April 23, 2024, 07:02:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492682 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: March 04, 2010, 08:22:51 PM »

Ospainter123

Dang 3/31 is going to be a busy day in PC court rm, Hank Sr has pretrial that day along with RC, MC,TC

http://twitter.com/Ospainter123

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: March 04, 2010, 08:29:06 PM »

Thanks for that, I better have a small drink before listening 

Better make that a LARGE drink...watching Misty bobbing her head around made me dizzy. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: March 04, 2010, 10:23:50 PM »

More Misty Jailhouse Video Calls Released

Misty Cummings In Jail On Drug Trafficking Charges

POSTED: Thursday, March 4, 2010
UPDATED: 6:24 pm EST March 4, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- More jailhouse video of Misty Cummings' phone conversations with her mother were released Thursday.

Cummings, the last person to see missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings more than one year ago, is being held in the St. Johns County Jail on drug charges carrying a $1.35 million bond.

In the video, Cummings said she thinks about Haleigh all the time.

Misty Cummings Jail Call
Misty Cummings talks to her parents from jail via videoconferencing.
"I prayed and that's all I can do," Cummings told her mother. "People are saying I don't think about Haleigh. You can ask everybody in this cell block right here, right now, everybody in this block knows that I think about her all the time, that I talk about her all the time."

"I know, sis," said Lisa Croslin, Cummings mother.

"I cried all the time about Haleigh, prayed all the time about Haleigh," Cummings said. "So they all (expletive)."

"My lawyer is doing his job and he's doing the best that he can for me and I appreciate that."

tiny 4 logoChannel 4’s Scott Johnson is watching the videos and will a have complete report on the local station at 10 p.m.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22745476/detail.html

There is also a link to a phone call from Donna Brock on that page. Not sure who she was calling, someone who gave money for her "canteen account." Donna was very uncomplimentary towards Tim Miller, telling the person not to believe anything he says. She said she is "one of the good guys."

I always thought she was kind of the instigator.  How can you be innocent of road rage?  What about the dental stuff?

Let me check my hinky meter:

Donna                              Tim   

Well, the hinky's have it.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: March 04, 2010, 10:25:53 PM »

Thanks for that, I better have a small drink before listening 

Better make that a LARGE drink...watching Misty bobbing her head around made me dizzy. 

Misty is a legend in her own mind.   Rolling Eyes

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #684 on: March 04, 2010, 10:48:17 PM »

New Video from Papa

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=LLMPapa#p/u/0/DE2s9YhRz3A

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #685 on: March 04, 2010, 11:21:43 PM »

Misty opens up about Haleigh from jail
  Reported by: Ashley Coleman
Email: acoleman@ActionNewsJax.com
Last Update: 10:54 pm 

Print Story | ShareThis   
Related Links
One Year Ago: Haleigh last seen alive
Misty Cummings breaks her silence on divorce
Cummings family talks about arrests
New tapes from inside the jail of Misty Cummings
Haleigh's father and former step-mother arrested
Hope for Haleigh

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office tells Action News the five were arrested following a month-long undercover operation. Investigators say on seven separate occasions, they purchased the prescription drugs Oxycodone and Hydrocodone from the Croslins, Cummings, Sykes and Broch. ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- In newly-released, recorded jail house conversations, Misty Cummings gets defensive about Haleigh's disappearance.

"People are saying I don't think about Haleigh, you can ask everyone in this cell block right here, right now. Everybody in this block knows I think about her all the time and I talk about her all the time."

Misty was discussing the little girl with her mother. The recording was from last month, right after the one-year anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance. Misty was the last person to see the girl alive.

During her jail house conversation, Misty asked her mom about the vigil for Haleigh.

"I cried all the time, prayed all the time about Haleigh," Misty told her mom.

She also talked about the bounty hunter who offered to pay her bail to get Misty out of jail.

"If I could get out, yeah I would love to get out, of course." Then Misty said she wouldn't give the bounty hunter any information.

