March 28, 2024, 11:04:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 491887 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: March 15, 2010, 10:49:40 PM »

All of that mess of quote stacks over a word misspelled in a missing person's thread?   

Sorry...I want do it again.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: March 15, 2010, 10:54:35 PM »

Will Misty, Ron, Hope, Donna Brock, Tommy Croslin if found guilty lose their driving license?

I found this..

Does the state revoke or suspend the drivers’ licenses of people convicted of drug-related offenses?

Yes. The driver’s licenses of individuals convicted of drug-related offenses who are 18 years of age or older are revoked. Fla. Stat. Ann. § 322.055.

If so, what crime(s) result in suspension or revocation?

Range of drug-related offenses, including possession, sale, and trafficking. Fla. Stat. Ann. § 322.055.

If so, what is the length of the suspension or revocation?

Six months to 2 years, or until the person is evaluated for, and if deemed necessary, completes a drug treatment program. The suspension or revocation can be extended an additional two years if the person is already under supervision or revocation when convicted. Fla. Stat. Ann. § 322.055.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/archive/index.php/f-267.html

I was wondering why there were so many tickets for driving without a DL in putnam county but I just thought that they didn't run down there and get them when they were 16 or that they were not allowed because of school drop out etc....now I am thinking that most of them had a DL at one time or another and lost them do to drugs....and then I guess they just kept on driving.....has anyone seen a percentage chart of the crime rate in Satsuma? I bet that over 40% of the town is on drugs...so sad!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: March 15, 2010, 10:57:56 PM »

It doesn't seem we are any closer to finding Haleigh.   I had hoped when Misty and some of the others were arrested, there might be a break in the case.  Someone knows something and I wish they would tell what it is. Time to bring Haleigh home.    an angelic monkey  JMHO 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #983 on: March 16, 2010, 02:01:09 PM »

It doesn't seem we are any closer to finding Haleigh.   I had hoped when Misty and some of the others were arrested, there might be a break in the case.  Someone knows something and I wish they would tell what it is. Time to bring Haleigh home.    an angelic monkey  JMHO 

Hi MuffyBee & Monkeys,

Misty and Ron are dead sure that HC won't be found.  They are simply confident that Haleigh won't be found, sorry, to repeat myself. This is what it looks like to me. I don't think we will ever know where the sparkling child went and how she went...
because the culprits are sure she won't be found, that saddens my heart. God bless Haleigh.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: March 16, 2010, 02:17:35 PM »

Hi MuffyBee & Monkeys,

Misty and Ron are dead sure that HC won't be found.  They are simply confident that Haleigh won't be found, sorry, to repeat myself. This is what it looks like to me. I don't think we will ever know where the sparkling child went and how she went...
because the culprits are sure she won't be found, that saddens my heart. God bless Haleigh.

I sadly think your right.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #985 on: March 16, 2010, 03:47:26 PM »

Hi MuffyBee & Monkeys,

I sadly think your right.
  I do also 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: March 16, 2010, 04:21:34 PM »

I am not giving up...I think that one day we will know about Haleigh.....Misty was so sure that the Under cover cop was not an UC and was not setting her up as well as ignoring warnings from her family etc. , I bet if they were asked 6 months ago if they would ever get busted for drugs they would have said no..thinking that they were way too smart for that....heck a year a go they were saying that they did not even do drugs....I believe that in time the truth will prevail....and I also think that their smuggness may be exactly what leads to clues in their involvment in Haleighs disappearance...JMO....Keeping the faith  an angelic monkey
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #987 on: March 16, 2010, 04:37:39 PM »

Hi MuffyBee & Monkeys,

I continue to pray for Divine intervention. When I think of Lacy Peterson and baby Connor and even Caylee and the situations in which they were found, I know it was no accident. I would invite anyone who feels led to join me in prayer for God to bring the secrets to light and reveal the location of this precious child. I believe in miracles and am asking for one for Haleigh.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: March 16, 2010, 04:42:32 PM »

amen Blumonkey...
I still pray that she is found alive...call me naive, but that is what I choose to believe until proven otherwise... an angelic monkey

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #989 on: March 16, 2010, 04:44:15 PM »

I am not giving up...I think that one day we will know about Haleigh.....Misty was so sure that the Under cover cop was not an UC and was not setting her up as well as ignoring warnings from her family etc. , I bet if they were asked 6 months ago if they would ever get busted for drugs they would have said no..thinking that they were way too smart for that....heck a year a go they were saying that they did not even do drugs....I believe that in time the truth will prevail....and I also think that their smuggness may be exactly what leads to clues in their involvment in Haleighs disappearance...JMO....Keeping the faith  an angelic monkey

