April 26, 2024, 07:24:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492803 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #720 on: March 05, 2010, 04:30:35 PM »

I never thought that Ron or Misty killed Haleigh, on purpose. I have thought that she got into some drugs, but really lean more towards she was given some meds to sleep, and was given to much, and her little body couldn't take it. I also believe that Haleigh will never be found, and have felt that way for a very long time.
  Me too, and it breaks my heart Especially when I hear things stated suchas "I'm going to believe she is alive UNTIL they find her" or "I'd give my life for my child's life back" , way too many red flags for me. Why would you assume when they found her she's be dead??

not so unusual to me...I believe that Haleigh is alive until she is found  as well...I have said that about a lot of missing children...and I have heard other parents of missing children say the same thing...
also, Ron is not the most versed as we all know...I think that him saying that he would give his life for his child's life back was meaning he would give his life to have his child back? that is how I took it anyways....jmo
You are correct in the fact his language skills suck, but when they found her, why would he assume she was going to be found dead and NOT alive as he just stated.....

Too many slips from that side of the family that show they know she's dead, the 911 call and the interview the next day sealed the deal for me, mosyt don't refer to their loved one's in past tense and most welcome the media scrutiny as long as it helps find their child, all he wanted was his privacy back...guess so he could keep buying and selling dope and the media really cramped that lifestyle IMO

EDIT~Couldn't even understand my own post..better get back to work

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #721 on: March 05, 2010, 04:33:12 PM »

My thoughts, Haleigh was put in water. Just my thoughts in what I believe happened.

Me too....have always thought that OR the Ocala Forest, but water would have been quicker and easier

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: March 05, 2010, 04:37:17 PM »

Ok, remember the woman that was driving who didn't get arrested.. who had Misty's stuff in her car?  I know there was some earlier discussion on this.  I agree with those monkeys who thought it was odd that she seems to have been sent on her way, and then not much about her mentioned afterward.  Am wondering if *perhaps* that woman was helping LE in some way, if maybe that's why things went the way they did with her.  What do you guys think about that?   

I think you are talking about "Tina" (we believe she is Katrina Belcher, Teresa's sister, Ronald's aunt.)

Personally, I don't think she was helping LE. Well, not on purpose, that is.

I think she was just lucky she was not caught being involved with these misfits.

JMO.

Brandi ~  In the video where Ron & Misty are arrested.  When Ron gets out of the vehicle, take notice just before that .. Misty had her purse on her lap, and it looks as though she dropped it when she exited the vehicle.  If that is so.... then obviously PCSO would have her purse.  That is what it looks like to me in the video, but maybe I am wrong.

In those videos, I don't think I ever saw her with a purse. She was always stuffing her bra with money. Seemed quite natural for her too. LOL

Anyway, back to the topic, Misty did say to her mother in a jailhouse call that "Tina" has her purse, cell phone, etc. because she left them in her car. I think this was before she got into the car with the undercover agent in whose car she got arrested.

I dunno, just trying to sort it out.

Have a look at this video.  http://www.news4jax.com/video/22607303/index.html

Grama, she sure does appear to have a purse with her on Jan. 20 when the arrests occurred. I do believe she told her mother that she left it in Tina's car. Who knows, with this group. Espscially Misty. She cannot tell the same story twice the same.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: March 05, 2010, 04:43:29 PM »

Ok, remember the woman that was driving who didn't get arrested.. who had Misty's stuff in her car?  I know there was some earlier discussion on this.  I agree with those monkeys who thought it was odd that she seems to have been sent on her way, and then not much about her mentioned afterward.  Am wondering if *perhaps* that woman was helping LE in some way, if maybe that's why things went the way they did with her.  What do you guys think about that?   

I think you are talking about "Tina" (we believe she is Katrina Belcher, Teresa's sister, Ronald's aunt.)

I think she was just lucky she was not caught being involved with these misfits.

JMO.

