March 28, 2024, 03:07:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 491870 times)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: March 02, 2010, 09:49:05 PM »

"at that time LE did not have a theory or at least did not reveal that they suspected RC."

That is what I think too and that is so frustrating to me, they should have collected evidence for every possible scenerio....JMO
I don't think that RC and MC are savy enough to think that far in advance about hair being tested.  If they stayed as high as some have stated, what brain cells they still have where/are not functioning properly, imo.
Someone was giving advice ...the earings left his ears,South Pole shirt turned into Polo,girlfriend was stashed away for first few hours and then planned to marry,old friends left and new best friend became the preacher....there were a lot of things that changed really fast advice from someone....but you are right , when left to make their own choices ....mudding,making out at carnivals,tattoos,rats in mail boxes, etc. what a mess!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: March 02, 2010, 10:05:39 PM »

"at that time LE did not have a theory or at least did not reveal that they suspected RC."

That is what I think too and that is so frustrating to me, they should have collected evidence for every possible scenerio....JMO
I don't think that RC and MC are savy enough to think that far in advance about hair being tested.  If they stayed as high as some have stated, what brain cells they still have were/are not functioning properly, imo.
Someone was giving advice ...the earings left his ears,South Pole shirt turned into Polo,girlfriend was stashed away for first few hours and then planned to marry,old friends left and new best friend became the preacher....there were a lot of things that changed really fast advice from someone....but you are right , when left to make their own choices ....mudding,making out at carnivals,tattoos,rats in mail boxes, etc. what a mess!
IMO, only for the cameras on certain shows and probably adviced by his attorneys. I have yet to see anyone in that family to have any fashion sense.  Off camera and not guest on anyone's tv show, I would say things were as normal as normal could be. 

As far as the preacher, he did one tv show that I can remember, but then refused to marry the couple. With that said the preacher could have been much more of a friend than RC could have imagined.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: March 02, 2010, 10:08:03 PM »

Speaking of marriage, I wonder if MC and RC used the standard wedding vows and did they make up their own.

If it was the latter, my imagination is running wild.   Monkey Devil!

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: March 02, 2010, 10:13:25 PM »

Heart, you crack me up ...LOL....thanx I needed a good laugh...now I am thinking of the vows......have mercy !
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: March 02, 2010, 10:23:13 PM »

O/T

DCF: Baby Kidnapped By Fake Worker

POSTED: Tuesday, March 2, 2010
UPDATED: 10:09 pm EST March 2, 2010

Police Search For Missing Child On Westside

Police search a neighborhood in the 6200 block of North Ironside Drive on the Westside for a baby that was kidnapped.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A 3-week-old baby has been kidnapped by someone posing as a Florida Department of Children and Families worker, according to DCF.

Police are searching a neighborhood in the 6200 block of North Ironside Drive on the Westside.

The neighborhood has been blocked off.

This story will be updated as more information becomes available.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22722889/detail.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: March 02, 2010, 10:51:13 PM »

O/T

DCF: Baby Kidnapped By Fake Worker

POSTED: Tuesday, March 2, 2010
UPDATED: 10:09 pm EST March 2, 2010

Police Search For Missing Child On Westside

Police search a neighborhood in the 6200 block of North Ironside Drive on the Westside for a baby that was kidnapped.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A 3-week-old baby has been kidnapped by someone posing as a Florida Department of Children and Families worker, according to DCF.

Police are searching a neighborhood in the 6200 block of North Ironside Drive on the Westside.

The neighborhood has been blocked off.

This story will be updated as more information becomes available.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22722889/detail.html

Press Conference now: http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html

Heart
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: March 03, 2010, 02:52:11 AM »

Meant to say I agree NRCG and agree with you too Mycents...Junior should have been tested & its soddy that he wasnt

and if you noticed Jr.'s head was shaved after that in that photo of him putting a yellow rose on haleighs pic...

