April 18, 2024, 07:41:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492556 times)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: March 08, 2010, 09:55:35 PM »

I can't get the tapes to play either....ugh! my PC is trying to open them with windows media player ..is that the right place?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: March 08, 2010, 10:17:18 PM »

I can't get the tapes to play either....ugh! my PC is trying to open them with windows media player ..is that the right place?

I just download them to my pc and play them with winamp. That's what I play mp3s on.

Your system will have a default mp3 player so just double clicking on them after you download them will play them.

Hope this helps.

Yes, Windows Media Player can play mp3s fine.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: March 08, 2010, 10:33:01 PM »

okay...thanks
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #823 on: March 09, 2010, 12:31:11 AM »

It looks to me like the trial is going to be in St.Johns courts....hummm so they have almost a month to find a jury pool and pick them....maybe Misty will crack within the next month

Thats going to be a tough job picking the jury!!

I agree, how on earth are they going to find 12 juror pplus however many alternates they need that aren't druggies 
IM, that would assure she would have a jury of her peers !     

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: March 09, 2010, 08:40:31 AM »

O/T

Human Remains Found in a Brush Pile at a Cemetery in Bradford Co.

TJ Hart

Detectives with the Bradford County Sheriff’s Office discovered on Monday what appear to be human remains in a pile of brush at a local cemetery.

Working on leads from a 7 year old missing person cold case, Detective Sergeants Kevin Mueller and Brian Davis went to Mt. Sinai Cemetery located off of SW 120th Ave. in Graham, FL.  While searching the area they looked into a pile of brush and saw a human skull.

The area was immediately sealed off and FDLE was contacted to assist with the evidence collection beginning on Tuesday mAt this point detectives will be waiting for identification of the remains before proceeding with their investigation

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6531301.php

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: March 09, 2010, 08:42:05 AM »

Haleigh's Ex-Stepmom Enters Written Not Guilty Plea

TJ Hart

Misty Croslin Cummings, who was scheduled to go before a St. Johns County judge Monday on drug trafficking charges, entered a written not guilty plea instead.

Croslin Cummings’ attorney Robert Fields submitted the written plea to the St. Johns County court and demanded a trial by jury for Cummings.

She faces seven counts of drug trafficking in Putnam County and one count in St. Johns County.

Croslin Cummings  is being held on $1.35 million bond.  She is the last person to see missing 6-year-old Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings before she disappeared last year.

Investigators said an undercover operation led to the arrest of Cummings, her ex-husband and Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings, Misty Cummings' brother Hank Croslin Jr., Donna Brock and Hope Sykes.

Misty Cummings has already entered a not guilty plea on her charges in Putnam County. She is scheduled for a pretrial in St. Johns County on April 6.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6531286.php

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: March 09, 2010, 08:49:14 AM »

Around the Region for Tuesday, March 9

Staff reports

Published: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, March 8, 2010 at 11:26 p.m.

POLICE BEAT

Misty Croslin pleads not guilty to drug trafficking

The teenager who was one of the last people to see a missing Putnam County girl, entered a not guilty plea to a drug trafficking charge in St. Johns County Monday.

An attorney for Misty Croslin, 18, filed a written plea of not guilty, the State Attorney's Office for the Seventh Judicial Circuit reported.

Croslin is facing a charge of trafficking in oxycodone in that county, according to court records. Last month, Croslin also entered not guilty pleas to trafficking prescription drugs in Putnam County.

Croslin was caring for Haleigh Cummings and the girl's younger brother the night Haleigh was last seen at her Satsuma home on Feb. 9, 2009, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office has reported. The girl vanished and has not been seen since.

Croslin and four others, including Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, 26, were arrested in January after an investigation in Putnam County into the buying and selling of oxycodone and hydrocodone.

Pretrial dates on the cases pending against Croslin have been set for late March and early April.

- Lise Fisher
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100309/ARTICLES/3091010/1002

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #827 on: March 09, 2010, 09:12:40 AM »

It looks to me like the trial is going to be in St.Johns courts....hummm so they have almost a month to find a jury pool and pick them....maybe Misty will crack within the next month

Thats going to be a tough job picking the jury!!

I agree, how on earth are they going to find 12 juror pplus however many alternates they need that aren't druggies 
IM, that would assure she would have a jury of her peers !     
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! LOL........that IS the truth

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: March 09, 2010, 10:00:14 AM »

O/T

Search of Crescent City murder suspect continues

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Tuesday, March 9, 2010 1:32 AM EST

Investigators are still searching for a Crescent City resident accused of killing a South Putnam man last week.

