April 26, 2024, 11:07:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492824 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2010, 03:19:03 PM »

Psychopath/ Dopeboy/Fab/Minor Lover and Babysitter/g/f/wife/exwife/friend are both responsible for Haleigh disappearance.JMO...
Mine too, and it sealed it for me, when Ron made that statement, about the dope boys, and that is not what happened. Why would you say that if you didn't know what happened?

Yep, Why would you make that comment.. Was it a slip of the tongue.. Inquring minds would like to know Ron..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2010, 03:20:28 PM »

I am just thankful that Ron had enough sense to drop Jr. off at a daycare facility instead of taking him with them on these drug sales.....   it would not have surprised me one bit if Jr. had been with on prior deliveries...there is no telling what these young kids have been witness to....on both sides of their family...   I still remember when the drugs were found in the pickup truck on Marie/Crystal's property when they were doing the digup thing there...I know that they said that the drugs belonged to someone else, but don't they all always say that? who knows...

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2010, 03:23:07 PM »

in te vid where the undercoverer says something about the pills building up hhis retirement fund ron is getting out of the car and says or an execution fund... weird
also when he is talking about the owner of spinners smoking crack he is definitely high on crack or cocaine or meth not pills ... it looks like he will explode if he opens his eyes any wider... and the door locking thing is no big deal you would do that if you were legit incase you were betting set up to be robbed... glad they caught them buying pills from the indercover because it just completes the trafficking charge now they have both directions
and why does he know the owner of spinners smokes crack? and why does trina seem to go there often?
these chitbags make me sick how over haleigh is...
it is not like they lost her at the mall "someone came into their home and stole her"
even if they didn't like or want haleigh wouldn't that invasion of privacy be enough to have you traumatized beyond belief...
i haven't heard any audio from the vids from last night
and as far as the lawyer not getting the tapes yet he probably didn't even ask... if he missed them we got them here lol
Thank-you I have been trying to figure out what Ron said, an execution fund, WTH does that mean?
my husb took it to mean that he knew he was an undercover and he knew he was screwed... i don't think so but that is an unbiased opinion since my husb has no clue about this case...
i personally have no clue what he meant by it... lots of possibilities i guess when you really know the case
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2010, 03:25:03 PM »

Im glad Ronald has finally gotten what he deserved after years of doing this same thing and walking away from it, and Misty needs to be right where she is too....Thank God, Crystal has Jr. now, he is much better off right there where he should have been the whole time....thats the only good thing that has come out of this past year...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2010, 03:25:49 PM »

That's an interesting thought Penny that your husband had.  Jersey, yes inquiring minds do want to know what Ron meant. Cookie, I sure hope that Ron never took Jr on any of these drug deals 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2010, 03:27:42 PM »

I wouldn't put anything past any of these people Rosie.... as far as having Jr. around when drugs were done or sold...jmo...

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2010, 03:28:52 PM »

I agree about the back door, there are neighborhoods that you have to go to if you deal in drugs that someone would really just open the backdoor and jump in or the guy you buy from might just statch your money and jump back out after handing you a bag filled with vitamin pills.....the UC was doing his job really well.....

I agree about Misty also, she was still doing whatever Ronald  told her too.....he is the ringleader in all this, as far as Hope goes, she looked to me like she was just hanging out for the day, and Ive seen where they have mentioned something about being around the school several times, well isnt that nice, dealing drugs close to the school, Im surprised they didnt get charged with that to, these people make me sick, still doing the same thing they have always done and HaLeigh is still missing.....
Yes, around the school, and I wondered about that, and if you are dealing drugs near a school if the charges are more? HH since you don't live to far from there, what is that place that Misty said Jr was at? Stop and Play, was that it, and what kind of place is that?
stay and play i posted a link for it in the last thread it is a daycare in san mateo
http://yellowpages.news4jax.com/stay+and+play+daycare+center+inc.9.2512055p.home.html
i had found a different link that described their services last night but now i can't find it there weere 3 diff services daycare, family services and i can't remember the third one
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2010, 03:31:10 PM »

I agree about the back door, there are neighborhoods that you have to go to if you deal in drugs that someone would really just open the backdoor and jump in or the guy you buy from might just statch your money and jump back out after handing you a bag filled with vitamin pills.....the UC was doing his job really well.....

