March 29, 2024, 03:41:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 491907 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: March 12, 2010, 07:41:59 PM »

Meeting at the r/r tracks... I stated a little while ago about Misty maybe met someone for drugs or was selling drugs the night Haleigh went missing and met them by the r/r tracks. Misty sure did like to walk for buying or selllng drugs.

Maybe Misty was using Haleigh's book bag to carry the drugs in and thats why the dogs picked up Haleigh scent by the r/r tracks. If there was a drug dealer who Ronald stole from
maybe this was a set up for Misty if the children were left alone sleeping while she did her
drug deal by the r/r tracks they entered the home and took Haleigh and escaped down by the water by ways of a boat waiting for them... Apparently alot of drug dealing and meetings by the r/r tracks..

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:dQdo_qV4ptwJ:i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/01/27/arrest.report.part.2.pdf+Hank+thomas+jr+drug+trafficing+goes+into+woods&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESh83HoHq4UuN0JgPQyDD5zaTiNS2DQNBJshKUVb3lyYwWWP8rdiHc5ZgdFaVj2bBE5OzXs9TtvyYW4dh4UOzSzcZSvcmGFRyzCta1uBM3XUnSnUggjypbRpLh3sBqscLYG7sKfQ&sig=AHIEtbTym8p8rc9GOEG_pZADFMeUvbOmdA

I dont see Lindsy staying with Tommy much longer.. Lindsy needs to start thinking of herself and the children and now that she has her nursing license she could get a good job and take care of herself and the children.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #901 on: March 12, 2010, 07:46:28 PM »

O/T

Palatka High Fight Sends 28 To Hospital
Deputies Say Fight Broke Out At School Between 6 Females Friday Morning

POSTED: Friday, March 12, 2010
UPDATED: 2:03 pm EST March 12, 2010

Map: Palatka High School

PALATKA, Fla. -- Twenty-eight Palatka High School students have been treated at a hospital after deputies said a fight broke out at the school Friday morning.

According to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, the fight started between six female students at about 8 a.m.

One of those students used a canister of mace or similar pepper spray-type substance during the confrontation, deputies said.

The pepper spray was not deployed by law enforcement personnel, and order was quickly restored by Sheriff's Office school resource officers, teachers and staff, according to the sheriff's office.

Superintendent Tom Townsend said pepper spray is not allowed in school. He said the school's principal, Deborah Decubellis, also felt some of the effects of the pepper spray.

Deputies said the six students directly involved in the fighting were arrested and charged with disruption of a school function as a result of their involvement in the altercation.

The students who were injured were taken to the Putnam Community Medical Center, though deputies said there did not appear to be any serious injuries related to the incident, and students were receiving medical treatment as a precautionary measure.

tiny 4 logoChannel 4’s Jason Law is on his way to Palatka and will have complete reports on the local station beginning at 5:30 p.m.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22821371/detail.html
Are any in the fight tied intot he Haleigh case??????

Well let me think.....I suppose all of them could be, especially if they knew Ron. Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: March 12, 2010, 07:51:13 PM »

O/T

PALATKA, Fla. -- Twenty-eight Palatka High School students have been treated at a hospital after deputies said a fight broke out at the school Friday morning.

According to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, the fight started between six female students at about 8 a.m.

One of those students used a canister of mace or similar pepper spray-type substance during the confrontation, deputies said.

The pepper spray was not deployed by law enforcement personnel, and order was quickly restored by Sheriff's Office school resource officers, teachers and staff, according to the sheriff's office.

Superintendent Tom Townsend said pepper spray is not allowed in school. He said the school's principal, Deborah Decubellis, also felt some of the effects of the pepper spray.

Deputies said the six students directly involved in the fighting were arrested and charged with disruption of a school function as a result of their involvement in the altercation.

The students who were injured were taken to the Putnam Community Medical Center, though deputies said there did not appear to be any serious injuries related to the incident, and students were receiving medical treatment as a precautionary measure.

tiny 4 logoChannel 4’s Jason Law is on his way to Palatka and will have complete reports on the local station beginning at 5:30 p.m.

Well let me think.....I suppose all of them could be, especially if they knew Ron. Rolling Eyes

The might know Ron as most of them are under 17..
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #903 on: March 12, 2010, 07:57:11 PM »

Heart..
Thanks for all the updates 

After listening to Lyndsey and Tommy on their phone call...I can not quiet put my finger on it but something is off with her. Lyndsey is either losing interest in TC and knows there is no future with her husband in jail or she knows more information about something...she sounds so distant when she talks to him and of course the kids in the background may have made it hard for her to talk. TC keeps telling her not to worry but,
I feel like she is very worried...maybe she will divorce TC because she has no future with him...and I do not think the children would suffer from a divorce has much as they will suffer from having TC in their life.jmo

I think that Lindsey should be worried .....and she probably should run but I can't give her a free pass on this after all Lindsey:
a) Let a registered sex offender stay in her house with her kids and knowing that there were kids close by in the neighborhood also.(The house is in her name she had a say so)

b) She got on tv and lied saying that none of them do drugs and she knew better (IMO)

c) She had to have known about the robberies etc. If you are out of cleansers when you go to bed and you wake up and have dish soap and scrubby pads video games etc. and there is no one working what would you think?

d) She went to medical school and then did not go to work...why?...Also working in a doctors office /hospital would be a great way to get a hold of prescription pads as well as meds.

e) Supposedly Misty asked RC if she could babysit for someone that night and he said no...was it for Lindsey and Tommy since Ma and Pa were at the hospital  because of the wreck ? Did Lindsey and or Tommy tell Misty to go ahead to the party and just put the kids to bed and they would go over and check on them ? Or did they all go to the party and have Donald Sapp babysit?

