otherwise, you`d only got 24. Damn good thing you looked.

MISTY CROSLIN: He was dropping them (INAUDIBLE) He`s so (EXPLETIVE DELETED) bad.

CUMMINGS: How many does he got left? That was it or what?

MISTY CROSLIN: I don`t know.

CUMMINGS: Well we don`t want to (EXPLETIVE DELETED) with him no more anyway. He don`t do good business. That`s the end of that.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Stingy (EXPLETIVE DELETED).

MISTY CROSLIN: I`ll get (INAUDIBLE) pills.

CUMMINGS: She`ll get them for you. I mean, so right now, you just got (EXPLETIVE DELETED) there for a minute. But she`ll get them.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

HANK CROSLIN: What do you mean your lawyer ain`t -- what do you mean your lawyer ain`t...

MISTY CROSLIN: Dad...

HANK CROSLIN: He`s doing what he -- I mean, it takes time.

MISTY CROSLIN: Dad...

HANK CROSLIN: What?

MISTY CROSLIN: Do what I -- do what I told Mom. Just tell her to tell him that, OK?

HANK CROSLIN: I will, baby. I want you out. I want both of you out.

MISTY CROSLIN: On the condition that I stay with you guys.

HANK CROSLIN: Right now, you couldn`t stay with us.

MISTY CROSLIN: Well, I would stay with you. I would stay there anyways.

HANK CROSLIN: They won`t let you.

MISTY CROSLIN: They won`t know.

HANK CROSLIN: It`s just a room. Yes, they would. But I don`t care. We`ll figure out something.

MISTY CROSLIN: Exactly. Leonard would figure out something for us.

HANK CROSLIN: I`ll tell him, baby.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Well, she`s got it all worked out. The only problem is there`s the missing 5-year-old girl, likely dead, last known alive on her watch. And there are eight felony drug trafficking counts. Tonight, we get our mitts on secretly recorded video and audio taken inside the undercover car, the police car that catches them in conversations, dope sales, the takedown, the full sting by police, getting a taste of what a jury will see.

I want to go back out to Art Harris, investigative journalist at Artharris.com. Art, I understand she was transported to another jail. Was that just to answer up in court?

HARRIS: That`s right. It was 6:00 AM Thursday. She was taken from St. Johns County jail to Putnam County jail, close to her ex-husband, but it was just for the hearing. Then it was back to her abode.

GRACE: Out to Dr. Bethany Marshall, psychoanalyst, author of "Deal Breakers." Look, I don`t make any bones about it. I see him with my own two eyes in the middle of a dope deal. From what I`m seeing, he looks like a fifth wheel. He looks like he`s along for the ride with Misty Croslin. But you know, Bethany, I still got a soft spot for Cummings because of the pain that was so evident at the time Haleigh went missing.

You know what? If an angel came down and told me that he had something to do with Haleigh`s disappearance, I`d believe we`d have a wrestling match. I just -- I just cannot believe it. Croslin -- on the other hand, her story has never made sense. When you look at these videos, these secretly recorded videos, this is them in their own natural habitat. What do you make of it, Dr. Bethany?

BETHANY MARSHALL, PSYCHOANALYST: Well, of course you have a soft spot for Ron. He`s been very transparent with you, and he hurts over the loss of his little daughter. And you`re a crime victim, yourself. When I see Misty, she is so excited in these videos because she`s about to get drugs and money, and that is the center of excitement for her.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MISTY CROSLIN: Over where that guy`s walking. I`m going to have you stop a little bit back here, and I`m going to get out of the car and walk.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK.

MISTY CROSLIN: Because he don`t like seeing new people.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I don`t want to meet nobody new, either.

MISTY CROSLIN: Let us out right here, and we`ll walk up there. Come on, Hope.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: All right. You want us to just hang out right here?

MISTY CROSLIN: Yes. Just go down and turn around.

CUMMINGS: We`ll go up here and turn around and come back, man. I`ll ride with you. Let me up front. (INAUDIBLE) We`ll walk up there. Slow down when you go past them. Let me just ask them where I`m going to meet them at.

Hey, hey, how far down you`ll got to go?