Misty will go before a judge later this month for her drug trafficking charges.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Misty-opens-up-about-Haleigh-from-jail/4vxdRhEhlUe9cDYMff_rpw.cspx

ME: I don't see the video there..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: March 05, 2010, 12:42:25 AM »

Hey Wyks!Long time no see.   

O/T  Amber Alert:Naomi Primos  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7277.0

Hi Trimm!  Good to see ya!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: March 05, 2010, 12:45:07 AM »

Can't we just say that ALL monkeys are winners? That's how I see it. We all contribute in our own ways to make this a great forum.

JMO.

Agree!!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: March 05, 2010, 12:49:23 AM »

Hi Wyks!  Good to see you, hope all is well in your world.  I'm so far behind reading on here.  I echo all your questions and award additions!     

Hey BG!!  Good to see ya!  Things are going fine, thanks!  Hope that's so with you as well!   

I hear ya in being behind.  It's so sad there are so many cases, and it's hard to stay caught up with them all.  Dunno what the heck this world is coming to, ya know?  Scary...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #689 on: March 05, 2010, 12:51:38 AM »

Thanks for all the information monkeys...but by the way can someone refrest my memory on who Lester is....thanks!

Lester is Ron's father.   

Hi Jules!  And you're welcome!   an angelic monkey

Hi Wykes and Thank you!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #690 on: March 05, 2010, 12:55:33 AM »

Wow.. I messed up that last quote stack.. sorry about that.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: March 05, 2010, 12:59:56 AM »

Wyks...good good good to see you! 

in regards to the Sunshine Law...I thought that I had read that  information is released only AFTER an arrest in the case has been made...In Haleigh's case, no one has been arrested yet in her disappearance...
any monkey feel free to correct me in regards to the Sunshine Law rules if what I stated is not correct...

LOL thanks Cookie, good to see you too!    

And yeah, you're right, I forgot that pesky lil thing about needing an arrest in the case first.       Seems like this whole thing is blurring together.  Thanks for keeping things straight.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: March 05, 2010, 01:16:56 AM »

Ok, remember the woman that was driving who didn't get arrested.. who had Misty's stuff in her car?  I know there was some earlier discussion on this.  I agree with those monkeys who thought it was odd that she seems to have been sent on her way, and then not much about her mentioned afterward.  Am wondering if *perhaps* that woman was helping LE in some way, if maybe that's why things went the way they did with her.  What do you guys think about that?   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: March 05, 2010, 06:57:52 AM »

Hi Trimm!  Good to see ya!   

Hey Wyks!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: March 05, 2010, 07:33:00 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22750424/detail.html
Misty Croslin Jail Videos Released
Croslin Discusses Vigil With Her Mother

POSTED: 6:41 am EST March 5, 2010
UPDATED: 7:11 am EST March 5, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Misty Croslin was captured on new jail interview videos discussing the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings with her mother.

During the conversation, Croslin insisted she had nothing to do with the disappearance of her former stepdaughter.

On the tapes, Croslin asked her mother if she had read the latest headlines about the case in the newspaper.
    *  Croslin: You read the paper today?
    * Mother: No. I just got up and come out here.
    * Croslin: The people that are involved, that the cops think that's involved, is locked up.

Croslin also referred to a vigil held for Haleigh on the one-year anniversary of her disappearance. Both she and Ronald Cummings were in jail at the time. However, Croslin's mother attended the vigil.

* Croslin: Theresa read a letter that Ronald wrote?
    * Mother: Yes. She read it.
    * Croslin: Was it good?
    * Mother: Yes. It was good. It said make sure Haleigh knows she'll always be his baby girl. It was really good.

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: March 05, 2010, 09:04:40 AM »

Jailed Woman Cries, Prays For Little Girl

Friday, March 05, 2010 8:41:59 AM

PALATKA -- Another jailhouse video has been released showing Misty Croslin, the last person to see missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings alive.

"Everybody in this block knows i think about her all the time," Croslin told a visitor during the video I talk about her all the time. I know sis, and I cry all the time about Haleigh, pray all the time about Haleigh. Yeah I know so they can all kiss my #%$Q."

