April 19, 2024, 05:07:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492564 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #700 on: March 05, 2010, 09:34:09 AM »

Thanks for all the updates, and new papa video    Hi Wyks 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: March 05, 2010, 01:07:08 PM »

thanks for the new papa vid went back to see if this guy was in the
welcome to the jungle, not him, i thought it was the guy at 3;02

this guy
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=744695&IMG=54805

3;02 guy
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=LLMPapa#p/u/8/YwwfM0Sk-vU

my post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7065.msg1087017#msg1087017

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: March 05, 2010, 01:14:02 PM »

Something tells me Misty's lawyer must have yanked her by the hair and told her what to say in this last video. At least the cornrows are gone, now it appears her hair was wet  Donna and her good guy routine, and her running down Tim Miller was disgusting 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: March 05, 2010, 01:29:15 PM »

Ok, remember the woman that was driving who didn't get arrested.. who had Misty's stuff in her car?  I know there was some earlier discussion on this.  I agree with those monkeys who thought it was odd that she seems to have been sent on her way, and then not much about her mentioned afterward.  Am wondering if *perhaps* that woman was helping LE in some way, if maybe that's why things went the way they did with her.  What do you guys think about that?   

I think you are talking about "Tina" (we believe she is Katrina Belcher, Teresa's sister, Ronald's aunt.)

Personally, I don't think she was helping LE. Well, not on purpose, that is.

I think she was just lucky she was not caught being involved with these misfits.

JMO.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #704 on: March 05, 2010, 02:29:55 PM »

Ron Cummings is no angel, he is in jail for good reason and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law regarding his recent arrest---- BUT---- The man did not kill his daughter. He IS guilty for leaving his kids with a dope infested 17 year old slore, but he didn't kill his daughter and he does not know where Haleigh is.    ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! This thread makes my blood boil. I wish the cops would find her so it will all be over and you will all see that Ronald Cummings did not kill his daughter. 

I do not understand the 'fixation' on Ron as the killer/hider of body/cover up for who ever did it. I am not a Ronette and he surely is guilty of many things, but not this. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #705 on: March 05, 2010, 02:31:00 PM »

I feel much better now 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: March 05, 2010, 02:35:24 PM »

I feel much better now 

I had to sign back in real quick to say thank you.I feel better too.
I agree with what you say.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: March 05, 2010, 02:39:43 PM »

Ok, remember the woman that was driving who didn't get arrested.. who had Misty's stuff in her car?  I know there was some earlier discussion on this.  I agree with those monkeys who thought it was odd that she seems to have been sent on her way, and then not much about her mentioned afterward.  Am wondering if *perhaps* that woman was helping LE in some way, if maybe that's why things went the way they did with her.  What do you guys think about that?   

I think you are talking about "Tina" (we believe she is Katrina Belcher, Teresa's sister, Ronald's aunt.)

I think she was just lucky she was not caught being involved with these misfits.

JMO.

Brandi ~  In the video where Ron & Misty are arrested.  When Ron gets out of the vehicle, take notice just before that .. Misty had her purse on her lap, and it looks as though she dropped it when she exited the vehicle.  If that is so.... then obviously PCSO would have her purse.  That is what it looks like to me in the video, but maybe I am wrong.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: March 05, 2010, 02:43:15 PM »

JMO.

Plus she is Hope Sykes mother.  Hope Sykes was also arrested on this sting.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: March 05, 2010, 02:45:48 PM »

JMO.

Brandi ~  In the video where Ron & Misty are arrested.  When Ron gets out of the vehicle, take notice just before that .. Misty had her purse on her lap, and it looks as though she dropped it when she exited the vehicle.  If that is so.... then obviously PCSO would have her purse.  That is what it looks like to me in the video, but maybe I am wrong.

In those videos, I don't think I ever saw her with a purse. She was always stuffing her bra with money. Seemed quite natural for her too. LOL

Anyway, back to the topic, Misty did say to her mother in a jailhouse call that "Tina" has her purse, cell phone, etc. because she left them in her car. I think this was before she got into the car with the undercover agent in whose car she got arrested.

I dunno, just trying to sort it out.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #710 on: March 05, 2010, 03:00:43 PM »

Ron Cummings is no angel, he is in jail for good reason and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law regarding his recent arrest---- BUT---- The man did not kill his daughter. He IS guilty for leaving his kids with a dope infested 17 year old slore, but he didn't kill his daughter and he does not know where Haleigh is.    ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! This thread makes my blood boil. I wish the cops would find her so it will all be over and you will all see that Ronald Cummings did not kill his daughter. 