When Misty falls out of love with Ronald,we will find out more.  When Ronald gets out of jail and if she is stuck in jail then she will talk. I believe Haleigh won't be found but the story may come out. We just need to hope MC developes more of an attitude towards RC, she is oddly chummy with him.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: March 16, 2010, 05:04:08 PM »

Hi MuffyBee & Monkeys,

I continue to pray for Divine intervention. When I think of Lacy Peterson and baby Connor and even Caylee and the situations in which they were found, I know it was no accident. I would invite anyone who feels led to join me in prayer for God to bring the secrets to light and reveal the location of this precious child. I believe in miracles and am asking for one for Haleigh.
Amen!
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #991 on: March 16, 2010, 05:21:04 PM »

amen Blumonkey...
I still pray that she is found alive...call me naive, but that is what I choose to believe until proven otherwise... an angelic monkey

I would never say that you are naive. I say you have faith and you have been impressed to not give up. If I am missing, I want you in my corner praying for me ! With this group of folks, we can't rule anything out.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: March 16, 2010, 05:43:19 PM »

amen Blumonkey...

I would never say that you are naive. I say you have faith and you have been impressed to not give up. If I am missing, I want you in my corner praying for me ! With this group of folks, we can't rule anything out.

Never give up.Prayers for Haleigh.    an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #993 on: March 16, 2010, 08:29:44 PM »

Help lol there was a post on here about a 911 call going to Tommy's house the same night as they were called to Misty and Ron's I cant find this post now can someone please help me find it. Thanks
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: March 16, 2010, 08:35:35 PM »

Hello Monkeys, I too believe that we will find out what happened to HaLeigh, Something just tells me that Misty or Tommy is gonna eventually say something that LE can use and follow and that one comment will lead to the truth.I dont put too much stock in Ron ever saying anything, he knows how to keep secrets something tells me that he has done that alot throughout his life and will never talk no matter how he feels or what they threaten him with.
 I believe the story will have to come from either Misty or someone else that knows, and I also have a feeling its gonna be bad!!I just wish they would go ahead and say something, its been so long and this childs story needs to come out now.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: March 16, 2010, 09:01:01 PM »

Help lol there was a post on here about a 911 call going to Tommy's house the same night as they were called to Misty and Ron's I cant find this post now can someone please help me find it. Thanks

I will attempt to explain ... First of all ... it wasn't a 911 call to Tommy's house that we have had any confirmation on.  We do feel that there was a call and there was a unit at 116 Tyler St. prior to coming over to 202 Green Lane.  Now in one interview Lt. Greenwood stated that this all started at 2:13AM.  There have been videos and statements from neighbors that they were awakened by loud vehicle noises, loud voices that woke one man up from a sound sleep.  Following is the radio transmission report from that evening.  You will notice that the (female officer #1256) was over at 116 Tyler prior to coming to green.  Dispatch asked what was going on at Tyler. This is something that noone has confirmed ... and noone has uncovered the reason for them to be there.  Also it is stated in the transmission that HaLeigh was last seen 1-1.5 hrs prior.  Which means if the 911 call from Ron's came about 3:34 .. that would put this to maybe take place around 2:00AM.   I hope I didn't confuse you ......best that I can explain this.  Maybe another monkey can clarify some things that I have posted.  Following is the radio transmission from the 911 call.

OP: 1271. 265. Signal 8.
MLE1: 1271.
OP: 202 Green Lane. 2 zero 2 Green Lane. The complainant’s advising she cannot find her 5 year old daughter. The backdoor is open at this time.
MLE1: 10:4. _______51_____code _____17.
OP: It’s 51 code. Sierra 1120.
MLE1: 10:26. Go ahead and advise 1118, I believe she is in the squad room.
OP: 1118.
FLE1: I’m 10:26. I’ll be 10:8 in just a couple. 10:51.
OP: 10:4. 1256.
FLE1: You got a cross street?
OP: Buffalo Bluff Road to Tyler Street, left on Monroe Avenue. It’s going to be in Satsuma.
MLES: Sierra 1120.
OP: 1120.
MLES: I got the age on this kid. Is it a boy or girl?
OP: Whiskey Foxtrot. Last seen wearing her PJ’s.
MLE: 10:4.
FLE2: Advice 1256.
OP: 1256.
FLE2: There is a railroad that runs right through there. Can we find out from CSA(?) when next train come through?
OP: 10:4. It just passed through.
MLES: (short static)
OP: Sierra 1120.
OP: Can you 10:21?
MLES: 10:4.
FLE1: Lima 1118. 10:8. 10:51. Back.
OP: 10:4.
OP: Arvan(?) 20.
MLE1: I’m back en route now to that signal 8. Where is that located at in Satsuma?
OP: 202 Green Lane. From Buffalo Bluff Road to Tyler Street, left on Monroe.
MLE1: 10:4. I’m not but a couple blocks. 10:4.
MLE1: 471 located 10:97.
OP: 10:4. 1297.
OP: 1271 or 1256 to 13.
MLE1: 77.
OP: cool. (?)
OP: Sierra 1120.
OP: When you get to 97, can you give us an update?
MLES: They’re 77, they just haven’t located yet, but they’re 77.
OP: Call back 1256. 1256. ____telephone____ordinary. Want me to call it in for you? 10:4.
FLE2: 1256.
FLE2: I’m available at 116 Tyler
OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.
MLE1: What’s going on at 116?
FLE2: 1256.
OP: Go head.
FLE2: 10:08 from this location, going 97, back to Green.
OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: March 16, 2010, 09:32:09 PM »

