March 28, 2024, 04:27:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 491876 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: March 03, 2010, 08:37:30 PM »

Is Brian Christopher Seymore connected to this case?

Not to our knowledge at this time. Currently something else for PCSO to handle.

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: March 03, 2010, 08:37:58 PM »

Is Brian Christopher Seymore connected to this case?

wasnt this guy in one of the pappa vids, will have to find his vids and have a look see

Brian Christopher Seymore
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=744695&IMG=54805

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: March 04, 2010, 09:04:14 AM »

HaLeigh Cummings: Watch Feb. 2 jail video of Hank "Tommy" Croslin's visit with mother (video)
March 4, 12:20 AMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

HaLeigh Cummings: Watch Feb. 2 jail video of Hank "Tommy" Croslin's visit with mother (video)

Jailhouse video of both Misty Croslin-Cummings and her brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., being visited by family has been obtained by TJ Hart at WSKY (see below).

Last month, Misty, her brother, her ex-husband Ronald Cummings, along with Donna Brock and Hope Sykes were arrested as a result of an undercover drug bust.

Cummings is the father of missing Florida girl, HaLeigh Cummings, who disappeared on Feb. 10, 2009 from the family home while Misty's care.

Although HaLeigh's case and the drug bust are separate, police believe the arrests will help them find the little girl.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m3d4-HaLeigh-Cummings-Watch-Feb-2-jail-video-of-Hank-Tommy-Croslins-visit-with-mother-video

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: March 04, 2010, 09:13:34 AM »

Feds raid 3 Palm Beach County pain clinics
As part of a crackdown on a cottage industry blamed for an explosion of illegal painkillers around the country, federal agents raided three Palm Beach County pain clinics.

BY SCOTT HIAASEN
shiaasen@MiamiHerald.com

Narcotics investigators on Wednesday raided three South Florida pain clinics suspected of feeding a black-market pipeline of prescription painkillers stretching to Kentucky and other Appalachian states.

Agents with the DEA, the Broward County Sheriff's Office and the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office carted away boxes of records after serving search warrants at American Pain in Lake Worth, Executive Pain in West Palm Beach and the East Coast Pain Clinic in West Palm Beach on Wednesday morning.

The clinics are owned or managed by Christopher and Jeffrey George, 29-year-old twin brothers from Royal Palm Beach. Neither one is a licensed medical professional. Both have criminal records.

The Miami Herald highlighted the George brothers in an investigation of the pain clinic business published last year. The Herald investigation showed that loose regulations have made South Florida a haven for storefront clinics selling oxycodone and other painkillers at a pace unseen anywhere else in the country.

Several sheriffs in Kentucky -- a prime hot spot for illegal painkillers -- told The Herald they routinely arrested people trafficking oxycodone bought from a Wilton Manors clinic called South Florida Pain, also owned by Christopher George, records show. South Florida Pain later merged with American Pain in Boca Raton, and then relocated to Lake Worth.

Last year, a doctor working for Christopher George at South Florida Pain, Dr. Rachael Gittens, was suspended for 90 days by the state medical board for signing blank prescriptions for oxycodone, records show.

The U.S. Attorney's Office would not discuss details of Wednesday's seizures, except to say that they were part of an ``ongoing federal criminal investigation.''

No arrests were made Wednesday.

Jim Eisenberg, an attorney for the Georges, said the brothers have done nothing wrong.

He suggested they are being targeted as part of a larger regional crackdown on the pain-clinic industry.

``They are running a legitimate business. They are following the law,'' Eisenberg said. ``They read the papers. They're aware that law enforcement considers them Public Enemy No. 1.''

The George brothers have run afoul of law enforcement before. In 2003, Jeffrey George pleaded guilty to felony charges of dealing in stolen property and resisting arrest, records show. Christopher George also pleaded guilty to grand theft and possession of steroids with intent to sell, records show.

Their criminal pasts, however, did not prevent the Georges from owning or managing pain clinics selling dangerous narcotics -- a loophole some lawmakers hope to close during the legislative session.

Under current law, the state licenses only medical facilities that take insurance -- and most pain clinics only take cash. So while the state requires criminal background checks for employees at licensed facilities, there is no such requirement at cash-only pain clinics.

State Sen. Dan Gelber, a Miami Beach Democrat, and Rep. Kelly Skidmore, a Boca Raton Democrat, have introduced legislation that would prevent anyone with a felony record from owning a pain clinic. Sen. Dave Aronberg, a Greenacres Democrat, has introduced a similar bill that would only allow doctors with no disciplinary history toown pain clinics. Both Gelber and Aronberg are running for state attorney general.