Lindsey knows more than she is saying too......I think that she fits in nicely with this group...JMO

I agree she probably does know alot more than she is saying, but Joe was NOT a RSO.........we only have Misty telling that one.

I know he does not show up on the national registry but I understand that he went to a treatment center in Michigan. And in Michigan if you are convicted as a minor you are not placed on the public search. So I am not sure that he is not an offender.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: March 12, 2010, 08:06:50 PM »

AH on NG says that MC wrote a letter to a family member that LE is investigating.

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: March 12, 2010, 08:08:34 PM »

AH on NG says that MC wrote a letter to a family member that LE is investigating.

Thanks going there now..
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: March 12, 2010, 08:08:46 PM »

O/T

The might know Ron as most of them are under 17..
LMAO!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: March 12, 2010, 08:10:03 PM »

Thanks going there now..
Hi JG, they were/are talking about the 2 people MC says that could be hurt.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: March 12, 2010, 08:17:23 PM »

NG:  Misty Croslin on Jail tape 'Cops f***ed everything up'

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: March 12, 2010, 08:25:22 PM »

i always thought the scent dogs, picked up the scent, because Haleigh
got on and off the bus there 5days a week, for several months b4 she
went missing, so her scent was refreshed often
i think school starts in august there too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #910 on: March 12, 2010, 08:27:19 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #911 on: March 12, 2010, 08:28:11 PM »

NG:  Misty Croslin on Jail tape 'Cops f***ed everything up'
Does this dimwit not realize she is being taped, of course she does, WTH
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: March 12, 2010, 08:28:49 PM »

NG panelist:  She (MC) won't crack. She (MC) rather go to jail as a drug dealer than a baby killer.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: March 12, 2010, 08:39:38 PM »

AH:The family (Croslins) feels totally target right now.The two that MC says will be hurt, AH says that as of right now,they are close 2 the Croslin family.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: March 12, 2010, 08:50:30 PM »

L Padilla working on bonding Tommy Croslin out. Padilla says that MC is talking about Tommy Croslin & Joe Overstreet, trying to get them to corroborate her story.

Padilla says that HaLeigh was not at the mh when TC & JO were there.

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: March 12, 2010, 08:52:33 PM »

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that after a month behind bars in the St. John’s County Florida jail, 18 year old Misty Croslin has written a jailhouse letter detailing what she claims happened to the missing five year she reported missing on Feb. 9, 2009 while babysitting Haleigh Cummings at her then boyfriend’s trailer in Satsuma, Florida.

Sources close to the case tell me investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department missing child task force obtained a copy of the letter from a Croslin relative Misty wrote last week and are comparing it to other stories she’s told before. “Part of it they believe, and part of it they don’t,” said a source who has read the letter, and says investigators are going through it with a fine tooth comb.

“The problem with Misty is that they need someone credible to corraborate anything she says because she’s told conflicting stories about that night,” says the source.

We discuss Misty’s letter on The Nancy Grace Show tonight (Friday, March 12, 2010) for the first time, 8 and 10 p.m. est.

Croslin remains behind bars on 7 counts of drug trafficking and faces upwards of 130 years in prison if convicted on all counts.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/12/exclusive-new-misty-croslin-letter-key-to-cracking-haleigh-case/

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: March 12, 2010, 08:58:30 PM »

Thanks JG!

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: March 12, 2010, 09:05:46 PM »

L Padilla working on bonding Tommy Croslin out. Padilla says that MC is talking about Tommy Croslin & Joe Overstreet, trying to get them to corroborate her story.

Padilla says that HaLeigh was not at the mh when TC & JO were there.

if Padilla is going on misty word, hes for sure to make another mistake
guess he is a glutton for bad press

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: March 12, 2010, 09:05:57 PM »

Heart..
Thanks for all the updates 

After listening to Lyndsey and Tommy on their phone call...I can not quiet put my finger on it but something is off with her. Lyndsey is either losing interest in TC and knows there is no future with her husband in jail or she knows more information about something...she sounds so distant when she talks to him and of course the kids in the background may have made it hard for her to talk. TC keeps telling her not to worry but,
I feel like she is very worried...maybe she will divorce TC because she has no future with him...and I do not think the children would suffer from a divorce has much as they will suffer from having TC in their life.jmo

I think that Lindsey should be worried .....and she probably should run but I can't give her a free pass on this after all Lindsey:
a) Let a registered sex offender stay in her house with her kids and knowing that there were kids close by in the neighborhood also.(The house is in her name she had a say so)

b) She got on tv and lied saying that none of them do drugs and she knew better (IMO)

c) She had to have known about the robberies etc. If you are out of cleansers when you go to bed and you wake up and have dish soap and scrubby pads video games etc. and there is no one working what would you think?

d) She went to medical school and then did not go to work...why?...Also working in a doctors office /hospital would be a great way to get a hold of prescription pads as well as meds.

e) Supposedly Misty asked RC if she could babysit for someone that night and he said no...was it for Lindsey and Tommy since Ma and Pa were at the hospital  because of the wreck ? Did Lindsey and or Tommy tell Misty to go ahead to the party and just put the kids to bed and they would go over and check on them ? Or did they all go to the party and have Donald Sapp babysit?

Lindsey knows more than she is saying too......I think that she fits in nicely with this group...JMO

I agree she probably does know alot more than she is saying, but Joe was NOT a RSO.........we only have Misty telling that one.
I was referring to Donald Sapp as the registered sex offender staying at Lindsey's
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: March 12, 2010, 09:09:46 PM »

Now I am wondering was Haleigh necklace missing if the necklace was taken off  at night before she went ot bed or her was Book Bag missing...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.