April 19, 2024, 07:15:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492570 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: February 25, 2010, 04:23:07 PM »

<snipped>

Well, you have a blogger, MysticFlower14 saying he is an RSO.

However,this following article states:

"She said the cousin had “messed with” her sexually when she was a child but not been deemed a sexual offender."
http://staugustine.com/stories/021909/state_021909_028.shtml

My notes on Joe Overstreet had the above quote in them along with:
19 years old
ANTIOCH, Tennessee (Antioch is a suburb of Nashville, Tennessee)
United States

Misty Croslin accused her cousin Joe Overstreet of….
Having a fight with Ronald Cummings over a stolen gun.
Threatening revenge after the fight.
Returning a borrowed van from Misty's sister-in-law with a scratch on the side.
He left Florida to return to Tennessee at the time Misty went missing.

I always thought NOT DEEMED A SEXUAL OFFENDER meant he wasn't registered........

I am still looking for a link that states whether or NOT he is a RSO, not a bloggers word (who states he's NOT deemed an SO) or Lisa Croslin a reliable source is what I should state so everyone understands

My post shows two conflicting statements found on the web.

I tend to believe the published article by Dana Treen. That Joe is NOT an RSO.

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #441 on: February 25, 2010, 04:28:23 PM »

<snipped>

"She said the cousin had “messed with” her sexually when she was a child but not been deemed a sexual offender."

19 years old
United States

I always thought NOT DEEMED A SEXUAL OFFENDER meant he wasn't registered........

I am still looking for a link that states whether or NOT he is a RSO, not a bloggers word (who states he's NOT deemed an SO) or Lisa Croslin a reliable source is what I should state so everyone understands

Brandi, I agree. That is a very serious charge, not to be taken lightly.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: February 25, 2010, 04:36:00 PM »

Does anyone know the age of Joe Overstreet? On his myspace page he posted that he was 20 at the time he created it.

Lawmaker Wants Juvenile Sex Offender Registry

State Could Lose Millions Of Federal Dollars For Law Enforcement

Reported By Cara Kumari

POSTED: 3:43 pm CST February 10, 2010
UPDATED: 9:06 am CST February 11, 2010

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- There are thousands of names and pictures on the Tennessee sex offender registry. But state lawmakers said there are dangerous sex offenders living in Tennessee who are not on the list -- they are juveniles.

Related: Watch This Story

"I'm trying to make sure that the public is aware of that and the public is safe," said Rep. Debra Maggart.

Maggart is pushing to create a registry for juveniles 14 and older who have been convicted of violent sex crimes, such as rape of a child.

If it doesn't pass, the state could lose millions of dollars of federal money that goes to local law enforcement. Last year, that grant money totaled $5 million.

But the idea of adding teens to a sex offender registry is controversial, because many child advocates believe it would ruin lives.

"When you put them on a sex offender registry for 25 years, then they have virtually no chance for success in life because they are going to have difficulty with school, jobs, anything that can turn them around," said attorney Linda O'Neal.

A doctor who works with teen sex offenders said 85 percent of them can be successfully rehabilitated.

"I think this is a very risky thing, to stress people who are already stressed without offering them any type of treatment," said Dr. Valerie Arnold.

But Maggart wonders about the other 15 percent and the dangers that parents might not even know could be living nearby.

"What about the ones who are not rehabilitated?" she said. "Do we just let them rape at will? They are out in the public, and I think the public has a right to know."

The state of Tennessee must have a juvenile sex offender registry to comply with the federal Adam Walsh Act. More than 20 states currently have a juvenile sex offender registry, but only Ohio is in full compliance with the Adam Walsh Act

http://www.wsmv.com/news/22525278/detail.html

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #443 on: February 25, 2010, 04:53:04 PM »

Does anyone know the age of Joe Overstreet? On his myspace page he posted that he was 20 at the time he created it.