Croslin is locked up on a million dollar bond after being arrested for illegally selling prescription drugs.

She has come under suspicion by many people who think she may know what happened to the little girl.

Croslin though maintains the girl was abducted from the family's mobile home in Putnam County in February of 2009...and that she had nothing to do with it.

Haleigh's father, Ronald, is also locked up on drug charges.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/3/5/jailed_woman_cries_prays_for_little_girl.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: March 05, 2010, 09:08:47 AM »

Misty opens up about Haleigh from jail

Reported by: Ashley Coleman
Last Update: 3/04 11:52 pm

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- In newly-released, recorded jail house conversations, Misty Cummings gets defensive about Haleigh's disappearance.

"People are saying I don't think about Haleigh, you can ask everyone in this cell block right here, right now. Everybody in this block knows I think about her all the time and I talk about her all the time."

Misty was discussing the little girl with her mother. The recording was from last month, right after the one-year anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance. Misty was the last person to see the girl alive.

During her jail house conversation, Misty asked her mom about the vigil for Haleigh.

"I cried all the time, prayed all the time about Haleigh," Misty told her mom.

She also talked about the bounty hunter who offered to pay her bail to get Misty out of jail.

"If I could get out, yeah I would love to get out, of course." Then Misty said she wouldn't give the bounty hunter any information.

Misty will go before a judge later this month for her drug trafficking charges.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Misty-opens-up-about-Haleigh-from-jail/4vxdRhEhlUe9cDYMff_rpw.cspx

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: March 05, 2010, 09:15:34 AM »

Misty is crying for herself in my opinion...biotch that she is!

she was crying harder on the 911 call when she said that SHE had been attacked and was much more upset about that than when she was on the 911 tape reporting Haleigh missing! I know we have discussed this before on here, but it still angers me when I think about that !!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: March 05, 2010, 09:19:49 AM »

Putnam Drug Bust: New Jail Audio/Video

TJ Hart

Still more jailhouse video of Misty Croslin Cummings' phone conversations with her mother were released Thursday by St. Johns County Jail officials.

Misty Croslin Cummings, the last person to see missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings more than one year ago, is being held in the St. Johns County Jail on drug charges carrying a $1.35 million bond.

In the video, Cummings said she thinks about Haleigh all the time.

WJXT-TV Video:
Misty To Mom: I Think About Haleigh
  http://www.news4jax.com/video/22746083/index.html

It appears Misty has cooled to the possibility of changing lawyers and possibly getting out on bail through the offer made by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

Audio: Donna Brock
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6504725.php

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: March 05, 2010, 09:25:17 AM »

From Levi Page

Ronald Cummings: Ticking time bomb?
March 5, 1:18 AM
Nashville Crime Examiner Levi Page

5-year-old Haleigh Cummings mysteriously vanished from her mobile home in February of 2009, while under the care of her teenage babysitter Misty Croslin. Croslin was the live in girlfriend of Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father. An Amber Alert was issued after Ronald Cummings came home from work at 3 am to discover his daughter missing.

There have been many twists and turns in this case. A year has gone by and sadly there have been no answers in the desperate search for Haleigh. Hope was revived when an undercover sting operation landed Croslin, Cummings and three others behind bars after being caught on tape trafficking prescription medication. Will this drug bust lead to answers in the investigation into Haleigh's case?

Croslin came under fire after police issued a statement saying her version of events the night Haleigh vanished were inconsistent with physical evidence obtained at the trailer where Haleigh vanished. Police also said that her story does not add up and that she holds the key to this case. As of today, Croslin has yet to crack.

Before the arrest Croslin had been the main focus of police, the media and the public after it was revealed that the beds both she and Haleigh were sleeping in, were made up. It was also revealed Croslin failed both a police polygraph, a polygraph administered by Texas Equusearch, a layered voice analysis and a hypnosis.