MISTY CROSLIN: (INAUDIBLE)

CUMMINGS: We`re going to pick you up right back right there.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MISTY CROSLIN: I mean, I want to get out of here.

LISA CROSLIN: I know. I`m going to let him know. He knows it. He says he knows you didn`t do something. He knows it. He says he can tell it through your eyes.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

GRACE: Misty Croslin begging her family to get her out of jail, even complaining her lawyer`s not doing anything to help her. Croslin says she`s ready to be bailed out by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and claims she`s not hiding anything. Padilla has said repeatedly he will bail Croslin out if and only if she reveals what she knows about Haleigh`s disappearance. But Misty Croslin is demanding it in writing that Padilla will not revoke her bond, no matter what.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MISTY CROSLIN: But please tell him try to get me out this week.

LISA CROSLIN: I am. Don`t worry.

MISTY CROSLIN: You have to start the process because they can`t bail me out until...

LISA CROSLIN: As soon as I get off the phone with you, with Dad, when we go out to the car, Dad will call and tell him that the only way that you`ll talk to him is if he bails you out and you write it in -- get it written down with your lawyer that nothing is to go on news.

MISTY CROSLIN: And that he cannot revoke my bond.

LISA CROSLIN: And he cannot revoke you.

MISTY CROSLIN: And I stay with you guys.

LISA CROSLIN: Yes. He already said you could stay with us if we got you out.

MISTY CROSLIN: And that he has to get it done soon, like, start the process because we have to go in front of the judge for me to even get bailed out.

LISA CROSLIN: I know. I know. He knows that. He said don`t worry about anything. He can do it.

MISTY CROSLIN: OK.

LISA CROSLIN: He wants to get Tommy out, too.

MISTY CROSLIN: Well, tell him to please get me out.

LISA CROSLIN: I will, I promise. So just hang in there. Let me talk to him tonight, and I`ll tell him what you just told me. And we`ll get a contract written up. All right? You know what else he`s going to do?

MISTY CROSLIN: What?

LISA CROSLIN: He`s going to relocate us to California, all of us.

MISTY CROSLIN: Will you please tell him to please do something soon, like, tomorrow?

LISA CROSLIN: Yes, I will. I promise to God.

MISTY CROSLIN: Please?

LISA CROSLIN: Chelsea said that you didn`t want me talking to him, Misty, but he`s not out to hurt you. He`s out to get you out of there.

MISTY CROSLIN: Well, tell him to get me out, and I can -- you know?

LISA CROSLIN: OK. He says he just wants you to talk to him.

MISTY CROSLIN: That`s fine.

LISA CROSLIN: That`s it. That`s what I told him. I`m like, I`m sure she will. He`s, like, All right.

MISTY CROSLIN: I will. It`s just get me out of here, like, ASAP.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MISTY CROSLIN: Hey, Daddy.

HANK CROSLIN: What you doing, Sissy?

MISTY CROSLIN: Nothing. Mom just told me what Leonard said.

HANK CROSLIN: He wants you to call him.

MISTY CROSLIN: No, I can`t call him because your number is the last number I can call. You guys tell him I`ll talk to him, to get me out of here. And listen, I will talk to him, just to get me out. And if my lawyer doesn`t agree, to get me a new lawyer because my lawyer`s really not doing anything anyway. So get me a new lawyer. Just get me out of here and writing a thing saying that he`s going to get me out and not revoke my bond and let me stay with you guys.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: When we come back, more stunning undercover sting video and newly obtained secret video of Misty Croslin behind bars.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

LISA CROSLIN: He said he can probably get rid of all these charges on you, too.

MISTY CROSLIN: OK. That`s fine.

LISA CROSLIN: I know.

MISTY CROSLIN: Do it. Just do it. Because Robert`s not doing anything for me anyways.

LISA CROSLIN: I know. That`s what I don`t understand. He won`t even call us.

MISTY CROSLIN: Because -- I know that. So tell him -- tell Leonard to get me out, get me a new lawyer. I can talk to him, and we`ll be good. Just get me out. Start it tomorrow.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MISTY CROSLIN, RONALD CUMMING`S EX-WIFE, LAST SEEN HALEIGH: Hey, Mama.