Brandi ~  In the video where Ron & Misty are arrested.  When Ron gets out of the vehicle, take notice just before that .. Misty had her purse on her lap, and it looks as though she dropped it when she exited the vehicle.  If that is so.... then obviously PCSO would have her purse.  That is what it looks like to me in the video, but maybe I am wrong.

In those videos, I don't think I ever saw her with a purse. She was always stuffing her bra with money. Seemed quite natural for her too. LOL

Anyway, back to the topic, Misty did say to her mother in a jailhouse call that "Tina" has her purse, cell phone, etc. because she left them in her car. I think this was before she got into the car with the undercover agent in whose car she got arrested.

Grama, she sure does appear to have a purse with her on Jan. 20 when the arrests occurred. I do believe she told her mother that she left it in Tina's car. Who knows, with this group. Espscially Misty. She cannot tell the same story twice the same.

Brandi ~  I don't think she knows how to tell the truth.  The longer this goes on, the more we have to second guess every word that is uttered from her mouth.  Thanks for posting the screen capture by the way.  an angelic monkey

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: March 05, 2010, 04:46:38 PM »

looks like a purse on Misty's lap to me too!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: March 05, 2010, 05:15:41 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22756427/detail.html
Misty: Send Pictures Of Haleigh, Ron
New Jailhouse Video Reveals Croslin's Feelings About Ex-Husband

POSTED: 4:25 pm EST March 5, 2010
UPDATED: 4:45 pm EST March 5, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- In a recent recorded jailhouse conversation, Misty Croslin tells her mother she still loves her ex-husband Ronald Cummings.

"I still love him mama," Croslin told her mother.

Croslin told her mother that her and Ronald Cummings were working on their relationship just before they were arrested on drug charges.

Croslin also asked her mother to bring pictures of Ronald and Haleigh.
During the conversation, Croslin insisted she had nothing to do with the disappearance of her former stepdaughter.

On the tapes, Croslin asked her mother if she had read the latest headlines about the case in the newspaper.

* Croslin: You read the paper today?
    * Mother: No. I just got up and come out here.
    * Croslin: The people that are involved, that the cops think that's involved, is locked up.

Croslin also referred to a vigil held for Haleigh on the one-year anniversary of her disappearance. Both she and Ronald Cummings were in jail at the time. However, Croslin's mother attended the vigil.

* Croslin: Theresa read a letter that Ronald wrote?
    * Mother: Yes. She read it.
    * Croslin: Was it good?
    * Mother: Yes. It was good. It said make sure Haleigh knows she'll always be his baby girl. It was really good.
"I prayed and that's all I can do," Misty said to her mother. "You can ask everybody in this cell block right here, everybody knows I think about her all the time."

Video:Watch the story   http://www.wesh.com/video/22756472/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: March 05, 2010, 05:40:36 PM »

O/T

[Benjamin Ahr, 34

Police: Boy Thrown For Not Going To Bed
Mom's Boyfriend Charged With Aggravated Child Abuse

POSTED: 2:51 pm EST March 5, 2010
UPDATED: 3:07 pm EST March 5, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orlando man was arrested Wednesday after police said he threw his girlfriend's 2-year-old son into a wall for not going to bed.

Benjamin Ahr, 34, was charged with aggrevated child abuse after the boy's brother was interviewed by the Child Protection Team.

Police said his girlfriend went to work Wednesday and Ahr went to her home to put her children to bed. According to a police report, Ahr picked up the 2-year-old above his head when he said he wouldn't go to bed and threw him against the wall.
http://www.wesh.com/news/22755249/detail.html#

Comments:

http://www.wesh.com/news/22755249/detail.html#COMMENTTOP

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: March 05, 2010, 05:43:28 PM »

O/T

[Benjamin Ahr, 34

Police: Boy Thrown For Not Going To Bed
Mom's Boyfriend Charged With Aggravated Child Abuse

POSTED: 2:51 pm EST March 5, 2010
UPDATED: 3:07 pm EST March 5, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orlando man was arrested Wednesday after police said he threw his girlfriend's 2-year-old son into a wall for not going to bed.