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: March 03, 2010, 02:57:08 AM »

Meant to say I agree NRCG and agree with you too Mycents...Junior should have been tested & its soddy that he wasnt

and if you noticed Jr.'s head was shaved after that in that photo of him putting a yellow rose on haleighs pic...

sorry I posted this before reading on that you all had discussed this:

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: March 03, 2010, 06:32:31 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m3d2-HaLeigh-Cummings-case-Watch-Feb-2-jail-video-of-Hank-Tommy-Croslins-visit-with-father-video

Crime Examiner
Add to favorites Examiner Bio
HaLeigh Cummings case: Watch Feb. 2 jail video of Hank "Tommy" Croslin's visit with father (video)
March 2, 8:29 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams
HaLeigh Cummings case: Watch Feb. 2 jail video of Hank "Tommy" Croslin's visit with father (video)
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #629 on: March 03, 2010, 06:38:44 AM »

he may not be the least important, ive been to his WS, and followed the links of pics ect.

snipped for space:

Hi cw618,

A comment on the link below states Brandon O. is a cousin to Joe O.  A photo of M.C. & B.O. 
The three are cousins from different parents if I understand correctly.

http://mistycroslin.com/2009/04/07/misty-croslin-photo-with-brandon/

they are all cousins joe is tina o's kid as is kayla and kristy...
misty is lisa's kid as is tommy and timmy
and as far as brandon o still not exact on his parents but it is his mom i believe that is/was an overstreet and no siblings that i know of yet

Thank-you, Penny!

I wonder if L.C. brother's name is Tommy and maybe her dad's name is Tommy also?  I saw on intelius.com Thomas O.
I didn't bring the relatives over because I don't know if I'm off topic or not?
well i'm not sure on that at all but if you go to tina croslins myspace (joe o's mom) there is group photos and flora (tina and lisa'a mom) is holding hands with someone named lee lee who is very native american/ hawaiin looking and then there is a younger (mentally slow looking female) who is the daughter of lee lee... it seems by photos that flora current boyfriend/husband is lee lee... lee lee and his daugter are much darker skinned and more ethnic looking then the other overstreets but when you see them all together it brings out a native american look in the rest of them... i totally did not answer your question but figured i'd throw in my observation on that one lol
in fact here is the pic.. people named from left to right (pic with 6 people)
and here is the family reunion that lisa supposedly fled the state for with no names given but seems she missed the photo op (and no that is not lisa croslin on the left holdin leelee's hand that is her mother flora
Vikkie, Tina, Flora, LeeLee, Bubba, and Liz

Hi Penny & Monkeys,

Thank-you for your insight & photos on the family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAVID L OVERSTREET  47
JAMES D OVERSTREET 48
JOSH OVERSTREET      46
TINA H OVERSTREET   44

http://www.longlostpeople.com/search.aspx?search=firstname%3dthomas%26lastname%3doverstreet

Brandon has an older brother "Josh O".,  Dad may be the Josh above, a guess. 

well i never concreted josh being brandons bro but
there is a josh o in midland mi and josh o of midland has a brother charlie of midland mi
so if brandon is josh's bro then he must also be charlie o's brother...
are you sure about him being josh's bro? reason i ask is...
josh o who is 46 is probably the dad of younger josh o... means charlie and josh's dad was an overstreet..
here is my dilema brandon is much more dark skinned then these 2 and resemblence between josh and charlie is clear and they are very light skinned... i just assumed brandon had some hispanic or african or some othher color bearing ethnicity to him and if that was the case then either his mom is an overstreet and he is not josh's bro... or other possible scenario all 3 have same dad josh o 46 and maybe brandon has a different mom who could carry the different ethnicity... all jmo of course

Hi Penny & Monkey's,

I don't know for certain, there may also be a Travis O. that is also a brother to Josh, Brandon and Charlie.

Now back to the elder Josh, he may be a brother to Tina Marie O. Robinson!  That should make him Brandon's uncle.

The brothers and sisters are listed (or relatives) on long lost people, for example I typed in "Casey Anthony".

CASEY ANTHONY
CYNTHIA M ANTHONY
GEORGE A ANTHONY
LEE ANTHONY
http://www.longlostpeople.com/search.aspx?search=firstname%3dthomas%26lastname%3doverstreet

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #630 on: March 03, 2010, 07:02:15 AM »

O/T Melvin Duclos found safe an angelic monkey

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2010-03-02/story/jacksonville_sheriff_3_week_old_melvin_duclos_reported_taken_by_dcf_impo

EMAILPRINTBLOG THISCOMMENTBuzz up!    Photos
 TIP LINE

Anyone who was at Shands Hospital between noon and 1 p.m. on Tuesday who saw anything strange occurring or who encountered someone who fit the suspect description is asked to contact the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office at 904-630-0500.

Anyone with any information in regards to the abducted baby, suspect, or vehicle is asked to contact the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office at 904-630-0500 or Crime Stoppers at 1-866-845-TIPS to remain anonymous and receive a possible reward.

View Larger Map

Related Stories
» Jacksonville sheriff: Missing persons now top priority
*6:45 AM: BREAKING NEWS* Sheriff John Rutherford of the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office announced that Melvin Duclos has been found safe. The suspect is in custody. Rutherford said more details will come at a 10 a.m. press conference.