LISA CROSLIN, MISTY CROSLIN`S MOTHER: How you doing?

M. CROSLIN: OK.

L. CROSLIN: What`s wrong?

M. CROSLIN: I need to get out of here.

L. CROSLIN: I know, honey. I miss you so much. Who was that guard talking to you?

M. CROSLIN: It`s some girl that`s in here.

L. CROSLIN: Oh, have you talked to your lawyer?

M. CROSLIN: Yes. I talked to him a couple of days ago. I have a court date on March 8th at 1:30.

L. CROSLIN: March the 8th, in St. Johns?

M. CROSLIN: Yes, at 1:30.

M. CROSLIN: I`ll be here. I`ve got a car.

M. CROSLIN: Baby, get in. Get in. Who is that?

RONALD CUMMINGS, HALEIGH`S FATHER: Unlock the door.

M. CROSLIN: I know that somebody. I know her. I just don`t know who she is.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I`ve got them. I`ve got them 10 in double baggies if you want to count them out to make sure they`re all (EXPLETIVE DELETED) there.

CUMMINGS: I`m positive they are, man.

(CROSSTALK)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: There`s a hundred there, there should be hundred there.

M. CROSLIN: 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 in there.

CUMMINGS: Hundred in here. They`re all in 10 packs. There`s 100.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Should be 10 in each one.

M. CROSLIN: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: So whenever. I mean --

CUMMINGS: It should be. It`s going to take a couple of days for you to get rid of 200 of them.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, I mean, I mean -- I mean, I`ve got two weeks to play with it, dude.

CUMMINGS: OK.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I mean, you know, (EXPLETIVE DELETED) two weeks whatever.

CUMMINGS: OK. I`ll get it for you, no problem. (EXPLETIVE DELETED). Two weeks I can make the money to pay for them and eat them myself.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This (EXPLETIVE DELETED). Hey, do me a favor.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Get on the ground. Get down.

(CROSSTALK)

(END VIDEO CLIP)

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Liz, let me see the control room in New York. There you are.

There they are, Liz, Rosie, Brett. They chose to play video of Misty Croslin crying. That would be your decision, Liz.

Liz, your husband`s a cop. Why do you insist on showing her crying? I really think that you guys feel sorry for her because you picked that video over and over and over again.

And I want to go right now to Eleanor Odom.

Eleanor, I didn`t see her crying about Haleigh. A 5-year-old little girl with Turner syndrome who she was responsible for that night. No. She didn`t want to baby-sit. She tried to get out of it because she`d been on a three-day drunk and more. And then washed up at Ronald Cummings`.

She didn`t want to baby sit. And something happened in that home that night and that innocent child has never been found. So don`t show me her crying because she`s behind bars.

ELEANOR ODOM, PROSECUTOR: Oh, you`re right, Nancy. And we see her, I want to get out, I want to get out. In sharp contrast --

GRACE: Of course she wants to get out. That`s what jail is.

ODOM: And she`s laughing it up in the car, ha-ha, smoking her cigarette and counting all the pills and all the money. It`s all a big joke, it`s all a big game. Well, now she`s getting what she so richly deserves.

GRACE: Out to Sue in Wyoming. Hi, Sue. Oh, New York. Hi, Sue.

SUE, CALLER FROM NEW YORK: Hi, Nancy. How are you?

GRACE: I`m good, dear.

SUE: I want to say that I truly believe that the good Lord above was on your shoulder and the twins` shoulders and they -- he pulled you through for a reason. And I know that -- we know why he pulled you through because of the wonderful things you do for the people who don`t have a voice and we expect great things out of Lucy and John David.

GRACE: I do, too. I don`t want to put so much pressure on them, but when I look at them they just amaze me. And the thought that somebody could come into the house, which I have armed out the ying-yang, OK? Cameras, everything that I could possibly beg, borrow, or steal to protect them.

To think that somebody could come in and take them out of their crib the way this little girl was taken, and God only knows what has been done to her, and to see Croslin stonewalling about how she doesn`t know what happened? That`s a line of BS if I ever heard it.

