April 19, 2024, 07:47:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492598 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: March 09, 2010, 11:34:29 PM »

HEART - I have moved your information on the Illinois Amber Alert to it's own thread in the MP area.  Please in the future if you have information like that go ahead and start a thread in the Missing Persons forum.  An Illinois Amber Alert does not belong in Haleigh's thread except for maybe just an O/T mention that it's happened.  Thanks!
Okie Dokie klaas, thanks!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: March 09, 2010, 11:35:33 PM »

White Trash Takedown

By princess, on March 9th, 2010

This brought tears to my eyes — in a warm, fuzzy “Oh you so had this coming” sort of way. LOL  Watching Ronald and Misty holding the bags of pills and counting the packets was akin to watching them rip into presents on Christmas morning.  They both acted elated to have some dope in their possession.  The greatest was the look on Misty’s face when the police showed up for the takedown.  How’s them cheesy puffs now, Misty? LOL

http://ow.ly/1q3Uh6

Heart
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: March 10, 2010, 09:35:16 AM »

Misty showed her mom a posterlike picture of herself when they arrested her and they were laughing and talking about how bad that she looked in that arrest photo. She says that she is like some kind of star in there and that she is treated special. Also says that she thinks that she cab get Drug Court. She said that she passed out and fell off of the toilet.....weird

my2cents - I heard that term "drug court" used on NG last night.  Do you know what drug court means?  tia

I am beginning to think Misty is enjoying her notoriety.  If she had half a brain she would not behave in front of the camera as she is doing.  Then I guess, it's hard not to let your real self show.   
She thinks she is special - hahahahahah!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: March 10, 2010, 09:45:15 AM »

Misty showed her mom a posterlike picture of herself when they arrested her and they were laughing and talking about how bad that she looked in that arrest photo. She says that she is like some kind of star in there and that she is treated special. Also says that she thinks that she cab get Drug Court. She said that she passed out and fell off of the toilet.....weird

my2cents - I heard that term "drug court" used on NG last night.  Do you know what drug court means?  tia

I am beginning to think Misty is enjoying her notoriety.  If she had half a brain she would not behave in front of the camera as she is doing.  Then I guess, it's hard not to let your real self show.   

Drug Courts
http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/enforce/DrugCourt.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #864 on: March 10, 2010, 09:48:29 AM »

Thanks Trimm. I don't believe Misty would be elligible for that drug court.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: March 10, 2010, 12:47:52 PM »

Drug Courts
http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/enforce/DrugCourt.html
Edit:  Fix quote-missing bracket.  MB

Thanks Trim! 

« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 03:48:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: March 10, 2010, 12:48:52 PM »

Misty told her mama that she had friends in jail ::MonkeyJnBox::I   bet her so called friends are being best buds to see if she spills any information to them...in hopes of getting a deal themselves from LE....or a few chips and honeybuns from Misty ...if she spent close to $400.00 on snacks and two pair of socks....she is sharing her snacks with her new found friends

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #867 on: March 10, 2010, 01:00:28 PM »

Misty told her mama that she had friends in jail ::MonkeyJnBox::I   bet her so called friends are being best buds to see if she spills any information to them...in hopes of getting a deal themselves from LE....or a few chips and honeybuns from Misty ...if she spent close to $400.00 on snacks and two pair of socks....she is sharing her snacks with her new found friends
WTH she has to be sharing snacks or she has gained a lot of weight. Who is putting all that money into her account?
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: March 10, 2010, 01:22:12 PM »

WTH she has to be sharing snacks or she has gained a lot of weight. Who is putting all that money into her account?

Good question....guess Timmy got his refund check and Lenny gave her 100.00 and whoever other idiot gave their money. I got tickled watching NG last night saying all Misty could think of was "food" oh oh and the best part was Misty  smoked two ciggys that a LE gave her I guess during questioning...and they made her dizzy..fell off the toilet ....Lisa thought that was amazing that she fell off and came back around when hitting the ground.... ::piggy::I can not imagine what its like being a Croslin...Thank you Jesus for not making me part of that family  an angelic monkey

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: March 10, 2010, 01:37:01 PM »

I usually don't find much to laugh about while watching NG, but last night was an exception. Mark Nejame couldn't contain himself after listening to comments made on the jail tapes. He was more than shocked at the revealing conversations. I'm thinking he was amazed at how  ignorant Misty and the rest of bunch really are......

snipped

MARK NEJAME, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: I heard it. And I don`t know why somebody who knows that they`re being recorded is talking. I just -- it baffles me how she talks and talks and then talks some more. Shut up.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/09/ng.01.html
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: March 10, 2010, 02:07:12 PM »