Kelly William Anderson III, 47, is wanted for first-degree murder following the death of 29-year-old Brian Christopher Seymore, who was fatally shot at a South Putnam residence.

No tips or possible sightings have been reported by Monday, but the sheriff's office is still looking for leads, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood, a spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

"We are still looking for him," he said.

The shooting occurred at 756 Junction Road, near its intersection with Gautier Road and southwest of the Crescent City boundary.

Seymore's death is the first homicide in Putnam County this year.

Greenwood said there is "nothing that can be released right now" about a possible motive for the slaying.

"We understand there was a little bit of a disagreement between the two guys prior to this," he said. "We are trying to locate him and follow up on family members and friends and trying to find him."

Greenwood declined to say whether the slaying was believed to be drug-related. Further information cannot be released due to a continuing investigation, he said.

Richard Edward Harris, 41, was arrested without incident last Wednesday in DeLand in connection with the slaying.

Records show he is being held in Volusia County.

According to court records, both men have a history of arrests.

Anderson has faced past charges such as shooting or throwing with a deadly weapon, battery, strong-armed robbery, grand theft, armed trespass and aggravated stalking - all of which were dropped, records showed.

In 2006, he was found not guilty of robbery with a deadly weapon and tampering with a witness.

Harris has faced charges of burglary, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, possession of cocaine and aggravated battery, according to court records.

He was also found guilty of aggravated assault in 1994 and served 30 months in the stated Department of Corrections, records showed.

Anderson may be traveling in a blue 1999 Dodge Caravan with Florida license plate 572-KNW and in the Palm Coast or Volusia County area.

To report any information about the slaying, contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 329-0800 or Crime Stoppers at (888) 277-8477.

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/03/09/news/news01.txt

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: March 09, 2010, 11:42:02 AM »

http://internetnewsnow.wordpress.com

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #830 on: March 09, 2010, 12:06:08 PM »

Thanks
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: March 09, 2010, 01:40:59 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-misty-croslin-not-guilty-plea-20100309,0,4216860.story
Report: Attorney for Misty Croslin enters not guilty plea on drug charges
Croslin was babysitting Haleigh when the girl vanished more than a year ago
1:04 p.m. EST, March 9, 2010
An attorney for Misty Croslin, the last person to see Haleigh Cummings, said his client is not guilty of drug-trafficking charges, a Web site is reporting.

Croslin's attorney filed paperwork with her not-guilty plea on Monday in St. Johns County.

Croslin, 18, was babysitting Haleigh more than a year ago when the child vanished from her father's trailer in rural Putnam County while he was at work.

Croslin said she doesn't know what happened to Haleigh, who was 5 when she vanished. Law-enformcement officials think Croslin hasn't told them everything she knows.

No one has been charged in Haleigh's disapparance.

Croslin, Haleigh's father and others were arrested recently on drug charges.

Croslin faces seven counts of drug trafficking in Putnam County and one count in St. Johns County, according to a news Web site.

News4Jax.com is reporting she has already pleaded not guilty to the charges in Putnam County.

She is being held in St. Johns County on $1.35 million bond, according to News4Jax.com.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: March 09, 2010, 03:38:11 PM »

thanks for the audio links with cobra and barbra
its hard to hear, and then cob interrupts her too
ill have to listen a few more times

this is the player i use, u can download, upload, burn, with just a click
works great, real player sp

http://www.real.com/dmm/realplayer/search?pcode=srchrv&ocode=search&cpath=ppcse&rsrc=gg_rp_X1real_player&gclid=CMOphKvBrKACFctx5QodH3XAaQ

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: March 09, 2010, 04:19:19 PM »

Feds Raid Pain Clinics Suspected of Illegally Distributing Millions of Prescription Drugs
So-Called 'Pill Mills' Are Part of Larger Prescription Drug Abuse Problem, Cops Say

By EMILY FRIEDMAN
March 8, 2010

A raid on three South Florida pain clinics that are suspected of illegally distributing millions of prescription pills is the start of what authorities call a massive investigation of such "pill mills."
Pain Clinic Pill Mill

"It's a very good start to what is going to be a long process, but this is just example of what's going on," Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw said. "They represent what the bad pain clinics are doing."

The raids were part of a multi-jurisdictional investigation that included the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration and police departments in Broward and Palm Beach counties, which earlier this week took box after box from American Pain, East Coast Pain and Executive Pain, according to authorities.