I do not understand the 'fixation' on Ron as the killer/hider of body/cover up for who ever did it. I am not a Ronette and he surely is guilty of many things, but not this. 

Nut~I have NEVER said Ron killed his daughter, but I do think her death had something to do with his drug activities and/or lifestyle. I honestly think she O'd on his stash of drugs and they all went into CYA mode. I believe if he really thought Misty had anything to do with it she would already be dead. He has changed his stories and he and TN seem really suspicous to me in their action, but I never thought he killed Haleigh, although his irresponsible decision to leave them with Misty and TN's unwillingness to watch her own grandkids that night after they both knew what kind of weekend Misty had had make them at minimum culpable IMO.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: March 05, 2010, 03:08:33 PM »

totally agree!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: March 05, 2010, 03:50:31 PM »

I never thought that Ron or Misty killed Haleigh, on purpose. I have thought that she got into some drugs, but really lean more towards she was given some meds to sleep, and was given to much, and her little body couldn't take it. I also believe that Haleigh will never be found, and have felt that way for a very long time.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: March 05, 2010, 03:55:54 PM »

JMO.

In those videos, I don't think I ever saw her with a purse. She was always stuffing her bra with money. Seemed quite natural for her too. LOL

Anyway, back to the topic, Misty did say to her mother in a jailhouse call that "Tina" has her purse, cell phone, etc. because she left them in her car. I think this was before she got into the car with the undercover agent in whose car she got arrested.

I dunno, just trying to sort it out.

Have a look at this video.  http://www.news4jax.com/video/22607303/index.html

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: March 05, 2010, 03:56:26 PM »

I never thought that Ron or Misty killed Haleigh, on purpose. I have thought that she got into some drugs, but really lean more towards she was given some meds to sleep, and was given to much, and her little body couldn't take it. I also believe that Haleigh will never be found, and have felt that way for a very long time.
  Me too, and it breaks my heart Especially when I hear things stated suchas "I'm going to believe she is alive UNTIL they find her" or "I'd give my life for my child's life back" , way too many red flags for me. Why would you assume when they found her she's be dead??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: March 05, 2010, 04:01:28 PM »

Me too, and it breaks my heart Especially when I hear things stated suchas "I'm going to believe she is alive UNTIL they find her" or "I'd give my life for my child's life back" , way too many red flags for me. Why would you assume when they found her she's be dead??
I think that wherever Haleigh is, the person/people responsible know she will never be found. I guess there could be a miracle and she will be found, I just don't feel that will happen.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: March 05, 2010, 04:04:55 PM »

I think that wherever Haleigh is, the person/people responsible know she will never be found. I guess there could be a miracle and she will be found, I just don't feel that will happen.

I honestly think it will be divine intervention, the vegatation is way to dense around that area and the water is unbelievable, it would be so easy to hide a body, especially a tiny child

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: March 05, 2010, 04:07:22 PM »

My thoughts, Haleigh was put in water. Just my thoughts in what I believe happened.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: March 05, 2010, 04:09:42 PM »

not so unusual to me...I believe that Haleigh is alive until she is found  as well...I have said that about a lot of missing children...and I have heard other parents of missing children say the same thing...
also, Ron is not the most versed as we all know...I think that him saying that he would give his life for his child's life back was meaning he would give his life to have his child back? that is how I took it anyways....jmo

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: March 05, 2010, 04:27:32 PM »

not so unusual to me...I believe that Haleigh is alive until she is found  as well...I have said that about a lot of missing children...and I have heard other parents of missing children say the same thing...
also, Ron is not the most versed as we all know...I think that him saying that he would give his life for his child's life back was meaning he would give his life to have his child back? that is how I took it anyways....jmo
You are correct in the fact his language skills suck, but when he they found her, why he he assume she was going to be found dead and NBOT alive as he just stated.....

Too many slips from that side of the family that show they know she's dead, the 911 call and the interview the next day sealed the deal for me, mosyt don't refer to their loved one's in past tense and most welcome the media scrutiny as long as it helps find their child, all he wanted was his privacy back...guess so he could keep buying and selling dope and the media really cramped that lifestyle IMO

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.