I usually don't find much to laugh about while watching NG, but last night was an exception. Mark Nejame couldn't contain himself after listening to comments made on the jail tapes. He was more than shocked at the revealing conversations. I'm thinking he was amazed at how  ignorant Misty and the rest of bunch really are......

snipped

MARK NEJAME, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: I heard it. And I don`t know why somebody who knows that they`re being recorded is talking. I just -- it baffles me how she talks and talks and then talks some more. Shut up

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/09/ng.01.html

Last nights show was a Bombshell...I was glad the unleashed lawyers told how they felt about Misty and her ignorance. It was Priceless!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: March 10, 2010, 03:30:45 PM »

Listening to these tapes of Misty's I cant believe how no one has a clock, they never know what time it is,and no one has a pen to write with, also, they all treat Misty like she is a baby, if they thought this much of her I dont know why they all didnt take better care of her and keep her butt aff the streets, also.....Her Granny is so very funny........but one thing, Misty knows something, I can tell it by her actions and words, she knows something, and she is also brainwashed by Ronald, she would do whatever he told her too.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #872 on: March 10, 2010, 06:13:53 PM »

Misty and mom are hilarious they seem to have a tenuous grasp on reality at best and I wonder what they consider to be a crime worthy of incarceration. Or perhaps they think while the rest of us should be subject to the rule of law, god made them "special" so for them it doesn't count.

Whatever!!! If I see that silly bobble head wobbling around spewing stupidities I'm going to blow a blood vessel.

I am stunned we have three young women all behaving like prima donnas and no one seems to be able to impress upon any of them that they are deep in excrement up to their ears. I wish there was someone who could deliver a harsh slap of reality to each in turn...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: March 10, 2010, 06:41:43 PM »

Misty and mom are hilarious they seem to have a tenuous grasp on reality at best and I wonder what they consider to be a crime worthy of incarceration. Or perhaps they think while the rest of us should be subject to the rule of law, god made them "special" so for them it doesn't count.

Whatever!!! If I see that silly bobble head wobbling around spewing stupidities I'm going to blow a blood vessel.

I am stunned we have three young women all behaving like prima donnas and no one seems to be able to impress upon any of them that they are deep in excrement up to their ears. I wish there was someone who could deliver a harsh slap of reality to each in turn...

Yeah, and it bothers me that Misty is not more uncomfortable in jail. In fact, I think she is doing better in jail than any other place she has been in her life. She finally has structure and routine in her life. Oh yeah, and found "God."

I feel that she is settling well into her situation and my dreams of her "talking" are fading by the day.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: March 10, 2010, 07:09:50 PM »

Yeah, and it bothers me that Misty is not more uncomfortable in jail. In fact, I think she is doing better in jail than any other place she has been in her life. She finally has structure and routine in her life. Oh yeah, and found "God."

I feel that she is settling well into her situation and my dreams of her "talking" are fading by the day.

I agree Brandi...she seems to be at home and surrounded with her own "kind" and mama Lisa seems to be envious of Misty...I think Lisa would like to be in the slammer with her..she is so excited when Misty talks about jail..like yea..yea...tell me more Misty...I  (lisa) ::MonkeyEek::am home sick for a jail cell.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: March 10, 2010, 07:33:28 PM »

I agree Brandi...she seems to be at home and surrounded with her own "kind" and mama Lisa seems to be envious of Misty...I think Lisa would like to be in the slammer with her..she is so excited when Misty talks about jail..like yea..yea...tell me more Misty...I  (lisa) ::MonkeyEek::am home sick for a jail cell.

If Lisa got locked away then she will not be able to TRY to make pancakes and enjoy her new microwave.   

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: March 10, 2010, 07:46:18 PM »

If Lisa got locked away then she will not be able to TRY to make pancakes and enjoy her new microwave.   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

But, Misty can share her honeybuns with mama.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #877 on: March 10, 2010, 07:59:32 PM »

Just a quick question, are any of these tapes worth listening too, or are they just the SSDD from this bunch? If so, I will have to pass because I honestly don't think I could stomach listening to them..........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: March 10, 2010, 08:07:37 PM »

Just a quick question, are any of these tapes worth listening too, or are they just the SSDD from this bunch? If so, I will have to pass because I honestly don't think I could stomach listening to them..........

Personally, I don't think there are any clues as to what happened to Haleigh in any of them. Don't think there ever will be either.

JMO.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #879 on: March 10, 2010, 08:10:18 PM »

Personally, I don't think there are any clues as to what happened to Haleigh in any of them. Don't think there ever will be either.

JMO.
Thanks Brandi..........sadly I agree from the other tapes I've seen/heard I honestly think it will take divine intervention for HaLeigh to be found, and then as far as prosecuting a perp or perps, I think LE is in lost. I PRAY I'm wrong, but in my gut that's just how I feel.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.