All three clinics are owned by 29-year-old twin brothers Christopher and Jeffrey George. American Pain had been in operation for five weeks prior to the raid.

The 14-month criminal investigation of all three clinics discovered that American Pain had five primary physicians working full-time last year and together administered more than 2 million of the highly addictive oxycodone pills, according to the federal court documents.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/PersonalFinance/feds-raid-alleged-pill-mills-florida/story?id=10022791

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: March 09, 2010, 04:33:52 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Update – Those New Audio Files

Posted on March 9th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

Our good friend in St Augustine picked up he DVD’s and uploaded them to the WSKY 97.3 FTP site earlier today. You can catch all of them in this article.

We have hours of material to go through. But one thing is clear, Misty Croslin is getting very grumpy with being behind bars.

Unless I am most mistaken, Misty has plenty of cash in her jail house account, so she should be in good shape for getting Twinkie Bars and whatever else she needs. Although she might find it better to invest in some elocution lessons. In the span of two minutes she manages to use the F-word in most parts of speech. It would be humorous under other circumstances, but  it just loses it for me.

It has been said by some that are in the know that there are many similarities between the Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings cases. I am now even more convinced that this is true.

The phone calls are ‘whiney’, why me? Send more! I hate this life, get me out!

Here is the problem, at least as I see it. There are two very different cases going on, we have the search for Haleigh Cummings, and we also have the drug dealing one. From months and months ago Law Enforcement said that Misty Croslin holds the key to what happened to Haleigh Cummings. LE had little to hassle Misty Croslin with, under-age purchase of Tobacco products hardly seemed to hit the spot. Being young and stupid is no defence, but nothing seemed to phase Misty.

Arrogance, youth, stupidity, and greed finally got her.

In the deal PCSO also managed to roll up ex hubby Ronald Cummings, Misty’s brother Hank Croslin Jr (Tommy), and interestingly enough Donna Brock (Ex Texas Equusearch).

They all seem destined for LONG jail sentences. I am sure that deals could be reached, but who is going to crack first? It also becomes a more complex situation, could a plea deal on the Haleigh Cummings case buy safety in the drug case?

We have many hours of audio, it will take quite some time to digest it all.

Simon Barrett
http://www.bloggernews.net/124016

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: March 09, 2010, 04:42:15 PM »

Thanks Heart. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: March 09, 2010, 04:43:50 PM »

Thanks for the link HH.

I posted an article about the George Brothers here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7065.msg1087272#msg1087272   on March 4th.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: March 09, 2010, 04:45:30 PM »

Hola Trim! 

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: March 09, 2010, 05:11:54 PM »

O/T

Santuci is a  registered sex offender convicted of lewd or lascivious exhibition on a victim under the age of 16 in Putnam County.

Justin Patrick Santuci, 31.

Cops: Sex Offender Caught Prowling On Ladder
Women Spot Man Outside Orlando Apartment

POSTED: Tuesday, March 9, 2010
UPDATED: 3:33 pm EST March 9, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A registered sex offender was arrested late Monday night on suspicion of using a ladder to try to break into an Orlando apartment where two women live.

Justin Patrick Santuci, 31, faces charges of loitering or prowling and burglary of an occupied structure.

Santuci is a registered sex offender convicted of lewd or lascivious exhibition on a victim under the age of 16 in Putnam County.

One of the women living in the Promenade Crossings apartment, located near Colonial Drive and Bennett Road, is a 20-year-old student at Valencia Community College and the other is a 19-year-old cosmetology student.

According to Orlando police, the women said that as they were going to bed Monday night, they heard a bump outside their apartment window, which is located on the second floor of the building. One of the women looked outside the window and saw a man, later identified as Santuci, climbing a ladder onto her second-floor patio, police said.

The balcony is not shared or joined to any other and is only accessible through the apartment, according to police.

Santuci noticed he was spotted and jumped to the ground, folded up the ladder and walked away, police said.

An officer located a man matching Santuci's description and one of the women positively identified him, police said.

Santuci said he was staying at his mother's apartment, which is located on the other end of the building from the women's apartment, according to police. A ladder was found inside Santuci's mother's apartment, and it was identified the one being used in the attempted break-in, police said.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22786925/detail.html

21 Jun 2009

Naked squatter arrested

Man allegedly attacked woman inside home

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/062109_Naked_squatter_arrested

Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Sexual Offender / Predator Flyer

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=43842

Heart
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #839 on: March 09, 2010, 05:31:30 PM »

Is it really necessary/important to post every crime that happens in the area on Haleigh's thread? I do not understand the need.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.