Last year, the Legislature did approve a series of reforms to the pain-clinic industry, requiring them to submit to state inspections, and to provide their prescription information to a statewide database that would allow doctors to check the prescription history of patients to prevent ``doctor shopping.''

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/03/04/1511610/feds-raid-3-palm-beach-county.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: March 04, 2010, 09:27:15 AM »

Two Arrested Following Drug Raid in Huntington

They found what they call a "sophisticated growing cabinet," and manuals for how to grow marijuana. Police also found marijuana in the freezer and in paper bags.
Reporter: Hanna Francis

HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- Two people with an alleged connection to a Florida pain clinic were arrested Thursday night after a drug bust at a Huntington apartment building.

Members of Huntington's Violent Crime Drug Task Force and the Cabell County Sheriff's Department searched an apartment on the 2300 block of Adams Avenue -- and arrested Brendon Lamm, 28, and Kristin Thacker, 26.

They found what they call a "sophisticated growing cabinet," and manuals for how to grow marijuana. Police also found marijuana in the freezer and in paper bags.

Officers seized a loaded 25 caliber handgun, boxes of ammo and Oxycontin pills with numerous Florida pain clinic business cards -- along with driving directions to the pain clinic.

Lamm was arrested on one count cultivation of marijuana, two counts possession with intent to deliver of a controlled substance and one county of delivery of a controlled substance.

Thacker was charged with one count cultivation of marijuana and two counts possession with intent to deliver of a controlled substance.

Both Lamm and Thacker are in the Western Regional Jail, pending bond.

http://www.wsaz.com/huntington/headlines/85523307.html

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: March 04, 2010, 09:28:30 AM »

Thanks Heart.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: March 04, 2010, 09:35:35 AM »

Thanks Heart.   
Good Morning trim! 

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: March 04, 2010, 12:53:03 PM »

Fort Bragg Officials Issue Amber Alert For Little Girl

Fort Bragg Law Enforcement officials issued an "Amber Alert" at 11:14 a.m. today asking for the public's help in locating 5-year-old Te'amani LeSha Gerald.

Fort Bragg Law Enforcement officials issued an "Amber Alert" at 11:14 a.m. today asking for the public's help in locating 5-year-old Te'amani LeSha Gerald.

Lawmen say the child is wearing a pink "Dora the Explorer" coat, blue jeans, black shirt and has 2 braids in her hair.

They say she is a black female, approximately 3 feet tall and weighs 50 pounds.

Authorities say Gerald was taken from the front yard of her residence on Lapoterie Street in the Nijmegen Housing Area at approximately 8:14 a.m. today.

The Nijmegen Housing Area is listed online as family housing on the Fayetteville base.

Allegedly there are 2 abductors. Alexis Gerald is described as a black female, 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighing 200 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes. Phyllis Gerald is described as Black, female,

Witnesses told authorities they observed Gerald being carried to a 1999 Black Suburban with a South Carolina License Tag FVC-504.

No picture of the child is currently available.

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/86363087.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: March 04, 2010, 05:15:07 PM »

Fort Bragg Officials Issue Amber Alert For Little Girl

Lawmen say the child is wearing a pink "Dora the Explorer" coat, blue jeans, black shirt and has 2 braids in her hair.

They say she is a black female, approximately 3 feet tall and weighs 50 pounds.

Authorities say Gerald was taken from the front yard of her residence on Lapoterie Street in the Nijmegen Housing Area at approximately 8:14 a.m. today.

The Nijmegen Housing Area is listed online as family housing on the Fayetteville base.

Allegedly there are 2 abductors. Alexis Gerald is described as a black female, 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighing 200 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes. Phyllis Gerald is described as Black, female,

Witnesses told authorities they observed Gerald being carried to a 1999 Black Suburban with a South Carolina License Tag FVC-504.

No picture of the child is currently available.

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/86363087.html

Amber_Alert

CANCELED:
Fort Bragg, NC VIC: Te-amani Gerald; There is no immediate information about why the alert was cancelled.

http://twitter.com/Amber_Alert

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: March 04, 2010, 06:32:13 PM »

More Misty Jailhouse Video Calls Released

Misty Cummings In Jail On Drug Trafficking Charges

POSTED: Thursday, March 4, 2010
UPDATED: 6:24 pm EST March 4, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- More jailhouse video of Misty Cummings' phone conversations with her mother were released Thursday.

Cummings, the last person to see missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings more than one year ago, is being held in the St. Johns County Jail on drug charges carrying a $1.35 million bond.

In the video, Cummings said she thinks about Haleigh all the time.

