April 23, 2024, 11:20:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492676 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2010, 04:21:36 PM »

Why were the players stating that Joe Overstreet left that morning?? This was on Maven's Photo's.. Why lie?

http://twitpic.com/12gr21

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2010, 04:32:30 PM »

Why were the players stating that Joe Overstreet left that morning?? This was on Maven's Photo's.. Why lie?

Jersey,

Joe because was on probation from TENN. (at that time) and wasn't suppose to be out of Tenn. This what I remember.
He could have been throw in jail for being out of his State. This has not been confirmed.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2010, 04:35:19 PM »

Jersey,

Joe because was on probation from TENN. (at that time) and wasn't suppose to be out of Tenn. This what I remember.
He could have been throw in jail for being out of his State. This has not been confirmed.

Thanks..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2010, 04:41:04 PM »

Well.. Just Thinking Outloud...Backfired

That comment they made about Joe Overstreet leaving early in the morning sure impletement him of some wrong doing.. What I don't understand they already mention him being in Putnam to LE and surely LE would of looked into it and seen he was out of state on probation.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2010, 06:01:10 PM »

Jersey,

Thanks..

Wow!  Another problem with LE.  What is wrong with these Police?  This is insane that these little POS cannot be broken.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2010, 06:02:16 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123884
Haleigh Cummings Update – Sunday Feb/21
Posted on February 20th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 112 times.

We will be running our regular program on Sunday at 3pm. Once again this has been a very busy week in the case of finding Haleigh Cummings. While Law Enforcement have been adamant that the search for missing Haleigh and the drug charges against bio father Ronald Cummings, and ex GF/baby sitter/lover/wife Misty Croslin are two very different cases, you would have to be wearing some really dark glasses to miss the fact that the two investigations dovetail.

Our panel tomorrow is going to be Simon and Jan Barrett, the news and programming director for WSKY 97.3 TJ hart, and the Crime Doctor Denny Griffin. I do have an email into Levi Page, and if he is available I assume he will be joining us.

There was a great deal of new video released this week. Once again TJ and I have been up to our ears in them. We are still trying to get them into a usable format. We don’t have the might of CNN behind us, so these things take a little time.

One thing is clear though, what we had always assumed as a three ring circus is indeed that. The Croslin/Cummings/Sheffield circus.

Each family seems to be out doing the next in Dumbness. None of them seem to have any redeeming features.

To listen in just point your browser to www.blogtalkradio.com a few mins before 3pm central on Sunday Feb/21. Alternatively you can use this link.

See you all on Sunday!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2010, 06:03:03 PM »

I think the police messed this all up from the beginning. But now a year later, they have the culprits in jail at least, granted on another crime.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2010, 06:03:40 PM »

And remember when they did the highway search but only part of it.  From Haleigh's house towards Timmy & Wife's house where Joe Overstreet was supposedly staying?  I tell you if I want to commit a crime I know where to go.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2010, 06:05:37 PM »

Sounds like Bloggernews is reading here at SM..hee hee.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2010, 06:13:29 PM »

I have a thought on the back doors always locking. It was an undercover car. Don't the cop cars lock in the back to prevent the person from hopping out? They should have caught that if they were so worried about being set up. But I'm glad they didn't!!

I dunno. Just a thought!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2010, 06:15:34 PM »

And remember when they did the highway search but only part of it.  From Haleigh's house towards Timmy & Wife's house where Joe Overstreet was supposedly staying?  I tell you if I want to commit a crime I know where to go.

How did Joe Overstreet meet up with Misty... Did Joe stay over Tommy's and Lindsy home..
They are all Liars...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2010, 06:16:02 PM »

Sounds like Bloggernews is reading here at SM..hee hee.