Benjamin Ahr, 34, was charged with aggrevated child abuse after the boy's brother was interviewed by the Child Protection Team.

Police said his girlfriend went to work Wednesday and Ahr went to her home to put her children to bed. According to a police report, Ahr picked up the 2-year-old above his head when he said he wouldn't go to bed and threw him against the wall.
http://www.wesh.com/news/22755249/detail.html#

Comments:

http://www.wesh.com/news/22755249/detail.html#COMMENTTOP

The child began to seizure and was immediately taken to Halifax Medical Center with bleeding in his brain, cuts on his forehead, bruising around both eyes and a cut on the underside of his penis. The boy was flown to Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital and put on a ventilator

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: March 05, 2010, 06:29:50 PM »

O/T

Interlachen Student Arrested for Sexual Battery

2010-3-5 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Interlachen – A 16 year-old Interlachen High School student was arrested on Thursday, March 4, 2010, for charges of false imprisonment and sexual battery.

A 17 year-old, female student at Interlachen High School reported that a black male student, later identified as Reginald Laverne Gilmore, DOB: 09/03/1993, pulled her into a restroom and forced her to perform sex acts on him. Immediately following the incident, the victim reported it to school staff, who in turn notified the School Resource Officer assigned to the school.

It was determined that Gilmore was not in the class he was scheduled to be in, and was located wandering the campus. He was detained for questioning by investigators.

Major Crimes Detective Doug Schwall and the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Crime Scene Unit were assigned to the case and responded to the school. As the result of Detective Schwall’s investigation and physical evidence located by the Crimes Scene Unit, Reginald Laverne Gilmore was arrested and charged with false imprisonment and sexual battery. He was transported to the Juvenile Detention Center in Gainesville.

http://www.pcso.us/2010-3-5-a

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: March 05, 2010, 07:08:56 PM »

Happenings in Putnam County, Fl this week.

Shooting in Crescent City, Suspect Still at Large

Victim - 29-year-old Brian Christopher Seymour dead on the front porch.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/crimestoppers/news-article.aspx?storyid=152732&catid=69

In the White Pages there is a Brian Seymour listed with the address of 2701 Silver Lake Dr, Palatka, FL 32177-5865

Today a

DOMINIQUE  JAHTORIAN  SEYMOUR
PALATKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 3/5/2010 11:20:56 AM  - Booking#: 10-00975
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 2/25/1992 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
787.01-2   KIDNAP    F   F    $5,004.00    
893.13-2a2   MARIJUANA-POSSESS WITH INTENT TO PURCHASE SCHEDULE I   F   T    $1,004.00    
893.13-6a   MARIJUANA-POSSESS POSSESS MARIJUANA OVER 20 GRAMS   F   T    $1,004.00    
                $7,012.00    
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=759413&IMG=60616

Based on USS Search, DOMINIQUE resides near the Crill Ave.(see map below)

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: March 05, 2010, 07:25:59 PM »

Yep that is a purse alright....a lot of drug dealers have several cell phones...maybe this was an extra purse that she just had to put the drugs in but I would bet you money that she knows that they are watching and listening to the tapes and she is saying that stuff about her purse to her mom to make them think that her purse was in Tina's car and that she has never seen the purse with the drugs in it before...she is so goofy...she was on tape! And why would Tina not want to give Lisa Misty's things...I would want them out of my possession just for the simple fact that links her to Misty.

JMO.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: March 05, 2010, 07:29:19 PM »

Yep that is a purse alright....a lot of drug dealers have several cell phones...maybe this was an extra purse that she just had to put the drugs in but I would bet you money that she knows that they are watching and listening to the tapes and she is saying that stuff about her purse to her mom to make them think that her purse was in Tina's car and that she has never seen the purse with the drugs in it before...she is so goofy...she was on tape! And why would Tina not want to give Lisa Misty's things...I would want them out of my possession just for the simple fact that links her to Misty.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: March 05, 2010, 07:37:38 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7065.msg1088213#msg1088213

im starting to think the dumb blonde druggie act is a ruse
maybe the purse thing was a hint of some sort, for what?