A woman posing as a state child-protective worker abducted a 3-week-old baby boy from a Westside Jacksonville home Tuesday afternoon, police said.

A statewide Amber Alert was posted just after midnight for the child, Melvin Duclos. He was wearing a light-colored onesie with a flower on front and a blue T-shirt when he was taken.The link for the flier is: http://bit.ly/MelvinDuclos

Police were looking for a 5-foot, 160-pound black woman, age 20 to 22, who took the baby about 4:45 p.m. from a home on Ironside Drive, a looping road of ranch homes west of Blanding Boulevard a couple of miles north of Interstate 295.

The home, which is located in the Villages @ Westland subdivision, is owned by Melvin's father, Augustin Duclos, according to records from the Duval County Property Appraiser's Office.

The woman, described as having shoulder-length hair and wearing tight jeans and a black t-shirt with a silver nose piercing, left in a dark Honda Accord, police said. 

The woman saw the baby and his family at Shands Jacksonville about 12:45 p.m. and began following them, Sheriff's Office Chief Rick Graham told reporters late Tuesday night. The hospital visit was for a checkup of the baby's mother, Madaine Duclos, Sheriff John Rutherford said early today.

After the family returned home, the woman came to their door and identified herself as an employee of the Department of Children and Families, authorities said.

The woman told the family she was conducting an investigation, Graham said. He said the woman had something she presented as identification or credentials, but wouldn't elaborate.

The family handed the child over to the woman but became suspicious and called police a couple hours later.

The baby, Melvin Duclos, is described as being about 19 inches long, weighing 9 pounds. He was last seen wearing a light- or cream-colored onesie with a flower on the front and a blue T-shirt.

Rutherford said the baby was reported to be in good health. He said police were investigating surveillance video at the video for clues into the abductor's identity.

The sheriff also said that as far as JSO was aware, Melvin's parents did not have any criminal records. Children and Families officials searched a database of employee names and found no match for a name the woman used, agency spokesman John Harrell said.

Harrell said the family didn’t appear to have any prior history of DCF involvement, which would make them less familiar with the agency’s routines.

He said a legitimate agency worker would not take custody of a child on the spot unless it was a matter of imminent danger. He said people can confirm a DCF employee’s identification by phoning a statewide information number — 800-96-ABUSE.

"We're very alarmed, very concerned that someone would just walk up to someone's home, identify themselves as a DCF employee and walk off with a child," Harrell said.

A relative spoke with news partner First Coast News. Mireille Jeanty is Augustin's cousin. Her husband, Wilson, told FCN that he received a call from the family telling him what happened.

Wilson said the woman posing as the DCF worker had a badge and paperwork. The woman told the family, according to Wilson, she was investigating a child abuse case and would need Melvin temporarily. She also said she'd been following the family for two days.

The Ducloses came to the United States from Haiti 11 years ago, according to Wilson. He said Augustin, 37, owns a cleaning service, and that the couple also have a 15-month-old child.

The abduction echoed elements of the 1998 kidnapping of Kamiyah Mobley, an infant taken from Shands, then called University Medical Center, by a woman dressed in scrubs. That case has never been solved.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: March 03, 2010, 09:12:36 AM »

Thanks for the update on the kidnapped baby IM!

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #632 on: March 03, 2010, 11:14:07 AM »

YW~Thanks for posting the pic's of Jr from the youtube I posted. I never know how to do those. What a joyous day to learn about baby Melvin, now it would make my year if we heard any good news about lil HaLeigh an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: March 03, 2010, 11:29:21 AM »

YW~Thanks for posting the pic's of Jr from the youtube I posted. I never know how to do those. What a joyous day to learn about baby Melvin, now it would make my year if we heard any good news about lil HaLeigh an angelic monkey

Hi IM!  It is so wonderful to hear that Melvin was reunited with his family!  I am just beginning to wonder if we will ever know what happened with Haleigh...ugh.  The circus never ends...it is unbelieveable that no one wants to tell the truth to what happened but I suppose then they would be in more trouble so maybe they feel it is better to keep quiet.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: March 03, 2010, 11:39:59 AM »

2010-3-3 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Crescent City - At this time, authorities are at the scene of an apparent homicide at a residence in the Crescent City area of Putnam County. At around ten o’clock Tuesday night, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office received calls reporting that a subject had been shot at a residence, located at 756 Junction Road, in Crescent City.