This case has captivated the nation and if a book were to be written about the case, it would read like a soap opera. Before Haleigh went missing Croslin was allegedly involved in a alcohol, drug and sex binge with Gregg Page, a scum bag known for being part of the criminal element there in Satsuma Florida. She was involved in a road rage incident on the interstate in Orlando Florida, and after being married to Cummings for 7 months, they suddenly divorced.

According to my sources the divorce occurred after Croslin and Cummings got into a fight, where Cummings attacked Croslin and pushed her through a closet door. That was the final straw for Croslin, after the incident she befriended and went to live with the family of Charles Jones.

Weeks after his daughter vanished Cummings was seen at a tattoo parlor getting a tattoo (paid for with donations intended to help find Haleigh). While at the parlor witnesses told local media Cummings didn't have much to say about his missing daughter, but instead he was bragging about all the money people were sending him.

To read more about the suspicious behavior of Ronald Cummings go here: http://www.examiner.com/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m2d26-Suspicious-behavior-of-Haleigh-Cummings-father

In this article I want to focus on the violent behavior of Ronald Cummings, in my opinion Cummings is like TNT, an explosion waiting to happen. Could Ronald have lost his temper and physically abused Haleigh? Did the ticking time bomb finally explode and cause the demise of little Haleigh?

A month after Haleigh went missing, Croslin and Cummings got married, but it wasn't happily ever after. After the marriage, Cummings engaged in a fued with his inlaws where he decapitated a rat and put the headless rat in his brother in laws mailbox. This act was witnessed by a neighbor. Cummings was also arrested for attacking Misty's brother, her brother tried to get into a vehicle to escape the wrath of Cummings, but Cummings got into the vehicle and continued the violent attack.

During the Holidays Cummings certainly wasn't in a cheerful mood, understandable given the fact that his daughter was missing, but he wasn't concerned about his missing daughter. Instead he was angry with the man that took his ex wife in after he divorced her. So angry he allegedly pulled a gun on him and tried to run him off the road.

In late December Charles Jones called 911 telling the 911 operator that Ronald Cummings had pulled a gun on him, threatened to kill him, and was trying to run him off the road. What was Cummings's motive? Misty had been living with Charles and his family, after her divorce from Ronald. Jones feels that Croslin told him too much information and that Ronald Cummings was trying to intimidate him.

Additionally, Jones also alleges that when his brother got his truck stuck in sand, that Cummings helped him get it out and then demanded to be paid twenty dollars, after his brother refused to give Cummings money, Cummings allegedly took out a gun and shot into the sand three times and then drove off.

Viewers of Fox News Channel's "At Large with Geraldo Rivera" witnessed Cummings temper after Geraldo Rivera asked Cummings a series of tough questions concerning his drug use and alleged abuse of his ex girlfriend Crystal Sheffield as well as Haleigh. Cummings became angry and told Rivera to get out of his face. Cummings became so angry his family had to step in and make Rivera leave.

In that interview with Rivera, Cummings claimed to discipline Haleigh the way "DCF allows." Wait a minute, is that a normal response from a parent when confronted with allegations of child abuse? That they only discipline the way social servinces allow? Cummings made it sound like he had a conversations with DCF or he had been told how to discipline a child without crossing the line into child abuse by someone from DCF. How many non abusive parents have conversations with DCF on how to discipline children? Most people don't even need to know DCF guidelines on disciplining children.

The mother of Haleigh and ex girlfriend of Cummings has also alleged that Cummings was abusive to her and the two children she shared with him.

Was Ronald abusive? The question remains a mystery but it is a question worth asking. Did Ronald Cummings temper lead to Haleigh's death? That is also a mystery, but it's a thought worth pondering. In the next article I'll explore the possibility of how drugs could play a role in this case.

One thing is certain: A propensity towards violence, a quick temper and drug use is TNT and the equation is deadly.

If you have any information regarding Haleigh's disappearance please call: (888) 277-TIPS (8477).

http://www.examiner.com/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m3d5-Ronald-Cummings-Ticking-time-bomb

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.