Misty Cummings Jail Call
Misty Cummings talks to her parents from jail via videoconferencing.
"I prayed and that's all I can do," Cummings told her mother. "People are saying I don't think about Haleigh. You can ask everybody in this cell block right here, right now, everybody in this block knows that I think about her all the time, that I talk about her all the time."

"I know, sis," said Lisa Croslin, Cummings mother.

"I cried all the time about Haleigh, prayed all the time about Haleigh," Cummings said. "So they all (expletive)."

"My lawyer is doing his job and he's doing the best that he can for me and I appreciate that."

tiny 4 logoChannel 4’s Scott Johnson is watching the videos and will a have complete report on the local station at 10 p.m.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22745476/detail.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: March 04, 2010, 07:15:29 PM »

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- More jailhouse video of Misty Cummings' phone conversations with her mother were released Thursday.

Cummings, the last person to see missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings more than one year ago, is being held in the St. Johns County Jail on drug charges carrying a $1.35 million bond.

Misty Cummings Jail Call
"I prayed and that's all I can do," Cummings told her mother. "People are saying I don't think about Haleigh. You can ask everybody in this cell block right here, right now, everybody in this block knows that I think about her all the time, that I talk about her all the time."

"I cried all the time about Haleigh, prayed all the time about Haleigh," Cummings said. "So they all (expletive)."

"My lawyer is doing his job and he's doing the best that he can for me and I appreciate that."

tiny 4 logoChannel 4’s Scott Johnson is watching the videos and will a have complete report on the local station at 10 p.m.

Cummings, Croslin, Brock Jailhouse Calls
Uncut Audio:
http://www.news4jax.com/download/2010/0304/22746504.mp3

Video:
Misty To Mom: I Think About Haleigh

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22746083/index.html

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: March 04, 2010, 07:16:07 PM »

Misty Cummings Jail Call

There is also a link to a phone call from Donna Brock on that page. Not sure who she was calling, someone who gave money for her "canteen account." Donna was very uncomplimentary towards Tim Miller, telling the person not to believe anything he says. She said she is "one of the good guys."

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: March 04, 2010, 07:19:52 PM »

2009-12-22 1 COMPLAINT FILED: PATTY BRIMM 12-19-09 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A FELONY THEFT
2010-01-27 2 INFORMATION (GRAND THEFT)
2010-02-09 3 CAPIAS REQUEST FORM - BOND $504.00
2010-02-18 4 CAPIAS ISSUED - BOND SET AT $504.00
2010-02-19 5 ARREST REPORT - GRAND THEFT ARREST DATE:02/18/2010 BOOKING NUMBER:10-741
2010-02-19 6 DEFENDANT'S NOTIFICATION OF BOND CONDITIONS
2010-02-19 7 CAPIAS RETURNED EXECUTED
2010-02-19 8 $504.00 A-1-24 HOUR CITY BEST BAIL BOND-#2252856 AMERICAN BANKERS INSURANCE COMPANY OF FL (02/18/2010)
2010-03-04 9 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (03-18-2010)
2010-03-04 10 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (03-18-2010)
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/ext_app_sec/public_disclaimer.php

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: March 04, 2010, 07:21:57 PM »

Misty Cummings Jail Call

Cummings, Croslin, Brock Jailhouse Calls
Uncut Audio:
http://www.news4jax.com/download/2010/0304/22746504.mp3

Video:
Misty To Mom: I Think About Haleigh

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22746083/index.html

Thanks Heart.I better take an Advil because I know they are gonna make my head hurt. .   

~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: March 04, 2010, 07:43:02 PM »

2009-12-22 1 COMPLAINT FILED: PATTY BRIMM 12-19-09 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A FELONY THEFT
2010-02-19 5 ARREST REPORT - GRAND THEFT ARREST DATE:02/18/2010 BOOKING NUMBER:10-741
2010-02-19 8 $504.00 A-1-24 HOUR CITY BEST BAIL BOND-#2252856 AMERICAN BANKERS INSURANCE COMPANY OF FL (02/18/2010)
Who is this trim?

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #675 on: March 04, 2010, 07:43:27 PM »

Thanks for that, I better have a small drink before listening 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #676 on: March 04, 2010, 07:50:48 PM »

WTH the phone call from Donna, before the call, it was like listening to a commercial for this phone company. And then all she kept saying is she is a good guy 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: March 04, 2010, 07:51:29 PM »

Who is this trim?

Lisa Croslin.I forgot that.   

~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: March 04, 2010, 07:55:45 PM »

Who is this trim?

Lisa Croslin.I forgot that.   
You had me looking all over the place, lol!

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: March 04, 2010, 08:04:09 PM »

Thanks for that, I better have a small drink before listening 

Yes Please.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.