SUE: Oh, she knows what happened because I`ll be the first one to tell you, I`m an ex-addict. And I heard Marc Klaas in one of the shows say that she was on, you know, when she comes out of her clouded stupor.

I have to tell you and I`ll admit it, I was up to 25 to 30 perks a day and I was walking around and working. This girl knows what happened.

GRACE: I was just going to ask you that, Sue. Taking that many Percocet, you could still function, right?

SUE: I drove, I worked, I held down a full-time job, too. You know - -

GRACE: Twenty-five Percocet in one day.

SUE: Yes.

GRACE: So what do you make of Misty Croslin`s claim she just went to sleep and didn`t hear a thing?

SUE: I don`t believe it.

GRACE: I don`t believe it either, Sue.

SUE: I don`t believe it for a minute because I held down a full-time job, nobody had a clue. Nobody had a clue that I went through rehab on my own and, you know, seven years later I`m still clean and, you know, I don`t believe it because this girl knows. This girl is aware --

GRACE: So, Sue, what is your question, dear?

SUE: My question is that -- first of all it`s twofold. Did -- where did they get these pills from? And I`m going to tell you why I`m asking. I`m asking because if these prescriptions were written for her, and I`ll be the first one to tell you, it`s very easy to doctor shop.

Go to one doctor, get them from one doctor, get them from another, get them from another, from another. Very easy. But if the -- I`m wondering if there`s a bigger drug dealer in this picture. Because I really wouldn`t -- these people are not the sharpest tools in the sheds.

They`re -- you know, they`re two clowns short of a circus really, the two of them. And I just could see this being a low-level drug deal gone wrong.

GRACE: OK. Let me go out to Art Harris. It`s my understanding they were getting it from either a doctor or a pharmacist in Virginia?

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST, ARTHARRIS.COM: Nancy, my sources are telling me one of the buys did come from doctors in Virginia from the confidant of Misty, Donna Brock.

Misty gave her her prescription. She filled that and her own. Turned the pills over to Misty to sell to the undercover cop at a truck stop at 4:30 a.m. one night.

The others came --

GRACE: This is the hardest working bunch I`ve seen. They`re out working at 4:30 a.m. at a truck stop?

HARRIS: They were on their way back to Satsuma. They also got the drugs from local doctors and they are looking into this doctor shopping.

GRACE: How do you get drugs when there`s nothing wrong with you?

HARRIS: Well, Ronald was actually in an accident. He had back pain. So he legitimately had access to a doctor for pain pills. Misty had something wrong with her. And she would give her pills allegedly to Ronald.

So now you have -- you know, an asset that down there, as she says in one of these tapes, you know, Ronald is working. He doesn`t have to worry about it, but this is helping me. And then she comments that hey -- Ronald comments to the undercover cop, hey, it`s our retirement plan.

GRACE: Out to Dr. Jennifer Shu, pediatrician and editor of "Baby and Child Health." I`ve got a lot of questions for you about little Haleigh. But I want to talk about Misty Croslin. She says to her father in some of these videotape jailhouse visits that she sleeps all day. What does that mean?

DR. JENNIFER SHU, PEDIATRICIAN, CO-AUTHOR OF "BABY AND CHILD HEALTH": So in jail I`m assuming that she`s been off any type of prescription meds for a while. So --

GRACE: She`s on antidepressants.

SHU: So she could be under the effect, it could be a side effect of her prescription antidepressants. She could be depressed. It could just be her way of reacting to stress or she may have some kind of chronic illness like a thyroid disorder, for example.

GRACE: To Marlaina Schiavo, our producer on the story.

Marlaina, throughout all of this we never hear them -- I`ve heard Cummings talk about little Haleigh. But never once do we hear about Misty Croslin except to say, I don`t know.

MARLAINA SCHIAVO, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER, COVERING STORY: Well, that`s true. It`s always somebody else bringing it up to her and she sort of deflects. Like we heard recently her father said to her, you know, they`re praying for Haleigh to come home. And she says she prays every night. And a reaction to that.