At the scene, Putnam County Sheriff’s Deputies found a male lying on the front porch of the residence that appeared to be fatally shot. The victim has been identified as Brian Christopher Seymore, DOB: 06/04/1980. The victim’s next of kin has been notified.

Major Crimes Unit Detectives have been assigned to the investigation. The crime scene is currently being processed by the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Crimes Scene Unit, along with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement’s mobile crime lab. The details of the crime scene itself are not being released at this time.

Due to the investigation being in it's early stages no further details can be released at this time. Further information will be provided when it becomes available.

Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call Northeast Crime Stoppers at (866) 277-TIPS.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #635 on: March 03, 2010, 11:48:00 AM »

*respectfully snipped for space.. the following is part of a quote by Kelly*

"we are all so on edge all the time and tense. sleeping is pretty much never because when i do sleep i have xxxxxx up dreams about it. buddy is always pissed off and so am i. so thats not good. then the other half of the family is in jail turnin state on each other on their way to prison. leaving teresa and lester heartbroken over haleigh, watching their kids and nieces and nephews ruin their lives and be miserable all the time"

Hi everyone!     Been reading along, just wanted to pop in with a question.  Thanks to all for the updates, links, photos, info etc!  It's much appreciated!!   

Penny
It was an interesting read, the exchanges that you posted between Kelly and Alecia.  I snipped out a part of what Kelly wrote (above), and bolded the part I have a question about.   

One of your comments about what she had said was:
"kelly says that relatives are turning states evidence against ron... there is a big riff in the cummings family..."

Maybe I need another cup of coffee, lol, cuz it seems to me that Kelly was referring to the Croslins turning state on each other.  (She was talking about the Cummings, then said 'the other half of the family.......', which I take to mean the Croslins)  At any rate, I can still see how there is very likely a big rift between all sides of this family.  This whole case is sooooooo confusing!  Could you help me sort this out, and understand your comment and your take on what Kelly said?  Thanks! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #636 on: March 03, 2010, 11:58:05 AM »

*respectfully snipped for space.. the following is part of a quote by Kelly*

"we are all so on edge all the time and tense. sleeping is pretty much never because when i do sleep i have xxxxxx up dreams about it. buddy is always pissed off and so am i. so thats not good. then the other half of the family is in jail turnin state on each other on their way to prison. leaving teresa and lester heartbroken over haleigh, watching their kids and nieces and nephews ruin their lives and be miserable all the time"

Hi everyone!     Been reading along, just wanted to pop in with a question.  Thanks to all for the updates, links, photos, info etc!  It's much appreciated!!   

Penny
It was an interesting read, the exchanges that you posted between Kelly and Alecia.  I snipped out a part of what Kelly wrote (above), and bolded the part I have a question about.   

One of your comments about what she had said was:
"kelly says that relatives are turning states evidence against ron... there is a big riff in the cummings family..."

Maybe I need another cup of coffee, lol, cuz it seems to me that Kelly was referring to the Croslins turning state on each other.  (She was talking about the Cummings, then said 'the other half of the family.......', which I take to mean the Croslins)  At any rate, I can still see how there is very likely a big rift between all sides of this family.  This whole case is sooooooo confusing!  Could you help me sort this out, and understand your comment and your take on what Kelly said?  Thanks! 

Thanks for all the information monkeys...but by the way can someone refrest my memory on who Lester is....thanks!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: March 03, 2010, 12:00:31 PM »

It's interesting to me, reading comments about what's NOT being released in the tapes/videos/calls, pics, info and etc... in light of the sunshine law. 

I've been sitting here, in this case and others in Florida, just wondering WTH??  when LE and the media release these things for the public to hear/read.  Seems some (if not a lot) has been redacted, blacked out, cut off, edited, erased?, etc.  In at least one case, they've admitted to editing out some info, to perhaps be released later. 

And I wonder, ummmm.. Doesn't the sunshine law mean all info gets released?  I guess I'm just trying to say, why have the sunshine law if they are gonna find sneaky ways around it, and still not release the 'good stuff'?  Why just release bits here and there and call it good? 

Or is LE editing out crucial evidence they are saving for trial or something?  If so, then doesn't it still go back to why even have a sunshine law in the first place? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: March 03, 2010, 12:03:11 PM »

Thanks for all the information monkeys...but by the way can someone refrest my memory on who Lester is....thanks!

Lester is Ron's father.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #639 on: March 03, 2010, 12:08:25 PM »

A big CONGRATS to all the 'award' winning monkeys! 

I would like to add Trimm (also for links and updates) and CBB (also for avatar artist extraordinaire).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.