Reported By Cara Kumari

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- There are thousands of names and pictures on the Tennessee sex offender registry. But state lawmakers said there are dangerous sex offenders living in Tennessee who are not on the list -- they are juveniles.

"I'm trying to make sure that the public is aware of that and the public is safe," said Rep. Debra Maggart.

Maggart is pushing to create a registry for juveniles 14 and older who have been convicted of violent sex crimes, such as rape of a child.

If it doesn't pass, the state could lose millions of dollars of federal money that goes to local law enforcement. Last year, that grant money totaled $5 million.

But the idea of adding teens to a sex offender registry is controversial, because many child advocates believe it would ruin lives.

"When you put them on a sex offender registry for 25 years, then they have virtually no chance for success in life because they are going to have difficulty with school, jobs, anything that can turn them around," said attorney Linda O'Neal.

A doctor who works with teen sex offenders said 85 percent of them can be successfully rehabilitated.

"I think this is a very risky thing, to stress people who are already stressed without offering them any type of treatment," said Dr. Valerie Arnold.

But Maggart wonders about the other 15 percent and the dangers that parents might not even know could be living nearby.

"What about the ones who are not rehabilitated?" she said. "Do we just let them rape at will? They are out in the public, and I think the public has a right to know."

The state of Tennessee must have a juvenile sex offender registry to comply with the federal Adam Walsh Act. More than 20 states currently have a juvenile sex offender registry, but only Ohio is in full compliance with the Adam Walsh Act

I have June 8th, 1989 but let me double check with the arrest warrant .....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #444 on: February 25, 2010, 05:01:30 PM »

<snipped>

19 years old
United States

Brandi, I agree. That is a very serious charge, not to be taken lightly.
I TOTALLY agree, that's why I have been trying to pin it down, but from everything I have found he is NOT an RSO (except in Lisa Croslin's mind...er, what's left of it) ......thanks for digging everyone

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: February 25, 2010, 05:08:59 PM »

Reported By Cara Kumari

I have June 8th, 1989 but let me double check with the arrest warrant .....

If JO, did commit some type of sexual attack, he may have been too young to be put on the RSO registry.

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: February 25, 2010, 05:09:56 PM »

Does anyone know who Bill Shipman is? He is on Katrina's myspace and Hope Sykes is on his etc...kind of a myspace circle link to a lot of the names we have heard in this case. I am asking because in his pictures he has several photos of his house and the screen door is propped open ...can 't tell what with . I wish I knew how to capture a screen shot maybe a smarter monkey could do it for us? It says that he lives in Satsuma and that he is 41.....
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: February 25, 2010, 05:10:35 PM »

oops forgot the link to the myspace

http://www.myspace.com/399440980
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: February 25, 2010, 05:38:25 PM »

Does anyone know who Bill Shipman is? He is on Katrina's myspace and Hope Sykes is on his etc...kind of a myspace circle link to a lot of the names we have heard in this case. I am asking because in his pictures he has several photos of his house and the screen door is propped open ...can 't tell what with . I wish I knew how to capture a screen shot maybe a smarter monkey could do it for us? It says that he lives in Satsuma and that he is 41.....

Some screen doors have a pneumatic device that allows you to keep the door open. Looks like that is how this is propped open to me.

I assume this is the image that you wanted posted?

I never heard of Bill Shipman.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: February 25, 2010, 05:47:24 PM »

Yes Brandi it is....Thank you so much for posting that for us....
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #450 on: February 25, 2010, 06:02:48 PM »

He is either Katrina's boyfriend (or X BF if one is to believe TN) or a friend of TN's.

I can't remember which. Will let you know if I find out.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: February 25, 2010, 06:05:20 PM »

He is either Katrina's boyfriend (or X BF if one is to believe TN) or a friend of TN's.

OS
Thanks OS....I can't seem to find a thing on him
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: February 25, 2010, 06:10:30 PM »

Yes Brandi it is....Thank you so much for posting that for us....