And he says, well, can she come home? And she just said, yes. I`m not 100 percent sure, but sure. I mean, God didn`t tell me, but I think so. And that`s about all we hear from Misty on Haleigh.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CUMMINGS: That guy in that blue truck is rolling a blunt and the guy that owns this place smoke crack. So you ain`t got to worry about nothing.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: All right, all right.

CUMMINGS: That`s why I told her, I was like tell him don`t worry about nothing because the mother (EXPLETIVE DELETED) smokes crack.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I have just been stressed to no (EXPLETIVE DELETED) end all day long.

CUMMINGS: How many did you get?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Two hundred.

CUMMINGS: Hell yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And hopefully, hopefully should be able, if this works out, this works out good we should be able to do this, like, once a month. Once a month. (EXPLETIVE DELETED) retirement plan, you know what I`m saying?

CUMMINGS: Not a retirement plan but an extra kick right now.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

HANK CROSLIN, MISTY CROSLIN`S FATHER: How you`ve been doing?

M. CROSLIN: Doing all right.

H. CROSLIN: Why haven`t you been calling Annie?

M. CROSLIN: I slept today. I`m going to call her tomorrow morning.

H. CROSLIN: You slept all day?

M. CROSLIN: Yes. I`ve been sleeping all day. Tomorrow`s canteen so we get some good food tomorrow night.

H. CROSLIN: Yes, he put $100 on your account.

M. CROSLIN: All right.

H. CROSLIN: He said he Western Unioned it.

M. CROSLIN: Timmy was supposed to.

H. CROSLIN: Huh?

M. CROSLIN: Timmy was supposed to.

H. CROSLIN: Yes. Did you have money on it already?

M. CROSLIN: I had 60 bucks. I don`t know who put it there.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Hours of brand new secret undercover video shot by law enforcement. Disturbing footage allegedly showing a group, including Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings, selling drugs. This video, state`s exhibit number 1.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

M. CROSLIN: Just going to ride right there by the school. Sorry. $190.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: $190?

CUMMINGS: Yes. $7 a piece. It`s actually $189.

M. CROSLIN: Well, yes. $189.

CUMMINGS: For 27 of them.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: For 27 of them?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. OK. OK. All right.

M. CROSLIN: You`re going have to probably give me your money right here. Hey, I`m turning by the school. All right. All right. Bye.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: That`s $190 right there.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Over here?

M. CROSLIN: Yes. Go this way.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Left?

M. CROSLIN: Yes. Just go straight.

CUMMINGS: What you got? I hear you sniffling.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Huh?

CUMMINGS: What you got? I hear you sniffling.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes.

CUMMINGS: Roxies or something?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: No. My (EXPLETIVE DELETED) stays (EXPLETIVE DELETED), dude.

CUMMINGS: You got some good dope or something?

M. CROSLIN: (Laughs)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: No. No.

CUMMINGS: I like to get high, that`s why I was asking. If you had powder to let me know.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: No, I got to go talk to some people this afternoon. I`ve got to be straight.

CUMMINGS: Well, do whatever you got to do, man, because like I said them 50 percs, I told you it wasn`t a guarantee. It`s a guarantee he`s getting them. There`s no ifs, ands or buts. He gets them every month. He gets 100 of them but he won`t sell me but 50.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: All right.

CUMMINGS: So I guarantee you there`s 50 Percocets right around the corner, I just don`t know.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, like I told her earlier, I`ll just give you a call when I`m done out there and start heading this way and we`ll see what`s up at that point.

CUMMINGS: Yes. I can`t -- I mean, I don`t know if you do Roxies or whatever. I can get them, but they`re (EXPLETIVE DELETED) expensive.

M. CROSLIN: How you doing, bud?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: What`s going on? What`s going on?

M. CROSLIN: You see my brother was just at the store? I said, please let him leave. No, he`s going to go in the store. I`m just going to do it.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: All right. I want to ride down the road.

M. CROSLIN: You want to ride down?

M. CROSLIN: Hey, baby. Baby! Ronald, he don`t want to do it right here. You got to go Spinners?

CUMMINGS: What?

M. CROSLIN: He don`t want to do it right here. Do you got to go to Spinners?

M. CROSLIN: All right. We`ll follow right behind you.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Where`s he going?