I agree about Misty also, she was still doing whatever Ronald  told her too.....he is the ringleader in all this, as far as Hope goes, she looked to me like she was just hanging out for the day, and Ive seen where they have mentioned something about being around the school several times, well isnt that nice, dealing drugs close to the school, Im surprised they didnt get charged with that to, these people make me sick, still doing the same thing they have always done and HaLeigh is still missing.....
Yes, around the school, and I wondered about that, and if you are dealing drugs near a school if the charges are more? HH since you don't live to far from there, what is that place that Misty said Jr was at? Stop and Play, was that it, and what kind of place is that?
stay and play i posted a link for it in the last thread it is a daycare in san mateo
http://yellowpages.news4jax.com/stay+and+play+daycare+center+inc.9.2512055p.home.html
i had found a different link that described their services last night but now i can't find it there weere 3 diff services daycare, family services and i can't remember the third one

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2010, 03:35:17 PM »

this is where it is
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2010, 03:38:48 PM »

I wouldn't put anything past any of these people Rosie.... as far as having Jr. around when drugs were done or sold...jmo...
Makes you sick too think about it 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2010, 03:38:58 PM »

Putnam County VPK Providers

Approved Stay-n-Play Day Care Center 627 Hwy 17 S, San Mateo 32187 386-328-0134 M-F/ 8:30-11:30 8/26/09-6/11/10

Kindergarten Readiness Classroom A Curriculum Additional Services
Rate: 237 Teacher: Rebecca Poston (CDA) ABEKA Full, Before & After School,
Assistant: Cassidy Swisher Links to Literacy Infant Care, Food Served
Class ratio: 2:18 Transportation
Approved

http://www.ecs4kids.org/Pdf%20Files/provider%20listings/putnam_09-10_vpk_provider_listings_updated122209.pdf

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2010, 03:39:22 PM »

Thank-you Penny 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2010, 03:40:37 PM »

Approved Stay-n-Play Day Care Center 627 Hwy 17 S, San Mateo 32187 386-328-0134 M-F/ 8:30-11:30 8/26/09-6/11/10

Approved

http://www.ecs4kids.org/Pdf%20Files/provider%20listings/putnam_09-10_vpk_provider_listings_updated122209.pdf

Thank-you, so for a child Jr's age, sort of like preschool.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2010, 03:42:23 PM »

well in the one where they get the 200 pills the guy says as long as you can get rid of them in 2 weeks... so he fronted the pills (didn't pay up front) so where do you think he would keep them till he got rid of them?
answer grany's house with jr
and they are not in child proof pill bottles in fact they are in cute little baggies of 10 each kind of like candy...
also they are really happy to be getting these pills in this vid... who wants to bet tey never planned on paying the undercover later
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2010, 03:48:03 PM »

Approved

Yep and in Florida thats what we call it ...headstart, like I said....a headstart program..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2010, 03:51:52 PM »

on 1 of the videos of Misty in the car with the undercover guy...she said something like, brothers (?) were giving her chit about making sure that this guy was not setting her up and she says, I trust this guy...not word for word but the general gist of it...Which tells me that SHE is the one who first made contact with this guy, not Ron, and that she got her brother and Ron to get in on this with her...Which sortof in my mind makes her the ring leader...I agree with Fatcat that she is not this fragile little bird that she wants others to think that she is when the situation calls for her to be...hope that makes sense...And after hearing what she had to say about being with Haleigh ruined her birthday has made me even more callous towards this POS!! you are going down Misty! karma and all that....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2010, 03:52:40 PM »

Approved

Yep and in Florida thats what we call it ...headstart, like I said....a headstart program..

yep...here too...Headstart Program or No Child Left Behind Programs...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2010, 03:54:51 PM »

on 1 of the videos of Misty in the car with the undercover guy...she said something like, brothers (?) were giving her chit about making sure that this guy was not setting her up and she says, I trust this guy...not word for word but the general gist of it...Which tells me that SHE is the one who first made contact with this guy, not Ron, and that she got her brother and Ron to get in on this with her...Which sortof in my mind makes her the ring leader...I agree with Fatcat that she is not this fragile little bird that she wants others to think that she is when the situation calls for her to be...hope that makes sense...And after hearing what she had to say about being with Haleigh ruined her birthday has made me even more callous towards this POS!! you are going down Misty! karma and all that....
I also heard that the uc guy called Misty first and continued to call her until she decided to deal with him......so yea she isnt innocent thats for sure, she just puts on a show when she thinks she needs too.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2010, 04:00:16 PM »

http://twitpic.com/14dwwu    lol  very funny..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2010, 04:18:07 PM »

Why were the players stating that Joe Overstreet left that morning?? This was on Maven's Photo's.. Why lie?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.