Great. YVW.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #453 on: February 25, 2010, 06:25:40 PM »

OS

Just been told he is/was Katrina's bf, TN said he left and took his computer so not sure he is in Katrina's life anymore. But still on Katrina's MS as friend so who knows. Maybe he came back.

I don't know anything about him at all.

I can't keep up with it all..Like a merry go round.

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: February 25, 2010, 06:55:03 PM »

OS

Just been told he is/was Katrina's bf, TN said he left and took his computer so not sure he is in Katrina's life anymore. But still on Katrina's MS as friend so who knows. Maybe he came back.

I don't know anything about him at all.

I can't keep up with it all..Like a merry go round.
Okay thanks...
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: February 25, 2010, 07:01:23 PM »

Ron said on the sting video that he knew someone who was about to go back to the VA and get 100 pills and that he could get 50  of them for the UC if he wanted them...I am taking that to mean the VA hospital soooo....this is a veteran? I wonder if the Marine on the adjacent property is a Vet or could Bill be one? maybe injured so he keeps the door propped open for easy access?It should be easy for LE to track down the vets in the area that get a prescription of 100 pills at a time from the VA hospital?I wonder who this person is that Ron is referring to?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: February 25, 2010, 07:02:49 PM »

SHIPMAN, WILLIAM J (Age 41)

Associated names:

SHIPMAN, BILL
 SHIPMAN, WILLIAM
 SHIPMAN, WILLIAM R
 SHIPMEN,  WILLIAM
 Available(5) Available WEST PALM BEACH, FL
PORT ST LUCIE, FL
WEST PALM BCH, FL
SEFFNER, FL
SATSUMA, FL
FORT PIERCE, FL
SPRING HILL, FL
PORT SAINT LUCIE, FL
ROANOKE, VA
LAKE WORTH, FL Possible Relatives:

SHIPMAN, JACQUELINE KAY (Age 59)
SHIPMAN, KATHLEEN A (Age 40)
SHIPMAN, ANGELA L (Age 38)
SHIPMAN, JACQUELINE K (Age 65)
SHIPMAN, ROBERT J (Age 32)
SHIPMAN, JAMES WALTER (Age 39)
SHIPMAN, YACKIE (Age 39)
SHIPMAN, WILLIAM ROBERT (Age 65)
SHIPMAN, ROBERT (Age 39)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

KRATZ, PAUL G (Age 82)
KRATZ, JANET ADAMS (Age 77)
WAYMIRE, JEFFREY ALLAN (Age 54)
MINKER, JOHN CARL (Age 40)
RODERICK, DEBORAH L (Age 52)

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=Bill&mn=&ln=Shipman&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=FL&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=15&y=0

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: February 25, 2010, 07:10:50 PM »

Wow Jerseygirl...how do you do that? I have been looking all day !...Thanx!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: February 25, 2010, 07:20:58 PM »

UCN: 542008DR000874FDXXXX
File Date: 2008-06-03 Disposition Date: 2008-06-18
File Type: INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION - FD10
Judge: A W NICHOLS III   

Plaintiffs
FREED JAMIE K OBO
SYKES HOPE A   Defendants
SHIPMAN WILLIAM ROBERT JR 

Date Docket Description
2008-06-03 001.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 

2008-06-03 002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE 

2008-06-03 003.TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION AGAINST 

2008-06-03 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE WITHOUT MINOR CHILD(REN) HRG SET 

2008-06-03 FOR 06/18/08 @ 9:00 

2008-06-09 004.RTN OF SVC ON WILLIAM SHIPMAN JR - 06-03-08 - TEMPORARY 

2008-06-18 005.FAMILY COURT MINUTES 

2008-06-18 006.ORDER DISMISSING TEMPORARY INJUNCTION AGAINST 

2008-06-18 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE FL# 200854652749 

2008-06-24 007.FAXED CONFIRMATION TO PCSO 

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: February 25, 2010, 07:26:55 PM »

O/T Shaniya's mom out of jail ...it is on JVM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.