M. CROSLIN: The Spinner`s right down the road.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I was going to go where I just met a dude at because it`s off the road, ain`t nobody there, ain`t no houses, no nothing.

M. CROSLIN: See, I don`t think it`s set up, like --

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I mean it`s like 10 minutes up the road.

M. CROSLIN: I don`t think we have time for 10 minutes up the road because we were going to stop here, go on and get his son and then he`s got to go shoot back to another job.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: (EXPLETIVE DELETED). Well, you want to --

M. CROSLIN: Well, they`re already gone so you have to take me to them I guess. They`re already gone.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You want to -- let`s run up there real quick and then I`ll bring you back to them.

M. CROSLIN: I`m not going to be able to because he`s got to go pick his son up right now and got to go right back to that job. We told him we`d be gone 10 minutes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Where`s he got to pick his son up at?

M. CROSLIN: At Stay and Play right here. Yes, I would go down there with you but it`s just we have not enough time. We left one of the jobs to come meet you.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It`s just a lot of (EXPLETIVE DELETED) -- it`s a lot of pills.

M. CROSLIN: No, yes, I know. I know. But I wouldn`t, I don`t know, I don`t like going around people, you know what I mean, that I don`t know anyway. He`s scared. He doesn`t want to do it like right here. But I told him right here`s fine. I mean, there`s nobody here.

If you want to he said you can go into the store at Spinners. There`s a bathroom. And you go in there and do what you got to do and then come out and just, I`ll be by the door so you can just leave the pills right there and I`ll walk you to the bathroom.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: All right.

M. CROSLIN: So it doesn`t look like anything, you know what I mean? You go into the bathroom, I`m waiting on you to use the bathroom. Because I`d rather not be riding around doing it anyway because I`m scared. I don`t want to get set up for nothing. Like, I cannot get in trouble for nothing.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Not me. Especially not with as many pills as I have in here right now.

(LAUGHTER)

M. CROSLIN: Yes, but none of them have our names on them, huh?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Hey, man. The (EXPLETIVE DELETED) not answering the phone.

M. CROSLIN: Are you sheer he`s not trying to set you up? I`m like, hell, no.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I`m trying not to go to jail.

M. CROSLIN: I said if he was going to set me up he`d set me up with 50 (EXPLETIVE DELETED) Roxies, OK? I said Roxies are more (EXPLETIVE DELETED) a charge than a (EXPLETIVE DELETED) Lortab or whatever, you know what I mean?

I was like, I trust the dude, OK? Not Ronald or anybody, but like my family is like are you sure they didn`t set you up?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Where`s this place at?

M. CROSLIN: Right here.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: On the left or right?

M. CROSLIN: On the left right here.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Oh, this door?

M. CROSLIN: Mm-hmm. And there`s a bathroom and you go in the bathroom. I`ll be right by the door. When you come out, I can get them. Do you have a bag?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes, They`re already --

M. CROSLIN: They`re already in the bag?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: They`re already in the bag.

M. CROSLIN: All right. So you don`t have to do nothing like that. You just got to go in there and come out.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: (EXPLETIVE DELETED) It`s kind of like a big bag, though.

M. CROSLIN: It`s OK. I got my purse.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: All right. You`re going to come back over here?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK.

M. CROSLIN: Are you going to do it in the store?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, I`m going to put it in your purse because I don`t want to carry this big ass bag in here. I`ve got no way to hide it.

M. CROSLIN: Baby, get in. Get in.

CUMMINGS: Who`s this?

M. CROSLIN: Who is that?

CUMMINGS: Unlock the door.

M. CROSLIN: I know that somebody. I know her. I just don`t know who she is.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I got them 10 in little double baggies if you want to count them out real quick and make sure they`re all there.

CUMMINGS: I`m positive they are, man.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: There`s a hundred there. Should be hundred there.

CUMMINGS: (INAUDIBLE)

M. CROSLIN: 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 in there.

CUMMINGS: 100 in here. They`re all in 10 packs. There`s 100.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Should be 10 in each one.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: So just whenever. I mean --

CUMMINGS: It`s going to take a couple days for you to get rid of 200 of them now.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, I mean -- I mean, I`ve got two weeks to play with it, dude.