I would also like to add this statement by the pastor.....and point out that 4:30 p.m. to 3 a.m.  is more than 8 hours even if you take an hour off for lunch so it kind of fits in for him being off of work earlier but according to LE he was at work all night...could he have gone in at a later time maybe? Not according to LE ...but it would make more since if he were maybe working at Katrina's a few hours before going in at PDM...but rumors have it that he was not working there earlier in the day but actually there fighting with some of the workers that worked for Katrina Belcher Ron's aunt....And now we have Katrina Belcher......the side kick with Grandma Sykes the night that she took the clothes over to Ron's.....Katrina's house that Ron was staying at shortly after the disappearance of Haleigh.....Katrina the mom of Hope Sykes who was arrested as being a part of the drug deals and Katrina who  also was suppose to be the one who took RC and MC to one of the drug deals and then drove off......I have to wonder what Katrina also knows

The whole work hours thing stinks to me....the police are at 116 Tyler and saying that she was last seen an hour /hour and a half ago...the neighbors heard arguing....and I read somewhere that RC was caught on tape at the store earlier than 3 a.m. also Cobra saying that RC was at the store talking to another girl. It was said at one time that he was working some overtime, but I really have a hard time believing that one.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/25/ijvm.01.html

He said, "Pastor," he said, "I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: March 16, 2010, 09:37:24 PM »

I Pray for all the missing children and adults... ::MonkeyAngel::I have just lost any hope of the people in jail talking..I think they would rather be there on drug charges..and never give up any information on HaLeigh..jmo..and as we have seen in the Jaycee Duggard case miracles do happen...so that is my prayer for HaLeigh a "miracle", an angelic monkey

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: March 16, 2010, 10:00:17 PM »

I would also like to add this statement by the pastor.....and point out that 4:30 p.m. to 3 a.m.  is more than 8 hours even if you take an hour off for lunch so it kind of fits in for him being off of work earlier but according to LE he was at work all night...could he have gone in at a later time maybe? Not according to LE ...but it would make more since if he were maybe working at Katrina's a few hours before going in at PDM...but rumors have it that he was not working there earlier in the day but actually there fighting with some of the workers that worked for Katrina Belcher Ron's aunt....And now we have Katrina Belcher......the side kick with Grandma Sykes the night that she took the clothes over to Ron's.....Katrina's house that Ron was staying at shortly after the disappearance of Haleigh.....Katrina the mom of Hope Sykes who was arrested as being a part of the drug deals and Katrina who  also was suppose to be the one who took RC and MC to one of the drug deals and then drove off......I have to wonder what Katrina also knows

The whole work hours thing stinks to me....the police are at 116 Tyler and saying that she was last seen an hour /hour and a half ago...the neighbors heard arguing....and I read somewhere that RC was caught on tape at the store earlier than 3 a.m. also Cobra saying that RC was at the store talking to another girl. It was said at one time that he was working some overtime, but I really have a hard time believing that one.

He said, "Pastor," he said, "I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."

my2cents ~  between your post and the inconsistency of the trip to 116 Tyler makes one wonder if there is ever going to be answers for the ... 20 questions.   I sure wish an arrest can be made and then maybe we can begin to get some info from the Sunshine Law.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: March 16, 2010, 10:07:35 PM »

my2cents ~  between your post and the inconsistency of the trip to 116 Tyler makes one wonder if there is ever going to be answers for the ... 20 questions.   I sure wish an arrest can be made and then maybe we can begin to get some info from the Sunshine Law.
Oh I know...it is so frustrating.....I wish that they would release the information anyway...after all it has been over a year and still nothing.....let our fresh eyes take a look at some of the info ...maybe it would even jog the memories or suspicions of some of the locals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.