i think she said that too in the 1st,2nd jail vid, her camera,phone, and somethingelse
was in the purse, and i think she said she had info recorded, on the phone, that would
prove something? anyway she really wanted mom to get it back

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: March 05, 2010, 07:38:33 PM »

My thoughts also

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: March 05, 2010, 07:40:28 PM »

Here is a link to the video where MC and GGS picked RC up from jail after the fight with TC...she has her purse with her and it looks like the same purse to me....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEuFxd5McS8&feature=PlayList&p=C91E6626B02F7187&index=44&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: March 06, 2010, 12:23:03 AM »

Here is a link to the video where MC and GGS picked RC up from jail after the fight with TC...she has her purse with her and it looks like the same purse to me....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEuFxd5McS8&feature=PlayList&p=C91E6626B02F7187&index=44&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL

I watched that video, but did not see her picking up RC from jail, but I did find this image of her with him at the jail, and inset it into the other image. Seems like it could be the same purse.

Not sure why we are so interested in this purse, but here it is. Wink

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: March 06, 2010, 08:51:26 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123973
Putnam Drug Bust: New Misty Croslin Jail Video, New Donna Brock Jail Audio
Posted on March 5th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 4,087 times.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: March 06, 2010, 09:16:57 AM »

hi guys no new info i see...
as far as te purses i think i remember the purse from the day se bailed ron being tan wit brown leather attaching the straps... i remember thinking it was too "old ladyish" for her and she probably inherited it soomehow... i don't think it is the same purse that she had when arrested.. not sure that it even matters
and i found this article it has nothing to do with haleigh but if this "productive member of society" could bring kids to burger king in the middle of the night while high on pain meds he just sniffed then we should never question as to whether or not these satsuma pillbillies may have taken kids with them on drug deals or on missions in the middle of the night while high
http://www.telegram.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100304/NEWS/3040677
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: March 06, 2010, 10:06:06 AM »

116 Tyler, Satsuma FL 32189

*   $59,900
    * *est. monthly payment: $272.08
    * Calculate Payments - Check Your Credit

* 2 br,2 ba
    * Last Updated: 03/01/2010
    * MLS ID # 522797
http://www.homes.com/listing/107277184

116 Tyler St for sale http://www.homes.com/listing/107277184

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: March 06, 2010, 04:37:29 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Update – BNN Radio Mar/7

Posted on March 6th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

We will be running our regular look back at the events of the past seven days in both the Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony cases.

Our panel this week will be Simon and Jan Barrett, News and Programming Director for WSKY 97.3 TJ Hart, and crime writer Denny Griffin.

Law Enforcement have once again closed down their flow of information, this is something that seems to happen from time to time. Often in the past it has signaled that something is about to happen.

I had hoped to be able to bring some news to the table this week, however I am waiting on some clearance to move forward with it. I have a couple of documents just burning a hole in my hard drive!

Oh, and here is a little piece of trivia for you concerning William Cobra Staubs. Did you know that his attorney Donald Holmes and the Assistant State Attorney Joeseph Boatwright (prosecutor) used to work together? Rumor on the street is that they are friends! Boy that makes for an interesting situation. Do I hear ‘Kangaroo Court’ in the air?

More tapes were released late Thursday, unfortunately we have yet to get our hands on them. But hopefully we will have copies on Monday. We just need to find a willing soul to pick them up in St Augustine and upload the contents to us.

We have seen some snippets care of one of the local TV stations and I doubt that they contain any BOMBSHELLS, it appears that even the Croslin’s and Cummings have finally figured out that their visits and phone calls are being recorded.

I did receive an interesting email a few minutes ago. This photo was taken at the Flea Market in St. Augustine this morning.
hc.jpg
It does seem that people are still concerned about the well being of Haleigh Cummings.

To tune in to the program just point your browser at www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes before 3pm central on Sunday Mar/7 and you will see the link to the program.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/123986

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.