CUMMINGS: OK.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: So I mean, (EXPLETIVE DELETED) two weeks whatever.

CUMMINGS: OK. I`ll get it for you, no problem. (EXPLETIVE DELETED) two weeks, I can make the money to pay for them and eat them myself.

M. CROSLIN: Uh-oh.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This mother (EXPLETIVE DELETED). Hey, do me a favor?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Get on the ground! Get on the ground! Get on down! Get on down!

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Next, more secret video in the Haleigh Cummings investigation. Will Misty Croslin, the baby-sitter turned stepmother, the last one with Haleigh before she disappeared, finally crack behind bars?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

L. CROSLIN: I like your hair. It looks cool.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

GRACE: Misty Croslin sobs behind bars, admitting to repeated drug sales, even ratting out her own brother on a felony. How will these tapes and will these tapes come into trial?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

M. CROSLIN: What is Leonard saying?

L. CROSLIN: He`s not saying nothing. He just wants to help me and dad try to get up to the house. He didn`t say anything at all. He wants to talk to you. That`s all he says. But he can`t -- he won`t do it. The only way he`ll do it is if your lawyer will let him pay him. That way everything is confidential. It`s between your lawyer and him.

M. CROSLIN: But pay my lawyer to get me out of here.

L. CROSLIN: No, to pay to talk to you. That way it`s, like, confidentiality.

M. CROSLIN: OK. So if he wants to talk to me, so he`ll pay my lawyer enough money to bond me out.

L. CROSLIN: Well, listen. You`ve got $100 on your account today.

M. CROSLIN: OK.

L. CROSLIN: And he got PayPal minutes, too, for you to call him.

M. CROSLIN: Who?

L. CROSLIN: Leonard. So you can call him. What you do --

(CROSSTALK)

L. CROSLIN: I`ll tell him -- I don`t know what to tell him.

M. CROSLIN: The only way that I`ll talk to him is if he bonds me out on a condition that he does not revoke my bond.

L. CROSLIN: Listen, he told me that what everybody`s saying about Casey Anthony, him revoking his bond -- or her bond, that`s not what happened. She got out and got in trouble over stolen checks. And the courts revoked her bond.

M. CROSLIN: Well, the only way that we`ll do it if is, you know, he bonds me out.

L. CROSLIN: OK.

M. CROSLIN: And --

L. CROSLIN: And he does not revoke you.

M. CROSLIN: Yes. And there`s something written out. He`s got to tell my lawyers, it`s got to be written out, that he does not revoke me, and that I`m coming to stay with you and dad. He`s got to make conditions where -- to my lawyer that he has to bail me out first. And it`s got to be written up in everything, and we will sit down and talk.

L. CROSLIN: OK.

(CROSSTALK)

M. CROSLIN: You can`t go and put it on the news.

H. CROSLIN: I don`t want you saying nothing that will hurt you, Misty.

M. CROSLIN: I`m not, daddy. It`s nothing against me. I`m telling you.

H. CROSLIN: Your brother told me to tell you -- your brother told me to tell you he loves you.

M. CROSLIN: I love him, too.

H. CROSLIN: I wanted to get your brother out, too.

M. CROSLIN: Well, worry about me first, OK?

H. CROSLIN: I`m worried about both of you.

M. CROSLIN: I know that. But I`m saying, get me out first.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Let`s stop and remember Army 1st Lieutenant Daniel Riordan, 24, St. Louis, Missouri, killed, Iraq. Awarded the Bronze Star, Purple Heart, a Southeast Missouri state grad. Loved the outdoors. Water sports. Country musk and horses.

Favorite accessories, his cowboy boots and his hat. Leaves behind grieving parents Rick and Janine. Sister Suzanne, twin brother, Rick. Fiancee and soul mate, Tiffany.

Daniel Riordan, American hero.

Thanks to our guests but especially you for being with us. I`ll see you tomorrow night, 8:00 sharp Eastern. And until then, good night, friend.

END

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.