I am with you on the crime thing.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2010, 06:17:30 PM »

on 1 of the videos of Misty in the car with the undercover guy...she said something like, brothers (?) were giving her chit about making sure that this guy was not setting her up and she says, I trust this guy...not word for word but the general gist of it...Which tells me that SHE is the one who first made contact with this guy, not Ron, and that she got her brother and Ron to get in on this with her...Which sortof in my mind makes her the ring leader...I agree with Fatcat that she is not this fragile little bird that she wants others to think that she is when the situation calls for her to be...hope that makes sense...And after hearing what she had to say about being with Haleigh ruined her birthday has made me even more callous towards this POS!! you are going down Misty! karma and all that....
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Ron was the one suspicious of the undercover policeman.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2010, 06:18:37 PM »

Sad, but true 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2010, 06:20:33 PM »

"I had to spend my 17th birthday with HaLeigh and it F"d my whole night up. WOW 

wow! what a biotch! wonder what Ron thinks about her saying this??? I would really like to slap Misty's face for saying such a thing!
what bugs me is that she didn't HAVE to spend her 17th birthday with Haleigh..she could have left that home anytime and lived somewhere else...perhaps if Misty would have left Ron and the kids, Haleigh would still be home and none of us would have been any the wiser of the goings on in Satsuma...jmo

Cookie - so true.  We all have choices in life.  She is the ringleader in my opinion.  Looking at her family dynamics says it all to me.  She rules them all.  This is no beaten downtrodden pathetic thing we are seeing this is a self centered falsely entitled POS who has been enabled to be the way she is by everyone around her.  Ron is no different.  This is what parents get when they allow there guilt to become the dominating factor in child rearing, imo. 
Ron and Misty deserve each other, both losers. IMO

In the video posted Ron clearly shows how he is just invovled with drug dealing as Misty. They are both losers...

I don't have a bone in this fight, just calling what I see that Misty is not a beaten pathetic thing as some have said.  Yes they are both losers you will get no arguement from me on that one.  They are all losers every last one of them, Cummings, Croslins and Sheffields.  That is my opinion.  I mean hell Crystal can't even pass a drug test after she gets junior back.  I'm not here to talk about who is the better of these POS or tit for tat.  All I care about is that LE has the facts and their facts state that MIsty is the key in the disappearance in Haleigh.  And she clearly IMO is not a damsel in distress which some may feel she is IMO.
Amen fatcatlurker!

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2010, 06:21:55 PM »

I think the police messed this all up from the beginning. But now a year later, they have the culprits in jail at least, granted on another crime.

Boy did LE mess up in the beginning..
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2010, 06:26:31 PM »

on 1 of the videos of Misty in the car with the undercover guy...she said something like, brothers (?) were giving her chit about making sure that this guy was not setting her up and she says, I trust this guy...not word for word but the general gist of it...Which tells me that SHE is the one who first made contact with this guy, not Ron, and that she got her brother and Ron to get in on this with her...Which sortof in my mind makes her the ring leader...I agree with Fatcat that she is not this fragile little bird that she wants others to think that she is when the situation calls for her to be...hope that makes sense...And after hearing what she had to say about being with Haleigh ruined her birthday has made me even more callous towards this POS!! you are going down Misty! karma and all that....
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Ron was the one suspicious of the undercover policeman.

Tommy stated in one of the jailhouse visits or phone calls that he had warned MC that the guy was a UC.

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2010, 06:31:24 PM »

How did Joe Overstreet meet up with Misty... Did Joe stay over Tommy's and Lindsy home..
They are all Liars...

A lot of misinformation has been put out, actually, everything had been misinformation.
LE may have done this intentionally. I read where it may have been TN visiting and not GGS.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2010, 06:34:36 PM »

They are all Liars...

JG all I know about Joe Overstreet is hearsay.  He was there for a visit prior to Haleigh going missing maybe a week.  He and Ron had a fight about a gun and he may have assaulted Misty when she was younger.  That he was supposedly staying w/Timmy north? of Haleigh's home and possibly had access to Timmy and wife's van.

I know for a fact nothing about Joe Overstreet except that LE spoke with him in Tennessee and felt he was not a person of interest in Haleigh's disappearance.  Also in one of the initial newsclips LE stated they did infact find a gun in a ditch outside of the Haleigh's home.  That is all I know of J. Overstreet.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2010, 06:40:50 PM »

Tommy stated in one of the jailhouse visits or phone calls that he had warned MC that the guy was a UC.
Well then I guess Tommy is smarter then Misty and Ron.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.